[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've liked girls ever since I can remember and I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: longtongue.gif (2 MB, 260x346) Image search: [Google]
longtongue.gif
2 MB, 260x346
I've liked girls ever since I can remember and I've always considered myself a lesbian. But about a year or so ago I got this unnatural urge to have a penis. I didn't necessarily want to be a guy, I think. My friend called it penis envy and that it's normal for girls to experience. But it hasn't stopped since. And sometimes I do actually want to be a guy, but there are some feminine things that I still enjoy and don't want to give up. Not sure what to do about it or if its just a phase or something.

>gif is me, I didn't know what I should post with this so there's my tongue.
>>
>>5081457
>gene Simmons is a transbian
>>
>>5081465
you should find a open couple who wants to experiment. try some strapons on people. just dont be shy. my wife loves head but she still needs it inside her. vaginas were meant to be filled.
>>
that fucking tongue

pls be in london
>>
>>5081457
I mean you could try some light packing and strap on shit. See if that helps your curiosity die down or if it requires more.
>>
>>5081491
America, sorry

>>5081483
>>5081517
Never tried packing. But strap ons don't cut it for me. I want to FEEL it, yknow?
>>
File: 2015-09-01-Pierre-Packer.png (559 KB, 728x5203) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-01-Pierre-Packer.png
559 KB, 728x5203
>>5081537
Have you tried a strapless strap on? Like a feeldo.

For me I really got that feeling of having a dick with that. Not even ftm either. But it's just the immediate connect of looking down and seeing it and then feeling it so internal at the same time. Still could be different for everyone.

and pls be in texas
>>
>>5081560
Oh gosh I LOVE how supportive that guy is. "You're going to sit on your dick like that" love it.

Feeldo? Explain please.

And nope, Rhode Island. I've always wanted to visit around there though.
>>
File: 41qgZybAl+L._SX450_.jpg (14 KB, 450x335) Image search: [Google]
41qgZybAl+L._SX450_.jpg
14 KB, 450x335
>>5081592
Feeldoe is a brand of strapless strap on, pic related.

There's other types and brands with different shapes, size, and material. Feeldoe's just the more popular.

It does take some kegal to get used to using it but you can also fit a harness around one.
>>
>>5081620
To be honest that looks painful xD I don't get much pleasure out of being penetrated but the grooves near the clit area looks promising. I'll have to give it a shot when I have a partner willing to let me. Thank you for the help :)
>>
File: 31whIbuU2vL.jpg (15 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
31whIbuU2vL.jpg
15 KB, 500x314
>>5081632
Awe it's really not. Besides there's smaller ones.

I own pic related myself and it's like super small.

I'm not into much penetration myself but I just like that inner couple inches getting rubbed at and these do it well.

And yeah it'll hit the clit too. Especially if you have her lying on top and bending it more down that way, feels good. Just takes practice to get used to it.
>>
>>5081648
Thank you very much anon. I'll be trying that out soon. Cheaper than I expected too which is nice
>>
>And sometimes I do actually want to be a guy, but there are some feminine things that I still enjoy and don't want to give up

HURR I CAN'T BE A GUY BECAUSE I LIKE DOLLS

and this is why people think non binary is a legitimate thing
>>
>>5081795
It's sometimes a legitimate concern though. Being a transman that frequently wears makeup and dresses would be a pain in the ass for example.
>>
>>5085166
you gotta do you though, don't be someone you're not
>>
>>5081457
OMFG that is sexy (your tongue, not your penis envy... well I guess that is kind of sexy in its own endearing way).

Also, like other anons have said, try using a feeldo, it comes in a natural flesh look as well. All my previous GFs who used one would cum so hard while fucking me.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.