[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw everything is horrible and you hate life and you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9
File: 1369462312942.png (25 KB, 609x749) Image search: [Google]
1369462312942.png
25 KB, 609x749
>tfw everything is horrible and you hate life and you don't see it ever improving
im a tranny btw
>>
What if I told that getting a sex change was never going to be the solution to your depression.
>>
Lolrekt
>>
>be NEET-bucks-less NEET who lives withs his parents for four years
>Bad anxiety and sociak akwardness
>Apply for a job that still has paper applications
>Stutter to the manager a bit
>Get the interview
>Shy and nervous as fuck
>Stutter some more
>Get the job
>Shy and incredibly insecure
>Just nod and say yes a lot
>Learn quickly and do a good job
>The submissiveness makes me polite and friendly
>They tell me they all like me
>They say it's hard to find people with my traits
>They start training me for assistant manager
>O-okay I g-guess
>>
>>5670820
That's great Anon! Have you ever been in a management position before? It can be pretty daunting and even difficult depending on your staff. If you feel you need it, ask about management courses. They helped me so much
>>
>Tfw you have just giving up and take whatever you get
>tfw being ex-junkie
>tfw you are being clean is boring af
>tfw you are less social because you are clean
>tfw you overdose but you get saved
>tfw you can't sleep 24 hours a day
>tfw winter
>tfw no feeling
>>
File: moral support.jpg (352 KB, 1280x931) Image search: [Google]
moral support.jpg
352 KB, 1280x931
>tfw ugly as fuck
>speech impediments
>nearly black out whenever anyone talks to me
>involuntarily cry myself to sleep every night
>my pillow is literally discolored from the volume of the tears that have passed through it
>get so fucking frustrated when i realise i cant just burst of this shitty body and mind and buy better ones
>>
File: 1450152409646.jpg (22 KB, 500x195) Image search: [Google]
1450152409646.jpg
22 KB, 500x195
>>5671162
That's some sad shit doge
>>
>>5670820
That sounds like an improvement.
>>
>>5670820
I've tried to give off a polite and vulnerable vibe but everyone sees more for the sarcastic autistic twat I am.
>>
File: .jpg (306 KB, 1916x1080) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
306 KB, 1916x1080
>>5670470
>transgender male
>ugly AF
>hormones aren't helping much
>no surgery money
>will never pass
>living in boymode forever
>socially awkward virgin
>only attracted to women, women way out of my league to boot
>can't build up the courage to kill myself
>>
File: 1451094018926.gif (1 MB, 357x194) Image search: [Google]
1451094018926.gif
1 MB, 357x194
>>5670894
Nothing official. The job wouldn't be hard, but I'm afraid of the level of responsibility.

>>5671242
I know. It's been a rough fucking four years. I probably could have applied for some sort of NEET-bucks, but you know, pride and whatnot.

>>5671403
I get walked over all the time for being friendly and submissive. People take advantage of it without hesitation. It sucks, big time. I'd get more respect if I was a natural asshole. I'm at the point where if I do have a problem or I'm mad about something, the people who know me look at me like I'm the one with the fucking problem because it clashes with my personality.
>>
File: 1.44MB of Feels.gif (3 MB, 287x191) Image search: [Google]
1.44MB of Feels.gif
3 MB, 287x191
Every time I go to the store I look for someone else like me.

Someone that's nothing special, friendly, and walking around alone. When I go into stores there is never a single person who even comes close. They are either with friends, are older adults, or have that high-class, spends too much money on clothes look.

In school, a lot of people were like me. Now it's like they all went extinct. Even at my local comic book/ video game shop there are only a bunch of hipsters wearing meme shirts or very unfriendly neck-beards.

I just want a new friend.
>>
>>5672415
I'm like that but I'm almost never in stores.
Being alone makes me not wanna be anywhere tbqh.
>>
File: 1447099674227.jpg (165 KB, 439x550) Image search: [Google]
1447099674227.jpg
165 KB, 439x550
>be 22
>studies over, been a game artist in an actual studio for 6 months working on actual games
>got my own place, basically an "adult"
>colleagues are normies with lives and identities of their own
>be asexual but feel lonely, be depressed, can't stop thinking about how everything would be much better if I had been born a girl but too autistic to have considered it before
>mfw my longest term goal goal is to leave my country to be unhappy elsewhere
>mfw I'll never have a family, someone to give me the self-esteem I like, not even myself
>laugh all day all the time, then go home, cry for a while and then calm down, go to sleep and repeat

What did I do in a past life to be born broken like this?
>>
File: 1449637482499.jpg (63 KB, 352x217) Image search: [Google]
1449637482499.jpg
63 KB, 352x217
>>5672828
>>5672490
>>5671154
>>
File: exKQxiW.gif (7 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
exKQxiW.gif
7 KB, 256x256
>>5670470
>im a tranny btw

We already knew
>>
>>5673095

I agree, that was obvious.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.