[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay how do you all find girlfriends/boyfriends of the same gender?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: skdfjldsfjdlskj.jpg (21 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
skdfjldsfjdlskj.jpg
21 KB, 600x630
Okay how do you all find girlfriends/boyfriends of the same gender? It's hard enough to find someone you're compatible with, but to find someone you're also gay with and compatible seems impossible.
>>
>>5192751
I don't. Ever.

You also forgot to add to that the worst problem of all: the vast, overwhelming majority of gay men are pure, unadulterated cancer.
>>
Okcupid
>>
Dating websites, school, etc.
>>
>>5192993
I'm not into fatties and bald uggos.
>>
>>5192993
If someone doesn't have a picture of themselves, it's for a reason.
>>
>>5192751
Met mine in Highschool.
So go to school?
>>
>>5192751
I know right? Being the autistic sperg I am, I sometimes find it hard to feel connected even with my three closest friends. How am I to hope I'll find someone special in this lifetime?

I'll just die alone kek. Am done with it. Breeders have fun, I'll just pretend to enjoy from the outside.
>>
You have sex with strangers until you happen to fuck one you're compatible with and go from there.
>>
>>5192751
I'm constantly asking myself the same question.
>>
>>5192751
I have no idea.
>tfw try grindr, everyone just wants to fuck
>see a qt3.14 that looks like they're looking for what I am
>I'm too beta to say hello because I'm afraid the conversation will fizzle out quickly and I'll fuck it up

What am I doing with my life.
>>
>>5192751
Lesb here, I meet most the girls I date on okcupid and tinder. You can try the lgbt specific apps but I find they mostly have the same people and the interface usually sucks
>>
The same way you are life-longs friends with people that are not %100 compatible with you.

Sounds like you're too judgmental and jump into conclusions about people too quickly, which is a sign of not being content with who you are.

tldr cognitive therapy
>>
>>5193934
The question wasn't how to get along with people you already know but how to find people.
>>
File: 1443824002190.png (1 KB, 168x157) Image search: [Google]
1443824002190.png
1 KB, 168x157
I wish I was just gay. Add tranny, asocial and a tiny remote country into the mix and you have my jam.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.