[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here we go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: fs.jpg (143 KB, 919x599) Image search: [Google]
fs.jpg
143 KB, 919x599
theres a shit storm on the way, thought you may want warning
>am aware newspapers sensationalise these stories for attention-annoyed it came up on my fucking feed
>>
le sigh
>>
File: poopin.gif (499 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
poopin.gif
499 KB, 480x300
>>
Hawt.
>>
File: chuckleduck.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
chuckleduck.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>5174487
yfw the family name is Dickinson
>>
>used adoption to gain legal ties

so they're not blood related? Who gives a shit then? This is just intentionally trying to stir up a controversy where there is none.
>>
>>5174808
i personally wouldn't give a fuck if they were blood related
incest with the possibility of children is a tort on the children, but without it i don't give a fuck what adults do to eachother
>>
File: 1421842316146.jpg (34 KB, 366x321) Image search: [Google]
1421842316146.jpg
34 KB, 366x321
I think it's allright as long as it stays in the family.
>>
bifaggot here

M/m incest = weird and creepy
F/f incest = hot and shouldn't even be a crime
>>
>>5174778
Underrated post
>>
>>5174487
Yeah, they're not actually father and son. One adopted the other before gay marriage was legal in order to gain next of kin benefits. Now they actually want to marry.

Nothing to see here, really.
>>
>>5174778
My favourite part about this gif is Hitler duck/swan/bird staring unerringly into the abyss.
>>
>>5174834
>incest with the possibility of children is a tort on the children

It takes multiple generations for incest to have any affect on children.

And this story isn't even fucking incest anyways, it's two people that just manipulate the law in order to get benefits like >>5176643 said. Nice click bait bullshit though /pol/.

But even if two adults that are blood related want to fuck and get married, who gives a shit? Why is this anyone's business but their own?
>>
>>5177964
>It takes multiple generations for incest to have any affect on children.
spoken like a true sister fucker
>>
>>5177964
>But even if two adults that are blood related want to fuck and get married, who gives a shit? Why is this anyone's business but their own?

Well two faggots can't make children (goes without saying adoption is not an option either) so it dies there, but a man and a woman make retarded children which are a huge burden on the national health system.

There's an asian tribe, can't remember the name, that raises spouses like brothers and sisters. Like from early babyhood to the day they're expected to marry, a boy and a girl are raised together like that, even if there's no blood tie. They're dying off because none can see each other as a sexual being.
>>
>>5178053
That has no relevance to incest relationships between two people that love each other, though.

If it's only a one off thing, meaning just a single generation of incest, it has no affect on the health of the child. And it's such an unbelievably rare thing that it really just doesn't matter at all. Like I said, OP's post isn't even actual incest.

It just seems like a complete non-issue. Is it fucking weird and gross? Sure, but there are tons of people that think gays, lesbians, and trans gender people are weird and gross as well. No one is getting hurt so who cares.
>>
>>5174487
There's nothing wrong with incest, between consenting adults, as long as they don't have children desu. The hatred of incest is just another kind of xenophobia.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.