[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pathetic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: he won't come back.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
he won't come back.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
I went to a friend's on Saturday, and I tried calling him (my ex) with my friend's phone. It rang a few times, before I got the message the phone number was no longer in service. I tried calling a couple more times, but nothing came of it.

I then realized his gmail is the only way to currently contact him (he still has his website up, which posts his gmail). I was about to make a new account to message him with, on Sunday, when I remembered how harsh and insulting his last message to me was where he told me to fuck off and never contact him again and the whole "I'll file a restraining order" thing, and realized it was all so pointless and useless because he really does hate me and see me as pathetic. Then I just closed my browser and cried.

The idea that he moved on makes me hurt.

I'm the idiot Anon that keeps posting about the ex that left him for no reason some 7 to 8 months ago. It still hurts

[spoiler]FUCK YOU S.R I JUST WANTED TO BE WITH YOU WHY DID YOU HAVE TO THROW IT AWAY WHEN WE WERE SO HAPPY - I HOPE YOU'RE SEEING THIS YOU BASTARD.[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1437566193110.jpg (42 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
1437566193110.jpg
42 KB, 600x404
lel faggot
>>
Im worse, I teared up when I realized I would never be with this trap I met online.
>>
That's what you get for having a bf in the first place, normie. Your tears are honey to me.
>>
>>5166967

ok so you know you need to tell us why he was so harsh and insulting with you
>>
>>5166967
Aww, you poor little thing. I just want to cuddle and comfort you.

Where are you at, senpai?
>>
>>5169084
I don't know. After he broke up, i tried to keep contacting him, asking him to come back and that I still loved him. One day, he finally answered me, told me to fuck off, mocked me, told me he'd file a restraining order. I haven't talked to him since.

>>5169247
Texas
>>
>>5169294
>Texas
Too bad. I'm in the old World.
>>
>>5169294
You kind of remind me of my ex. He texted me like 20 times in half an hour once, threatening that he'll kill himself because I broke up with him, even though he was refusing me sex for five months before the break up, while cheating on me with other faggots at the same time, and the fact that he generally treated me like a piece of shit by criticizing everything I did, down to the way I take my money out of the pocket to pay for his shit. I wish I had the balls to call his bluff and tell him how I really felt about that worthless sack of meat. Hell, I wish he did fucking kill himself. Good on your boyfriend for not being a pussy.
>>
>>5169321
But i never called my ex 'worthless', and I never would have called him 'a piece of shit'. I loved him. Only reason i couldn't give him sex was because we lived in different states, though we were working on changing that.
>>
>>5166967

Some frank advice you need to hear:

>Get a fucking grip and learn to control yourself because literally NOTHING good will come of this.

No ifs, no buts, no desperate cries for attention like this bullshit. Move. On.

Why would you even want to be with someone who just dumps you out of the blue like that? How much of a beta faggot are you to still feel even the slightest attraction to them?

Final reminder that you are causing yourself this pain, not him. You are the one perpetuating this pain by clinging on, not him by telling you to leave. You are the one making the decision to allow your life to stall like this, he is not holding you in place.
>>
>>5169459
>t.normalfag
>>
>he actually had a bf
some of us can't get past a first date
>>
>>5169503

what does the t. mean?
>>
>>5166967
Dry your tears. Move on.

Your going to anyways. Just do it.
>>
File: Finnish folk wisdom.jpg (137 KB, 457x752) Image search: [Google]
Finnish folk wisdom.jpg
137 KB, 457x752
>>5169574
Lurk moar x-DDD
>>
If he's an asshole anyway, what would even happen if he did somehow come back? He'd just treat you like shit and string you along. Clearly he's hurt you, whether it was justified by your behavior or not, and any contact you make with him is just going to result in you getting hurt even more. Trust me.
>>
>>5169599

/thread
>>
sounds like he has borderline personality disorder and you have dependency issues
>>
>>5169294
I'm in Texas. Where exactly?
>>
>>5172691
In the far West, El Paso area
>>
>>5173769
Another El Pasoan
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.