[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wife >her >she >doesn't identify as male or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 640x827) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 640x827
>wife
>her
>she
>doesn't identify as male or female
>husband uses all female pronouns
>gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8
>>
>>5188393
>actually whining about random, unsourced text written by a complete stranger on the internet

oh, wait. that's 4chan in a nutshell, isn't it?
>>
>>>/t/
>>>/u/
>>>/m/
>>>/b/
>>>/l/ ;_;7
>>>/r/
>>
maybe she still uses female pronouns

check that privilege m8
>>
>>5188393
How do you know the author is a husband? Maybe the author is a lesbian.
>>
>>5188393
there are nonbinary people out there who use she or he pronouns. not everyone wants to use they pronouns or neopronouns, and it's certainly not a requirement for being nonbinary
>>
/tumblr/ --->
>>
>>5188414
>4chan
It's the whole internet in a nutshell.
>>
File: 1396984173644.jpg (16 KB, 247x250) Image search: [Google]
1396984173644.jpg
16 KB, 247x250
>>5188666
this anon is correct, some nonbinary people use she or he pronouns

also nice dubs, satan
>>
>>5188393
>doesn't FULLY identify as male or female
Sounds like a demigirl (i.e. her gender identity is largely but not completely female).
>>
>>5188393
I feel like he's not saying that HE believes those things, he's saying that his partner (wife) identifies as not being either male or female, but he still sees it as HIS wife. Dunno if that makes sense
>>
>>5188393
dfab genderspecials in a nutshell
>>
ugh, stop whining about all this shit.
>>
>>5188393
>tfw not married to that beauty
>>
You fill find that women are largely immune to the violence that trans women face. As a result they are willing to appropriate trans struggles and claim to be trans, non-binary, demi, nano, a- gendered. Meanwhile they dress as a girl, us female pronouns, and actively pursue female gender roles. Female privilege at its finest.
>>
>>5190270
You ever watch this movie? It's pretty good
>>
>>5190270
So then how are AMAB people able to be non-binary?
>>
>>5190280
yikes
>>
>>5190280
Oh my, your single instance of violence against a trans man out ways the countless dead trans women. Please tell me, why where all the trans people murdered so far this year, last year and the year before all trans women? Oh yeah, because they dare to be female without having female privilege to protect them form violence.
>>
This was posted on Onision's Facebook. He's some youtuber that thinks he's edgy
>>
>>5190831
the unique dangers to trans women are due to transmisogyny, not "female privilege." trans women's existence challenges the dogma that masculinity and maleness are inherently better things to be, and others, especially men, feel personally threatened by this challenge. if mainstream masculinity can be abandoned, the abuse they have suffered and inflicted in its name is pointless, and that's too much for many to bear, so they attack the visible evidence of that pointlessness.

this happens most often to trans women, but both effeminate and masculine men can be violently attacked if they challenge the cult of mainstream masculinity in the wrong way or in the wrong neighborhood.

of course, twef radfems are working on a different framework, one that only reared its head in the past few decades, but they're more than willing to compromise on their own liberation if it means they can cling to the myth of the wombyn utopia
>>
>>5191201
he also abuses his wife & past partners, apparently. i've seen multiple people mention this recently but didn't bother looking for the original claims because i don't care about youtubers
>>
All the dumbshit genderspecial in here
Jeez
>>
>>5191814
it's a little weird to me how much 4chan promotes standard conformity and assimilation in some aspects while wholeheartedly rejecting it in others. there's no real rhyme or reason i can find for which deviations from the norm are acceptable and which aren't, either.
>>
I want Lainey to dump his ass.
>>
>>5193207
It's just 'cause 4chan has slowly gotten more and more right-wing over the years
>>
>>5191311
>trans women's existence challenges the dogma that masculinity and maleness are inherently better things to be, and others, especially

You have to be joking. Hahaha christ. You're not hated because you're defying the evil male superiority with transition, you're hated because you are men trying to worm your way into women's roles and safe spaces. It's a perversion and the way retarded libs like you explain transsexualism as ~ an identity choice! ~ is going to kill your chances at being accepted to any normal person.
>>
>>5196625
>implying the right wing actually cares about women
>>
>>5196625
>explain transsexualism as ~ an identity choice! ~ is going to kill your chances at being accepted to any normal person.
So you think we'd be more accepted if we outright lied and said we lived full times as women because it was a sexual fetish or something? Why are transphobic conservatives so unwilling to accept scientific truth?
>>
>>5196636
>this is somehow related

>>5196644
How about giving the medical reason of being born with fucked up brains who are physically structured female? Being trans is NOT a choice. Retards like the one I replied to truly believe in their hearts that being a girl is a choice, dysphoria is a choice or somehow socially afflicted, or maybe denying science is an easier path because he's an AGP with no father figure.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-08-12-54-41.png (516 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-08-12-54-41.png
516 KB, 1440x2560
>she

Yikes
>>
>>5196664
>>this is somehow related
Right wingers don't care about protecting women's safe spaces. They only ally themselves with TERFs because they both hate transgender people.

>>5196664
>How about giving the medical reason of being born with fucked up brains who are physically structured female? Being trans is NOT a choice. Retards like the one I replied to truly believe in their hearts that being a girl is a choice, dysphoria is a choice or somehow socially afflicted, or maybe denying science is an easier path because he's an AGP with no father figure.
I assumed that by "identity choice" you meant people made the CHOICE to transition to align their bodies align with their innate IDENTITY. Regardless, that person doesn't seem to be saying that they think that gender is a choice. What they are saying is that many cis people see it as a choice, and are threatened by trans who they perceive as willingly rejecting masculinity.

>denying science is an easier path because he's an AGP with no father figure.
You accuse others of denying science, then turn around and say that lacking a father figure makes you AGP?
>>
>>5190290
They arent. Everyone thinks they are disgusting weirdos, including all the snowflake bitch "transgender" faab
>>
>>5196710
Wrong. That person believes they're on a moral crusade, that their transition is alarming to the general population because they're being sooo strong and denying toxic masculinity!!!! Normal people don't understand trannies are the way they are because of a genetic fuckup that physically means they can't be cis.
>>
creamy meme dude ◄|;^)
>>
>>5196625
did you notice how my post mentioned that twef radfems are working under a different framework? that wasn't an accident. the majority of people who enact violence against trans women either don't give a shit about women's safe spaces or actively loathe their existence as a whole.
>>
>>5196816
my partner is amab nonbinary and i think she's wonderful (yes, she uses she/her pronouns).
>>
>>5196895
i'm right here, and no, i don't think that trans women are choosing to reject masculinity for political reasons - maleness causes dysphoria in them, etc., so they transition to relieve that dysphoria. but that's not how transmisogynists see things. also i'm not a trans woman lol
>>
>>5197043
Trannies are not disturbing to people because they somehow tear down the idea of masculinity. They're disturbing because they are men with penises trying to invade female safe spaces, female roles, where they physically do not belong.
>>
>>5196998
>don't give a shit about women's safe spaces
The bill in Houston failed because of a campaign saying No Men in Women's Bathrooms. Don't confuse general women's rights like abortion with safe spaces. The right wing is seperatist with gender and want those areas to remain secure for women, as men are perceived as violent threats (rightfully so, based on stats) as well as even more unstable because right-wing thinks trannyism is a mental illness.
>>
>>5197069
Plenty of the people who find trannies disturbing hate cis women too. They find the idea of a man CHOOSING to abandon masculinity terrifying. And transitioning IS a choice, even if dysphoria makes it the only good choice. But these people don't understand things like dysphoria, it's all just one gender being better than the other and not understanding why a man would want to become a woman.
>>
>>5197082
oh, you meant bathrooms, not safe spaces. you should've said so from the start. conservative hatred of trans women goes far beyond restricting the right to pee.

>>5197069
okay, but notice how there isn't that revulsion for trans men or butch/masculine women? they're hated in some cases, but not nearly as strongly as trans women or crossdressing/effeminate men. that's because admiring masculinity to the point of mimicry is seen as part of the natural order. of course they'd want to be masculine; masculinity is naturally superior. but why would someone who has natural access to mainstream masculinity reject it for femininity? why would they "choose" to be something that is clearly inferior when the superior role is within their grasp? that's what's so disgusting to them, along with the male terror of proving yourself gay by accidentally being attracted to one of them.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.