[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's getting very scary seeing trans hate slowly but surely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 17
File: 1444367560796.png (101 KB, 327x333) Image search: [Google]
1444367560796.png
101 KB, 327x333
It's getting very scary seeing trans hate slowly but surely rise. I've noticed people getting more and more open about hating us. And to be honest I can't really blame them.

Every single instance of us being represented in the media is done by some old withered hag. Not once is there a passing (or pretty damn close to passing), young, and well spoken trans person brought onto these talk shows or interviews to represent us and shut down any misconceptions about the community as a whole. Even people that are pretty liberal start to see this and all they hear are delusional hons ranting about how brave they are for wearing a dress.

This makes me feel so anxious about things to come. Being represented by people that have a tumblr mindset scares the shit out of me and I feel like there's nothing I can do about it. It makes me feel so sad hearing people say transgender people are men and purposefully being hostile to them. I feel like if they were to have their debates with an intellectual and passing trans woman things would be so much different. But radical liberals are so focused on being PC and not hurting anyones feelings that no one can have a proper conversation.

There are so many people I truly believe have good hearts that could understand and sympathize with trans people if we weren't so misrepresented by these radicals.

We get it, you're a brave 50+ year old trans woman who transitioned while being completely independent and being a millionaire. Now can we please address the issue of trans youth being kicked out of their homes, abused, and raped with no sign of any help? Can we please stop giving these disgusting hons the time of day and shine the spotlight and the people that actually matter? The teenagers and young adults trying desperately to get the help they need.

Jesus fucking christ I hate everyone so much. Caitlyn Jenner opened up so much opportunity and did absolutely FUCKING nothing with it.
>>
>>5168142
It's either 60 year old transbian hons like bruce jenner who look and act cringy or younger transbians who are usually trans feminists and act just as bat shit crazy or weirdo tumblr sjw's.

Take your pick.
>>
>>5168158
There has to be some rational well spoken passing trans girl willing to speak up. We're all so fucking mentally ill and anxious no one wants to bother though. If people pass they just live their life happily and quietly so all we get are unpassable angry hons representing us.

God this is so fucked.
>>
>>5168142
Watch out there unless you don't wanna go home in an ambulance, bud.
>>
>>5168186
its a vicious cycle. The passing ones are able to live normal lives so non of them would wanna associate with any of this bs. So all the hons and cray cray ones bitch to the media. My advice pass and be stealth.
>>
File: 2ca249ce1c1ad0f9.png (297 KB, 465x701) Image search: [Google]
2ca249ce1c1ad0f9.png
297 KB, 465x701
>>5168158
Well the down-to-earth ones of us, while we do have our (massive) issues, don't feel like we need to go and tell everyone to adapt cause we need all sorts of special rights and I'm trans so I'm special and you need to treat me special, because...well duhh.

We want to be women and move on, not bother about our trans past, so naturally we're not the vocal ones. I believe this is an issue with basically every minority, I'm not sure though why we're one in particular that recieves so much abuse.

>>5168142
It's ridiculous, but I don't think there's anything you can do. Being on /lgbt/ actually gave me rape nightmares, and I'll admit I'm pretty stupid for coming back here. Rationally, it'd be for your own good to try and push aside that you're trans, move to a place thats known for low hate crimes and actually recover from the mental anguish once you're through with transitioning rather than keep dwelling in it. I get that it's hard, but you don't really see trannies here after they've fully transitioned, do you? Until then of course we all have questions and concerns etc. etc. and so the occassional thread is nice, but I think you should understand it as a phase and take distance. Or at least try to.
>>
>>5168218
That seems so selfish. There are so many things that need to be clarified and changed in order to help trans youth not be fucking beaten to death but all the media cares about is "ur suuuu braiv n' purdy!!!"

Give us informed consent, get rid of all this gate keeper shit, make it known that clinics will do anything and everything to help you find a doctor to get you on HRT. Make sure free clinics everywhere have access to trans resources, the list goes on for fucking ever.

We get it, you're super supportive of adults who are completely independent that transitioned, now lets help the people that actually fucking desperately need your love and support.
>>
Honestly the little I've seen is mostly based around entitlement and the need to aggressively silence contrary opinions.
>>
>>5168244
I started transition as a teen I went through all those hoops, I understand the issues, but my point is that all the hons and unpassing trans people have taken over and its to late to fix it. No one wants to be associated with them because why go through all the hate when you dont have to deal with it cause you pass?
>>
Someone sent me that on facebook tonight... weird coincidence. Hardly watched anything, but the guy at 3:10 is like the only one I'd listen to just so.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX5CfNWGqjc
>>
>>5168142
i find it funny how you went from being an obscure thing nobody knew or cared about to being highly visible and highly despised.
>>
>>5168279
yeah its annoying as fuck, when i started transition nobody new much about it and now that I'm basically done with it everyone is fucking talking about it and I just want to fucken leave.
>>
>>5168142
actually the converse may be happening, it may be a purging of hate in reality

if people are being more open about it, it means they're consciously acknowledging it, which means that they're thinking about it

if they're transphobic but not willing to admit it then the hate and anger would be stewing below a level that they even recognize

the same thing happened after gay marriage was legalized in america, suddenly there was this surge in gay bashings, religious outbursts, etc

society itself is transitioning and this is its dysphoria
>>
>>5168218
That doesn't help anyone, though, Miku. If every one that can help refuses to because it's easier to hide, who will help you if and when you need it? Remove this division between the passing and the non-passing and things improve for both. You are all together on this.
>>
>>5168905
You should know by now that she's a self entitled, egoistic cunt
>>
>>5168142
>complains about unfair representation
>posts anime
>>
>>5168956
>anime

??

I thought it was a hamburger
>>
>>5168142
"It is getting very scary seeing trans hate slowly but surely rise". then you go on to start bashing other trans people as they do not fit YOUR specific mold of what a trans person should be. You expect or at least want the world to accept you and not hate you, yet there is so much unacceptance and hate within your OWN community. Try fixing the problem from the INSIDE first and maybe others will learn to follow suit. As a gay man I can understand how accepting yourself can be a hard thing to do at times, and I can not even imagine how much more difficult being trans can make that.,
who's too old, who's too young I pass you don't pass your a hon and the list goes on and on.from an outside viewpoint it looks like a fucking circus and I can see why it gets treated as such. I think you guys need to start treating EACH OTHER the same why you would like to be treated and maybe the rest of the world will start to follow along. It can't hurt to try, and you just may find a little more internal support, and that in itself may make life a little bit easier.
>>
>>5168986
I bash them because they do nothing but harm the trans community. They go onto talk shows looking like fucking drag queens, then don't bring up a single relevant trans issue beyond "m-m-muh feelings r hurt!" and prance around in their own shit like they've won some sort of battle against the patriarchy.

It's the same situation as feminists ranting on about how oppressed they are in this rape culture, making mountains out of molehills. When in reality they are taking attention away from legitimate rape. They are stealing the spotlight from actual issues. Like children being sold into sex slavery, being raped and abused. Little boys being castrated to retain their boyish looks.

All these hons do is rant about absolute none-sense and try to grab as much attention as they can for themselves with no fucking regard for the community as a whole. By doing this they strip trans youth from the attention they need to survive. They strip them from the opportunity to have major advances in how accessible HRT becomes. They strip the community from the chance to bring relevant trans issues into the spotlight. And why do they do this? So they can assault people on live TV and make us look like complete fucking lunatics.

Hons need to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. If you managed to live 40 fucking years of your life as a man and haven't killed yourself already, you're probably just a fucking fetishist anyways. I'm barely 18 and suicide has been a daily thought for as long as I can remember. And these hons don't exactly look like they have nearly as much mental fortitude as I do, so I highly fucking doubt they've gone their entire lives dealing with dysphoria. I don't care if they want to transition, but they don't have any fucking right to poison our image with their inane bullshit.
>>
>>5169002
read your reply, you are still perpetuating your own hate.
>>
>>5168948
I prefer to not let that stop me from voicing my opinions, so long as I believe I could help someone.
>>
>>5168186
>>5168218
Passing ones just aren't payed any attention.
Jamie Clayton is one example, she's said she's "ready and happy to be a trans representative/role model or whatever". She's quite sane, maybe a bit deep voice, but she'd be good a representative.

However, despite actually being in more than 1 show, and managing to actually do acting (unlike laverne cox), the media isn't interested in her... Simply because she passes, and is relatively sane. For a trans person to get into media they need to have some "shock value".
>>
>>5168264
You started at like 19, that's hardly "went through all those hoops as a teenager"

When we're talking about teenagers it's generally below 16, the assumption would be 14, with the very edge cases being 17 (basically, at 18 you're an "adult teen")
>>
>>5169030
Agreed. That kind of attitude earns nothing but the ire of those whom hear it. Feeling marginalized isn't fun, but neither is being called a liar. Don't throw out that "fake trans" thing. Thinking like that is what tears everyone to shreds.
>>
>>5168142
Another sad side effect of only "hons" getting media attention is that someone like me couldn't accept they're trans cause they didn't want to end up as a man in a dress, even though HRT, laser and sometimes FFS if needed will take care of everything for anyone under late 20s.

I thought I literally was doomed to grow up as a man in a dress, that when I got old my life would be over. Then I actually did my homework on my own and now I regret everything.
>>
>>5169002
How about you stop watching them then? If you don't like it don't pay attention to them.
>>
>>5169030
That isn't a rebuttal to anything I said.

I don't hate people that don't pass, I don't hate hons, I hate the misrepresentation of our community and the fact that time and time again they've turned opportunities to progress trans rights and the trans movement into shit-shows where they don't address a single trans issue.

So yes, I'm perpetuating my hate towards misrepresentation.

>>5169047
> Don't throw out that "fake trans" thing. Thinking like that is what tears everyone to shreds.

The fact of the matter is that people are starting to believe that these people are the actual faces of the trans gender community. And since no one can or is willing to gain enough traction in the media to speak up and against them, the best I can do is question their legitimacy.

And questioning an old hons legitimacy is by no means not without cause. I don't care if they are fetishists. I encourage people to do anything and everything they want to their own body. But to allow them to act like absolute fucking imbeciles on nation television while simultaneously using the oppression of transgender people as a shield for their incompetence is the most disrespectful, vile bullshit I've ever witnessed.
>>
File: baileyJay.jpg (57 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
baileyJay.jpg
57 KB, 604x604
>>5168142
I feel this way 100%

I also think Bailey fucking Jay of all people would be a better representative of mtf trans people.
>>
young hons with no self awareness are just as bad desu.
>>
>>5169222
Bailey jay who openly hates women? Would only enforce the idea that trans women hate cis women.
>>
>>5168287
>tfw started hrt in 2013, a year before the "trans wave"
>not fulltime yet
fml
>>
>>5169289
I didn't know that. I kinda hate cis girls too though for obvious reasons.
>>
>>5168986
Nah. Fuck you and fuck the sjws and all the trannies in their ranks
>>
>>5169041
I know right lol. Laverne... come on. Like can't act at all. Jamie is much better, though also rough
>>
OP i think the main problem with trans culture is almost every sane respectable transperson will disappear into the woodwork after their transition. Most dont want to be associated with the trans movement, because they just want to get on with their lives just like most normie cis people.

Because of this you have a severe lack of good trans advocates getting attention.

The other issue is media pandering to tranny train wrecks like Jenner. there are good trans icons out there, but they just are not getting the amount of media attention they should be.

but i disagree that in american culture tranny bashing is getting worse. you are just hearing more about things about the trans movement now since recent events have shifted the public eye onto the topic.

popular media aside there are plenty of community lgbt and trans support/advocacy groups sprouting up, fighting the good fight.
>>
>>5169385
Seriously this. I transitioned at 15, now I'm 19 and I'm 100% passable and stealth. The LGBT psych I was seeing really wanted me to become a spokeswoman for trans rights, but I declined because I didnt want to be visibly trans. Someone else can step up and sacrifice themselves for it while I go on living stealth :3
>>
>>5169289
>I hate women
>which is why I work so hard to try to transition as one

What is insanity for $500?
>>
>>5168264
Because I don't like worrying that the guy hitting on me might beat me to a bloody pulp once he figures out Im trans for whatever reason? Have you never been to court or had to deal with insurance? The moment they catch wind that you're trans they're going to fuck you as hard ad possible.

I dunno though, I'm mostly stealth, most of my friends and family try to shut me up or stop me if I start outing myself. Even the people who care about me don' want to associate me with other trannies: I feel all of us who pass probably have that.
>>
>>5168142
coward
>>
>>5168142
People will always hate minorities. There isn't much you can do about that aside from be a good person and hope for the best.
>>
>>5169596
ool moap you dont even pass
>mostly stealth
top kek
>>
>>5169289
As an avid follower on Twitter, I never notice that at all.
>>
>>5168142
>and raped with no sign of any help
That's right. Trans people are raped in the street and the police do nothing about it. Trans people have no legal recourse. You're right, trans person. You're a reasonable person, not an SJW or some disgusting old hon, if only you got on the national news, that would really turn things around.
>>
>>5170013
im detecting some sarcasm here, but it doesn't rly come through in the text. could you try a little harder to explain why your opinion disagrees with known statistics?
>>
>>5168905
Because you only have one life to live, why ruin it by going on the media outing yourself to the entire american/ world population. You are asking for a martyr basically.
>>
>>5169044
I started hrt at 19, But I had dysphoria ever since i was 12.
>>
>>5170277
>I started hrt at 19
That's what I said...

Earlier you said
>I started transition as a teen I went through all those hoops
You didn't transition as a teen, you were 19. 18+ Can go to a informed consent clinic, and are in all other ways treated like an adult when it comes to medical decisions and issues, not as a "teen".

You did not transition as a teen, and you didn't go through the hoops that teen transitioners go through.

>But I had dysphoria ever since i was 12.
So you're just like the hons you complain about, late discovery, and being delusional; wanting to be seen as a much "better trans" than you actually are.
>>
>>5169596
I worry about the same issues, except the insurance. You must have horrible insurance. What I did before I changed my legal documents was just never tell my insurance and had to use my dead name for all the medical stuff. But insurance does fuck all anyways except cover bloodwork and meds for me. SRS was all out of pocket for me... I mean The main reason my life is starting to get better and why I pass is cause my family supports me, so I'm lucky in that sense. I do understand that alot of trans youth get disowned, I do experience something similiar. My bf's family does not know about me and he's afraid he'd get disowned if they did...
>>
>>5170310
I had to deal with people making fun of me in school and my parents having a hard time coming to terms with it and not even acknowledging it until they considered me an adult tho, isn't that the issue you want to nullify?
>>
>>5170332
>I had to deal with people making fun of me in school and my parents having a hard time coming to terms with it and not even acknowledging it until they considered me an adult tho, isn't that the issue you want to nullify?
You didn't transition in school, your bullying had nothing to do with your transition.

Even the hons would be bullied in school, or any gay person... Do you think a gay person is a good representative of trans, because they were bullied in school?
>>
>>5170342
I wasn't openly gay in school. People made fun of me because they thought I was a girl.
>>
>>5170377
You didn't experience what transitioning teens experience, stop pretending.
You are a late transitioner, like most of us, you wouldn't be a good representative, just like hons aren't good representative.

A good representative would be somebody that transitioned in their teens, and actually went through what it was like transitioning at that age.
>>
>>5168142
Blame feminism pal. If they chose to champion the rights of seal puppies they would do so in such a way that PETA and the WWF would actively hunt them down.
>>
>>5170397
19 is not late, it's more mid. Also I never even had a strong male puberty anyways so I don't know why me starting at 19 restricts my experiences.
>>
>>5168142
What bout laverne cox or janet mock? Or do they not count because they are black and, from what i have seen on this board, 4chan trannies hate black people?
>>
>>5169463
see >>5169300
>>
>>5170427
Different poster. You arent early transitioner. 18-19-20-21, thats late shit. Thats college shit. Thats full grown man shit. So just stop acting like you are a desu early teen transitioner. The fact that you pass has no baring on this, lots of late transitioners pass easily. You arent late, but you arent early either.
>>5170433
Cox doesnt count bc shes an attention whore and carries herself like a drag queen
>>
>>5170484
I just said I am mid. and 18-19 is a not fully grown human. You don't fully develop until you are 22 and that is assuming you have a normal uninterrupted puberty. Comparing me to late is kinda cringe because to me late is 23-25 and above.
>>
>>5170506
>>5170427
You still aren't a "teen transitioner" that had to "go through all the hoops".
You transitioned as an adult.

There's not really much of a difference between you and somebody that transitioned at 25, other than that you're a bit likelier to pass (and I guess a lot of people are usually done with education at 25).
>>
Dont be scared little nigga, shit's all good
>>
>>5170484
>Cox doesnt count bc shes an attention whore and carries herself like a drag queen

Good point, i forgot about that. Do people think shes as bad as jenner?
>>
>>5170533
there actually is, but go ahead and invalidate my experience like that. The only difference is you don't need your parents approval to go on the meds at that age. But the thing is my parents still decided alot of shit for me at that age as well and because I had dysphoria at 12 it meant I had these issues but no one wanted to help me and I was to scared to help myself because of ugly hons and religion making me scared shitless. Plus back then I would have had to wait till age 18 anyways because my parents didn't know shit as well. Basically I had all the trans shit without any of the help because no one knew how to deal with me at that time and people just called me a girl but I was still shoved in with all the guys at school which made it worse.
>>
>>5170484
>You arent early transitioner. 18-19-20-21, thats late shit

Wait you actually believe that ?? Average age for transitions I have seen is mid to late twentys. . Late is anything past 30. There is a different between prepubescent trans and early trans. 17 18 19 has always been considered on the early side.
>>
>>5170559
Sure, why not.
>>
>>5169289
when has she ever said she hates women? i don't watch her stuff but i follow her twitter & never felt that she even implied that
>>
>>5170561
>But the thing is my parents still decided alot of shit for me at that age as well and because I had dysphoria at 12 it meant I had these issues but no one wanted to help me
I think most start to experience it at like 4, so you're late there.
Everyone else had to go through the same thing, not getting to transition early. That's the same even if somebody transition at 60.

Stop pretending like you're this perfect early transition trans, that has all this unique experiences that only the early transitioners had... Because you don't have those, you even lack some experiences most trans people have, like early dysphoria.
>>
>>5170561
I thought the reason OP made this thread was to talk about how we could fix these issues for the younger generations to come so they can transition without having to deal with any of this shit. I mean theres no easy fucking answer....
>>
>>5170579
>she

haha
>>
>>5170591
>Stop pretending like you're this perfect early transition trans

I'm not I just admitted I consider my transition to be mid but you are ignoring the issues that most trans people face because most trans on here started at 18-19. Which that age is like a wierd gray area for us due to the fact that it's not exactly old but it's not exactly young either. And I thinkt hat's one reason why this generation is having alot of infighting because some trans just don't pass and it's to late for them at that age but others havint even had a strong puberty yet at that age. It's all a mess...
>>
>>5170037
Trans people are victims of a staggering amount of sexual abuse, even more than the 26% of women who are raped in college. It is true that the police do nothing for trans victims of violence, and will often themselves rape the poor trans people should they fall into police custody or seek legal action.
>>
>>5170610
You can't contribute with anything a hon can't contribute with.
You both had the same past, same experiences, only that your end results of transition may be a bit different.
>>
>>5170616
dont flatter yourself nobody wants to rape your fatass
>>
>>5169075
>people are undermining me
>better pretend they don't exist
>>
>>5170629
wtf how do I have the same experience as a hon when hons transtion at 30 and above. Hons could potentially have dated many women and even married one and had kids, They held multiple jobs under a male persona. People have seen them as men for decades. Fuck you.
>>
File: 625.jpg (14 KB, 321x285) Image search: [Google]
625.jpg
14 KB, 321x285
>>5170603
>le pronoun greentext meme
>>
>>5170657
>Hons could potentially have dated many women and even married one and had kids, They held multiple jobs under a male persona. People have seen them as men for decades. Fuck you.
How does that change a thing? They still experienced the same things as you, and more.
>>
>>5170616
nice troll, faggot
>>
>>5170682
>troll
I'm pointing out how absurd that person's bullshit is. It is not open season to rape transgendered people, and any statistics about it need to be questioned because advocacy groups define rape in an extremely inclusive way to get the scariest numbers possible.
>>
>>5170672
No defending yourself here sir
>>
>>5170665
tbf i dont think jay is trans
>>
>>5170708
Yeah he is
>>
>>5170699
You have angered THE HONS
>>
>>5170672
because the experience is completely fucking different you fuck.
>>
>>5170591
>I think most start to experience it at like 4, s
What no are you actually repeating that myth? that's not even remotely true, in fact that is actually quite rare.
>>
>>5170726
>chick with a dick who does porn

hes clearly not trans, also

>Yeah he is

if that was satire...well played
>>
>>5170591
>I think most start to experience it at like 4, so you're late there.
Well I knew I was trans before i was even concieved, so suck it LOSER! You are tardy to the party!
>>
>>5170672
what... That like changes just about everything. its not like testoteroe magically stops doing things after puberty, in fact in many ways it ramps up afterwards, it just doesn't have growth assosciated with it anymore.
>>
>>5170743
TAAARRRRDDAYYYYY

TO THE

PARRRRTAYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>5170708
she's mentioned being trans multiple times, and is on hrt. why is that not enough?
>>
>>5170761
Because i'm pretty sure a mtf trans doesnt want to do sexual stuff with their dick or have it on public display. sort of goes against the supposed dysmorphia
>>
>>5170755
DONT BE TARDY TO DA PARTAY!
>>
>>5170610
Youve made a good point here. There are so many 20 year old younger men that will NEVER pass as female with extensive surgery but they cant deal bc they think "i started at the same time as all these pretty faggots that look so nice" its its painful as fuck. Im speaking from the perspective of that person, i had too strong of bone structure to pass easily. I only got to superficially androgynous territory. I need FFS but it took me a while to realize that and I can talk about how i started earlier than some 27 year old but sadly iv seen lots of late 20s pass way better than me. Past 18 its really all about puberty and bone structure. I have a friend who, at 25 with no hrt probaby passes better than i ever will even with ffs, it stings but thats life.
>>
>>5170775
Grossly misinformed, you are. Further training you must.
>>
>>5170810
Unless you went through puberty really late, like I did. I didn't even start getting facial hair until after I was 18.
>>
>>5170901
basically me too. My hands and feet never grew large, body is hairless, barely any facial hair.
>>
>>5170912
My feet were always large, but thats more about genetics (everyone in my family has big feet.) But I never had a fully masculinized facial bone structure, and most of my body hair was vellus even before starting hormones.
>>
>>5170775
first off, for trans people it's dysphoria. and dysphoria isn't a static thing - there's quite a few trans people who have strong dysphoria for their secondary sex characteristics but none for their genitals. there's also trans people who have only social dysphoria but no physical, or only physical but no social (i know plenty of people with physical dysphoria who feel no need to come out of the closet or be considered female by others, but who privately take hrt to relieve physical dysphoria).
>>
File: 23.png (843 KB, 508x841) Image search: [Google]
23.png
843 KB, 508x841
>>5169737
Anon why do you even bother, all you're doing is feeding me. You know me enough to know what I look like, and you care enough about me to try to hurt me. That's a huge ego boost, thanks anon!

>>5170319
I didn't get disowned, but I certainly received no support and my family is very distant towards me. I often feel like that's because they like to pretend I'm not trans, and avoid the entire issue because of the reasons OP was talking about.
>>
File: 72f14e92804feae6.jpg (59 KB, 676x960) Image search: [Google]
72f14e92804feae6.jpg
59 KB, 676x960
>>5170991
Can't you post these pics?
>>
>>5169041
I really dislike both because of TRANSform Me.

What a horrible idea for a show.
>>
File: 10 (2).png (748 KB, 730x548) Image search: [Google]
10 (2).png
748 KB, 730x548
>>5171010
Sexualized Asuka makes me genuinely uncomfortable.
>>
>>5168186
As a young, successful, passing transgirl... what advantage would speaking up give me? My goal was to live as a woman, not a tranny, and attention to being trans would invalidate everything I've worked towards. It's not about being too anxious, or mentally ill... it's that being in the public eye goes against everything transitioning is all about.

It's kind of like how it was with homosexuality; the vocal representations are the crazy ones because the average homosexual just wants to live a quiet, normal life... but with trannies it's even worse. You take a nice, quiet gay couple and stick them on a talk show, and they go home... their life continues as normal, most likely. Trans people? Not even close... you're no longer a girl, or a guy. You're a tranny, branded forever.

>>5169041
Also this.
>>
>>5171063
Oh, well, that's cute.
>>
>>5171069
yeah i agree that's why there is no simple solution to what Op was talking about.
>>
>>5171117
I don't think it's possible to fix the current problem of vocal crazies making all trans people look bad, and dealing with that shit shouldn't be put onto people who are trying to quietly live their lives. Transitioning doesn't give you a responsibility to try to save the world or be the face of trannies everywhere.

Selfish? Sure, but doesn't everyone want to live their own life? I never signed up for a trans*cult, and I care as much about the trannies who are being beaten to death as I care about the 'starving children in Africa'. It's meaningless to me.

The media is a machine out of control and trying to steer it is silly. If you really care about trans stuff, OP, go into medicine, politics, or law, and then do what you can to make things better.
>>
>>5170728
How are they different?

>>5170745
What does it change?

>its not like testoteroe magically stops doing things after puberty
How is that in any way relevant?
It doesn't change the past experience of not transitioning in your teens, as a teen, and not as an adult.

>>5170731
It's very common, it's only insecure people that tries to tell themselves otherwise.
>>
>being concerned with playing cis peoples' game

y'all are going to be miserable if you spend your life letting cis people make you feel like shit. there's more to life than meeting cis peoples' standards and expectations. being "one of the good ones" is a terrible and depressing goal to have
>>
>>5171058
How was it horrible?
Have you even watched it?

There are like a thousand similar shows.
>>
>>5171305
I did. Why would you have trans women run around giving people make over like they are some kind of mega fags?
The fact tons of other shows exists doesn't mean this one was any less gross.
>>
>>5171288
because i did not experience any of that shit you fucking idiot.
>>
>>5169210
Was not trying to rebut, just pointing out that you seemed to take nothing from what I said. If that is how you truly feel, then step up and BE the one to represent and cash in on those opportunity's just don't hang back and complain about others.
>>
>>5171412
>You were late to experience dysphoria.
>You transitioned as an adult
It's the exact same thing as an adult.
You didn't get rejected by your parents and had to self-med as a child, nor did you transition through high school.
Neither did the hon, so you have the same experience, transition as an adult.
>>
>>5171682
i did transition in highschool, I wore girl clothes practiced make up grew my hair out and that was the time I spent figuring out how to transition. Hons don't do that. And I sure as hell would have taken my moms birth control pills if she had any. But my friends pressured me and convinced me that doing so was dangerous. I would have still done it If I knew she had them tho. It was the awkward time of telling the family I was trans and them taking years to accept it. It was the awkward time of figuring out how to be feminine and learning how to be a girl. Hons don't do that. It was the awkward time of accepting that you are different and doing something about it. Hons don't do that. hons stay in denial until they are 30 plus and then transition and realize how much they fucked up.
>>
>>5171745
to add more a add will come out at age 30 at the youngest and tell the family the wife kids. and they will take years and years to come to terms with it if they dont leave them outright. By the time they will have a grip on the social side of transition theyd be 35-40 and thats is they started at 30. If they started at 40 theyd grasp that shit by 50 ur an old fuck by then. It just does not fucking compare.
>>
>>5171745
>>5171772
>Hons don't do that. hons stay in denial until they are 30 plus
There are a lot of hons that first tried to transition at 18-19, but because it was borderline illegal or there were no legit gender therapists, they couldn't go completely through with it.

It just sounds like you're insecure about the time you transitioned at, so now you have to try to categorize yourself as "a better trans", despite that there are a ton of teen transitioners that would laugh and make fun of you if they ever saw what you were doing.

It's about the teen transitioners, they are the only ones that have something to bring that will help young trans people. Some really passable trans women that transitioned later can be useful to sort of kickstart stuff... But there may be some that transitioned early years ago, and are adults now, that could do the kickstarting.
You can't actually say anything helpful to a trans child (nor can you talk about how transition is for them), because you never went through transitioning as a teen, or at least not any more helpful than any hon.
>>
>>5173355
you are literally retarded my friend.
>>
>>5168142

ya idk i don't really tell anyone i'm trans, nor do i identify myself as trans (i identify as a female, as I'm mtf) which most trans folk now-a-days seem to do really proudly for some reason
>>
>>5170775
Truscum like you deserve chaser scumbags lusting after your penises.
>>
>>5173355
I took tons of advice from older transwomen who transitioned in their 30's or 40's even thought I transitioned in my late teens/early 20s. Every generation transitions earlier because it becomes more accepted and more talked about with every generation. You know fuck all about what you're talking about.

>>5173909
The horror.
>>
>>5173944
Moap will u be my friend?
>>
>>5170013
Except it's common for police who are bigoted to ignore reports from trannies and trannies have literally been killed on public streets in broad daylight with no one caring, even right across from a police station in one case.

Sorry if reality upsets your retarded feels that the le degenerates just make up discrimination/deserve it cus dey weird.
>>
>>5173958
So long as you don't hit on me or send me dick pictures.
>>
>>5174025
Nah, im not into you like that. I just like your posts. Post email or something?
>>
>>5174031
You post yours and Ill send you my contact info through that
>>
Stop your self hate. I'm not even trans and I can see it. Also, yes there is a rise but that's because insecure people can't handle trans people.
>>
>>5174074
throwit345, gmail
>>
>>5168142
How about getting your own board then. The reason we hate you is because half of the thread on /lgbt/ is made by an attention craving mental illness crowd starting their own threads to get special snowflake approval.

You're ugly, you have broad shoulders, masculine dicks, you surgeon your body and pump it full of shit, please gtfo og LGB. We don't want the T anymore.
>>
>>5174254
Keep trying, /pol/. You'll get invisible someday!
>>
>>5174254
>>5174261
They might as well just merge /lgbt/ into /pol/, they all come here and shitpost anyway.
>>
>>5168218
>My advice pass and be stealth.
That choice was taken away from me by conversion therapy done against my will.
>>
>>5171297
Yeah fuck having a job and being able to rent or own a place to live
>>
>>5174254
Then you need to make a name for yourself and express your opinions on a large platform if you so desperately want trans people to be disassociated from the LGB movement.

That's the whole point of this thread, that people need to go against the grain and speak up about what they believe in. Not just shit-post about it anonymously on 4chan.
>>
>>5170397
there are different issues associated with every age range, but, honestly, 18-20 is usually the worst

>younger: parents do their best to control you but are less likely to kick you out etc. might be forced to wait until 18-20
>older: parents are dead or irrelevant
>18-20: most likely still a dependent and still susceptible to everything from your parents you were as a teenager, but they can now legally kick you out and forget about you, leaving you with no home or money and no way to earn it as an unpassing tranny, likely leading to prostitution, aids, etc

>younger: deal with bullying and being beaten up by teenagers up until you pass
>older: deal with being shouted at, but have the wherewithal to live in places and not need to take shitty jobs where harassment is common
>18-20: probably never pass perfectly, but will look good enough for chasers to fetishise you and track you down or random people to molest you and rape and beat you when they "find out". no parents or adults around to "move you to a new school" or help with anything, really

>younger: good chance of passing
>older: good chance of being in a long-term relationship already
>18-20: unlikely to be married, unlikely to pass, unlikely to find anyone
>>
>>5174383
But Shitpostang is so much fun
>>
>>5174319
BUt doesnt /lbgt/love /pol/?
>>
>>5174369
Is having your rental application denied because your trans really a thing?
>>
>>5168142
I actually respect and like trans people, but fucking hell... Your whole culture is attention whore, slutty, cringey, circlejerk hell.
>>
>>5174024
>it's common
I really fucking doubt that. Prove it if it's true. You sound like a nutjob with a victim complex.
>>
>>5169222
That pic is a trans? that's amazing.
>>
>>5174523
The adam's apple surgery really makes a difference.

It's one reason why in porn trans girls or femboys will wear collars or just various neck decoration.

Bailey is rich now though so she could just get the surgery.
>>
Passing trans women don't identify as trans, that's why they never step up to represent trans women. They identify as women, and they want everyone to see them as a woman not as a "passing trans."

What concern do butterflies have for the affairs of caterpillars?
>>
>>5168142

My hate is based purely on personal experiences with transpeople, not with the media representation
>>
>>5178784
Don't worry, in 20 years when 8 year old transitions are standard way more people will pass.
>>
Hate through passion leads to sex. The transarchy is trying to seduce men on mass and hoard all the dick to themselves. Cis girls are trying to stop the rise of the new trans order by trying to encourage love and acceptance of trans, but everyday they lose more and more male attention to the new alpha females.
>>
File: janetMock.jpg (87 KB, 500x575) Image search: [Google]
janetMock.jpg
87 KB, 500x575
>>5168142
The better qualified the person is to talk about the trans community, the less the media cares. They like Jenner because she is a goddamn spectacle, rich homophobic hon.
>>
>>5173495
Could I'm a totally passable cringe just stop talking? I'd rather listen to Jenner and I don't listen to her.
>>
>>5168142
I couldn't agree more OP. Very well articulated thoughts.

I also want to address the issue of whether or not being trans is a mental illness. I know that there's often a lot of mental issues that trans people have, but I'm not sure if they're genetic or if they came about from certain instances. I feel like some of the issues may simply arise from fear of being seen as an outsider to society, but then I also wonder if there's an underlying mental cause for someone thinking they're the opposite gender. I have had a lot of transgender friends, I never question their decision to transition, I tend to keep my thoughts to myself. I do worry that people being too politically correct will stop any research into the psychology of transgenderism, because people don't want to get caught up in labeling trans people as "mentally ill" which I agree would be an awful stigma, similar to what used to happen to gay people.
>>
>>5179135
Well okay, you kind of just took my question and gave it an "this is true because I say it's true" answer, plus you come off like a total asshole.
>>
>>5179123
>I do worry that people being too politically correct will stop any research into the psychology of transgenderism
It's already been done a hundred times, it's not like we need any more research on trying to figure out if it's "psyhological".

>because people don't want to get caught up in labeling trans people as "mentally ill" which I agree would be an awful stigma
Rather, people shouldn't be wasting money on things we already know.
>>
>>5179123
Why someone wants to transition is irrelevant. If an adult wants to do something to their body they can and will, period. I don't see any reason to look into it further than that.
>>
>>5179798
good point. this is my new stance on the issue desu.
>>
>>5179840
I was a bit hasty to say that. I believe that psychologists should definitly look into anything and everything they can to help further our general knowledge of people and their minds.

But the issue with that is that it further enforces this mindset that people who want to transition need to convince doctors or therapists of their legitimacy in order to do so. Whereas I believe we need a simple, fast, and effective informed consent method that doesn't make people get put on 3-5 month long waiting lists to get the medication they need, or even just simply want.

I'm also for the legalization of any and all drugs. You see I have this very radical belief that adults should be allowed to choose what they do to their own bodies.
>>
>>5179798
It's relevant to how much tax money is spent on it and its health effects across society.

There are good reasons why adults aren't allowed to have all the smack, e and coke they'd like.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (35 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
35 KB, 500x312
>>5179840
I'm what most of the uncle toms on this board would call a sjw.
Never ever said anything else than gtf out of my way.
Also vote laws allowing me to defend myself, instead of being arrested for the crime of having been beaten up. And vote laws so laws are respected when they advantage me. Losers needs to blatantly discriminate to stop me from screwing their daughters.
Also stfu.
Facultative, kill all the bitches enjoying the rights I won for myself and yet opening their closeted mouths. Litteral wimpy faggets make me puke. Also, fucking cispies pretending to be me. Gender fluid, k m8 I believe it. Un self-aware autists in dress pretending to be me. Impassable dick sucking jelly old hons trying to put me down. Fairy nancies, failed animu stacies who can't manage to pass inspite of an early transition and dare to use their age against me. Dykes and fags daring to dare while enjoying the price of my blood. You're not me, faggots. I did it, you not. Remember that when you wank in your panties. Fuck you all, thks.
>>
>>5179139
That's because this particular trip seems to enjoy playing the role of the asshole, since that's all I'm seeing in any of his posts in multiple threads.

Better off filtering this kid since he's not even remotely funny anyway.
>>
>>5168142
honestly, this board (and the internet in general) kind of started turning me on the whole trans thing A LOT more than anything I saw in the main stream media.

It pains me to say it but I just see so much delusion. I think there are definitely, most likely, legitimate cases of transgenderism but there's no way all of you fall into that category. I've seen way too much self diagnosed non-sense on here.

yes, I know, the internet yada yada but that excuse doesn't really hold much relevance anymore. almost half the worlds population is on the internet now.
>>
>>5168142
It's just because trans people are getting more visibility, so they're going from a sitcom joke to an actual thing in the public consciousness. It's a necessary step to broader acceptance
>>
>>5179987
>It's relevant to how much tax money is spent on it and its health effects across society.

You don't get to pick and choose which drugs area illegal based on completely inconsistent shit.

Marijuana illegal yet alcohol illegal?

Want HRT? We'll think about putting you on a year long waiting list. Want happy pills for depression? Here, I won't even bother sending you to a therapist, I'll just prescribe you whatever you want right here and now, because fuck staying logically consistent.

The idea that fully grown adults need to have their personal decisions policed and guided is pathetic and wrong. I can ruin my life with alcohol just as easily as I can ruin my life with opiates.
>>
>>5180528
>there's no way all of you fall into that category
>"why are there so many transgender people congregating on an LGBT board of a site that gets 22 million visitors per month? there must be like... DOZENS of them!"
>>
>>5180761
I really don't see the point you're trying to make
>>
>>5168142

Just wait till the question of you nutjobs being allowed into bathrooms and lockers becomes the front and center election issue in 2016 and the reason the Democrats lose.

You read it here first.

Hate? You ain't seen nothing yet.
>>
>>5180933
Lmao, what the fuck are they going to do? Look to see if I have a vagina?

If you pass literally none of it is an issue for you, so as long as you aren't a disgusting hon shits easy.
>>
>>5180947

> being this delusional
> implying 99% of you pass

I wouldn't be too surprised if the end result of this "public discussion" is millimeter-wave scanners around public restrooms.
>>
>>5180947
so what do you suggest?
that they pass a law where only the PASSABLE trans on allowed to use the bathrooms and lockerooms of their desired gender?
>>
>>5180964
Fortunately passing isn't subjective. People address me as a girl and never once have I had my gendered questioned since going full time, except for before going full time when I would get weird looks in the boys bathroom.

And saying that "99% of you dont pass" is complete nonsense as well. If you bothered to read what the thread was even about you'd know that the media only ever shows nutcase hons because everyone that passes just lives their life in stealth.

So men in dresses will get kicked out of girls washrooms and the rest of us will continue going about our lives, whats your point?
>>
>>5180993
I simply don't care because I pass. If you're unpassable and still go into girls washrooms then that means you lack basic self-awareness or are simply just an asshole.

It's not an issue for me to worry about. I will stand by all the other women and get angry at men in dresses for coming into our washrooms and they will be none the wiser.
>>
File: zEhbbulb.jpg (19 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
zEhbbulb.jpg
19 KB, 160x160
>>5181021

Assuming you actually pass (big if), realistically there's no way to stop you doing this.

It seems to me that the transgenders who actually look like women should SUPPORT no-men-in-women's-bathrooms laws even if their intention is anti-transgender.

First, it prevents the shitty, mentally ill kind of transgender from giving the rest of you a bad reputation and creeping women out. In other words, it enforces a decent kind of quality control and good behavior on transgenders.

Second, if a passing transgender DOES misbehave and act like a pervert to women, then conservatives can always say that there was a law that they broke. They can't point to all transgenders and say it's their fault for changing the law.

I didn't come to this conversation with this conclusion in mind, and I am in no way friendly to your cause, but I don't see how to avoid it. Thanks for changing my mind a little, hon!

TL;DR passable transgenders should vote Republican and support anti-trans laws.
>>
>>5181021
>I simply don't care because I pass.

Not surprising. Why should anyone else care then? Your ideology is "it's not my problem so why should I care" even though these bathroom laws specifically address people like you.

>>5181100

I'm sure there are probably a lot of anti-trans transgendered out there. It's like when Caitlyn Jenner went on Ellen and basically admitted she was anti-gay marriage at one point despite KNOWING that she was trans and in a relationship with "another" women

TL;DR transwomen are nuts. no pun intended.
>>
>>5181021
I assume you won't care if you get deniably treated like shit by hospital staff in the ER if you have a sudden need to go to one, too.
>>
>>5168186
Rational and trans do not go together.
>>
All women are whores, why would you want to be a whore?
>>
>>5182207
I live in one of the most liberal and progressive cities in the world. I doubt anyone would treat me badly for being trans since just about every single doctor here has been informed about trans people and how to work with them.

>>5181100
>should vote Republican

Lmao I'm not some fucking ameriburger. Most other countries are starting to implement gender neutral bathrooms anyways since we aren't backwards thinking retards.

Having fun looking up womens skirts to see if they have a penis.
>>
>>5168142
a city leagalized trans people using bathrooms of their choosing'

a fat redneck said this >"IF I SEE A TRANNY FREAK BY MY KID, ILL SHOOT THEM"

funny thing is i checked their face book page
their kid had a trans pride flag as their avatar
it was the toppest of keks
>>
>>5184282
>cant greentext
>>
File: 1446163293214.gif (2 MB, 250x158) Image search: [Google]
1446163293214.gif
2 MB, 250x158
>>5168142
>trans people are only allowed to be young and pretty

and you wonder why people think you're all some sort of aberration.
>>
>>5180964
>y-you just CAN'T possibly pass because muh feels about le degenerates tell me so!
>>
>>5183649
your "it won't happen to me so it doesn't matter' attitude is so cute. is there a single transgirl on this board who isn't a total catty cunt?
>>
>>5185078
not him but just look at the passing threads around here or how about any trans person out in the public eye ever. even ones that do pass still look trans on some level or their voice gives them away.

the % that actually passes 100% without question is incredibly small. it's not about "sticking it to those degenerates" it's just reality.
>>
>>5185973
And you think the people that pass well enough to go stealth are posting pictures in tranny threads on 4chan asking if they pass?
The people in those thread are insecure and unsure if they pass and are generally early in transition.

You only notice the ones that don't pass so that's all you think there is, obviously you don't notice the ones that pass since they pass.

>the % that actually passes 100% without question is incredibly small
What a scientific measure and surely not just what "seems right" to your feels based on no actual stats or data.
>>
File: thisishowiblurgenderlines.jpg (361 KB, 1276x798) Image search: [Google]
thisishowiblurgenderlines.jpg
361 KB, 1276x798
>>5168142
Don't forget all the trashy as fuck sex workers with deep male dragqueen voices screaming about MUH NEO VAGINA SURGERY on transcendent who are basically the fucked up faggot who'd show up if you messaged call girls or random people on craigslist so they can fulfill the "I'm just a drag queen with a further step" fucking stereotype.

They aren't really transgender either just fucking failed males who cling at anything for fucking attention who've allowed themselves to become delusional in thinking that dressing up as a fucking circus clown faggot fuck is "expressing their femininity" while people point at them and fucking laugh. "Hey man lets go to that bar with the fat fucking asian dragqueens and fucking laugh at them."

Its like chrischan but in a different direction. They dont give a single fuck about passing or being normal and do everything in their power to act like a fucking freak show.
pic related
>>
>>5186502
>or how about any trans person out in the public eye

don't ignore that part anon. I'm not just talking about 4chan here.

>What a scientific measure and surely not just what "seems right" to your feels based on no actual stats or data.

lol please, passing is a far cry for most transgenders. no data is needed. even the ones who start young, like kim petras and jazz jennings, you can see their biological male traits.
>>
File: PJ-Harvey[1].jpg (94 KB, 595x413) Image search: [Google]
PJ-Harvey[1].jpg
94 KB, 595x413
>>5187147
Passing isn't about having literally no masculine traits, it means you can't be distinguished from a cis woman with no prior information. I bet you'd think PJ Harvey was a tranny if I posted a picture of her in a passing thread
>>
>>5187183
right and most trans people don't fall into that category. you're acting like they just blend into the shadows unnoticed but the reality is most trans don't pass completely.. whether it be physically or vocally.
>>
>>5187147
Same rules apply, if someone passes enough to be stealth they generally are and all that leaves is unpassable crazies, not to mention that the media outlets love to put on the most outrageous examples of everything possible for more drama and ratings.

>no data or evidence is needed before the unquestionable fact of muh feels!
Before puberty the sexes are pretty much the same besides primary sexual characteristics and if you get on puberty blockers and never undergo a "natural" puberty then you literally develop all secondary sexual characteristics in-line with your transitioned hormone profile.
I'm sorry if it upsets you that science and medicine disagree with your feelings.
>>
>>5187222
RIIIGHHT it's just the "unpassable" that are crazy... RIIIIIGHHHHTTT. wink wink, just the unpassable ones wink wink.

and most transgendered right now DIDN'T start hormones before puberty lol. I don't know why you're so opposed to reality. sorry but most of you are just obvious. especially the mtfs. ftm can blend in a bit better it seems. I'm sure there are wayy more ftms that go stealth than mtfs, that's for sure.
>>
>>5168242
I'm post op and I just started coming here after transition. I don't post much but I check here to see what's going on with trans people and the progresses that are being made. And to gawk at hot traps. And trans men.

I've mostly moved on after surgery and I just graduated from college. Now I'm going to start my career and I'm just focused on advancing my life.
>>
>>5168986
That doesn't work, it won't help us advance. The spotlight really just needs to be taken away from the more radical and put on people who can advance our cause. It's what gays and lesbians did in the fight for gay rights. We were the more radical and at the time it was the best way to proceed and that pave the way for trans women and men to be heard. The problem is that the wrong people are being heard first. It's like trying to gauge your ear by putting the thick end in the tiny hole. You have to build up to that.
>>
>>5186697
I hope you don't say trans women can't be muscular.
>>
>>5168142
Because most trannies are fucking crazy
It comes with the territory

I've yet to meet a transgender who doesn't have some form of mental illness
It probably explains why trannies have a higher average iq crazies are smarter more often than they are dumb
>>
>>5187541
It's pretty hard to find "normal" people that don't have some kind of mental illness. Try again.
>>
>>5187553
Mate like trannies have serious ones
Most people have small baby tier shit like light depression where as trannies are WAY in the danger sphere of "im going to fucking kill myself tomorrow"
Like /r9k/ tier of non normal crazy

That is the norm for trannies
>>
File: LUIS-ROYO.jpg (662 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
LUIS-ROYO.jpg
662 KB, 1000x1333
>>5187511
I think going for the bad ass paladin amazonian look would be a good idea for a lot of trans girls especially the ones who aren't overly feminine and small.
Every time I see these "trans dragqueens" do that dragqueen brazillian shemale shit, I'm just so disgusted because if they had just been less trashy with it, they could have done something awesome because they have all the skills and equipment to make really bad ass cosplay stuff. Its like great youre dressed up like a whore freak when you could of dressed up as some sort of badass fantasy princess or something. Maybe I'm too much of a nerd.
>>
>>5187575
I mean, to be fair, a lot of this comes from the pressure to pass or else be raped and beaten by "normal people" and being discriminated or hated at literally every turn
>>
>>5187692
yeah
what do people expect?
Its like daily nonstop torture for like 10-15 years with no family support and the risk of losing your home, being attacked etc.
How would that not effect someone?
Its so bad how are you supposed to tell whats biological and whats environmental anymore?
I mean everyone knows how much having a single parent fucks with you and thats extremely normal compared to being trans in most scenarios.
>>
>>5187743
I'm trans and from a single parent household. I really don't know anything else because my mom took my sister and I before I could remember. I don't know if or how being raised in a single parent household affected me in comparison to someone from a home with both parents. What are the common effects on a person from this?
>>
>>5188337
>What are the common effects on a person from this?

Shooting up schools, being trans, etc.
>>
I pass in public and I don't tell people I'm trans. Why would I? I don't even think about it that much and my boyfriend says he doesn't either. It was an important medical treatment that I had to go through and now I can finally live my life.
>>
File: 1440309451313.png (326 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
1440309451313.png
326 KB, 500x483
>>5188769
>It was an important medical treatment
Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.