[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homos, not even once
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: WHATTHEFUG.jpg (22 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
WHATTHEFUG.jpg
22 KB, 150x200
>having sex with random strangers that you met on Grindr or CL

Fucking disgusting. How can you be alright with the idea of just having anonymous sex with some guy you don't know? You have no idea what diseases he may have (HIV, Hep, herpes, any number of STDs), you have no idea how his hygiene is, you have no idea how he actually looks like (implying you can trust a cherrypicked picture he posted that's 5 years old from when he was still in shape), and you have no clue as to his intentions.
>>
>>5062926
>being a jealous permavergin
>>
File: tigerdude.jpg (397 KB, 1280x1176) Image search: [Google]
tigerdude.jpg
397 KB, 1280x1176
>>5063063
Jealous of what? My 2D husbando is all I need.
>>
Fun though.
>>
>>5063101
>implying your husbando doesn't cuck you with other guys he met on Growlr
>>
>>5063134
2D is pure - don't project just because you're so used to 3DPD
>>
>>5063138
I am virgin and also into 2D kemono bara and furshit. It's just that I can't stand this "muh pure and unique husbando" autistic bullshit.
>>
File: 19943.jpg (325 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
19943.jpg
325 KB, 1440x810
>>5063164
But husbandos are pure - 2D will stay with you forever, whereas 3D will just leave you and betray you.
>>
Shaming gay men for having sex smh fam

I'm sure straight guys aren't picking up girls at a club they just met for sex huh?
>>
>>5063187
Keep believing your husbando isn't taking five fat dicks a day all you want, won't stop it being true.
>>
>>5062926
>implying it is different than a straight guy picking a random girl at a club
>>
>>5063187
Hi tatsufag.
>>
File: 101912.png (233 KB, 780x900) Image search: [Google]
101912.png
233 KB, 780x900
>>5063232
>implying straights picking up random sluts isn't digsuting too

What the fuck made you think I was defending striaghtfags? Has the AIDS in your system gotten so far along its affecting your brain, too?

>>5063318
Hi
>>
File: backoffsuccubiwhores.jpg (74 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
backoffsuccubiwhores.jpg
74 KB, 500x386
Waiting for that special someone or devoting oneself to a pure husbando sure isn't getting me laid any quicker OP.
>>
>>5063491
Why do you wanna get laid so badly? It's an over-rated experience.
>>
>>5063463

Maybe if you got laid virgin you might be chill. I'm sorry my private life offends you
>>
>>5063498
So is being perma-virgin.
>>
>>5063101
For years I thought the whole 2D husbando thing was a meme. People pretending to be autistic enought to think that drawings can be equal to humans. But I'm less and less sure of this.
>>
>>5062926
There are gradations to sexual activity you know. That is to say, I agree with you to some degree. I use Grindr but would never have anal sex with someone from Grindr. I do however, engage in oral from time to time. I enjoy it more than anal and the risks are pretty much nonexistent. If you want to start comparing risk probabilities, I'd probably be more likely to get killed driving each day than I would to get an HIV/STD transmission via oral.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.