[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Start of your crossdressing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 21
File: Cluttered_lingerie_drawer.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1526) Image search: [Google]
Cluttered_lingerie_drawer.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1526
When did you first start crossdressing? How long before it lead to you realizing you were trans?

What did you wear and where did you get it?

Are you transitioning or transitioned now? Do you still wear the same type of thing?
>>
I started to realize at 18, I still have my doubts

I crossdress for the first time at 22, some of my mom's dresses, I remember I felt so happy that day.

Im not transitioning, but I wish I was. Also I quit crossdressing 2 months ago, Im 23 and 3 months now.

I reached a point of self hating so insane that I had to self-harm everytime I crossdress because I felt so goddamn bad about it.
>>
When I was 17 I was high on ecstasy and hanging out with a girl I sort of had a crush on. We were in a hot tub and I didn't have a bathing suit so I went in my underwear. Then when we got back to her place she was like "you gotta change out of those, you're gonna catch a cold" and gave me a pair of hers. I liked it but I never would have told anyone.
>>
>>5091573

Oh and I came out at 21 and I've been on hormones for like 18 months. And yes I still wear panties.
>>
>>5091518
Why do you feel bad about crossdressing? The first time you did it you felt happy.

>>5091573
Do you think wearing panties, on someone else's instruction, that one time set you on the path to transition?
>>
>>5091480
Started cross dressing as a kid, probably like 4th grade. I wore my mom's clothes, it was mostly playing dress up with my sister, didn't really think much about it. Realized I was trans in high school, suppressed that shit for years, transitioned in college. Now I dress like a goth girl because I didn't get to do it in high school
>>
>>5091628
>Why do you feel bad about crossdressing? The first time you did it you felt happy.
my parents turned me into a transphobic
>>
>>5091637
Older or younger sister?

>>5091638
How can that happen?
>>
The earliest instance I can remember
>Have a girl in our 5th grade friend group
>Shes very heavy into gymnastics
>One day about 4 of us are at her house and eventually go upstairs
>My friend finds one of her gymnastics leotards
>He gets dared to try it on
>I keep looking at it thinking I want to try one also but because I wasn't dared to do it I would be laughed at for asking
>Regretted not getting to wear it for years
That day led to mom's nylon leggings at home, to later in highschool ordering my own socks panties and sleepwear, to regularly wearing women's clothing (without being obvious and outing myself), and started HRT a few months before 20.
>>
>When did you first start crossdressing?
Never.

>How long before it lead to you realizing you were trans?
Crossdressing didn't lead me to my trans feelings

>What did you wear and where did you get it?
I don't know what I wore that day.

>Are you transitioning or transitioned now?
I am transitioning now.
>>
>>5091665
So you have never wear girl clothes ?
>>
Technically not "crossdressing" but I started wearing girl clothes when I was like 13.
>>
>>5091669
I do now.
>>
>>5091672
>>5091674
that's crossdressing you fag.
>>
I didn't start crossdressing until 4 months on HRT

Is it still crossdressing at that point?

Of course I'd always wanted female clothes since male clothes are shit but I was too afraid to see how my disgusting manbody would look in them.

After 4 months of HRT tho I stopped giving a fuck
>>
>>5091628

>Do you think wearing panties, on someone else's instruction, that one time set you on the path to transition?

Um no? That's not even in my top 10 for memories I think back on as clues that I was trans.
>>
>>5091682
its always crossdressing as long as you are XY
>>
for true crossdressers, the habit never goes away
most will purge, but they always end up buying it all back

it doesn't mean you're guaranteed to be trans though

most cd's are sr8 het

>>5091682
>are mtf's this stupid?

once you identify as female, you're not cross dressing

>>5091695
troll
>>
>>5091711
for >>5091518

accept yourself and enjoy it
>>
File: 1391769685871.gif (1023 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1391769685871.gif
1023 KB, 500x400
>>5091695
>>
>>5091694
I want to ask what the clues were, but that's worth a whole thread for itself.

>>5091711
>sr8 het
>str8
>and het
>>
>>5091680
It's not crossdressing unless you identify as male.
>>
OP here, it stops being crossdressing the day after you come out.

Didn't wear girl clothes until you were out? Then this thread isn't about you.

But post dressing related stories anyway.
>>
>>5091736
>>5091711
I don't look or sound female though so I unwillingly identify as male to the general public ;_;

I'm still 'boy mode' even though I've been wearing women's clothes.

Gotta train that voice harder and why the fuck did no one ever mention that it takes years and years to get long hair?
>>
>>5091660
>How can that happen?
Constant insults and telling me how I would ruin my and their lives, also how I will probably get killed and that Im going to get kicked out from home if I ever crossdressed again. Yes, she caught me. And not only once.

>>5091715
Thanks for the advice, I will have it in mind once I can actually enjoy being myself and not getting threaten by my family and country.
>>
File: closet c.jpg (84 KB, 500x453) Image search: [Google]
closet c.jpg
84 KB, 500x453
>>5091764
most cd's are closeted and getting caught is the worst nightmare

reddit has a big community and some very experienced voices

I had so much shame about cd'ing, and it caused a lot of turmoil in my life

Once accepted that it's just who I am, I actually have control and do it less

So it sounds like there's exciting world waiting for you, so work hard and get yourself into a better living environment (like having your own place)

>>5091749
lots of mtf have boy mode, so there's no shame in that b/c sometimes you need it to survive and earn a living
>>
I was ten or eleven. I used to swim competitivly with a district team from 8 years old till I started highschool. Swam my freshman year too but that was it. Anyway one day I faked sick to get out of practice and had the fantastic idea to run into the girls locker room when they were all at practice and steal myself a couple suits. I also got a pair of short shorts,

I used to wear that shit to bead every night, always scared to death my mother would catch me. (Funny now how she's the only one in my family who doesn't accept me. Bitch)

Took me till 26 to realize I was trans, that was last year and I've been on hormones just shy of a year! (next Thursdays my 1 year! Woo!)

>Do you still wear the same type of thing?
I would and will, but haven't yet. I've been working through a lot of body dysmorphia to get to be able to even use the women's locker room.
>>
I have been crossdressing and masturbating thinking about being the girl in a sexual situation since I was a little kid.

I somehow internalized it and only within the last few years began accepting myself as bisexual.

I find myself envious of transexuals. Maybe thats what I really wish I were. It would be such a huge upheaval in my life.
>>
>>5091695
and you will always be retarded
>>
I only take mones, I never crossdressed.
>>
I think at 4-5ish. Started to realise...? Not sure. I had my doubts in my early to mid teen years, i fantasised about becoming a girl, when i found out people had had sex changes i secretly thought that i wanted one

Thought it was a fetish that got me down sometimes, the real breaking point was at 18

First time i swapped clothes with a girl my mother used to babysit. Can't remember what they were.

I've been on HRT a while but i'm not out to anyone. I don't really have a plan.... Retarded approach but the thought of coming out makes me so scared and ashamed, more than anything else
>>
>>5091910
Why were there short shorts in a locker room?
>>
>>5093600
That's what she wore too the place I think? I dunno, they were just in one of the bags I looked through.
>>
>>5091480
Technically I first started crossdressing when I was around 3 (that was mostly from my sisters dressing me up but apparently I got super into it and started demanding they dress me up or help with makeup.. eventually I started calling myself Sally)..
After that, I think the first time I crossdressed on my own was when I was around 13 or so on a couple of occasions, one was a pair of my sisters panties I took some dresses from my school's theatre which they were going to throw out and I also got a pair of thigh highs that I wore around a lot. Took me another two years to realize I might've been trans.
Not actively transitioning but I am in therapy currently. And, I still wear panties (ex-gf bought me a pair and a bra for Christmas one year, since she knew I liked crossdressing) and I haven't worn the thigh highs in a while but I'm looking for a decent garter belt and pair of shorts to wear with them.
>>
>>5094047
Shorts and garter belt? I can't picture it.
>>
>>5094125
>Shorts and garter belt
>>
I started cross dress after I started hrt.
My dysphoria was with my body not with the clothes a wear.
My first were girl skinny jeans about 1 year into hrt.
Mostly cause they fit better and it was easier to find my size.
5'5 120 lbs.
I bought my first bra 5 months in.
It was a sports bra cause my boobs would hurt when I would go for runs.
>>
I never crossdressed before I realized I was trans/started transition. But im just weird, its normal to cd first
>>
>>5094125
I'm looking at a hockey style garter.. and since my thigh highs come straight up against my crotch the garter's straps wouldn't even show if I was wearing daisy dukes.. I'm looking for a pair of shorts that stop just at or above the knees.
>>
i started crossdressing sometime in kindergarten when i could get my hands on clothes/costumes but that was pretty rare
then i started wearing lots of girl clothes as everyday wear around 14-16
but i didn't see it as really crossdressing, they were just my normal clothes
14 was also the time i found out about trans stuff
but with lots of bullying and finding sites like susans i got mor into denial and started wearing boy clothes (but still more ando stuff tbh)
and then i started again at 20 when i started taking hormone blockers, but only at home sometimes
this time i didn't really like how my body looked in womens clothes but now i'm 6 months on E and everything looks ok at least (except my face)
>>
>>5094231
>then i started wearing lots of girl clothes as everyday wear around 14-16
How did you get away with that?
>>
>>5094245
i didn't really give a fuck and i was a lot more "rebellous"
on the other side i was bullied a lot
i wish i still wouldn't give a fuck but now i'm really scared, maybe because of all the bad stuff back then
also i passed better (and i kinda saw myself more as a femboy, but i was still happy when people thought i'm a girl, so totally in denial tbh) and now i don't really pass anymore
>>
>>5094291
Was it jeans and tops, or skirts and dresses, or underwear that nobody would see except in the wash?
>>
>>5094299
mostly jeans and tops
but on some occassions friends lend me dresses to wear and it didn't really bother me to wear them (liked it tbh)
skirts not really, but i kinda like them now
>>
File: me.jpg (671 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
671 KB, 2048x1536
>>5091480
I started cross dressing when I was 3. I lived with my grandma and she let me wear dresses and I didn't get haircuts till I was 5. She died when I was 5 and I had to go back to my mom and she shaved my head and spanked me for wearing dresses. I didn't even have boy clothes till I was 5. Mom forced me to dress like a boy. I made dresses out of old shirts and I learned to sew and when I was 13 I lucky intercepted a giant bag of girl clothes from my cousin. Mostly small summer dresses and skirts with a few blouses and even makeup at the bottom of the bag. I wore all that stuff every time I was alone. I wore the contents of that bag till 5 years ago when mom found out and tossed all of it in the fireplace. I restarted wearing girl clothes in private 2 years ago and since this January the only clothes I buy are womens clothes.
Been on hrt since this January too, never missed a dose. Still like dresses the most but because I want to ease into living at least part time as a girl I got some more casual blouses and slacks.
pic is me in my favorite outfit
>>
>>5094701
id love to bend you over in that dress mommy and fuck you while your titties jiggle jiggle
>>
File: 1439101334556.gif (1 MB, 211x203) Image search: [Google]
1439101334556.gif
1 MB, 211x203
>>5094713
thanks for making me horny asshole.
I wish I had a bf to fuck me and play with my boobies
>>
>>5094701
>dressing like a 50 year old crossdresser
>>
>>5094722

you are single lookin like that?? damn
>>
File: casual.jpg (648 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
casual.jpg
648 KB, 1536x2048
>>5094728
what do you suggest then I wear asshole?

>>5094737
single and virgin
>>
>>5094759
those pants with these shoes look pretty old fashioned too
>>
>>5094759
that soft figure though.. you are hot
>>
>>5094775
thanks

>>5094767
well I don't pass so I can't try on girl clothes irl I have to order them online and its been hit and miss as far as sizes are concerned
>>
>>5094801
Ugh getting sizes right online is the worst part. I've been wanting to get myself some pants of my own but its going to be expensive to get it right.
>>
>>5094759
wear normal clothes you dipshit
>>
>>5094834
what are "normal clothes?''

>>5094832
yeah its been better since I ordered a garment tape measure, I suggest you do that and always go by manufacturer specs.
>>
>>5091910
>I used to wear that shit to bead every night
why do CDs always wear the wrong clothes? Swimwear to bed, sleepwear as underwear...
>>
>>5094991
heh, "bead" love my own typos.

I dunno, for me the reason I went to bed in it was because it was the only time I felt safe enough to try to get away with it. If I got caught.... I couldn't even imagine what I'd do at that point in my life.
>>
>>5094991
i actually really like to wear sleepwear as sleepwear and underwear as underwear
>>
>>5094885
I do have one, but I'm not the best at narrowing down which size to pick. My waist/hip doesn't match a women's ratio for example, if I keep one of the two in line with my own measurements, the other is way off. Do you just order by waist?
>>
>>5095225
I order by bust and shoulders
>>
>>5095207
So what do you wear swimwear as?!
>>
>>5095299
for lying on the beach mostly
ok, i swam a bit
but i only own a swimshirt for women and i don't feel like this is legitimately girlmode
>>
>>5095440
What do you wear with it, normal swim trunks?
>>
Are there any decent guides to measurement translation for cross-dressing. Need some help to work out measurements and the like.

I'm a large in men's clothing with a broad chest, but I cant figure out what that is in lady.
>>
>>5095681
Yeah

>>5095804
I normally wear a M in mens clothes but that's a bit big especially on the shoulders, so i just took m on womens clothes and it fits normally
But there is no direct conversion since womens clothing fits so different
Just try some clothes on
Also sizes are different for different brands, sometimes even the same brand
>>
>>5094701
From that angle you look pretty good.

>>5094728
>dressing like a 50 year old crossdresser
A lot of girls dress like that though tbh, sorry she's not a lesbian like you.

>>5094759
This looks more casual.

>>5094767
Not really, I see a lot of women in their 20's wearing stuff like this.

>>5094834
>wear normal clothes you dipshit
Like what, stripe socks with mismatched clothes?
>>
>>5096320
trip on kayla
>>
Started cross dressing when I was pretty young, too young to remember, but before 11. I was found out by my family when I was 14. Realized I was trans at 15, came out at 16
>>
>>5096333
I'm not even Kayla, thank god. I'm just saying you guys are being stupid and irrational in regard to her choice of clothing. There are far worse trans girls who dress just so retardedly tumblr like it's cringe worthy, you should critic their fashion sense first.
>>
Never crossdressed, even after realizing I was trans. Still haven't. All it does is highlight to me how wrong my body is.
>>
>>5096442
>All it does is highlight to me how wrong my body is
Wait until you find out that hrt does barely anything to actually change your body, boy are you in for a surprise.
>>
>>5095440
isn't a swimshirt just a tee made of waterproof material?
>>
>>5097859
It's a tshirt made from the same material as bathing suits and bikinis
it's a girls cut, but since it's really tight on the body it doesn't matter that much
>>
>>5091480
I only wore female clothing once before transition when I was 15. It was a truly horrible experience and I never wore female clothing again until a few months on HRT.

The reason it was so horrible was because it accentuated everything male about my body, it all jarred with the female clothing and I just looked like a repulsive crossdresser, not a girl. At least before the baggy androgynous male clothing hid some of my body, girl clothing didn't. So it wasn't until I started to see some semblance of a girl in the mirror that I tried them again.

Now I'm years on hrt and post-op.
>>
File: how-about-no-bear.jpg (59 KB, 600x358) Image search: [Google]
how-about-no-bear.jpg
59 KB, 600x358
I reaaaaally wish T would get their own board.
>>
First started crossdressing when I was 12. Dressed in my mother's clothes... undergarments, slip, dress, pantyhose, heels. Usually ended up jerking off while dressed.

Married now but still grab a chance to crossdress when I can.

I've often wondered if trans info was available to me back then would I have gone ahead and try to transition? Way too old to do that now.
>>
>>5097930
No one cares
>>
>>5098070
old creepy straight man cd please go
you guys already fill the trans (not cd, trans) support groups and often creep on on mtfs and just generally creep people out while you're there, do you have to be here too
there's cd forums
>>
>>5091695
I'm a XX/XY chimera. So by your logic, it's not really crossdressing for me.

>>5094125
Imagine a 15yo androgynous kid with hair down to the butt doing it with cutoffs and a cropped off camisole for a top. I broke lots of fashion rules back when I was young.
>>
>>5097930
I really wish LGB would get their own board, the faggots.
>>
>>5091480
>college
>hoodies, boy pants from goodwill, hanes t-shirts cause i was poor
>not transitioned and wont be, and yes i do, although theres more variety in my wardrobe now
>>
>>5098070
What did you like wearing the most?
>>
File: Urushibara_Ruka_full_1292611.jpg (191 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Urushibara_Ruka_full_1292611.jpg
191 KB, 1200x1600
Maybe when I was 16-17 I didn't know what crossdressing is by that time.
I started to masturbate when I was 13 or something my first time was with a forgotten panty from my cousin.
Then I started dressing up pillows with my mother lingerie and hump them.
One time I tried masturbating in my mother one-piece swimsuit and it felt very very good.
So I started crossderessing since then.
Usually I used my mother clothes, then my sister since we were of similar built, nearly every bra my sister have I wore it at least once.
Now I mostly use my sister, and I've salvaged some underwear/dresses/accessories from my sister trash.
My fully crossdresser getup was when I was 23, shaved everything, wig and makeup and even a waist shaper.
I could pass if I was in a not well lit room.
It was a good day.
I'd like to do it once more, but my job really don't give me anytime, and I got a little bulker, I weight now 175 lb and not flexible as I used to be and some dresses really hurt putting them on.
>>
>>5091811
>getting caught is the worst nightmare
My sister caught me once trying one of her t-shirts.
I played it off as I wanted to buy a t-shirt with the same color, I think she had her suspicion but she kept it to herself.
>>
>>5102449
eat well, and get into shape so you can get into those dresses

>>5102467
I'm certain my mum and sis know
but they don't say which is best

we all should be buying/owning our own stuff
>>
>>5102491
>eat well, and get into shape so you can get into those dresses
Would love to, but I don't have the time and my job making me gaining muscles bulk very easy.
Also >>5102449 and >>5102467 is me.
>>
First memory when I was 12 and found my mother's black lace bodysuit, tried it on and got really horny. I ended up masturbating on bed while thinking about getting raped by my classmate.
>>
>>5091480
dress, sister
transitioned
more of a jeans and tshirt girl now
>>
>>5102491
>I'm certain my mum and sis know
>but they don't say which is best
How do they know?
>>
I started when I was maybe 12. My sister is two years older than me and I would wear any of her clothes I could sneak out. I didn't realize I was trans until I was 18 or 19. I started hormones at 20. I'm 26 now and living as a woman full time. I don't wear the same type of thing anymore. 14 yo girls don't have very good taste lol.
>>
>>5105384
I've left stuff out, just that one item you forget to put away

The didn't say anything, but I know they saw it
>>
File: FB_IMG_1444565224376.jpg (18 KB, 418x422) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1444565224376.jpg
18 KB, 418x422
>>5091480
Found my mother's lingerie around 13-14 and loved looking at myself in the mirror with it. I have my own sets now and still love the look and love wearing them for guys that are into that. It's nice being a girl for those few nights.

Trans? I'm not sure maybe a little
Transition? Doesn't seem remotely worth it, I'm fine being an effeminant guy for now
>>
>>5091480
I started because a model didn't show up for a photo shoot. I looked feminine enough that they figured I would look female if put in makeup and female clothing. I did. I found I liked it, and after a couple times filling in for no show or tardy models I was crossdressing all the time. It helped that I often got paid in the clothing I had modeled. Once it had been made for or modified to fit my body, it would fit no gals properly. Of course at the time when this all happened I already knew I needed to transition.
>>
My first memories of cross dressing were when I was in the sixth grade and I'd put on some of my older sisters clothes. It wasn't until I was 15 that i started doing it on abut a weekly basis as well as putting on makeup, but when I was 16 my mom actually found the clothes that i had mostly stolen from stores. She was furious and i actually stopped doing it until i turned 18 and moved out. Since then I've progressively done it more and right now I have some close friends and family member who know i intend to transition and i do it openly with my boyfriend who is transitioning ftm. I've always thought about wanting to be a girl so bad but I was pretty oblivious about what trans was until I was like 19. I'm 22 now and I'm planning on starting hormone treatment after this next semester of school because I'll be getting my associates degree in accounting and i won't have to continue doing the work I'm doing now (things like laying carpet and electrical work with people who would probably mess me up if they knew I was trans x.x ) sorry of my post is a little chaotic, I'm using my phone because I'm bored and my man's on the computer <3
>>
Be 16
Have a fetish on black man and BBC
Start wearing my little sister panties first and then all her clothes
Now i am a cam whore for black man and masturbate while i do it
>>
>>5107210
This sounds like the premise for one of the erotic stories I read.
>>
>>5109477
Sometimes reality is stranger than fiction.
>>
>>5108408
Sister or friend is less gross than mother.
>>
>>5091480
Started crossdressing aged about 9. I would wear my mum or younger sisters clothing just as it was all I had. Started hormones just over three weeks ago. I now dress in clothing I choose rather than my sister or mum as they have a terrible fashion sense.
>>
>>5107210
Pix or it never happened
>>
I really want to try it. I think I've hung around 4chan for too long.
>>
Anyone wanna kik? Im in need of a nice dick to bust to. Add me jjaram
>>
>>5091480
>When did you first start crossdressing? How long before it lead to you realizing you were trans?
10 years ago, but wanted to sometimes before that. Not unhappy with my gender in any way, just enjoy the clothing + makeup
Satin cami & skirt. Bought off the internet
>Are you transitioning or transitioned now? Do you still wear the same type of thing?
Not transitioned, never will. I've got a bit more in my wardrobe these days. Although this is not a good city for aging CDs
>>
I never wore women's clothing until like... Just recently, 10+ months into HRT. I couldn't stand the idea of looking at myself in the mirror and seeing how out of place it looked. Glad I never tried, it woulda crushed me. Now though I fucking love being able to wear cute clothes and have them fit me really well.
>>
>>5098249
>old creepy straight man cd please go

On one hand trans people want acceptance for who they are but you show you are as judgemental as cis people. This is why LGBTQ people can't have nice things. The hatred for anything that isn't their particular flavour of gender or sexuality.
>>
>>5091480
>When did you first start crossdressing? How long before it lead to you realizing you were trans?
I was 20. It took me almost a year to start having doubts, even after then I was still pretty much in denial
Mom's panties. They were put accidentally in my clean laundry (that's okay if you don't believe me, I wouldn't believe myself either)
>Are you transitioning or transitioned now? Do you still wear the same type of thing?
Finally started transitioning now, I'm 23 and more than 6 months HRT. No, since the first and only time I wore my mom's panties I bought my own clothes. Of course at first I mostly bought panties and slutty clothes so I don't wear the latter anymore.
>>
I never crossdressed until I was like 20ish.
I had my doubts about sexuality and even wrote erotic stories about an alt I had, was about 14.
Got panties and stocking from yesstyle and my gf gave me a few too. Im bi, not trans.
If I shaved my whole body and got a wig, I am almost sure I could pass.
I still do it every other month. I would do it more often and publicly if it didnt call too much attention, which makes me unconfortable.
I like my "male form" too, so it isnt as bad for me. Would switch more often if wasnt too much work though.
>>
>>5091480
Only a long time after I started hrt
>>
>>5118230
>Im bi, not trans.
But crossdressing is tran, not bi.
>>
I started crossdressing at a very early age, because my sister and her friends would always dress me up in the massive collections of dress up clothing they owned. After a while, I became so interested in dressing up as a girl that I would do it alone. I remember cutting the bottoms off of leotards to have panties. I always had a obsession with dressing up, and I took advantage of any opportunities that came up. when I was in junior high, I put on bras from the exchange student living with us when she wasn't around. When I was 16 I started buying my own bras and panties, and now I'm trying to get into HRT.
>>
>>5091480
when i was 11, then didnt do it for a year. then gain a few times at 12, 13, and 14. Not much though. Then regulary since 15, and now im 18 and ordered my 'mones.
feels good to accept finally.
>>
File: 1434236362106.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1434236362106.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
>>5091480
when I was like 16, my girlfriend and her friends would let me try on female clothes and stuff

eventually I started buying makeup and skirts and hair accessories and stuff
>>
I like a lot crossdressing but I just do it with the help of a friend
>>
16~ around, started buying stuff and trying a lot of different stuff.

things escalated quickly
>>
Sixteen? I was very open about my crossdressing though! I've crossdressed in public. I knew I was trans at that point so you could just say that I was occasionally presenting female pre-HRT.

I wore a corset. I don't need it and corsets are really weird for casual use so I don't own one anymore.
>>
>>5130257
>corsets are really weird for casual use
Why?
>>
started this year. not sure if trans or not just like crossdressing.
>>
>>5130257
I'm present ing as full fem and passing, and I m still not convinced I'm trans
>>
>>5091480
started around 7 years old with my sister's clothes, dressed up at Holloween when I was 10 as a princess.
>>
>>5091480
Started when I was less then 4 years old.
Realized I was trans at 7 but didnt know what that was.
Lied to myself until 14-16 when I started crossdressing again using my sisters clothes.
Still kept lieing to myself.
Started performing anal sex on myself using random things around the house. Denying sexuality and gender issue at that point.
Couldn't keep that vicious circle up.
Started getting feelings for men and wanting to dress all the time.
Still pushed it back.
Learned what transgenderism was at 16-17.
Knew it fit everything.
Hid myself until 20 years old.
Came out directly after being put out of boot camp for having ADHD and Major Depression.
Began HRT earlier this year. Im 24. Still dont own many female clothes. going to have to change that soon.
Picture is me before I began HRT
>>
>>5098070
You sound like an old hon who hasn't transitioned yet. See you soon hon!
>>
>>5132121
Not him but because of restriction in posture and movement.
>>
>>5091480

Real young, older sisters would dress me up and I liked it. Quit doing it around 4 not sure why but probably has to do with my dad being a homophobe and always worried I was gay.

Tried on a friend's sister's sports bra the first time on my own at 5. Repressed the feeling to CD till I was 12. Then found some of my sister's old bras. Felt way too good and was addicted, led me to trying panties then skirts, dresses, makeup.

24 now been CDing since then. Still confused if trans or not, mainly feel like I want definite answers but it all still seems like based entirely on how you feel. Finally live on my own and for now just going to diet, run and just be better at CDing.
>>
>>5140174
The most definite answer you will get is your reaction to HRT.
>>
>>5140269

any easy way to self med? way too broke to see a therapist and I know the point of no return is 3 months. So would trying it for a little over a month give me a feeling and see what its like?
>>
>>5140300
Try the Trans Help General thread for self medding info. A month or two should do. For me, it was just a couple weeks on E and I knew it was the right choice. Some don't notice it, others it is night & day the difference.
>>
File: gun.jpg (26 KB, 498x321) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
26 KB, 498x321
>ordered some shit off of amazon
>casual dress and some underwear
>supposed to arrive today
>no box by my door when I get back
>check status
>they delivered it to the apartment office
>no idea what's boxed up and what's visible
>>
>>5146526
If the seller is Amazon or it is fulfilled by Amazon will be an Amazon box or white tough plastic bag.
>>
>>5146954
Really, anything shipped it should be discreet and if not, anon can say it's a gift or say they fucked up and that's its supposed to be *insert masculine item here*.
>>
File: sfqwsoW.png (239 KB, 552x536) Image search: [Google]
sfqwsoW.png
239 KB, 552x536
>11, wear friend's sister's clothes
>13, wear my mom's clothes...which I feel terrible about...still borrow her heels though from time to time
>18, wear stuff that I bought from amazon and walmart. All praise the glorious self check out
>23, wear shit that I bought for myself in Victoria Secret. The store drones think I bought that lace bra for my "girlfriend". HA.

It took a long fucking time to realize I wasn't trans and that I just liked to wear women's clothing from time to time and make out with my boyfriend...
>>
>>5107210
thanks for the boner
>>
>>5140269
please elaborate
>>
>>5148015
HRT often has a calming effect for a transsexual. Often there is a significant reduction in general anxiety and may even provide clearer thinking.
>>
>>5148113
when would it onset?
>>
File: _20150816_091205.jpg (38 KB, 397x544) Image search: [Google]
_20150816_091205.jpg
38 KB, 397x544
I realised around 14, at 15 I started to wear bows and shit to school and crossdressed at home regularly. Went full time at 17 and 6 months. I'm now 19 and 4 months.
>>
started very young...4 or 5 wearing moms panties and slips...then started stealing friends moms panties and pantyhose...and the friends sisters as we got older...then always looking for quality panties...

Never full dressed- Ie; wig and dress etc....but lots of lingerie and make-up

not super effeminate but babyfaced with a hot little body...and realized I enjoy being a sexy little panty-boy for big dicked boys and men....have had many men buy me all sorts of lingerie to dress in and be their little bitch....

Still girl crazy too- guess I am always trying to get into panties one way or another :)
>>
>>5148246
2 weeks to 12 months. Sometimes happen faster than others.
>>
>>5148113
>>5148246
can confirm, I started a week ago and my anxiety has dropped completely. I was a fucking mess before but I finally feel hope for once in my life
>>
>>5152892
For that reason along, they will need to pry spiro and E out of my cold dead hands to get me to stop taking it. I blatantly told my GP doc I'd go back to self medding to stay on HRT because it made such a major difference in how I felt. Note, not everybody gets this dramatic of a change.
>>
I want to start to crossdress and I'd prefer some cosplay-ish stuff, could some Anon recommend a site maybe? (MtF)
I feel a bit lost.
Thanks in advance?
>>
>>5155534
I got my Homura costume and a seifuku from Bodyline. The seifuku is pretty good quality but the Homura costume is "Eh". The shirt itself is only one zip up with the end of the sleeves made to resemble the black parts of what should be the undershirt. One thing Bodyline did right though is they treat the skirt with the same care they do as their seifuku skirts, where they stitch the bottoms together to preserve the pleats. It's a pain in the butt to get them out but it keeps them nice and smooth. Overall I'd say Bodyline is best to start if you wanted to try cosplayish tuff.

Lastly, their sizes are fucking small as shit, but they have like 7 of them. I'm a 34 waist and wear medium to large shirts in men's clothing so that translates to about a 4L to 5L for Bodyline on their regular costumes.
>>
Can I be straight and still cross dress?

I ordered some clothes, make-up and a pretty expensive wig a few days ago and I don't want this to go in a slippery slope. I've been wanting to dress up as a women since forever and the second I got the keys to my new apartment I went online and ordered loads of stuff.
>>
>>5156475
yep you can. Most cross dressers are straight. The thing is it may or may not bring out hidden feelings and urges.
>>
>>5156475
Yes, if it's a fetish it's probably the most tame one out there. If it's not a fetish it's still pretty fucking normal. You're fine.
>>
>>5156484
>>5156489
Cheers, honestly I'm way to excited for this and pretty much all I've been doing the last few days has been watching make-up videos and shit.
>>
File: 1431042524647.png (1 MB, 2504x3118) Image search: [Google]
1431042524647.png
1 MB, 2504x3118
>>5156499
I really want to try makeup and nail polish, and I'm not even afraid of looking like a freak hon in drag because it's in private and no one will ever see me. I'm just afraid of not being able to fully remove all of it and then going to see family friends and them noticing.

But yeah, if it wasn't for that pr the fact that makeup/nail polish can be expensive, or the fact that I have roommates, I'd have a lot more girly items and be completely feminized head to toe whenever I am alone.
>>
>>5156523
I want to dress up as Yukiko. :3

Since winter is coming I'd always be able to wear winter gloves if I can't get the nail polish off.
>>
>>5156461
The thing I'm concerned about is that the quality may just be complete shit for the prize.
But it depends what I want to buy I guess.
Though it doesnt seem that bad imo.
>>
I've never been able to cross dress because I've grown up in an all Male household with no female realitives or any female friends until very recently. Though my first thoughts of being a girl were about first grade, and have continued until now. I didn't know what trans* people were until about 4 years ago, and now I'm just waiting until I can afford to move out of my parents house and completely cut off contact with them to start transitioning.
>>
>>5094991
Best thing I've owned thus far for a gaff has been a pair of women's swimsuit bottoms. They're very supportive and still look cute. Hides everything very well too.
>>
>>5095804
Go to a small boutique, or other womans clothing store that has low traffic. (I chose Torrid and they were amazing.) Be honest about what you are. (Sales chick called me sweetie/honey the entire time.) Try things on, they love to pick things out for you, find your sizes and understand different brands are different sizes. It's the ugly size world of the women's dept. Even cis women don't know what size they are at first, its a learned skill.
>>
>>5097017
Less body hair, farer skin, and I'll take any redistribution of fat any day. Hrt doesn't solve the major things, true, but its the subtle things that will give you away in the end.
>>
>>5157359
Well it could be worse, like having really wide shoulders.
And a GF that really like them.
>>
>>5157647
>Even cis women don't know what size they are at first, its a learned skill.
and it can vary from brand to brand in a store.
>>
File: holy_trinity.jpg (281 KB, 816x864) Image search: [Google]
holy_trinity.jpg
281 KB, 816x864
>>5091480
>When did you first start crossdressing?
when i was 14
>How long before it lead to you realizing you were trans?
i didn't because it's just a fetish for me.
some of my sister's clothes.
>>
>>5156475
cross dressing is common enough for the bible to label it a sin if that matters.
>>
>>5160612
What gender clothing should an intersexual or hermaphrodite wear?
>>
Yesterday, thats what Halloween is for right?
>>
>>5161483
aaaaahhhh you'd make such a beautiful trap holy shit
>>
>>5161483
Wanted to do this :(
>>
>>5160612
actually, the bible only calls it a sin in a specific context;
if you were a member of the tribes of Israel during a specific period following a great population loss.
That's literally it.
No homosex or crossdressing (aka pre-medicine trannies) until the population recovers.
Centuries of dogma has just made that less clear, but it's a pretty clear context in the original text.

That part of the bible isn't even supposed to be the word of god, it's the commandment of the king.

this is why I hate religion desu
>>
>>5161712
also islam has trannies in its supplementary text
lots of native american tribes also simply had heteroromantic norms, rather than heterosexual, meaning it didnt matter who you were putting it in, just as long as one of you had a masculine role and the other feminine

The first Zuni to go to Washington DC included a Zuni woman born male, a two-spirit in that context and language but pretty much what transgender people are now. The white people just thought she was female and said nothing of it. http://www.nativepeoples.com/Native-Peoples/May-June-2014/Two-Spirit-The-Story-of-a-Movement-Unfolds/
>>
>>5161483
>went to office in cosplay because I lost a bet
>entire office thinks I look better as a girl
>am actually trans but haven't come out yet

That went better than expected.
>>
>>5161504
I tried
>>
>>5161809
Well I fooled some people thats for sure. I'm conflicted, a lot of the time I'd rather be a girl but at the same time I'm not sure if I can give up being a guy.
>>
>>5133831

enjoy it, don't get hung up on gender labels
>>
>>5156523

>I really want to try makeup and nail polish

Washing off makeup takes as long as washing your face normally. And as for nail polish, get some false nails if you are paranoid about leaving traces of polish on your hands. Removing the glue off your nails doesn't take long at all.

Last time I had to get changed back into guymode in a hurry, I was done, dressed and out the door in 10 minutes.
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.