[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be ugly af >go to gay bar >ghost-mode activated >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 324x324
>be ugly af
>go to gay bar
>ghost-mode activated
>no one talks to me
>bartender ignores me
>I hide in the bathroom having a panic attack
>some guys are fucking in the stall next to mine
>leave
>come home alone
>cry
This was not my destiny
>>
a plight of all ugly people, gay and straight alike
>>
>>5192367
Smh desu senpai lol
>>
>>5192346
You are still a step ahead of me OP at least you made it out of the house and WENT to a gay bar.
>>
>>5192346
>so you go on your own
>and you stand on your own
>and you leave on your own
>and you go home and cry and want to die
>>
>>5192346
>go to gay bar
At least you went.
I wouldn't want to be seen near one at all.
>>
>>5192346
I usually seek out the boys in ghost-mode and chat them up. Love'em shy boys and better conversationalists than slut twinks.
Go back to the bar, OP. I'll find you;)
>>
>>5195750
>>5195768
I've been to a gay bar before and it didn't seem all too different than a non-gay bar. I had a lot of fun and met some nice people

Why is going to a gay bar feared? Social anxiety or something else?
>>
>>5196466
it is not even specifically a gay bar, its just public in general due to serious social anxiety magnified by being treated poorly for being homely fat fuck. desu.
>>
>>5196494
what acronym is desu the filter for?

anyway, lose some weight and take baby steps to build your confidence! one difference that there definitely is between gay bar and non-gay bar is the diversity of people there in physical appearance
>>
>>5196506
not really familiar with all those odd terms people put in like that but it replaced where i typed in desu (to be honest)
>>
>>5196533
I think they're:
t b h - desu
s m h - baka
f a m - senpai
c u c k - kek
>>
>>5196564
baka desu senpai
kek
>>
>>5196494
If you lose weight you could be a cute fit fuck. Worst case you end up a homely fit fuck, which is still fuckable.
>>
>>5196564
that's pretty good
>>
>>5196466
>Why is going to a gay bar feared?
I'm paranoid that people will find out I'm gay.
Not having control over who knows and who doesn't is one of my greatest fears.
>>
>>5197563
the reality of life is that nobody gives a shit about you
>>
>>5197569
I just don't trust people with my information.
As long as I know who knows, I can get rid of them.
>>
>>5197698
a therapist would charge you $500 to hear: you can't control other people
>>
>>5197723
But I can get rid of them.
And as long as I know who knows, I know who to get rid of.
>>
>>5197777
then see a psychiatrist to get some anti-anxiety medication
>>
>>5197806
The only thing that would do is help me be more social.
It wouldn't end my paranoia.
And that might even be for the better.
>>
>>5197845
should see a psychiatrist and tell him or her that

i'm on anti-anxiety meds and they work well
>>
>>5192346
iktf

Life is so unfair, sometimes I still find myself wishing that I'd wake up as a cute cis girl and could actually live my life.

Being NEET sucks.
>>
>>5197777
Wow, what a creep. baka. Kill yourself desu senpai, your psyche's a kek
Nice quads, btw.
>>
>>5196494
Want to be my waifu4laifu?

Or at least friends, because I'm in the same situation
>>
>>5195767
I g-got your reference, if it makes you feel better anon~
>>
>>5199014
It's a Death Grips reference right
>>
>go to gay bay
>everyone stares at me cause I am literally top 5 most attractive people there
feels good.
>>
>>5192420
senpai desu dat lelkek
>>
>>5199002
You are very sweet, But trust me, you could find someone better.
>>
>>5197777
and that's why you're paranoid, because given that type of power, you know you would abuse it, but you don't have that power, and you fear people will find out what kind of person you are.

adjust the way you think and the paranoia will disappear
>>
>>5192346
Just to offer some constructive criticism here, almost no one likes going to bars alone. It's a lot of pressure you're putting on yourself. That stress plus your obvious anxiety about the situation is going to exhibit itself physically (e.g. you won't make eye contact, you won't smile, you will cross your arms, etc.) and then people will be put off from talking to you. For example, no reasonable bartender will actually ignore a paying customer -- that is horrible business practice. You probably were telegraphing discomfort, and he was not sure what was up, so he left you alone.

I am a reasonably attractive person, and I don't like going to bars on my own. My experience is 10X better when I'm there with friends. It both gives you a safe zone to retreat to, and provides a safe means to bring new people into your circle, because the stakes are lower for everyone involved.

So first things first, I'd say try to make some friends in a lower pressure situation. Try gay social groups, gaming events, hiking, etc. I think once you've got some buddies on your side, you'll feel a lot more comfortable.
>>
Any of you in England?
>>
Being ugly and straight is far worse. No one loves you nor will any woman compromise for you. Gay people are far more forgiving when they need acceptance.
>>
>>5196466
The biggest difference between a gay bar and a regular bar is that a man is more likely to get drugged and raped at a gay bar.
>>
>>5204775
O-Okay desu..
>>
>>5196617
Smh DESU senpai kek
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.