[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transgenderism a threat to homosexuality validity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: k.jpg (30 KB, 400x289) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
30 KB, 400x289
Hey /lgbt/ - do gays here consider transgenderism a threat? I consider transgenderism a threat to not only the validity of homosexuality, but also a threat to society in general. I would consider it the biggest threat to the United States since the Axis powers. I wanted to know if anyone else thought this way, and if so, why?
>>
>>5677083
Uh, how is transgenderism a threat on the same level as the Axis powers? I mean it's only a threat to gays if you buy into the sort of nonsense in the "Drop the T" petition, where they say that trans people try to "convert" gay kids into being trans. I've never seen anything like that happening, but I more commonly see the opposite, gay people telling trans people "Why do you have to transition? Couldn't you just be gay instead" and saying that straight trannies are homophobes who transitioned as a way of accepting their same-sex attraction without being gay.
>>
I think it's a serious threat to the economy. Imagine how much longer everything would take if you had to walk around on eggshells about the genders of all the people around you. Imagine how many otherwise prosperous business deals would go south over a "misgendering."

This is why China and India are taking all our jobs, because they don't have to deal with this shit. The head of Nike can set up a shoe factory deal and shake hands without being called "patriarchy."
>>
Yeah, yeah, /pol/ everything's a threat to america. Have you cum over your copy of mein kampf yet today?
>>
File: beatnik_doctor_george_costanza.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
beatnik_doctor_george_costanza.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>5677083
>>
File: IMG_0868.gif (513 KB, 209x200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0868.gif
513 KB, 209x200
>>5677128
>>5677083
MFW a mentally ill 0.1% portion of the population with massive amounts of crippling financial, physical, and social issues manages to take down the most powerful nation in the entirety of human history
>>
>>5677566
This
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.