[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transgender woman to be sent to an all male prison
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: Capture2.jpg (63 KB, 643x742) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.jpg
63 KB, 643x742
I came across a news article this morning, where it explains that a woman who was born physically as a man (transgender) is to be sent to an all-male prison. In short, she pleaded guilty to an assault crime. Fair enough she will serve punishment. However, because her passport still says "male" on it, they are ignoring the fact she's a woman and she has been sent to an all male prison. The risk here is she will be targeted for assault and there is an extreme risk of death.

You can read the news article here: http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/27/fears-for-safety-of-transgender-woman-after-she-is-sent-to-all-male-prison-5464219/

The point here is not whether she should serve for a crime but the fact that she is being sent to a male prison. It's similar to putting a sheep into a room of wolves. It's cruel and unreasonable.

There's a petition I have already signed that will help their appeal. I'll post the link once I submit this.
>>
>>5143974
I signed the petition earlier today. This has really angered me that the justice system would put someone at risk like this. This is completely unjust.
Petition link:
https://www.change.org/p/bath-magistrates-prison-govenor-of-hm-prison-bristol-british-judicial-system-stop-transgender-woman-tara-hudson-from-being-sent-to-an-all-male-prison-in-bristol/u/13961106
>>
Why do you wanna deprive all those men of a pretty new fuck toy though? THATS cruel and unusual punishment.
>>
>>5143989
I don't know why, but I kind of expected a more intelligent response than this. smh
>>
>>5143989
She's probably sent to a low security prison... I'd guess most people only serve a few months there, so they wouldn't want to increase their sentence.
Obviously you never know though.

>>5143974
I can just imagine all the feminists going insane over this "She's charged with assault, that means she's dangerous and not a woman!!!" and "Only 3 months for assault, where she probably beat and raped a woman half to death?!"

#endfeminism #yesallfeminists
>>
>>5143974
Something that needs to be made possible is to sue judges for biased and unfair judgment.

This judge should be charged with assault too, because of his intents to put this woman into a very dangerous place. Probably charged with a federal crime of bias too, for giving her most likely a much harsher sentence than she should get.

There was also this case in Sweden, where a old man tried to rape a trans woman on the streets. Obviously she struggled back, and her ex-boyfriend who saw it happening from his apartment building ran into the rescue.

The judge decided that the man cannot be charged with attempted rape, because the man said he wouldn't want to have sex with her if he knew she was trans.

That judge for example should be charged with bias, lose his license and pay a reasonable fine. As well as harassment, since doing this biased judging is a form of harassment towards the victim, since she would have to sit through and listen to all his transphobia.
>>
>>5144056
>because the man said he wouldn't want to have sex with her if he knew she was trans

That's terrible, because the judge should know better. The judge should know that this information is after the fact. It's the same in any criminal case. Like, would the burglar rob a bank if he knew the vault was empty? Answer is no, but he still tried to do it..
>>
>ITT: Trannies get BTFO!
When will they learn?
>>
They throw pedos in with the wolves.
They throw small white businessmen in with the wolves

Why does this tranny deservex any fucking better? Once her HRT wears off and the delusion of her being female ends and her fake tits and her man features comes back she's going to be top wolf in the female sector.

I'm sure some idiot feminists probably wants money spent on this bitches delusional medicine.
>>
>>5144138
> Once her HRT wears off
You don't just take HRT once and then spend your time waiting until your HRT wears off.
She'll keep taking hormones in prison... And 3 months isn't enough time, especially since I think she might have had SRS.

>Why does this tranny deservex any fucking better?
Because she's a woman and a prime target for rape, and potentially violence for being trans.
A white business man isn't facing that risk.
>>
>>5144138
>Why does this tranny deservex any fucking better?
they don't. they get to go to prison "in with the wolves". but together with women because the medicine she takes makes her physically much more female like than male like. hormones play a huge role in physical sex expression.
she can't be put off her meds. she's undergone SRS. she doesn't produce a sufficient amount of hormones on her own anymore to prevent osteoporosis as an example. and her "man features" can't return. putting her off her meds is highly unethical because it damaging her physical and mental health.
>>
>>5143974

that's hot as fuck, that's like living my permanent daydream mmmmm
>>
The sheer amount of rape
the sheer fucking amount of rape
I want to laugh but I can't
>>
>>5144167
>A white business man isn't facing that risk.
kek good one

not a sheep, just a smaller wolf. but if you have the option to throw her into a prison full of violent females then that's probably a bit fairer. as long as the tranny doesn't end up with normal female criminals
>>
They will put her in isolation and observation.

It's not perfect but it is what it is I know a few trans women in similar situations
>>
>>5143974
She'd probably be more at risk in a women's prison. Being how violent women can be toward trans women. As soon as the terfs sniff out her neo hidden vagina man penis it'll be like meat in a grinder. At least a sheep might have a chance of escaping the wolves bypretending to be a cloud or whatever
>>
>the laws of society shouldn't apply to me because I have a specific delusion that made me cut off my penis
Yeah ok
>>
>crossdressing man goes to prison
>tumblr defends a guy who commits assault fearing that he'll get assaulted
>>
Person has Sex = Male
Prison for people with Sex = Male
Person goes to prison for Sex=Male

Is this rocket science? Just because the dude identifies as a woman doesn't make him one.

This is reality, OP; the criminal justice system isn't tumblr.
>>
>>5144501
I think she's post-op, and transitioned since 20 or earlier.

Only thing is that they found a passport that said M, so she goes to male prison. I wouldn't be surprised if her ssn is female and everything.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (52 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
52 KB, 400x266
>>5144528

It doesn't matter if he started playing pretend at age 5, it doesn't magically mean he should be exempt from a male prison.
>>
>>5144535
Then we may as well castrate all prisoners.
>>
>>5143974
Sigh. Keeping up my faith in humanity must always be such an uphill battle.

I dunno why I read the comments for this stuff. I guess I like being reminded of how unkind people are by nature.
>>
>>5144535
>>5144501
so for what purpose are prisons seperated between man and woman?
>>
>>5144587

Really anon?
>>
>>5144589
yes, really.
>>
>itt my bleeding vagina is more real than your non bleeding vagina.

Apparently being a woman that doesn't bleed once a month makes you a man.
>>
She will be sent to a prison with a tranny gang and will be integrated into that gang and left more or less alone for her stay there.
>>
>>5144592
Only passing gem girls are allowed in male prisons because men won't rape them especially if they have a neo mutilated penis vagina

and non passing trans Hons go to women's prisons because they are tru trans women who just happen to act look and behave exactly like men but wear pretty pink dresses and wigs.
>>
>>5144600
She'll be a rape victim is what she'll be.
>>
>>5144601
idk what the fuck this is but i'm sure it's not an answer.
anyways my point is that if prisons are seperated for any reason but an autistic need to seperate without further thought, trans women should and need to be put into women's prisons.
trans women that have been on HRT for a couple years are physically much more similar to females than to males.
>>
>>5144609
Bleeding vagina
>>
Haha, serves her right
>>
>>5144597
No, but it makes you dry as a bark.
You'll never, ever have a child of your own...
...Ever.

And deep down, I kinda feel happy in knowning that.
>>
>>5144535
Of course it does and your response shows you either have no understanding or no compassion.
>>
>>5144138
You do know that anti-depressants are also delusional medicine and prisons supply them.

Anti-psychotics are "delusional medicine".
Both cost more than HRT.
Both cost less than some fat fuck with cholesterol issues.
>>
In Brazil, trans people, be it male or female, are sent to special prisons. The conditions are no better than the ones of the men or women have.
Overcrowded cells, areas devoid of guards.

Most are charged with prostitution, drug trafficking or murder. Either way, Sexual abuse was not deemed a punishment but as a rewards, since most inmates openly practiced deviant sexual acts in front of the guards, openly tauting them the enough to join.

Still, the lack of shame and high libido has led the guard to punish the trans by hosing them down with water, in an attempt to cool them down. Nevertheless, in a crowded cell where over 40 to 50 people can be inside, water does nothing cease their activities.

Most common practive, to keep them in line, is to release a pack of police dogs through the halls, making them close the cells by their own less their wish to feel the dogs unwanted sexual lust upon them.

South america has always been known to be infamous due to its prisons, mostly when it came down to lack of authority from within.
>>
>>5144568
Exactly this, Im male, straight and have had zero interest in learning about transgender people until this morning. The extreme popularity of hatred comments are what got to me though.
What do people gain from spouting hatred and nastyness? I see nothing gained at all. And it;s not only this specific thread / situation, I see this about gay marriage and other things. It's not a school playground, this is real life. Don't people grow up?
>>
>>5144552
That'd actually deter crime though. People don't want that because banks get paid for prisons and all that go into them. Including you.
>>
>>5144628
I'm glad that deep down you are euphoric with your own thoughts. By the way, anyone can adopt a child. May be this girl will want her own children one day, and will give an unwanted child or children a loving home. I wonder where you'll be with your thoughts.
>>
>>5144640
Castles made of sand and roads made of rock dust. People raping people to cover up their cocklust.

Seriously an obsession with cock seems to be the issue. Like the ancient romans love of dicks, except repressed, not sacred anymore.
>>
this kind of thing has been in the news in new zealand too

we have had one trans woman assaulted in remand before sentencing

another was in segregation in a male prison. the staff moved her back to gen pop, she was assault by a group of people then locked in a cell overnight with a man who raped her multiple times throughout the night
>>
File: 1386831637217.jpg (128 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1386831637217.jpg
128 KB, 500x333
>>5144662
>>
File: 4534y5rhdrhrtxr (352).jpg (211 KB, 1280x1292) Image search: [Google]
4534y5rhdrhrtxr (352).jpg
211 KB, 1280x1292
Why don't you buy the freak his own private island, that will make everything alright...

If it was up to me criminal scum like this would get shot, I hope it gets to a prison and they rape and kill him :DD

Fuck of transturds!
>>
>>5144680
>shooting people for saying angry words
Yeah, we should probably kill every edgy little polfaggot like you.
>>
Be Trans
End up in Jail

Either way you're fucked.
Doesn't matter where they put you.
You're still going to be a sextoy.

Saying you have "rights" doesn't mean shit in prison.
>>
>>5144684
>Implying
>>
>>5144636
This gave me such a nob on.
>>
File: 123e4rtyhujklpoiuytgf (382).jpg (1 MB, 1500x1800) Image search: [Google]
123e4rtyhujklpoiuytgf (382).jpg
1 MB, 1500x1800
>>5144684
'assault crime.' < Do you even know what assault means you filthy jew!!!
>>
>>5144740
Better than you apparently, considering the definition of assault every plebe like you seems to go by is actually battery.
>>
File: 123e4rtyhujklpoiuytgf (232).jpg (6 KB, 182x277) Image search: [Google]
123e4rtyhujklpoiuytgf (232).jpg
6 KB, 182x277
>>5144748
'plebe' < can't into English sand nigger?
Lmao at all you untermensch bitching about some freak's self made problems.
>>
>>5143974
The main issue I have with this is she is being put into one of the most violent prisons in England.
>>
>>5144684
Please....
>>
>>5144628
So you feel happy when a woman can't have a child ? And somehow this is a trans female problem only ?

You need to up your bait game son
>>
>>5144765
Which one?
>>
>>5144765
If that's true then she must have committed a very serious offence.

I'm a trans women who committed assault and I was put on house arrest in London 3 months for punching someone in the face . So my question is who is she? What did she do that was so bad that jail was the ONLY option and that a judge sent her to a male prison when I know for a lot of cases bail a community service and probation is usually the preferred way of dealing with those kinds of crimes.

There's details being missed out in particular the severity of the assault and the level of danger she poses to society

Time for some sauce plz
>>
File: 1326922683926.png (3 KB, 203x209) Image search: [Google]
1326922683926.png
3 KB, 203x209
NOBODY in the USA (much less the fucking UK) gets sent to PRISON for a minor first time offense. There is a hell of a lot more to this story that is being told in this shitty tabloid article. Also just looking at this tranny's pics you can tell she was a degenerate piece of shit, and honestly some people just have a cliff at the end of the road they travel and they have traveled that road of their own choosing, no one to blame besides themselves tbh fam.

Also for the people saying that she had SRS completed [citation needed] I actually read the linked article and it mentions nothing about that. I cant speak for UK because it is shit tier, but in the USA if you have a benis you go to mens jail, if you have a bagina (even neo bagina) you go to womens jail, they dont go by fucking passport.

Bottom line is that she got sent to jail for being a shitlord (and I will bet $1000 this wasnt her first run in with the law), if she cant spend 90 days with other shitlords then she should probably stop being a shitlord. In a worst case scenario she has to pick one strong man to be her daddy and he will fuck up anyone trying to mess with her, in a real world scenario she sits in protective custody and isolation for 90 days, nothing happens to her the entire time, she gets out, and continues being a degenerate shitlord drag on society.

Stupid fucking autist weeaboos on this site have never been to jail, and dont know how shit works in the real world they just read poorly reported stories and automatically assume the worst.

Smh tbh fam
>>
>>5144836

Also to add on to this point. Who is to say she wouldnt be a danger to female inmates at a women's prison, or that she wouldnt get fucked up even worse at a women's prison?

Oh I know maybe they should build a tranny only jail, because then none of the criminal shitlord trannies that get sent there would be mean to her right????

Give me a fucking break. IF YOU CANT DO THE TIME DONT DO THE CRIME FAM.... golden fucking rule to live by, upvote for rarest of the rare pls
>>
>>5144836
All this

As a shitlord myself having assaulted someone and generally being a fuck up with a fucked up life. I agree with you.

The details are being surpressed do we know her name? Do we know what she actually did ? Where are her pics btw?
>>
>>5144845
But FAM you're talking like it's all pre meditated FAM like she planned to do this FAM like sure if you do plan it and you can't handle the shit then you fault FAM but if you just happen to be in the wrong situation and thing go fucked up FAM them what are you gonna do FAM you know what I mean FAM
>>
It's not all clear cut but for example I've had trouble with police my whole life. The thing about police is in England is they get get called out to any dispute. I had one person accuse me of assault and called the police because she wanted to start trouble. It's called crying wolf. People do it a lot and police usually get to the bottom of it UNLESS It's a provable offence.

My mother for example called the police to have me kicked out because I'm trans. Was that needed no. Was I arrested anyway? Yes. Was my life fucked up forever because of it ? Yes. So people abuse their power with the police all the time.

What I'm trying to understand is that despite this she must have done something wrong and it must have been much worse than what is being put put there.
>>
>>5144048
A lot of feminist would say she should go to a womans prison actually. There have been stories of mtf being sent to a womans prison so I dont know why this has happened.
>>
File: 1444676857260.gif (2 MB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1444676857260.gif
2 MB, 350x350
>>5144859

Ayy fam, stop being an apologist shitlord because it shows how prejudiced you are about the topic fam.

Maybe the inmates that rape her, werent planning on it, but then she made them so horny and things got all fucked up.

AYY FAM
Y
Y
F
A
M

You are either a law abiding citizen, or you a criminal shitlord. "b-b-but your honor I am a law abiding citizen, shit just got all fucked up and some force that I am not responsible for and unable to control caused things to get all fucked up" yea nah, tell it to the judge fam. If you have no viable self defense claim, and you have a history of criminal behavior then dont expect it to go over very well.

F A M
A
M
>>
>>5144836
Pics ?
>>
>>5144889
>Pics ?

lol asking for my pics in a completely unrelated thread. If I post my pic it will just make you feel worse about yourself fam, trust me.

(:
>>
>>5144888
True

I won't deny that. When I punched that person in the face it wasn't because I was thinking rationally. I didn't plead innocent I didn't "lawyer up" I did something fucked up. Now the abuse I was being put through that lead me to it is all ignored because I never pressed charges when I was assaulted FAM I don't call the Feds to sort my shot out I sort it out by walking away. By trying to reason with them by communicating. Not by being a shitlord. But when the tables turned its ALWAYS Feds. Always. So I think from now on I'm going to be more trigger happy with the people who abuse me and call the police instead of not.

Now on this persons case I have no idea who she is what she's done or where she's in prison but I do know if a magistrate felt the need to send her to a male prison it's for a good reason. Not because its transphobic.

I'm a shitlord. My life is ruined. I can't reform. Everything literally revolves around job, money etc now I have a record I can't do anything so my life is fucked but I'm not in jail and I assaulted someone.

So wtf did she really do?!?
>>
>>5144898
Not your pics her pics FAM.

Besides. I'm used to feeling bad about being ugly FAM so I'm all good ayy lmao
>>
File: 1441350011230.jpg (20 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
1441350011230.jpg
20 KB, 480x476
>>5144936
>her pics FAM

Follow the link in the OP, scroll to the bottom of the story, her last pic is the most tellingly degenerate one, but it has semi nudity and I dont feel like getting banned.... fam I aint postin dat shit :^)

She was obv a prostitute, and had full sleeve tate, full side tate, and a tattooed life size gun in a garter strap.... yet cant do 90 days in jail LEL nigga pls.
>>
>>5144974
Well she's very porno for sure. I admit to being quite jello

It's all very confusing. In fact I think I know her through a mutual friend from stonewall who is dealing with her case.

I'd be interested in what she has actually done.

There is still an issue about gender recognition certificates on trans women in the uk it's a big issue legally
>>
She is having her appeal thingy tomorrow literally 2 minute walk down the road from my apartment.

If threads still open ill take pictures and dump if anything worthwhile (unlikely) happens.
>>
>>5144884

despite living as a woman for 6 years she never got a Gender recognision cirtificate.

Basically means her name and everything is changed but her banks and workplace will probably still have her down as male.

Its just clerical but by admitting that the decision should not be based on the ownership of a GIC they are opening a can of worms.
>>
>>5145032
Ah that would be it. I changed my bank passport and name befor I even started hormones. Passport says F everything is changed except for legal reasons a previously known as name is present on my court case

>>5145027
Where you live m8 I'm in Stratford oi oi savaloy!
>>
>>5144138
Prescribed necessary medications and medical treatments are continued in prison, sorry if the law upsets your sensitive feels, you retard.
>>
>>5145032
But not really. Needing a GRC is literally only needed for change of passport which I did without that anyway. What it comes down to is having to admit based on a physical appearance that a women is a woman based on her how she looks. Which is basically an issue for women who don't fit the Barbie sex toy model which is a huge issue for feminism but not much more.

She is a porn star good looking attractive women does she have a Benis? Who knows it is how trans women make money usually.

If she was a total Hun then everyone would be like BURN THE TRANNY MAN!! But she's pretty and fuckable and that makes her more important than ugly women trans and cis.
>>
>>5145076
Thats how life is.
>>
>>5145082
Yup
>>
>>5144879
Same in Poland. I got police called twice on me for something really minor.

Fuck police.
>>
>>5145076

Her legal gender is male. She should have got the GRC to change that. Regardless what it says elsewhere when you get to court they will ask for your GRC if you dont have one, this happens.

She has had SRS so no benis shes got the fuckwound.
>>
>>5145082
>>5145076
Basically it's an issue on patriarchy and so on she's clearly a stooge of the patriarchy being that all the money for all that plastic came from a lot of men's dicks.

This is the devaluation of women that modern western culture upholds as a standard.

In the end .... Such is life
>>
>>5145088
Abuse of power can ruin a persons life. Being stitched up on a bogus charge is pretty much why fuck the police
>>
>>5145091
You are but wrong in one minor detail. It is not western culture but males in general. There are universal things all humans from different cultures are aware of, rape being one of its most basic acts.

For an utopia to exist. You would have to wipe every male out of the face of the earth along with its historical background.
>>
>>5145089
Hmm more jello to add to the jelly plate. I'm probably never going to be able to afford my srs or even be remotely as good looking as her

My question is if she transitioned then why not get the GRC seems like such a minor detail to miss out during such a complex process.

I'm putting on my tin foil hat and going to say she's doing it on purpose for the media attention. Which is pretty typical she probably wasn't getting as much business as she wanted
>>
>>5145099
Please let this happen one day. Men are properly scum
>>
Imagine the sex she'll get all day everyday
>>
>>5145107
She's in the hospital ward under isolation so I can imagine all the sex she's having. Because I'm not getting any either
>>
File: 1383375576832.jpg (137 KB, 323x454) Image search: [Google]
1383375576832.jpg
137 KB, 323x454
>>5145076
>If she was a total Hun then everyone would be like BURN THE TRANNY MAN!! But she's pretty and fuckable and that makes her more important than ugly women trans and cis.

>implying we dont want to see her burn regardless if hon or hottie

>>5145088
>>5145096

>I wuz jus sittin dere doin NUFFIN an dey called the police an dey took me to jail fo NUFFIN, I dint do NUFFIN

>>5145102
>I'm putting on my tin foil hat and going to say she's doing it on purpose for the media attention

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

- Hanlon's Razor

Has it ever occurred to you that she was too busy on her back being a drunken cum slut that likes to pick fights and pretend to be a hard ass to get her official documentation in order?

People like her are busy you know....

MFW so much Britfag peasantry, hons, and butt blasted feminazis ITT
>>
No prison in their right legal mind will stick her in genpop. She'll be put in isolation and get to languish by herself for a few months, big fucking deal. Maybe she'll learn her lesson and quit committing crimes or procrastinating getting serious legal documents changed to reflect her preferred state of being, but somehow I doubt it.
>>
>>5145112
Well pretending I assaulted someone when I had never even laid a finger on them then calling the police and being arrested on nothing more than an aligation is literally "nuffin" so yeah. Are you thick ? You sound thick.
>>
>>5145112
And an alloo ackbar to you too friendo
>>
>>5145123
>Well pretending I assaulted someone when I had never even laid a finger on them then calling the police and being arrested on nothing more than an aligation is literally "nuffin" so yeah. Are you thick ? You sound thick

Yep you were arrested on nothing more than an allegation.... let me guess they convicted you on nothing more than an allegation as well right?

Pure fucking fantasy... Viper kill yourself my man :^)
>>
>>5144421
No one's saying they shouldn't be punished, just that it's cruel and unusual punishment to put her in a prison full of men she can't defend herself against. If she's on HRT she'll be substantially weaker than the average man.

>>5144501
In terms of physical strength, she's far more like a woman than a man. It would be cruel and unusual punishment to put her in a male prison since she wouldn't be able to defend herself.

>>5144845
>Also to add on to this point. Who is to say she wouldnt be a danger to female inmates at a women's prison, or that she wouldnt get fucked up even worse at a women's prison?
Because mtf trannies are far closer to cis women in physical abilities. Prison violence seems inevitable, but part of the whole reason we don't have unisex prisons is due to the difference in physical abilities.

>IF YOU CANT DO THE TIME DONT DO THE CRIME FAM....
No one's saying she shouldn't go to jail. But even prisoners have certain rights regarding treatment. That's what "cruel and unusual punishment" means.

>>5145099
>>5145103
>I'm AGP and I support this message
>>
Just hurry up with the sentence already. We have like 50 chavs here, crowded on a computer, trying to know if the cunt is going in or not.
I betted 50 fags over this!!
>>
>>5144138
>she's going to be top wolf in the female sector.
>forgetting built masculine dykes and female swarming behavior

She wouldn't last in both prison's at least in the male one she could be a wife and get protection from the hardest alphas who would protect a tranny with their life.
>>
In prison, there's only one thing more important than water, food, even your life. That is, booty.
A man's butt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHI2bZ-Rbso
>>
>>5145112
Have you ever hard about "crying wolf"?
Have you ever found yourself in a situation when you didn't do nuffin actually, but 2vs1 testimony still got you in trouble?
No?
>>
>>5143974
Seems perfectly fine to me. Why should he be treated any differently than anyone else.

The natural path of your argument will fall into "Should criminals be allowed to choose their institutions?" I think not.
>>
>>5144640

You sound like a liberal faggot.

People are nasty, selfish, and violent. Deal with it.
>>
>>5146476
It's mainly an issue because she is more likely to be taken advantage of sexually (because she will be one of the only "women" there, and she is weaker than the typical man so she won't be able to defend herself). It's basically the reason why facilities are sex segregated in the first place.

>>5146777
>People are nasty, selfish, and violent. Deal with it.
So we should just ACCEPT people being nasty towards us and not make any effort to improve our situation?
>>
>>5146777
And you sound like a closed minded fool, who's only interested in themselves with no interest in self-development, education, change for the good, the benefit of the people regardless of how big or small the situation.
Please enlighten me on how your way is good for yourself or others?
>>
>>5146476
>Why should he be treated any differently than anyone else
You made a typo, you accidentally wrote he instead of she.
>The natural path of your argument will fall into "Should criminals be allowed to choose their institutions?"
No you've misunderstood completely. The other response to yours covers it pretty much.
>>
>>5145076
>If she was a total Hun then everyone would be like BURN THE TRANNY MAN!! But she's pretty and fuckable and that makes her more important than ugly women trans and cis.

No way! That's discrimination. I don't know what you would call that discrimination but it shouldn't matter how she looks at all. It doesn't matter if she is looking like Barbie or looking like Shrek, at the end of the day she would still face risks being placed into a male prison and the fact she is a she and shouldn't be in a male prison in the first place.
>>
>>5143974
Good. I honestly get wet thinking about all the men that are going to rape and beat him senseless. Serves him right.
>>
>>5143974
well if the uk didnt import a bunch of sand niggers who then make up the prison system this wouldnt be a problem
most "normal" men arent rabid dogs who assualt everything in sight
but im not even sure if it theres really a difference between jail and the outside in england as the entire island seems like its one big central processing unit anyhow
>>
>>5147558

You really need to stop basing your world views/geographical knowledge on memes and sensationalism
>>
File: 1437193946881.jpg (54 KB, 645x416) Image search: [Google]
1437193946881.jpg
54 KB, 645x416
>>5147558
>>
you realize that when trans women with an actual diagnosis, on hormones, who live as women, are put in jail that they invariably put them under protective custody, right?
>>
>tfw i will never be a qt trans girl fucktoy passed around and violated by female prisoners
>>
File: 001.jpg (715 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
715 KB, 1632x1224
>>5145027
Well, nothing important happened. still took a few pictures. Commenting dump.

>>5145054
Eyyy bristol Waieyuup.
>>
File: 002.jpg (766 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
766 KB, 1224x1632
>>5148576
>>
>>5147577
the only thing i will say is that parts of london have definatly been ''taken over'' and they even tried to proclaim that because of a majority muslim population in certain boroughs
of london they tried to implement shariah law, which was stopped immiediately.

The rest of the country is very much still cream teas and village fetes, but it is slowly disappearing now most kids today are becoming ''gangsters'' or whatever. i dunno.
>>
File: 003.jpg (332 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
332 KB, 1224x1632
>>5148577
>>
>>5148576
YOU DELIVERED!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm impressed.

Did you try to rape her by mistake? Bristol is awesome i hope to mover there one day, london is a shithole.
>>
File: 004.jpg (337 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
337 KB, 1224x1632
>>5148580
>>
>>5148580
LOOK AT ALL THOSE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! MY GOD IVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY!!!!!!!!!

lmao, pretty damn good outcome for a rainly thursady in bristol.

You going to stick around for the outcome?
>>
>>5148584
i think i know the girl in the red dress.
>>
File: 005.jpg (409 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
409 KB, 1224x1632
>>5148583
Its literally down the road! I walked past it to pick up a new wired xbox controller.

>>5148586
I felt awkward with how few people there were, but there was a bit of press but still cringe.

I may pop out again later to see whats up.
>>
>>5148592
cool cool. thanks for the coverage. have a nice rainy bristol day.
>>
>>5148592
i had one rep from stonewall at my hearing, nobody cared about what happend to me. And then i became a fuck toy pased around a male prison. it was like all my dreams had come true in one day, it was so great.
>>
File: 006.jpg (828 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
828 KB, 1632x1224
>>5148590
This was the last image I bothered with which was about 20 minutes later on my way back.

>>5148597
Thanks!
>>
>implying she is going to suffer in the slightest

My cousin was in a relatively high security Australian prison. He mentioned that there was a transwoman in there with them, and that she had become the 'queen of the gaol'.
From what I hear, she was the closest thing many had had to female contact in years, and she wielded pretty significant power. Like if she mentioned that someone looked at her funny, they'd end up in stitches because she'd stop whoring herself out.
My cousin also said that he found out the hard way that you don't mention that she was biologically male, because none of those at the top of the hierarchy wanted to admit they had been barebacking 'a man' since they got in.
>>
>>5148624
did your cousin bare back a man in gaol too?
>>
>>5148624
>So, be trans.
>Shower time.
>Before they all gang up on her, she parades around and says she's there for the full service and there's absolutly not a thing that can she can do to stop them from doing whatever they want with her.
> No chance in fighting them off either.
>Guys go, Thank you lord almighty for this precious gift, no more fear of getting ass raped caused everybody wants the tranny.
>Somehow all the inmates get a hard on for her.
>Shower Time often ends in one hell of gangbang, mostly because the gangleaders are the only ones that fuck her on the open.

Tranny hats the hots for somebody, he rejects her. Tranny blacks mails him either by threatening to tell she was hit by him if he doesn't do her.

Become the tranny's little sissy doll.

Prison is so complicated nowadays man.
>>
>>5148630
He wouldn't say.
>>
>>5148682
Spend some time in jail and you'll start to enjoy the little things. I recall a this guy, he was a junkie and could easily get beaten up but, he had a gift. That gift was that, he could draw, I mean really draw good stuff.
So, what did the big guys wanted from him? Drawings, Drawings of women and he made a living by making them, what they wanted so they could jerk themselves off thinking about the bitches. This made him popular and no one dared to fuck with him because, this meant losing the guy that knew how to actually draw porn. So, when a fucker with a shif actually tried to go at him, he was tackled the fuck out by two inmates you knew, beforehand, what he was trying to do.
>>
>>5148673
thats quite an imagination you got there kiddo, you ever thought about writing anime fan fics about kawaii little girls in otaku prison,?
>>
>>5148795
>otaku prison
>hot girl walks in, all the otaku nerds are too beta to do anything and spend the show trying to gain her love by buying her gifts, like toilet paper.
>>
>>5143974
>However, because her passport still says "male" on it, they are ignoring the fact she's a woman and she has been sent to an all male prison.

Are they really ignoring anything though? I respect trans people's pronouns when interacting with them, but they're becoming like religious people in expecting people to conform to their reality.

>>5143974
>This has really angered me that the justice system would put someone at risk like this.

Yet you don't get angry about non-trans people being stuffed into dangerous prisons. Do you not think you're being a little unfair there?

>>5144056
>Something that needs to be made possible is to sue judges for biased and unfair judgment.

You guys are even more delusional than /pol/ at this point.
>>
>>5148832
>Yet you don't get angry about non-trans people being stuffed into dangerous prisons. Do you not think you're being a little unfair there?
It would be unfair to put a transitioned mtf in a male prison since she would be disproportionately targeted by rape (since she'd be the closest thing they have to a woman) and would not be strong enough to defend herself. That's specifically what that anon is saying is being ignored.
>>
Fucking hot...I wanna fuck her too. Good luck in prison tho...
>>
>>5148848
>It would be unfair to put a transitioned mtf in a male prison since she would be disproportionately targeted by rape (since she'd be the closest thing they have to a woman) and would not be strong enough to defend herself. That's specifically what that anon is saying is being ignored.

The biological men are targets in prison as well and cannot defend themselves. Hell, even when they are strong enough to defend themselves it doesn't matter when 2 or 3 guys have cornered you.

I'm sorry but this board is really exposing the bigotry of many people in the trans community.
>>
>>5148939
>The biological men are targets in prison as well and cannot defend themselves. Hell, even when they are strong enough to defend themselves it doesn't matter when 2 or 3 guys have cornered you.
A trans woman would be at even more of a disadvantage though. If you're okay with putting a trans woman in there, why not put cis women in there too? Why have sex segregated prisons at all?
>>
Give the freaks the tranny cure.

>>>/pol/54714536
>>
File: 1432840379125.jpg (32 KB, 587x347) Image search: [Google]
1432840379125.jpg
32 KB, 587x347
>>5144367
>>At least a sheep might have a chance of escaping the wolves bypretending to be a cloud or whatever
myfuckingsides
>>
>>5148939

she has a fuck wound.
and tits.

sooo many more strait men would prefer that to a fem boy though so the danger is elevated.

More importantly she has an overwhelming case to say she would be a granted a GRC if she hadnt been a fuckwit and got one.

The judge will decide if this can be gone retroactively.
>>
>>5143974
I thought prisons had a gay wing where gays and trans people were segregated from the general public. Anyway, I don't think trans should mix with men or women, because it might insight violence to them.

Idk, how bout we just burn them?
>>
File: ithinkyouraskingtoomuch.jpg (28 KB, 587x450) Image search: [Google]
ithinkyouraskingtoomuch.jpg
28 KB, 587x450
>>5148998

The prisons?
b-but anon then where will the criminals go?
>>
>>5149007
if we don't call it a crime and judge someone for it there won't be any criminals. bam 0% crime rate and no need for prisons, police, judges, lawyers and so on anymore.
>>
>>5149007
no the trans people who commit crimes. They obviously can't be housed in general population in either prison. Making a special holding place would be inefficient. You can't let them go because they have to pay the price, so burn them on a stake
>>
>>5144367
I'm not a tranny or anything, but I went to see what the terfs thought about this. LOL they were all saying that this one person would endanger the women in prison. Like, really? I do agree with them that she should not be housed with women or men.
>>
File: raffring.jpg (14 KB, 318x325) Image search: [Google]
raffring.jpg
14 KB, 318x325
>>5149016
love it.

>>5149038
>no the trans people who commit crimes

you know i was mocking you right?
>>
anyone know the verdict?
>>
>>5148947
>If you're okay with putting a trans woman in there, why not put cis women in there too?

Because cis women are actual women.
>>
>>5149277
For practical purposes, what's the difference? If it would endanger a cis woman to be put in a male prison, a transitioned trans women would be in the same danger.
>>
>>5149281
>If it would endanger a cis woman to be put in a male prison, a transitioned trans women would be in the same danger.

I'm sorry, but feeling as though you're a woman isn't the same as being one. You cannot believe there is no difference in a biological woman and a transgendered woman.

Gay males are at risk in prison and nobody is advocating for all gay jails.

You bigots need to come to terms with the fact that you value the safety of 1 trans person over that of millions of others simply because they have the same gender identity disorder.
>>
>>5149300
It's not about feeling you're a woman. It's that transitioned trans women have physical abilities in line with cis women rather than cis men, which means they can't be expected to defend themselves the way cis male prisoners can. That's one of the reasons why prisons are sex segregated in the first place, because women wouldn't be able to protect themselves from men.
>>
>>5143989
Agreed. Really, if you commit a crime, regardless of sex you should be put in a men's prison. It's only equality, and the yard'll be more fun.

I bet that would make feminists stop laughing about prison rape and take it seriously damn quick.
>>
>>5149312
>I bet that would make feminists stop laughing about prison rape and take it seriously damn quick.
It usually seems to be men who do that. Feminists are more likely to just ignore it since it's not an issue that really involves women.
>>
>>5149304

But by that standard the biological females would have a hard time defending themselves against the transgendered female in prison.
>>
>>5149319
No, they wouldn't, unless the transgender woman was pre-HRT. The whole point is that post-hrt, people have strength in line with the gender they transition to.
>>
>>5149312
>regardless of sex you should be put in a men's prison
then you wouldn't call it men's prison anymore.
>>5149319
serious question: do you have reading comprehension?
>>
>>5149300
>the safety of 1 trans person over that of millions of others
she's not the joker.
>>
>>5149328

I wasn't aware that bone structure and skull strength was one of the things that was altered in sexual reassignment surgery. That is news to me!

>>5149332
>she's not the joker.

I'm not implying she would. I'm saying the trans community is showing their true colors in only caring about prison rape and safety when it has something to do with a trans woman. I've been proven right by this thread.
>>
>>5149341
>I wasn't aware that bone structure and skull strength was one of the things that was altered in sexual reassignment surgery. That is news to me!
It's not, but HRT does cause a lot of muscle loss. The end result is that they're far closer to female than male in terms of physical ability.
>>
>>5149356

That I would agree with. However, I'm just not sure why it would matter in regards to prison placement. I support a person's right to identify however they decide to do so. That doesn't mean that science and biology must be disregarded.
>>
>>5149372
Why do you imagine it is that they separate prisons by gender? The answer to this question will probably go a long way toward helping everyone understand you.
>>
>>5149372
>That doesn't mean that science and biology must be disregarded.
your the one disregarding it for your feels though if you say trans women on hrt are a danger to other woman based on their sex.
>>
>>5149403
>Why do you imagine it is that they separate prisons by gender? The answer to this question will probably go a long way toward helping everyone understand you.

OK, keep in mind before I answer this that I respect trans people and think more should be done to protect them from attacks as well as suicide prevention.

IT'S BECAUSE MEN ARE MORE VIOLENT.

However, a trans female and biological female are simply not (scientifically or biologically) the same thing. There's nothing wrong or bigoted with stating that. I can hope for the best for people while being objective on the subject.

To state a trans woman isn't safe in a male prison is to ignore that biological women in the same way are at a disadvantage with a violent trans offender in the prison.

Obviously I don't want any harm done to the trans criminal, but I've been pointing out that in that very jail men are being beaten and raped and those people aren't protesting for them.
>>
>>5149437
>VIOLENCE
Let's pretend you're right and ignore the rest of your victim-complex-exhibition.

Men being more violent (really, aggressive) has to do with high levels of Testosterone. That's one of the things Testosterone does. Trans women tend to have a Testosterone level as low as or lower than that of women when receiving HRT.

So, by your reasoning, ignoring whether or not it is the actual reason for gender-segregated prisons, she has to go to women's prison.

Would you like to change your answer and try this again?
>>
>>5149142
the aappeal was (riightly) refused. she's still guilty of assault.

Though she is being moved to a female prison. Now however, everyone there will probably know she's trans and it will hardly be any better, but it's pretty good to keep a precedent of trans women going to womens jails.
>>
>>5144823
>If that's true then she must have committed a very serious offence.
No. She committed assault. Which in the UK means causing someone to fear immediate and unlawful violence it doesnt involve harming any one in any way. It has a maximum sentence of 6 months.
They send people to prisons where there's space and often if its local to them relatively speaking. There's a range in criminals in UK prisons.

>I'm a trans women who committed assault
> for punching someone in the face
Well clearly you are lying here somewhere, because punching someone in the face is not assault. At absolute best, its battery, but thats only if you didn't even manage to bruise them, if you'd left any sort of damage you'd be charged with Actual Bodily Harm, or even Grievous Bodily Harm
I think you want to paint her as violent so you can say she deserves this, and to add legitimacy to your opinion you're lying about being trans and lying about ever being convicted

>What did she do that was so bad that jail was the ONLY option
You seriously know fuck all about the legal system, its so blatantly obvious.
She committed assault. Ive already given you the legal definition of that.
In UK law, a man was once convicted of assault for pointing a toy gun at a co-worker and she thought it was a real gun. Assault is not a serious crime, it basically amounts to threatening someone in any way.
It carries a maximum sentence of 6 months in prison and a £1000 fine, so its not even like she got the longest possible sentence for her crime..

> severity of the assault
Again, this isn't the US retard. Assault is just making someone fear violence. It doesnt involve hitting anyone, That would carry a heavier sentence than what she was given.
>and the level of danger she poses to society
>She's so dangerous she should be raped good in a men's prison :^)

You are genuinely fucking disgusting. I don't give a shit about your opinion, but these transparent lies to give your opinion legitimacy are pathetic
>>
>>5149495
as a point, she nutted someone, so she's kinda lucky it wasn't assault and battery.
>>
>>5149506
Sounds like ABH. Source.
>>
>>5149468
>Would you like to change your answer and try this again?

No, males with low testosterone aren't removed from male prisons. Why would a man who identifies as a female get to do so?

>Let's pretend you're right and ignore the rest of your victim-complex-exhibition.

LOL, I think it would be more accurate to say the people who claim they deserve special treatment have the victim complex.
>>
>>5149511
This is why smarter people than you make the decision.
If she had a Gender Recognition Certificate, and was legally recognised, she'd be in a women's prison regardless of your opinion.
The certificate is a lot of hassle to get and you don't need it day to day, which is probably why she didn't get it, it wouldnt actually be refused to her if she applied.
SO yea. Sadly, you're outright wrong. The only thing that has her in a mens prison is the lack of a piece of paper, they don't give a fuck about hormone levels
GGnoRe
>>
>>5149510
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-34675778
>>
>>5149372
Right, it's not because they identify as female, but because in terms of relevant traits (in this case, physical strength) they are essentially female.

>>5149437
Men being violent is likely mainly due to testosterone (which gives them the physical strength to effectively use violence, and may also have psychological effects making them more willing to use violence). Trans women have testosterone levels comparable to or less than cis women. So she wouldn't be any more violent than a cis woman.

>Obviously I don't want any harm done to the trans criminal, but I've been pointing out that in that very jail men are being beaten and raped and those people aren't protesting for them.
Because cis men at least can be expected to be strong enough to defend themselves. Sure, some cis men are weaker than others, but generally they're all in the same range - which trans women are not.
>>
>>5149511
"Low testosterone" usually means low in comparison to other cis men, so it would still be closer to the female range. I would suspect that if a cisgender man somehow did have female-level testosterone, or was otherwise clearly well below male strength range, a case could be made for moving them into a seperate part of the prison.
>>
>>5149540
*so it would still be closer to the MALE range
>>
>>5149527
>She has eight previous convictions including offences for battery and had hoped her punishment would be less severe.
KEK
>>
>>5149602
>This is a real woman, with typical female T levels
>>
>>5149602
What do you mean less severe punishment?
Battery has 6 month max sentence I think. ABH has at least a year, GBH is like 8 years.
She didn't even get 6 months. She got half that. I think thats pretty insignificant on the scale of sentencing
>>
>>5144528
social security numbers diferenciate gender?
>>
does she have a dick or a vagina?
>>
>>5144636
this is very hot
>>
>>5149527
Wow, legitimately, she damaged a guys teeth. That is at least ABH. Honestly its probably GBH. 8 previous convictions too.

She doesnt deserve a men's prison, but god damn, she ought to be looking at 5 years or more. I wonder why she got off so lightly
>>
>>5149625
Its unclear. Dick I think. But she has had like 6 surgeries, I just don't know what they are.
Not that it matters. You don't have to get SRS to obtain a Gender Recognition Certificate. If she had just applied for that she'd be in a women's prison

The problem is the certificate is a pain to get. You have to pay to see a committee that only meets 2-4 times a year, bring a whole load of evidence you've been living as female, bank statements, pay slips and so on, present it to the committee and they decide if its enough. They have a pretty long waiting list too.
>>
>>5146268
I shit myself when I found out he was real
>>
>>5149611
It's a direct quote from the article, I kekked at it BECAUSE expecting even more leniency ON YOUR NINTH SPIN is about the most retarded thing I've ever seen, tranny or not.

As far as I'm concerned, by the ninth conviction they should just feed you into the meatgrinder.
>>
>>5149495
You're correct I was convicted of battery I bruised her. I was put on house arrest and year probation which is why I was confused about why this assault was carrying such a harsh punishment.
>>
>>5149703
8 previous convictions for a start. Then furthermore she damaged the guys teeth, which sounds much more like ABH or GBH, if thats the case then her sentence is unbelievably light
>>
just dont break the law you freak
>TRANNY IS GUD BOI DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>5152367
youre stuipid
>>
it's still a man though, sorry trannies, you'll never truly be a woman
>>
>>5144169
>only logical person here
>>
>>5149316
>its usually men who do that
low tier b8
>>
>>5143974
should twinks be sent to female prisons too? they'd be too weak to stand up for themselves
>>
>>5152766
That's like not letting them go to Disney land. I mean come on are you really so evil
>>
>>5152719
Because of bleeding vagina?
>>
>>5152766
twinks still have a testosterone level in the male range. they can gain muscle much quicker and more than someone with female testosterone levels. it is also easier for them to sustain muscle mass. if they have a low testosterone level unusual for males then testosterone injections should be considered if the individual wishes so. low testosterone for males is still very high for females. there really is a huge difference in hormone levels.
>>
>>5152766
>twinks getting sent to the one place they won't get laid
Why do you hate boys?
>>
>>5152754
>people having different experiences from me is bait
Now THIS is what I call bait.
>>
Its a man. It has a penis, therefore it should go to a male prison. Geez, this board is almost as bad as tumblr
>>
>>5156694
She has female physical strength though, so she won't be able to defend herself from male prisoners. If you're okay with putting her in a male prison, why should we have sex segregated prisons at all?
>>
>>5152766
A twink can beat the shit out of most women too.
>>
>>5149622
No but social security keeps records on gender.
>>
>>5156694
>herself
Sounds to me like you have pretty retarded ideas about sex and gender.
If you lost your dick in an accident are you a woman now? What if they gave you some kind of a vagina as a replacement, but the rest of you is still male?
Wow, congratulations, now you understand there is more to sex and gender than your fucking genital

As has already been said in this thread, if she'd just applied for a Gender Recognition Certificate she'd be in a women prison even if she had a dick
Please try to be less stupid in future
>>
>>5157112
You can never really be a woman no matter what hormones you take and what surgery you get and what some piece of paper says.

You have to be born a biological woman to be a woman, deal with it you cry baby I don't wanna grow up and face responesabilty tranny.
>>
>>5156778
and a biological male with male bone and muscle structure cant?
>>
>>5157122
But just a second ago you said it was the genitals that mattered. Is it not that anymore?
Is it actually the Y chromosome? Because you know, that doesnt do anything once its suppressed by HRT. Literally nothing. It just kinda sits there bored, because theres no testosterone and nothing for it to do.
So is it actually an almost useless gene that matters anon?
>>
>>5157127
HRT completely re structures muscle, thats why after 2 years a trans person can compete as their gender, their bodies are equivalent. In fact, in MtFs, theyre at a slight disadvantage because they don't even have the levels of testosterone cis women have
>>
>>5157132
>HRT completely re structures muscle, thats why after 2 years a trans person can compete as their gender, their bodies are equivalent
Their muscles might be the same as cis women after being on hrt but their bodies are not completely the same, especially their bone structure which often gives them an advantage over cis women. This is why a lot of cis women athlete's have a problem with trans women competing against them. It's not a surprise that alot trans women who play women's sports dominate over cis women.

Of course as usual it's not in most sports organizations best interests to deny any trans women the right to compete in women's sports, that would be considered discrimination and bad publicity that would make them lose money in the long run.
>>
>>5143974
Aaaand why do I care? If he is going to be violent, he should have thought of the consequences.
>>
>>5157146
>are not completely the same
similar enough for olympic sports apparently
>which often gives them an advantage over cis women
not according to olympic sports
>a lot of cis women athlete's have a problem with trans women competing against them
Like Rhonda Rousey? She's a narcissistic bitch who can't handle not being the best, she'd use any excuse not to fight someone who might bweat her, it's just convenient she has an excuse people (like you) will believe
> it's not in most sports organizations best interests to deny any trans women the right to compete
So do tell, firstly, why 2 years? Why not none? Or 5? or 10?
Secondly, why aren't all the trans athletes at the top of their sports? If theyre allowed to compete., which they are, and they have such an advantage you claim, why aren't they all the world champions of their sports?
> be considered discrimination and bad publicity
This has been the policy since the 70's, with that trans tennis player. Why would they give a shit about trans discrimination when homosexuality was still illegal?

You're shitty narrative falls apart under the slightest scrutiny
>>
>>5143974

Oh please. I did time and there were at least a dozen trannies in a population of 2,200. They did fine.

lol probably better than some here, if you get my meaning.

The only bigger bullshit stories about gays in prison is the bullshit stories promoted by leftists. And the whole time they are mewling about their pet causes, actual problems get ignored.

And I can tell you from personal experience that if you're a homo in jail and ask one of these lgbt law firms for help in making meaningful policy changes that would seem mundane to most here, they wont even acknowledge you exist.

Pennsylvania used to have all sorts of fun ideas about fags in jail. You get more institutional demoralization from staff policy than you would ever get from inmates.

For example, if you get caught having sex, they tried classifying all consensual sex as a form of rape. This was in response to numerous male guards in female prisons resenting the fact that they were charged.

Their logic appeared to be that if guards cant fuck female inmates because a captive cant give consent to a guard, then they shouldnt legally be allowed to give consent to each other either.

You would not believe some of the shit they concocted as policy. Some prisons have programs to train assistance dogs. But you aren't allowed in it if you are 'documented' because somehow homosex makes you unfit to be around dogs.

I could go on but its late here.

I went to jail for a knife fight. While there, I got caught suckin dick. In response, the treatment staff- these are supposed to be mental health professionals, mind you- accredited ones- decided I should enroll in a sex offender program for three years and this was one of their workbooks.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/App/publications/Abstract.aspx?id=115560

I naturally told them to go fuck themselves, of course.
>>
>>5157195
Doesnt matter, the bottom line is she's female and should be in a women prison. And she will be shortly
>>
>>5157195

... When I informed at least a dozen lgbt legal firms about the system equating homosex to kiddie diddlers as policy, they were too busy making sure wealthy lesbians could get partnerships, so my reply was pic related.

To be fair, there was one decent law firm for NYC jails for trannies, but they only dealt with their area.

The ACLU happily took my money, and then sent me a nice booklet of all their victories on gay marriage and completely ignored my request for inquiry.

Thats just policies. You can imagine what staff do with fags who perturb them. And to think people worry about the inmates.

I also remember getting into a paperwork skirmish about our library, who allowed numerous thriller fictions featuring hetero rape, but deigned my donation of books on queer theory academia were 'inappropriate'. Native American inmates had a legal resource guide, and when I composed one for homosexual inmates, it too was rejected for being 'inappropriate', despite the huge amount of relevant material I collated on legal cases for homosexuals in prison.

In trying to get help from most of the other gay inmates, it is where I learned you can only get gay males truly interested in policy matters if you state your issue on a photo of a cock, which is why I presume most of the heavy legal lifting in lgbt rights is done by lesbians.

And just take a wild guess how much lesbian led law firms care about gay male inmates.

At least the trans would stick together on the outside for their brethren inside. Gay male law firms work pretty much the same inside and out- take your cash and then you never hear from them again.

/end rant

gnite
>>
>>5156694
>Its a man.
do you really want to call her a man? seriously? did you see her pictures? if you call her a man you are literally watering down the term so much you could include femme cis women in it and it wouldn't be much of a stretch.
>>
>>5157195
>>5157209
isn't it more likely that any sex in prison is rape because the prison staff can't really distinguish between rape and consent? like they have hardly a way of telling if either of them weren't pressured or threatened into admitting consent. to save them a lot of trouble and to protect the weaker inmates as much as possible they forbid any sex.
>>
>>5157209
Nobody gives a shit about you Shaw-skank Redemption. Fuck off.
>>
>>5157197

>Doesnt matter

Thank you for summing up lgbt priorities better than I did. Twenty issues can rot and all the people they affect, because if it doesnt affect you personally, we must all give a shit about this 'sudden and new' problem, while we can all fuck off.

I assure you other prison trans would laugh their asses off at this. Quite possibly because a mtf trans true nightmare would be being surrounded by cis females for years on end.

Sort of like how they are racing to join the military when the DOD said "sure, no problem".

At which point this great legal battle that never happened fell apart and mtf actually stopped to consider being in an organization that treats women like men with no special privileges, and being surrounded by cis females in training to boot.

I guess we'll be waiting a while for those trans battalions to be forming.

It rather highlights well the difference between the business of litigating for results and the business of litigating for new and endless offense, insult and outrage manufactured daily.

Bathrooms for two different sexes? What an outrage.

Good evening already.
>>
>>5157228
you're really using a lot of words and space to say nothing at all.
>>
>>5157178
Funny thing is Rousey would paste Fallon Fox in any bout. And I suspect she's actually more afraid to win than she is to lose, because she spent so many years banging the TERF drum that disproving her own point would probably make her lose what little credibility she has left.

>>5157228
>t. I'm not really gay, just mgtow
>>
>>5157217

lgbt in a nutshell.

A minority within a minority posts squarely 50% of the threads, and what happens to the board, as predicted.

A small block of text in a trans thread sends faggots racing to the keyboard to post outrage that they had to scroll past a small bit of reality on their way to cry about some trans issue.

I hope s/he gets what s/he wants. Surrounded by cis females she has to compete with for guard dicks for years while her cohort in the mens prisons get laid more than free people posting here.

Because we all know how tolerant hardened hetero females are of lgbt issues.

Im sure she will be equally frustrated within 18 months at learning how the modern cells are suicide proof.
>>
File: boy.jpg (86 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
boy.jpg
86 KB, 1000x1000
>>5157237
>mgtow
>that must explain something or be relevant
>at least I had a reply

w/e

I'll file it under "if I can't make an intelligible reply, I post some random shit that at least confuses people into thinking I had some esoteric point."

Pic unrelated. Its just something medical professionals tend to say when a trans is born.

Ciao already.
>>
>>5157240
>Half the threads are the same 3-4 pieces of shit-tier transphobic bait day in, day out
>Clearly it's the trannies posting them
You're functionally retarded.
>>
>>5157228
>because if it doesnt affect you personally,
Yeah, essentially. Get off your high horse, no one gives a shit about anything until it affects them. Thats just human nature. I think you might notice people will donate more to cancer research once someone they know is diagnosed with cancer.
Its not a bad thing to care about things that matter to you. I don't care about the 3rd world and starving African kids, honestly their parents piss me off for having kids in the first place and not avoiding sex or strangling the damn things before they can spend a few years as the face of an advertising campaign to stop the fuckers starving. Perhaps because Im not a starving African kid or someone who knows one.
>Quite possibly because a mtf trans true nightmare would be being surrounded by cis females for years on end.
Speak for yourself. I'd rather that than be labeled a man and treated like one in a men's prison.
>Sort of like how they are racing to join the military
That isn't even a point.
>trans battalions to be forming.
Why wold all trans battalions be a thing? And how is this even relevant to what you've already said? Your thinking is very erratic. You may need to seek help.

I was going to reply to the rest of your post, but it honestly is just incoherent nonsense. I hope you're okay. Best case scenario you're just very high. If not, talk to a professional
>>
>>5157248
I really don't think FTMs are AMAB.
>>
>>5157240
Why is sex with prison guards such a big deal to you? No one here talks about it as desirable or something to be strived for. You sound very damaged
>>
>>5157240
>12 weeks
>somehow you got 18 months
>>
>>5157216
>to save them a lot of trouble and to protect the weaker inmates as much as possible they forbid any sex

No, sorry. Your view emanates from the common mistake that staff give two flying fucks about any inmate. What they dont like is public scrutiny, and they really, really hate it when their own get arrested. I mean, they really hate that. It punctures their image of infallibility. These are bureaucrats accountable only for their budget and occasional lawsuits.

Even then, you are suggesting that it would be reasonable to class all homosexuality as rape without due process and every homo a sex offender to futilely make an effort to protect a few.

Rape in prisons is probably one of the most overstated memes about prisons. It fascinates the public in a truly creepy way, its some sort of spectacle (and great shadowy victim class). Somehow there are tons of rapes and yet so few documented victims to actually say anything about it.

Its one of those things were the less evidence there is, the more it must be covered up. Because that fascinates people and funds a 'silent victim class' like fetuses and bovines humiliated by dairy operations. So there has to be someone (paid) to speak for all those silent voices.

It couldn't possibly be that its not as big a deal as people like to imagine. As for 'weaker inmates', the only protection they need is latex, which is something else I suggested that remains verboten. A handful of jails in the US do it. But that would actually prevent disease transmission and cost money, not assuage some ego.

So most inmates will have to remain bareback. But at least some trans will feel vindicated and empowered soon.

Rape happens when someone needs to assert power or has no outlet. Here's the thing; fags dont really challenge any power status and theres enough free sex that rape is rare.

You'd think every inmate under 5'9 and 200 pounds leaves jail raped. Except they dont, and there are reasons.

But fuck reasons. This is a 4chan.
>>
It's amazing how much people hate trans people, and desu it's probably because none of them have ever met someone who's actually trans. I imagine only like 10% of people who call themselves trans are actually trans, and most of those people just kind of live their lives.
People who claim made up genders or who transition because of social gain or because their hobbies more traditionally belong to the opposite gender are not trans. They're gender-nonconforming. You have to have phantom sensations to actually be trans.
Not saying that other people who claim to be trans that don't qualify don't have important experiences. Their identities are valid and their experiences are important--they're just not trans.

I've always wondered why this group of people that were fine calling themselves gender-nonconforming for decades suddenly decided to start adopting the trans label. I think it's because society started accepting trans people before gender-variant people (simply because being in the wrong body is easier to explain to morons) and they decided to cast themselves as trans in order to finally be accepted by society. I don't think it's necessarily their fault--they're just doing what they can to avoid being ostracized.
>>
>>5157251
>taking obvious bait on a daily basis instead of ignoring it
>trannnys.jpg
You're functionally autistic.
>>
>>5157279
>You have to have phantom sensations to actually be trans.
That's not even in a single diagnostic criteria, lil miss BDD.
>>
>>5157274
so all your arguments stem from:
>rape doesn't happen
>everybody wants to oppress you
>conspiracy
yeah, no. i'll take my reasons.
>But fuck reasons. This is a 4chan.
if you don't put a tl/dr in front of the summary of your post people will recognize it to late.
>>
>>5157287
It used to be. imo you should avoid transition unless you're literally wired for the opposite sex's body.
>>
>>5157287
>diagnostic criteria
What criteria? Hell anyone that says they want to be the opposite sex is considered to be trans no questions asked and if you do question them you're a gatekeeping bigot. lol
>>
>>5157293
>It used to be.
Source.
GID has never had anything to do with phantom limb
>>
>>5157252
>I'd rather that than be labeled a man and treated like one in a men's prison

Trust me, no one would be treating you like a man. Im not even trans and I was treated like quite the lady. Men like girls. They like girly. What they dont like is bitching feminists, and gays who try to imitate them.

And no, not every thing in my post was specifically tailored to you. Being blind from ego, introversion and self absorption by definition understandably limits your grasp of communication and probably surprises and confuses you when not everything is about you.

I read most of it, I think. But the part about a mtf wanting to be around hardened hetero cis females all day where they are the least likely to be treated as a female, on principle, and with no males to exhibit for, that did truly make me lol.

>>5157251

And every time I screen cap the catalog to show what bullshit that statement is, it gets immediately deleted. Imagine that.

Perhaps you understand neither the term retarded. I am certain you dont understand 'functional', since I can infer your view of anatomy.

>>5157254

Sorry, Im not up on this weeks new list of lgbt acronyms. Who has the time, really.

>>5157257

I didn't say it was. Your assumption is, well, interesting. For a moment anyways.

>>5157260

You dont actually think I am going to read for detail in a thread like this. As someone else pointed out, it doesn't affect me. Thus the care factor.
>>
>>5157293
>imo you should avoid transition unless you're literally wired for the opposite sex's body
Not the opinion of any medical professional
>>
>>5157295
This policy has actually lead to an increase in suicides. Not because it allows more people to transition (as a lot of terfs would say), but because it removes stressing of the importance of psychotherapy. Transition is an incomplete science. The only proven effective treatment for dysphoria is transition AND therapy. I.E transition to get you most of the way there and therapy to help you be OK with the fact that that's as far as you can go.

Therapy alone has little effectiveness in treating depression in trans people, but surprisingly, so does transition alone.
>>
>>5157301
>But the part about a mtf wanting to be around hardened hetero cis females all day where they are the least likely to be treated as a female, on principle, and with no males to exhibit for, that did truly make me lol.
You have a bizarre obsession with presenting to men and being desired by them in prison situations. Is genuinely creepy. If I was in a fucking men's prison the as thing on my mind would be "exhibiting" for them
>>
>>5157300
>>5157303

intense dysphoria about primary and secondary sex characteristics is the main manifestation of the condition, and phantom limb sensations involving opposite-sexed genitals is intimately related.

It's just my personal opinion that people who transition for social or sexual benefits aren't trans. They're gender-nonconforming. A legitimate, equivalent condition that deserves to be respected, but that isn't transsexuality.
>>
>>5157303
I know several.
>>
>>5157293
You have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>5157301
>Im not even trans and I was treated like quite the lady.
Of course it would be some twink with a fetish.
>>
>>5157315
Neither do you, chasers should stay out of trans discussion threads.
>>
>>5157295
>What criteria?
Er how about criteria in the DSM V? I think you have to fit at least 2 of 6 symptoms. Theres a european counterpart to the DSM which is slightly different, and in many opinions better, but I Cannot recall its name
>>5157304
>Therapy alone has little effectiveness
>but surprisingly, so does transition alone.
Bull.
UK system offers very little support at all, still effectively allows transition. There's no abnormal rate of suicide or detransition under the UK system, something you'd expect if somehow transitioning without therapy was ineffective
>>
>>5157311
It's not particularly related to phantom limb, nothing in the DSM III or IV says a damn thing about phantom limb besides dysphoria, and quite a lot more than 10% of people have that kind of dysphoria.

You honestly sound like old hons trying to make themselves feel better about discovering themselves later by demonstrating just how much truer trans they are.

>>5157319
>implying I'm a chaser
>>
>>5157321
>There's no abnormal rate of suicide or detransition under the UK system

How would you define abnormal suicide rates?

I'm not talking about conversion therapy, I'm talking about the body image issues that being trans gives you. After being trans your entire life, transition often doesn't help as much as it could because you're still convinced it's not working very well. A lot of trans people have chronic low self esteem because they underperceive hormone therapy changes.

This even happened to me. I was on HRT for 5 years and felt like it hadn't done anything at all, until people started asking me if i was a bearded woman. Apparently my face had changed enough that I wasn't being misgendered anymore even with FACIAL HAIR. It took like two years of therapy for me to actually see what i looked like.
>>
>>5157311
>and phantom limb sensations involving opposite-sexed genitals is intimately related.
Based on zero evidence whatsoever,
Dysphoria itself is just unease with one's physical sex, and a feeling it shouldn't be that way. Phantom limb is completely unrelated. If you're quite done being an arm chair psychologist, you're making a fool of yourself

>social benefits
What other fucking benefits are trans people expected to transition for? They function socially better after transition because they feel more like their appearance matches who they are. How would it even be possible to not transition for a social benefit?

>>5157313
Im sure.
And Ive seen a medical doctor who believes the female body cannot get pregnant through rape guess his opinion trumps all the actual evidence and the expert's knowledge
>>
>>5157321
And quite honestly young adult transitioners don't have particularly high suicide rates compared to the overall estimates, and relatively few actually get any sort of therapy.

Once you're past the first 2-3 years, you might as well be postop afa suicide rates are concerned (although that still causes some pain)
>>
>>5157325
>quite a lot more than 10% of people have that kind of dysphoria.

I'd say at least 80% of the trans community has that kind of dysphoria at bare minimum, just only 10% of the *tumblr* trans community. I'm not talking about trans people on the whole here.
>>
>>5157288

Did I say rape dpesnt happen or did I say it doesnt happen as much as people suspect?

For that matter, are you posting from an English speaking country, and if not, how much can you actually read and understand?

As for anyone in a trans thread throwing sarcasm about "oppression" and "conspiracy" (note the first times the words are used are from the trans sympathizer, its a reflex), that's just funny.

A trans version of a conspiracy is dressing a baby boy in blue and oppression is the audacity of having two restrooms while simultaneously insisting there are at least two distinct sexes.

Its my own fault, really, for being sane and trying to lend a bit of actual life experience in a thread founded on the delusions that comfort the perceptually challenged.

Apparently, all you have to do to be considered transphobic is agree with your eyeballs on what the fuck a penis appears on.
>>
>>5157329
>How would you define abnormal suicide rates?
Well thats fucking easy. Compare it to the US or any other country that treats trans people. The rates are the same
> I'm talking about
I know what you're talking about. Im telling you., the UK system shows none of the adverse effects you're predicting, despite not offering therapy alongside transition. You can seek it out of course, but isn't remotely necessary, or even suggested to you
>>
File: 1437970210149.png (23 KB, 500x601) Image search: [Google]
1437970210149.png
23 KB, 500x601
>>5157318
>fetish

Hilarity ensues, assuming you are a trans, and just blindly invoked the term 'fetish'.
>>
>>5157333
That's ridiculous, I've only ever heard FtMs claim to have "phantom sensation".
>>
>>5157321
>I think you have to fit at least 2 of 6 symptoms
What are they?
>I feel like a girl (what does a girl feel like?)
>I want boobs and soft skin (so do cd's and TV's)
That encompasses so many different people that wouldn't be transsexual....they seriously need to go back to the stricter criteria to eliminate all these fake trans trender people to be honest family.

>>5157325
>implying you aren't a creepy transbian/bisexual trans that chases after other trans
>>
>>5157340
So why do you think mtfs transition? To be treated as female? To get to wear frilly clothes or something?

Generally it's because of a deep-seated discomfort with their sex characteristics, not just because they want to present female. That's the essential part of being trans. That's what makes you trans.
>>
>>5157347
Because they want to look female, not because they have phantom breasts and vagina.
>>
>>5157335
>For that matter, are you posting from an English speaking country, and if not, how much can you actually read and understand?
says the one who misunderstood 12 weeks for 18 months...
your kind of oppression is not being allowed to fuck around as much as you want in prison. you're not being sent there because it's a huge orgy and yes your personal rights are severely limited in there.
but i'll stop replying to you. even if you're sincere and not bait, you're horrible at arguing.
>>
>>5157340
Nope I agree with them, I feel phantom sensation down there like I should have a vagina and my penis disgusts me. If you don't feel this way and don't mind having male parts then you are not a real transsexual according to the gender therapists at my gender clinic.
>>
>>5157344
>What are they?
I don't know, how hard is it for you to google what the DSM V says about GID?
Go do it, you'll have your answer.

>..they seriously need to go back to the stricter criteria
You literally just admitted you don't even know the current criteria a second ago
>>
>>5157350
Oh golly, the two teenage boys are back pretending to be true trans mtf, and sometimes cis lesbian.

Do you never get tired of it?
>>
>>5157350
And that gender clinic would be?

Because I know very few of them that are stuck on criteria that look so old they were outdated when the Transsexual Phenomenon was published.

>>5157344
Funnily enough, I've probably got the truest trans diagnosis on this board thanks to a shrink who still thinks it's the 80s.
>>
>>5157348
But WHY do they want to look female? Have you never thought about that? What COMPELS trans people to need to look like the opposite sex?

It's the intense phantom sensations and the incredible bodily disgust they produce.
>>
>>5157351
Why don't you google it for me sperglord.

>You literally just admitted you don't even know the current criteria a second ago
No I didn't I said it was just saying you want to be a girl. I know the older criteria was much stricter and rightfully so.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.