[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do these weirdo plebs on okcupid talk to me? I have patrician
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1446246675181.png (205 KB, 482x355) Image search: [Google]
1446246675181.png
205 KB, 482x355
Why do these weirdo plebs on okcupid talk to me? I have patrician taste in music, I am a much more intellectual and interesting person than most of them. I just wish that I could actually attract the attention of other people with good taste in music, because I dunno if I want to talk to some emo guy who has really bad taste in music. At least the guy talking to me right now is an atheist, but how can you excuse listening to garbage like avenged sevenfold and all that emo crap.
>>
is this a copypasta? other wise
>Avenged sevenfold
>emo
>>
>>5173469

no it's just shitposting, all you needed to see was "I have patrician" and you can immediately stop right there.
>>
What music do you like, OP?
>>
>>5173551
http://www.last.fm/user/metaldiscussor/library/artists?date_preset=None
>>
>>5173558

huh, three bands in common. Interesting. Gonna have to check out some of these guys in your library.
>>
>>5173456
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7Z5Skcr1uM
>>
>>5173456
Because everyone has different tastes. if you do not like who you are attracting drop the account. Go actual places to do the things you like and there you will meet people with like interests, it really is not that complicated to figure out.
>>
>>5173709
yeah it is that complicated. I literally go to concerts all the time and I have actually tried approaching people at concerts. I approached this one kid at college and he got mad. I just fucking hate people. I'm sick of being surrounded by retards and I wish I could crack their skulls. I fucking hate living on this stupid planet.
>>
>>5173558
>rainbow flag
>pretentious dick wank
the only good group you had on there were the smiths, swans and I hate myself
>>
>>5173771
Oh hey you looked at my top 50 artists out of over 1000. This is what i mean by when i say i'm sick of retards. Btw who's the pretentious retard calling a pretentious retard. That's ironic you fucking hypocrite. I bet your taste in music fucking sucks.
>>
>>5173784
>only a thousand
what a pleb lol if you dick wank over music library's it probably means you have insecurity over your taste
and you wonder why you can't find a guy
>>
>>5173789
What a spastic faggot.
>>
>>5173784
>>5173798
To be fair you're probably only getting weirdos on Okcupid because you seem to have a shit personality. Maybe when you stop being an entitled cunt, people will have interest in dating you.
>>
>>5173766
>someone doesn't agree with me
>someone has other values than me
>hurrdurr fucking retards

Guess who's the problem
>>
>>5173814
>>5173810
Woah cool story bro.
>>
>>5173837
Idk man you made a post complaining about how no1 cool has interest in you, and then its pretty much pointed out why. The fact that you get snarky too when someone uses logic and points out a flaw just reinforces it. If you actually want someone (which is the whole point of the post) I'd suggest actually working on yourself, because it's pretty clear to many that you aren't ideal dating material.
>>
>>5173837
m8 your butt ugly and pretentious as all shit most people would rather be with a nice twink pop punk boy.
>>
>>5173857
>your butt ugly
>>
File: 1439864699318-0.png (71 KB, 361x318) Image search: [Google]
1439864699318-0.png
71 KB, 361x318
>>5173858
>attack grammar
yep you're pretty much everything people hate in a relationship,
>>
I says more about you, if music is that important to you. Your priorities are messed up. Are you a neet or shut in?
>>
We have the same tastes added I consider myself to be pretty fucking pleb. Hang around people more patrician than you desu.
>>
>>5173766
And that is one of the things in life we ALL have to deal with. Not everyone you are interested in is going to be interested in YOU. Just learn to chill a little go with the flow, don't stress so much and things will eventually fall into place on their own.
>>
>>5173558
>subscriber
lel enjoy paying for a broken site
>>
>>5173881
this

maybe start caring about things that actually matter in the world
>>
>>5175569
Do you have a bf, bbt?
>>
Have you thought about contributing to the cause of securing the white indo-european race from the threat of mass breeding radical Arabs and Blacks?
>>
>>5176581
>http://www.last.fm/user/metaldiscussor/library/artists?date_preset=None
I cancelled it when the site updated. I'm gonna be mad if they're still billing me.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.