[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question /lgbt/, how do I find a boyfriend who isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: freddo.jpg (69 KB, 572x549) Image search: [Google]
freddo.jpg
69 KB, 572x549
Serious question /lgbt/, how do I find a boyfriend who isn't an STD-filled flammer?

I'm average as far as attractiveness goes, but I've never dated a guy because I want a monogamous relationship and to stay safe - i.e. get tested, condoms, etc. I don't want to have hookups like everyone else seems to, but I'm at a loss as to where to find similar minded gay guys. The internet seems just filled with guys looking to hookup or don't care about their health at all and seem offended if you want them to get tested with you.

Are there any sites specifically geared toward guys like me that don't want to be a stereotypical gay flammer but just want a "normal" relationship despite being gay?
>>
Shouldn't have chosen to be gay then, m8y.
Being gay is all about hookups and STIs, until we get so old no one wants us and then we kill ourselves.
>>
>>5070933
Fuck you. I know it's a troll but it pisses me off there are people who genuinely believe this in the world. I didn't ask for this bullshit.
>>
>>5070921
They exist.
Go find one who has career goals, and has plans for his future. They tend to be less inclined towards being nihilistic little fuckers.
Also, older gay guys in their mid twenties who have ran the gauntlet of partying and unsafe sex, got out unscathed and realized to stop the shit they are doing before it's too late.
>>
>>5070921
>how do I find a boyfriend who isn't an STD-filled flammer?

This.

>Are there any sites specifically geared toward guys like me that don't want to be a stereotypical gay flammer but just want a "normal" relationship despite being gay?

I found a guy on fetlife who cds he wanted to hang out and get kniw each other before we did anything which was cool. Unfortuantely we couldnt make it work in terms of scheduling.

Okcupid might be a good site I dont know if eharmony or match have gay dating. Im under the impression they dont; at least when it comes to eharmony.
>>
>>5070950
I'm gay m8y, I chose it to get all the NSA sex before I off myself when reaching 35.
>>
>>5070981
National Security Agency?
>>
>>5070987
no strings attached bubula
>>
Many gay and bisexual men with HIV are unaware they have it. Even though the NHBS study showed that the overall percentage of gay and bisexual men with HIV who knew of their HIV infection increased from 56% in 2008 to 66% in 2011, there were still many who did not know they had HIV. Among those infected, only 49% of young gay and bisexual men aged 18 to 24 years knew of their infection, whereas 76% of those aged 40 and older were aware of their HIV infection. Fifty-four percent of black/African American gay and bisexual men knew of their infection, compared with 63% of Hispanic/Latino gay and bisexual men, and 86% of white gay and bisexual men.
>>
File: absolutly hertical.jpg (219 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
absolutly hertical.jpg
219 KB, 720x540
>>5071188
>>
>>5071188
It's not enough to just check someone's profile to see if they're "clean." You have to drag their ass down to the clinic and see their papers saying they're clean.

If they don't demand the same for you then they're a slut and should be avoided anyway.
>>
>>5071239
Why not just use oraquick or other in-home tests?
I would only really go to my family doctor if I was worried or wanted the full std test. But for just testing whenever oraquick is good enough imo
>>
>>5071297
Hadn't heard of that. Thanks Anon. Is it easy to use? Is HIV the main threat to worry about, or are there other home exams that are also worth it?
>>
>>5071310
Well I have my hpv vaccination but if you don't and you're <26 years old and a virgin ideally gardasil is only ~$500. Some places now give it to men for free.

Other than that everything else is curable except herpes. Also you may wanna avoid hep c since the cure is pretty new and still costs ~$80k
>>
>>5071335
Oh and yeah oraquick is pretty easy to use. Just don't drool all over it and it should be pretty good
>>
>>5071297
That shit costs almost $50 while many clinics have a free testing period.
>>
>>5071335
Do all the hep's have a vaccine now? How effective are they?

And is HPV a one time thing or do you get boosters? I forget if I needed that for school or not.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.