[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone actually find Caitlyn Jenner attractive? By attractive,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
Does anyone actually find Caitlyn Jenner attractive?
By attractive, I mean actually sexually desirable.
Straight women saying "SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL" does not count.
>>
>>5175307

holy shit that nose job...
>>
>>5175307
I'd rather fuck Jessica Lange.
>>
Someone probably does. There are a lot of sick fucks out there. That said, she's a pretty good dresser from what I have seen. Especially when compared to the rest of her clan.
>>
>>5175307
no, she's isn't attractive at all
she's actually ugly inside and out
but for her defense, i don't find many 60 year olds sexually attractive
>>
>>5175324
...? Most people would fuck Jessica Lange. She's Dom and hot af
>>
She looks like an old hag with too many plastic surgeries to me. So no. Like does anyone find Joan Van Ark hot?
>>
>>5175477
>>5175326
Candis doh
>>
>>5175307
FUCK No, I'd rather fuck a woman
>>
yeah, i probably would
>>
>>5175324
>>5175378
I want to get pegged by Jessica Lange.
>>
File: manhands.gif (69 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
manhands.gif
69 KB, 480x270
>>5175307
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSL4cmFW_GU
>>
File: MTMwNTkyNTAwOTkyNzQyNjc0.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTMwNTkyNTAwOTkyNzQyNjc0.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>5175307
no spooky skeletal go away
>>
she kinda looks like an alien with all that face work. and as someone who would need a lot of ffs to pass, it makes me sad to see.
>>
No, flat out uncanny valley esp with that voice, what in the fuck is she thinking
>>
I don`t. I`m attracted to crossdressers that have a nose and face that don`t pass and are in their 20s or 30s. Caitlyn is 50 something though, it`s not the same.
>>
>>5175307
wait is she a man or
>>
File: hqdefault[2].jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[2].jpg
32 KB, 480x360
I sure hope nobody does, also what happened to the manslaughter charge anyway?
>>
File: mgid_uma_image_mtv.jpg (89 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
mgid_uma_image_mtv.jpg
89 KB, 1440x810
Lol did you guys watch the latest episode of American horror story hotel episode 5 with that cross-dresser Liz Taylor? I laughed so hard because when he told his story to Kathy bates character it was just like Bruce Jenners story. Middle aged, married to a woman, children, crossdresses in wives clothing and when he talked about going to hotels and dressing up to the nines and ordering home service that was just like bruce's stories of crossdressing!

I'm convinced Bruce Jenner is just a confused crossdresser who got sucked into the whole trans thing.
>>
>>5177415
I read that as
>who got keked into the whole trans thing.
fml
>>
>>5175307
As a gay man, I'd let her fuck me as I suck her tits.
>>
>>5175307
No. It's a hon/10
>>
>>5177390
He's a woman now and is not responsible for his crimes because a privileged white man that totally wasn't him murdered an old bitch.

>Implying Jenner didn't mutilate himself to deflect attention from his murder
>>
For her age and if you like plastic then yeah she would be considered attractive. personally i wouldnt go for her but i know lots of people say Palin is hot but i just cant see it. Everyone just has different types
>>
>>5175307

This is going to be the unpopular opinion, but yeah. I like older women, so she's attractive to me.
>>
File: 1440992982056.jpg (65 KB, 463x620) Image search: [Google]
1440992982056.jpg
65 KB, 463x620
>>5175307
>>
She is literally king of the hons
>>
>>5183085
hi Caitlyn
>>
>>5175307
>By attractive, I mean actually sexually desirable.

fuck no. It's funny to listen to him speak though.
>>
>>5175307
It's like when the parents of children with horrific deformities plaster pictures of their kid online and everyone tells them how "beautiful" they are.

It's entirely for the sake of their own narcissism and scoring social points.
>>
>>5175307
No one likes Caitlyn Jenner and anyone pretending to is a troll or doesn't have enough sense to realize she's a clown.
>/thread
>>
Most people don't find 66 year olds attractive regardless of their gender. Take this shit back to /pol/
>>
Fuck Kaitlyn Jenner! And not in the sexual sense. Just ewwwwwwww!
>>
>>5175326
cait is a terrible dresser. kim helps her into socially acceptable outfits before every event
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.