[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is life like as a sub anyway? I am strictly top but theres
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 1445156721471.png (896 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1445156721471.png
896 KB, 1000x1200
What is life like as a sub anyway?
I am strictly top but theres a part of me that just wants to go full blown aids whore tbqh
>>
>>5183543
It's sad and depressing unless you actually manage to find someone who cares for you and still wants to keep you around long term.
>>
>>5183571
What if you just want to be fucked by everyone and everything to be degraded into oblivion to the point where you kill yourself?
>>
>>5183573
Being a sub does not mean you want to be a slut, silly Anon. I'm monogamous as hell and need to be in a relationship with someone before doing any lewds.

But if that's what you want, you'll become a mess that no one will want.
>>
it's pretty awesome, lots of free drinks, compliments, thirsty guys who will wait around hand and knee while you go off and do whatever you want, and sometimes its just fun messing with them

not like id ever say that outloud though, ahaha

im happy, sex and guys don't mean that much to me at the end of the day
>>
>>5183586
This would be pretty fun. I always got a bunch of horny dudes buying me drinks at gay bars anyway the one time I went.
Itd be fun to mess with people also

>>5183582
But im a useless whore who needs daddy to punish them.
>>
>>5183592
Well if you're cute, you'll have people obsessing over you. But eventually word will spread you've been fucked by every man in town, and then no one will want you.

But I think you completely misunderstood what a sub is. You want to be a lazy slut, not a submissive. Go away.
>>
>>5183594
Well at that point I've fucked every person in town so who gives a shit?

I don't want to be a sub to one person but everyone
>>
>>5183600
You're not a sub, you're a lazy slut. Your goal is not to please, but to be pleased with the least effort possible.

Being a sub is completely different from your skewed idea of what a sub is. Kill yourself.
>>
>>5183606
My goal is to please and be pleased. I want an old man daddy to take care of me while im getting fucked by younger men on the side that can satisfu my insatiable lewd lust.
These are good sub attributes
>>
>>5183592
i should have made a distinction, i don't enjoy messing with people in general, its usually only the types of guys who have annoyed me in the past, and when i figured them out i usually just ignore them

i realize its a pretty shitty thing to do, im not one of those "life was hard on me so this is compensation". some days it just serves as a crutch for me, but i dont go around abusing it because im greedy.

i guess i just say these things to elicit some kind of reaction, but i typically only do it once.
>>
>>5183613
You still sound like a lazy slut that wants to get free drinks and free sex with minimal effort.

While being monogamous is not inherently submissive trait, but a lazy slutty sub is a bad sub. You're meant to spend an active effort to please and love those who love you. You're supposed to endure the lewd disease and beg your dom for sex, and be okay with him saying no. You're supposed to be as active in bed as a dom/top is to ensure your partner is pleased the most possible.
>>
>>5183624
>you sound like someonec who knows how to work the system!

You sound like a square tbqh. There id absolutely nothing wrong with sleeping with everyone tbqh.

>You're a bad sub because you are having more fun than me and i have ti stick with one dick!

Grow up anon
>>
>>5183634
Sub =/= slut.

That's my only point. However you can be both a sub and a slut, but don't confuse the two to be the same.
>>
>>5183624
this isn't the victorian era although id imagine you smell like urine
>>
>>5183639
are you annoyed because you can't get a guy to stay loyal to you?

ahaha oh you are, wow, you're pathetic
>>
>>5183646
Actually I'm a cis lesbian, but you're right, I haven't found someone yet because I'm way too shy and way too kinky to be satisfied in a vanilla relationship.

My point is just that being a sub doesn't mean you have to be a slut. What you want to be is a slut, not a sub.
>>
>>5183652
>a lesbian being an annoying domineering commanding bitch
>ILL TELL YOU HOW A REAL SUB IS

Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>5183654
Anon what are you on about? Acting to be stupid still makes you stupid. Is it hard to comprehend that slut and a sub is not one and the same?
>>
>>5183652
oh, okay, well i wasnt aware that you were a girl.

well um, i dont really care then in that case bahahaha
>>
>>5183654
um, shes right tho. being an onahole doesnt make you submissive. if anything youre topping from the bottom
>>
>>5183663
power bottoming yeah!

sometimes i wonder if its possible to have a virtually neutral relationship, like two vers guys on a level playing field or something like that
(i suppose it would probably come down to personalities and compatibility..??)
>>
>>5183673
Most relationships have people as equals, including gay relationships. I don't know why gay men are so obsessed with either only topping or bottoming though, but it still makes them equal even if one is always top and one is always bottom, given that neither is submissive or dominant.

Wanting to take dick or doing the dicking just comes to personal preference and not whether you are submissive or dominant. But you can be submissive or dominant and be in either position.
>>
>>5183680
>Most relationships have people as equals

No.
>>
just transition already maki
>>
File: 1369764090948.jpg (269 KB, 525x480) Image search: [Google]
1369764090948.jpg
269 KB, 525x480
>>5183624
>sub
>You're supposed to be as active in bed as a dom/top is to ensure your partner is pleased the most possible
>>
>>5183634
>There id absolutely nothing wrong with sleeping with everyone tbqh.

jesus you are delusional. get aids and die.
>>
I can't speak for other people but I personally only act slutty around my bf. Spiling drinks on my pants, playing with lollipops, hiding his clothes before he wakes up, siting directly on his crotch, naked yoga, dancing having him decide what underwear to put on before work, ect. But I never cheat on him.
>>
>>5183606
>>5183642
>>5183646
That degraded quickly.

The only true definition of a sub is someone who wants to submit or be submissive. It's usually an emotional thing.

If you want someone to impose their will on you sexually, if that turns you on, you're probably a sub. The # of people you sleep with or sub for doesn't really matter.
>>
>>5183543
I'm a mtf and on hrt .
But only my mom and dad know.
To everyone else I'm not out.
So for now everyone sees me as an extremely feminine submissive femboy and every now and then girl.
About me I'm 5'5 20 years old and have long hair.

At work I get constantly teased for looking like a girl.
People assume I just want dick in me.
i do, but not that much.
These two girls I rung up the other day told me how they missed the smell of dick.
Then asked my if I liked the smell of dick.
I could smell a little booze on them.

People assume I cant do anything physical for my self and always find my self getting helped if I'm doing something physically intensive.

I made a grinder once just to chat and see were it goes.
Put pics and description of me.
Everyone wanted to fuck me in the ass.
I had like 30 people messaging me at the same time.

Idk that just a small summery.
>>
i love how bitchy everyone gets towards subs that only sub for being lazy, but why is there never any prejudice aimed at doms? "God, doms are so selfish, they never let me fuck them in the ass, they just use me as their fuckhole and never want to let me do anything", why does no one ever say that?

Fuck sub prejudice
>>
>>5184197
Pic? :3
>>
>>5184304
Doms are usually really selfish and are wannabe alphas. I've met a lot of doms and I found myself completely turned off by how pathetic they were. Of you're going to try to act like the top dog, you should at least have your shit together and not live off your parents or government handouts.
>>
>>5184730
Thank you, glad someone agrees with me. I don't see why subs get so much shit.
>>
>>5183543
>What is life like as a sub anyway?

This is like as It just cant be answered in a way that you would understand.

I can however give you some highlights of my life

>I love to clean.
A relationship where I am not house bitch will never work.
>I love to please.
Its orgasmic to tease my partners fetish just right. Even if I don't get off I will be completely satisfied if my partner uses me to fulfill their every dream and fetish. Yes even that one they try not to think about and wont even admit to themselves that they like it.
>I cant be in control.
Ever have your computer blue screen? That's my mind if you put me in a situation where I am in control.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.