[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can any of you non- Log Cabin legbutts be for Trump when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 17
File: trumps himself.jpg (22 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
trumps himself.jpg
22 KB, 500x286
How can any of you non- Log Cabin legbutts be for Trump when he wants to reverse marriage equality by stacking the court against it?

http://www.thegailygrind.com/2016/01/31/trump-attacks-same-sex-marriage-would-make-it-a-priority-to-reverse-marriage-equality/
>>
At least they didn't promote Hillary.

You can vote for Trump if that's your thing.
You can vote for Bernie if that's your thing.
But you do NOT vote for Hillary.
>>
>>5642076
Marriage is retarded anyway and should have no link to the government
Gay marriage is probably the most retarded distraction issue ever

>>5642191
This
>>
>>5642076
I hope he is just saying this to get the evangelicals to shut up. Last summer he said it was decided upon, and it wasn't an important issue.

He is subtly backtracking on immigration as well. The policy statement on his website talked about H1B reform and more restrictions, but the line in all of his speeches is "we want them to come in, but they have to come in legally" and he never addresses traitorous businesses who sell out their country for cheap labor. Maybe he's just dumbing it down for the crowds, idk, but I am a little concerned that the Fuhrer might be full of shit and won't do anything to stop the flow of shitskin hordes into our country.
>>
>>5642076
You can be LGBT and also be against gay marriage, you know.
>>
He's saying states should be able to make independent decision. Majority of them will. I don't even have a bf and this country and entire world has bigger problems than identity politics right now.
>>
Gay marriage is disrespectful of the bible so if you're trying to be married in a church, it shouldn't be allowed.
That's all, anything else, whatever.
>>
File: 1454281864963s.jpg (59 KB, 592x510) Image search: [Google]
1454281864963s.jpg
59 KB, 592x510
>>5642076
>he wants to reverse marriage equality by stacking the court against it?
You didn't read what he said, did you? He wants to reverse the SCOTUS decision so the states can decide whether or not they allow gay marriage. That's completely different than making it illegal. All the stats that allowed it before the SCOTUS decision would still do it and the states that didn't allow gay marriage would go back to not doing it. It wouldn't be a ban on gay marriage in all 50 states as you're implying. With the way things were going before the SCOTUS decision it's not crazy to assume that the other 13 states that did not allow it would eventually do so. A reversal on the supreme court ruling would not be an end to legal same sex marriage. It would set us back for a few years in a small portion of the country. Considering that he's a for amending the anti-discrimination act to ban discrimination against LGBT I'm willing to let this setback slide. Not allowing the entire country to fire or refuse service to someone for not being straight or cis is worth a temporary ban on gay marriage in 13 states. The majority of people, gay or straight, don't want to get married anyway. The institution of marriage is outdated and stupid and more and more people are seeing that. Keep in mind his plan would require the majority of current justices to retire or be impeached and replace them with people who will go along with his plan.
>>
Why the fuck are gays so obsessed with marriage and where I can find all these guys who supposedly want a long-lasting, stable relationship
>>
>>5643079
>where I can find all these guys who supposedly want a long-lasting, stable relationship
Paradise
>>
>>5642191
I'm voting for Bernie or Hillary depending on who gets the Democratic nomination. I'm not voting to set back gay rights with stupid religious freedom laws.

They should rename them Christian imposition laws because often Christians and the people who make the laws claim they only apply to Christians which is absurd given our constitution.

Bernie or Hillary I'm voting Democrat no matter what.
>>
>>5642784
Except straight marriage would still exist and gay couples would be viewed as less important by the government even if the couple considers themselves marry they would also lack the rights and benefits straight couple shave. Like it or not marriage is apart of our system. And gays deserve those same rights.

Stop trying to defend your self defeating cuckery to the Republicans.
>>
Honestly I wouldn't give a shit if gays in Texas couldn't marry their cowboy daddies
>>
>>5642970
That's like being a black person who is pro slavery.

Go home Milo Yiannopoulos, no one wants you here. Take your histrionics and edginess elsewhere sperglord.
>>
>>5642970
HAHAHA ok. What possible reason would you have other than "I hate gay people"?
>>
>>5642992
And the Republicans are great at telling your they're going to fix the things that matter but guess what? When they get into office all they care about is identity politics and waging war in the middle east. So at the end of the day you're still supporting politicians who are saying one thind tooday but will but focused on trampling gay rights tomorrow to appease the evangelicals while behind the curtain they're servicing Israel and getting us in quaqmire in the middle east. It's all smoke a mirrors.

Congratulations youre a cuck being used.
>>
>>5643186
I agree that marriage equality and slavery are two very important issues but they are no way near comparable.
>>
>>5643020
Some Churches allow it some don't, no one is pushing to force Churches that don't want to marry gay people to do it. Some Christians don't believe in interracial marriages either because they believe all blacks are descended from Hamm and should be kept separate, and since interracial marriage was made legal by the Supreme Court we haven't had any problems with supremacist churches being forced to marry interracial couples.
>>
>>5643194
Not that guy, but I don't believe that people deserve tax breaks and extra benefits because they say they are married.

Why don't non-marrieds get the same benefits? You have no argument other than "because I am a selfish stupid fuck."
>>
>>5643020
Except that nobody cares what is "whatever" to you and people who are against gay marriage are generally against it in its entirety and just use random bs like your issues as a wedge issue.
>>
>>5643038
It would set gay marriage back nationally many many years and also take away the right from those already married you retard.
>>
>>5643198
>When they get into office all they care about is identity politics and waging war in the middle east.
Rand Paul and Trump have been most rational about Syria and USA warmongering in general. Meanwhile Clinton literally said she wants to make Syria USA's airspace and send ground troops when Syria ASKED Russia there. Do you have any idea what kind of conflict it would cause if you did that with Russia? Do you want USA to rule Syria or something?
>>
>>5643079
Your problem is you're going to clubs and pride parades and grindr looking for those types. Guess what the types who want a long lasting relationship you generally don't find in those places. There is a silent majority in the gay community that goes mostly unseen because we're not at clubs, we're at homes who have maybe a small circle of gay friends but aren't out and about.
>>
File: 654656546546.png (146 KB, 2000x3235) Image search: [Google]
654656546546.png
146 KB, 2000x3235
>>5642076
Why would any gay or lesbian person want marriage? It is literally the historical legacy of institutionalized female slavery.

American Democrats are trying to domesticate gays and lesbians by pushing them into hetero-normative lifestyle paradigms. Republicans reject us completely, which is better since it doesn't corrupt and destroy the unique aspects of gay and lesbian culture.
>>
>>5643218
>It would set gay marriage back nationally
How? Why would those states that agreed gay marriage should be legal before their SCOTUS decision suddenly change their minds after it gets repealed? What reason do I have to believe that they've suddenly become homophobic?
>>
>>5643182
Well who gives a fuck about Texas? Here in Southern Virginia you and the State of West Virginia are a laughing stock. West Virginia because they're all toothless inbreds and Texas because you're all idiots with inflated egos.

Mind you Virginia is a pretty conservative state and we think you people are insane.

The only people who care about Texas are from Texas, to the rest of the country you're either a nuisance or a point of levity.

Please just secede from the union already. Y'all keep threatening to do it, like other people are gonna shit, and no one ever screams don't and you guys never follow through.

Just leave already, PLEEAASSE!
>>
I can't believe there are people who support Hillary. She's a criminal and a politician like her would have been arrested already in the rest of the world, see Silvio Berlusconi. But let's pretend Pride parades are most important thing in the world.
>>
>>5643237
The "unique aspects of gay and lesbian culture" are all terrible, so good riddance.
>>
>>5643226
>Rand Paul ever being President
>Rand Paul ever being the nominee

Kekekek. Let me know when you want to join us back here in reality.

I remember watching the Benghazi hearing where Rand Paul said

>If I were President I would have relieved you from your post

I laughed so fucking hard, not from him saying he would relive Hillary from her post, but at him thinking that him ever being President exists within the realm of possibilities.
>>
>>5643237
The fuck is this? Are you a feminist? Are you a lesbian?

I'd rather live a quiet peaceful life settled down commited to my hubby than living an edgy snowflake life that you're describing. I just want my husband and to be left alone, that is all.
>>
>>5642784
/pol/ doing damage control even on gay board.

kek
>>
>>5643272
I'm just saying his foreign policy has been very rational concerning Syria, I don't agree with him about everything. I know he won't be nominated and I will vote Donald Trump, the next president of United States.
>>
>>5643262
Please tell me then why Bush or Cheney have not been indicted? They had several more attacks on embassies occur under their watches, and also thousands of e-mails disappeared, and they outed a CIA agent who was undercover, yet it's perfectly acceptable when a Republican says they miss George W. bush.

I would agree with you if Bush or Cheney had been indicted but they weren't stop talking as if Hillary is the only one to get away.; please.
>>
>>5643296
Then you're a dumbass. The people who are supporters of him are dumber than the people who thought Obama could accomplish all he promised.

There's no way he's going to get Mexico to pay for any fucking wall, and he will be horrible at foreign policy because he's so thin skinned. He would fuck up our relationships with other countries by walking away over perceived slights.

The man can't even handle Megyn Kelly for Christ's sake and you want him to take on Putin and the ayatollah and Kim Jung Un.

You're a tool.
>>
>>5643323
>and you want him to take on Putin
I sincerely hope no one is going to try "take on Putin". You think Sanders or Clinton would be more legit? Also be honest, have you even read about his foreign policies?
>>
>>5643323
>He would fuck up our relationships with other countries
Sorry but they're already fucked up, except for Israel. That's kind of what happens when you try "spread democracy" in Middle East when you don't like their "evil dictators".
>>
>>5643172
No.
The only way to get over this retarded meme issue is one of the following
preferably
>end the delusion that marriage is a thing of value and should grant any rights at all
regrettably
>end the delusion that "marriage" as it relates to the government has anything to do with "marriage" as it relates to Christianity
without these we will continue to be stuck arguing forever and ever over retarded shit instead of things that actually hurt people. Stand above.
>>
>>5643038
And we already know for a fact that several states are opposed to the legalization of gay marriage. Leaving it up to the states does not benefit gay people in any way whatsoever.

>>5643208
They're comparable in that being opposed to gay marriage means you're in favor of policies that disadvantage gay people.

>>5643210
Then we should abolish ALL marriage. But if we're going to have marriage at all, it should be available to gay people as well asstraight people.

>>5643248
They're talking about individuals who have already married, not states that have favored gay marriage all along. Gay couples living in states that are generally opposed to gay marriage would lose the right to marry if it was left up to the states.
>>
Trump is going to get elected by a non-majority, because the vote will be split, and end up assassinated in the first two years. Screencap this, you can repost it when I'm right.
>>
>>5643295
Not at all, that's a fairly centrist view in the gay community. People were being beat to death in the streets, and for ten years all of the activist money and time went to gay marriage? Who gives a shit? How is that at all a priority?
>>
>>5643765
People said that Obama would be assassinated, didn't happen.
>>
>>5643570
>Leaving it up to the states does not benefit gay people in any way whatsoever.
The only person in this thread claiming such a thing would benefit gay people is >>5643237 and they're crazy.
>Gay couples living in states that are generally opposed to gay marriage would lose the right to marry if it was left up to the states.
Agreed but that's not what that post was responding to. That post was in response to the claim that it would set gay marriage back *nationally*, not just in 13 the sates that would illegalize it.
>>
File: IMG_2076.jpg (207 KB, 824x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2076.jpg
207 KB, 824x1000
I'm a straight tranny, I'd take a massive shit on the court order for gay marriage myself if America gets to have trump for president.
>>
trump-kun is just pulling a ruse on christurds, don't worry
>>
>>5643235
>too shy to get out, make friends and meet people
>regularly see 'where are all the monogamous gays' sort of posts on the internet
>at some point, realize I'm part of the problem
>>
It'll never happen conservicucks. Hillary or Bernie either one could beat this retard. You cucks underestimate the Democrats' fear of another Bush Junya, and Trump is like Bush 0.5
>>
>>5643794
That's because Obama was the establishment's (read: Jews) pick all along to further their globalist agenda, and he did a fine job of it. Trump is going to be another JFK for going against it.
>>
>>5643237
>political lesbian, the post.

Enjoy barely tolerating pussy and contributing to lesbian-bed-death stereotypes for the rest of your life.
>>
Build a stonewall and make the gays pay for it!
>>
>>5644098
>JFK
>anti-establishment
Pull the other one!

Trump is getting assassinated because his Hitler rhetoric is going to inflame nationalist principles and the thing about American nationism is there's two types: those who are willing to kill for retrograding, and those who are willing to kill for radical change.

And conservatives don't do anything but sit and bitch. It's a radical that's willing to throw away his own life for a greater community, a conservative is so individualistic they'll demand someone else make the sacrifice.
>>
I'd like to set gay rights back a couple decades because anything past the 70s has just become a massive pile of shit no one likes.
>>
>>5643237
Because you're granted a bunch of rights, stop being an idiot.
>>
As long as he makes good on his promise to stem the tide of sewage flowing into America, it doesn't really matter what else he does.

Filling up white countries with darkies will be much worse for gays longterm.
>>
>>5643361
>You think Sanders or Clinton would be more legit?

Sanders no, Clinton yes. Trump let's personal disputes get in the way too much and Sander's is too soft. Clinton is the most qualified of the three as she doesn't take it personally and can be hawkish when needed.

Trump asks like a petulant child when he is insulted, he really isn't that tough, he puts on a tough facade. Let me guess you're under the age of 24 right? The only people I know who support Trump are people too young and naive to understand politics or people who are old and senile and miss the 1950's and think Trump can somehow restore that era. Which are you?
>>
>>5644022
>Straight
>Tranny
>Assuming Republicans will accept them for the sex they claim to be

Holy kek, you realize right that homosexuality is far more accepted in society than transexuality right?

The only place that is not true is in Iran.

You're an idiot if you think any of the Republicans are going to see any of your relationships other than being same-sex relationships which they technically are since you will always have the DNA as the sex you were born as.,

In short, you're a moron.
>>
>>5644581
fuck you too
t. Mexican-American
>>
>>5642076

Because marriage isn't really that important.
There are way more important things: a border, immigration, fighting political correctness, the fact how migrants are imported by big business to lower wages due to increased competition, outsourcing of jobs to China, Mexico, etc.
>>
>>5644654
Hyphenated americans, self labelled, are the fucking worst. I'd much rather an arab invasion than having a bunch of y'all tbqh
>>
>>5644449
Please tell me were you born before the 70's? And if so why are you on here?

If you weren't born before the 70's you're an idiot, and if you were born before the 70's you're still an idiot for being on this board.

>>5643569
Marriage is a thing of value regardless of the sex of either party involved. The only factors that are contributing to the destruction of marriage are those who don't believe in it and the pill.

Marriage helps society regardless of the sex of the two parties involved in two ways. The first one is that it promotes monogamy by giving special privileges and benefits to those who marry.

Monogamy, I don't care what the fuck you SJW polyamorists say is a good thing. When you stick to one partner, it is better for society as a whole, gay or straight as it lowers the chance of spreading STD's.

Two it promotes the birth or fostering of children in a good home. Two parent homes are better than one parent homes and when a heterosexual couple gets married they're more likely to have a child and raise them in a stable environment, and a homosexual couple can adopt or have artificial insemination done and raise it also in a stable environment.

Marriage provides not only stability, but an incentive to raise children whether they're your own or someone else's, and they also decrease the chance of spreading of STD's, especially when there are penalties placed for cheating on said marriage.

Marriage is something that should be promoted between all couples gay and straight as a good for society. Those who stand against it are extremist feminists, baby's first political party Libertarianism, and fundamentalists who know not of how marriage has changed and evolved over time.
>>
>>5644688
well, y'all don't want me labeling myself American.
>>
>>5644698
>y'all
I actually do want y'all assimilating and calling yourselves americans

>>5644694
>If you weren't born before the 70's you're an idiot, and if you were born before the 70's you're still an idiot for being on this board.
Just going to hope you realize how retarded you sound friend.
>>
>>5644694
Marriage, and all of the benefits you bring up, DO NOT MATTER WHEN DIVORCE IS SO READILY AVAILABLE.
>>
I'm a mtf and I'm voting for trump and so are my parents because the USA is turning Brown and it's a tragedy.

1967 immigration act: 87% White
2011: 68% White
2020 (projected ) : 48% White.

Its stupid. I don't want this country to be the next retard dysfunctional Latino country. No more immigrants.

Funny how Latinos are all proud of their culture even though their countries are shit holes. White people can't be proud of white culture though that's not allowed. Even though it's Fucking better.
>>
>>5644704
lol
not that anon but come on.
>so where are you from
>oh i'm from [city, state]
>no i mean where are you really from
>i'm really from [city, state]
>no i mean like, i'm an american.. what are you
>my nationality is american.
>nooooo i mean like
etc
>>
>>5644746
tbf, I'm white and I get that too just because I talk proper. It's how you carry yourself more than anything.
>>
>>5643570
>Then we should abolish ALL marriage.
Good
>>
>>5644746
How does this contradict with anything I've stated? Just because some people are legitimately retarded they can't phrase their questions correctly, doesn't mean I don't want people to call themselves American.
>>
>>5644745
>Funny how Latinos are all proud of their culture even though their countries are shit holes.

This.

Funny how all these ethnics are so proud of their culture and yet want to come to the US. Funny how they all hate the US and those evil raciss white people and yet want to come to the countries, white people have created.

I want a wall and a deportation force.
That's simply more important right now.
Besides, Trump is just pandering to the Evangelicals in Iowa anyway.
"States should decide" translates to "I don't give a fuck, really"
>>
>>5644745
Oh boy, I almost hope you get your wish, because I know tranny's will be the ones worst affected of the LGBT community but I know some great trans folk so I can't wish that. Trump would be horrid to the trans community, you guys have been piggybacking on the work of gays and lesbians so long that you've taken it for granted.

We tried to sever the alliance and make it LGB but you backlashed insisting to keep it LGBT.

I can't help but to laugh at how idiotic you really are.

>>5644704
I meant that if you weren't born before the 70's you wouldnt have been there to know what it was like, so claims that it was better before then are simply stupid because you wouldn't know. And I said if you were born before the 70's you're an idiot because you would be an old man hanging out with basically what would be kids for your age.

I'm glad you proved yourself retarded by not being able to grasp that concept.

>>5644712
It's so funny that people like you don't then make it a priority to get the government out of marriage other than just shrugging and saying the government shouldn't be involve din marriage in the first place when it comes to gays. You're an ineffectual hypocrite.

>>5644581
If you believe a President can do that on his own you're a blimey fucking idiot.

>>5642076
As much as I would love to see Trump be the nominee because it would guarantee a win for the Democrats it's not going to happen.
>>
>>5644786
>As much as I would love to see Trump be the nominee because it would guarantee a win for the Democrats it's not going to happen.

Trump is the only Republican who could win against a Democrat.

Ted Cruz is not popular enough with working class people and Jeb! or Rubio will never be able to get enough minorities to vote for them.

Trump will beat Hillary because he will secure the white working class vote that stayed at home when Romney was the candidate.
>>
>>5644786
Translation
>id love to get cucked and watch my country go down the tubes because I just can't stop my faggot ass from sucking cock and I want the government to give me a piece of paper sanctifying my mouth over my husband's cuck because I'm prissy little stereotypical faggot whosucks leftist cock like all the other faggots
>>
>>5644855
You can't get more /pol/ or autistic than this.
>>
If you few gay republicans want me to start voting Republican then convince your candidates to stop opposing gay rights, otherwise the gay vote will be dedicated to the democrats for centuries to come as the black vote already is and the hispanic vote is quickly becoming.
>>
>>5644801
You are really really fucking stupid. You need to be able to look at favorable and unfavorable polling data across the entire electorate and not just within a party base.

Trump is really fucking popular within the base but has high unfavorable ratings outside of the base as does Bush.

Honestly Rubio has the best chance of all the Republicans to win against the democrats.

Herp a derps like you just look at one or two polls and not multiple polls comparing them and reach stupid conclusions like this.

Both the Bernie Sanders shills and the Trump shills are bat shit retarded if they think either one will win in a general election. They're both so in the vibe of the echo chamber that they think the general populace feels the seem which they don't. Trump would be horrid for the Republicans.

You've just happen to start eating your own shit.
>>
>>5644801
>Trump will beat Hillary because he will secure the white working class vote that stayed at home when Romney was the candidate.

He's losing females by a wider margin than Romney, he's also losing blacks and latinos in largin margins than Romney.

Romnney won the white male vote but still lost. I'd bet you money that there's no chanc ein hell Trump will ever enter the white house. Maybe 20 or 30 years ago sure, but with today's demographics you're dreaming.
>>
>>5642076
Why does /pol/ love coming to /lgbt/ so much?
>>
>>5644936

/pol/ is just the part of /lgbt/ that fears Islamic homophobia more than conservative Republican homophobia.
>>
>>5644936
Why do /pol/ tards in churches, highschools, politics and on stormfront like bitching about queers so much?

HINT: It's not not because of the bible
>>
>>5644979
>HINT: It's not not because of the bible

What is it because then?
>>
>>5644786
Trans community will be treated like shit because it's associated with SJWs, crazies and trenders. There's a reason us gays feel uncomfortable with being grouped them.
>>
>>5644913
African Americans love Trump. They're suffering the most from the immigrant flood.
>>
>>5644600
>Let me guess you're under the age of 24 right? The only people I know who support Trump are people too young and naive to understand politics
Old enough to remember the lies and criminal record of Clinton and how she has favored every attack to Middle East since Iraq. "Hawkish when needed", what a joke.
>>
File: 1449616896756.gif (2 MB, 350x240) Image search: [Google]
1449616896756.gif
2 MB, 350x240
>>5642076
>>
You Americans need to stop supporting "multiculturalism" and "open borders". Here in Europe it's already too late, I hope Trump gets elected so I can follow the positive news for once while watching my own country destroying itself with Islamisation. Trump for president. He's the only light of hope in my life these days.
>>
>>5642076
Everybody loves Trump they can't get enough Trump!
>>
>>5645202
You're dumb as a slab of concrete if you honestly believe this.
>>
>>5644022
You realize that Trump absolutely hates trannies and would probably have no qualms putting you up against a wall the moment he wins?
>>
>>5644581
WASPs hate gays a lot more than latins, conservicuck
>>
>>5645159
It rhymes with marmoset
>>
>>5644370
OMG I want a stonewall built, and I want to paint a bunch of white men on it just to piss off all the people who got butthurt over the move Stonewall because there werent enough people of color in it and boycotted the movie over it.
>>
>>5642076
I'll vote for Trump if we can name the wall built on the southern border the Stonewall.
>>
>>5644801
The white working class will never, ever be courted by a filthy rich reality TV reject that eagerly and openly rubs his status in everyone else's face and calls them idiots. You haven't been paying attention to growing class tensions if you think that's remotely a possibility. You're a joke.
>>
>>5644770
The United States was not made by white people. Immigration is not only a defining feature in our resident culture and its tableau, but is a core fucking principle of its identity and politics. "Bring us your tired," motherfucker.
>>
>>5644770
Walls didn't even work for China, and they didn't have planes, ports, and globalization to worry about. A wall is a gross expense, and utterly worthless. Kill yourself.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-28-22-45-49.png (863 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-28-22-45-49.png
863 KB, 1280x720
>>5643777
because is part of HUMAN RIGHTS YOU FUCKING SHALLOW BRAINED FUCK.

would you rather be a commodity or an artefact in someone state just because they can give you the finger for being a FUCKING MAGGOT?

DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU

you don't have get married I could give less of a fuck but there is people out there who want to make a statement if you don't think you deserve at least the most minimum of human rights like the opportunity to be miserable under marriage then I hope than once the "anti pc" patrol is out there caving your fucking teeth in for being a freak at least you remember how much of an idiot you are.

and don't even get me started on the benefits of filling under marriage.

man some horse really have to walked down the river I hope they have the minimum common sense to drink by themselves

by the way just cus I know your common sense is limited.

trump tax plan is the same George w Bush proposed that was supposed to stimulate the economy and bring jobs back.

GUESS WHAT IT BANKRUPTED THE FUCKING NATION AND TRUMPS ARE EVEN MORE DRAMATIC ON THE FAT CAT COMPENSATION
>>
>>5645433
If walls didn't work for China why isn't China called Mongolia now?
>>
>>5643777
>that's a fairly centrist view in the gay community
Not really... I've only met one gay men who didn't believe in gay marriage and then when I explained to him the origins and history of marriage he was like

>oh... well nevermind

It's actually a fringe belief of the gay community.

The ones who are against it are generally naive about the history of marriage, are self hating cucks for religion, or hate the entire concept of marriage.
>>
>>5645422
>You haven't been paying attention to growing class tensions
And that's exactly why Trump is so popular among working class and middle class.
>>
File: friend.jpg (34 KB, 627x348) Image search: [Google]
friend.jpg
34 KB, 627x348
>>5643777
>naive about the history of marriage, are self hating cucks for religion, or hate the entire concept of marriage.

Which one are you friend?
>>
>>5645469
The working and middle class are the dumbest when it comes to voting their own interest, both the rich and the poor are great at it, the middle class are complete tools when it comes to voting.
>>
File: 1454298113746.png (427 KB, 918x1054) Image search: [Google]
1454298113746.png
427 KB, 918x1054
>>5645469
posters like this make me realized the operation /pol/ have being running all across the boards to promote their paper Hitler.

be careful faggots and recognize your self hating and or hidden /pol/anders.

guarantee this fag post daily on pol just on that tin foil retort.

> muh tensions
>>
>>5645477
Well Trump's tax reform highly favors middle class so I can't blame them.

Both working and middle class are angry at everything(for a good reason), Trump is angry at everything, it's really no wonder he's so popular.
>>
>>5643020
>love thy neighbour
>as long as he's white and not gay
>juses crust 2012
>>
File: paper.png (360 KB, 800x983) Image search: [Google]
paper.png
360 KB, 800x983
>>5645486
>paper Hitler
Is that a game?
>>
Marriage is stupid anyway, even straight marriage.
Would vote for Trump if I were murrican.
>>
>>5645324
Wouldn't be surprised but I'm not going to believe it just because someone says so.
[citation needed]
>>5645486
That pic, even before it was edited with the Trump campaign logo, is used to perpetuate the myth that Republicans advocate trickle down economics. This is a complete myth and it's weird that it's being used to discredit them. The Republicans are backwards, bigoted, idiots and often don't even bother coming up with any ideas on how to solve problems within the US. They already discredit themselves so why push this meme?
>>
>>5644685
>being this much of a tool
>>
>>5644925
>todays demographics
FUCK this is why we need trump. Why the fuck are there so many fucking brown and black people and foreigners in the USA now.
>>
>>5645298
Gays are too busy sucking leftist cock to here you my european brother.

Can't wait to suck more latino cock myself. Can't wait till latinos out number whites and ruin the country that whites built
>>
>>5645329
No they don't. Latinos are super homophobic
>>
>>5645429
>Hurr durr im a dumass white liberal that doesn't think the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA that was 90% WHITE until 1970 wasn't built by white people. Because my dumb elementary schools said that black and brown and white people are all equal and we are a multicultural paradise and everyone loves everyone.

You people male me sick with your ignorance and anti-white sentiment and doubleplus-wrong-think history lessons.

"White people didn't do nuffin! IT was the blacks and browns I tell ya!"
>>
>>5648499
>latinos actually support gay marriage more
>latin american countries has, almost every single one, gay marriage before the US
>the waspiest states held back on gay marriage the most
>hurrrrrr it's spics' fault if I'm held back
>>
>>5648493
The Muslim problem is mainly a European thing, and then only in the countries that import large number of Muslims relative to the population. Even so, it seems to be starting to resolve itself now.
>>
>>5648524
>implying the US has ever been 90% white
Daily reminder that besides blacks being a higher percentage of the general population, white on the census includes arabs and latins
>>
>>5648524
A lot of the immigrants who built this country weren't considered white by the standards of the time.
>>
>>5648537
There were less than 5% latinos here in 1960 dumass. Even less arabs. And none of them look actually white
>>5648546
You mean like Irish and Italians? Italians who defined western civilization? Irish who are one of the purest white ethnicities in Europe?

The point is Europeans built America. Not Africans and Brazilians and Mexicans.
>>
>>5648529
>Latino countries passed gay marriage hurray!!
>95% of trans women murders happened in latin America
Oh shit, whoops. Guess as evil as those white wasps are at least they don't murder and steal like Latinos
>>
>>5648863
They never said latinos are pro-trans, just that they're not homophobic.
>>
>>5648850
>You mean like Irish and Italians? Italians who defined western civilization? Irish who are one of the purest white ethnicities in Europe?
They weren't considered "proper" Europeans at the time.
>>
>>5648886
Italians still aren't considered white in some parts of the deep south
>>
>>5649911
>Italians still aren't considered white in some parts of the deep south
Add them being Catholic and you get a great lulzstorm.
>>
>>5645918
Why is it stupid, rarely do the people who say it is stupid ever say why.
>>
>>5646226
Well he certainly is going to be more friendly to gay than trans people. He has even called gay people amazing at one point, never even heard him say that of trans.

Trans people would be fucked under his Presidency.
>>
File: 1449437903222.jpg (133 KB, 432x412) Image search: [Google]
1449437903222.jpg
133 KB, 432x412
>>5642076
I think gay/lesbian love is just as legitamate as hetero love. I think two men or two women can raise children just as well as a hetero couple (if they go through serious effort to find opposite sex role models so their kids can have adult role models or both sexes). I'm still against gay marriage.

gays (primarily gay men) are changing marriage to be more non-monogamous. Yes, there have always been straight cheaters and swingers, but non-monogamy has never been as socially acceptable as it is today. This is because many people associate being against non-monogamy as being sex-negative, socially conservative, and homophobic.

I don't think non-monogamy is good for couples. It's even worse for raising children. If gays weren't so non-monogamous, I'd be in favor of gay marriage.
>>
>>5651217
There's is a huge silent majority of the gay community that you don't see because they arent on camera, they aren't in the parades, they aren't in the clubs, they just want to live their lives in peace with their friends and family.

I no zero polyamorous homsexual men, I know dozes of straight polyamorous couples.

I'm all for monogamy. I want to commit my life to one man and one man only and all my gay friends are the same way. We don't sleep around.

And guess what also we aren't in the parades or in the public eye.

what you see as the gay community is only a small slice, there is a huge populace out there that you never see.
>>
>>5651426
>I know zero polyamorous homsexual men, I know dozes of straight polyamorous couples.

excuse me I'm exhausted from staying up watching caucus returns.
>>
>>5651217
So all gay people should be punished because of the actions of some? That makes zero sense.

Do you know how big the swinger community is in the heterosexual community? It's also largely made up of southern protestants.

Heterosexuals as of late have been no better at monogamy than gay people.

So by your logic no straight people should be able to wed either.

You're an idiot and a jackass.
>>
>>5651434

i hear a rustling
>>
>>5651454
It's probably your neighbors leaf blower.
>>
>>5650912
>never even heard him say that of trans.
True but that doesn't mean he hates them. I've never called trans people amazing. I've never called any group of people amazing. How full of hate does hate make me? There's a lot of gray between thinking a group is amazing and hating them.
>Trans people would be fucked under his Presidency.
Any provable reason to believe this? He has not said anything that could possible screw over trans.
>>
>>5642076
>America fighting forth and back between removing the freedom of states to decide whether to allow gay marriage, or removing the freedom of gay people to be able to get married if they want to
>Basically, the land of the free except when we don't want to
Oh America. You never cease to amuse me.
>>
Why the fuck does gay marriage need to be a thing, we can't create babies or anything. Gay marriage is like having an intimate roomate with whom you consensually masturbate with every now and then.
>>
>>5652194
marriage isn't a freedom you retard
>>
>>5652211
Yes it is.
>>
>>5652249
How?
>>
>>5652211
Yeah, and all the benefits that come from being married to another person are just luxuries only the people I feel comfortable with should get.

The day that being married doesn't, in a practical way, get me anything over someone who is single is the day I'll stop giving a shit about whether gays should be allowed to get married.
>>
>>5652326
>all the benefits that come from being married to another person are just luxuries only the people I feel comfortable with should get
You think that's what this is really about? Jesus, how fucking ignorant are you? Marriage exists as an institution and is legislated with the benefits and whatnot to encourage procreation and a secure future for the children.

A nation or society benefits in no way by giving benefits to homosexual couples, the relationship is fruitless. Quit thinking like a mindless bureaucrat and understand the socio-cultural implications at play here.
>>
>>5652348
>to encourage procreation and a secure future for the children
I forgot: gay couples can't adopt and raise children on their own.

Also, the benefits of marriage are not all about the POTENTIAL children a couple may or may not have. After all, straight couples can choose not to have children and still get married you asshat. Please fuck off.
>>
>>5652348
>A nation or society benefits in no way by giving benefits to homosexual couples, the relationship is fruitless.
Yeah because gay couples never raise children amirite?

>Quit thinking like a mindless bureaucrat
Quit thinking like a mindless homophobe that doesn't know how family dynamics work outside of the stereotypical nuclear family model.
>>
>>5652359
>I forgot: gay couples can't adopt and raise children on their own.
more then enough evidence to point towards children grow up most healthy when raised by both of their biological parents, this should be obvious but you fucks are usually autistic as hell and can't see that.

>After all, straight couples can choose not to have children and still get married you asshat
True, but marriage and the benefits still serve to be a fallback option in the case of a pregnancy. Monogamy and marriage exist so two people of different sexes who love each other can either have kids and a secure future for them, or fuck as much as they want and in the case one of those fucks results in pregnancy, there's two parents to care for the child.

>>5652366
>Quit thinking like a mindless homophobe
kek, that's original. I'm gay and not self-hating or anything, I just think kids fare better in the care of their own two biological parents than they do in the care of two parents of the same sex.

>that doesn't know how family dynamics work outside of the stereotypical nuclear family model.
I do though, and it's not positive.
>>
>>5652391
>more then enough evidence to point towards children grow up most healthy when raised by both of their biological parents
So not only do you not cite anything and expect me to believe your claim, but you'd also rather have a child grow up without any parents at all before growing up with a gay couple who adopted him? Here's a newsflash: kids who are up for adoption are those who AREN'T being raised by any parents at all.

I can tell you are some economical high-class retard enclosed in his own bubble of flowers and pink colors. Thanks for letting me know not to bother with you any longer.
>>
>>5643237

>college campus: the post
>>
>>5652348
If the purpose of marriage really is to encourage procreation, couples which do not procreate should have their marriages revoked. The fact that they're ABLE to reproduce is irrelevant, what matters is whether they actually do or not.
>>
File: Choose-Cruz.jpg (288 KB, 1012x768) Image search: [Google]
Choose-Cruz.jpg
288 KB, 1012x768
>>5642076
I choose Cruz.
>>
How do you stop striaght guys from fraud marrying for benefits? I've already heard about it happening.
>>
>>5652729
How do you stop heterosexual couples from doing it? Heterosexual "couples" do that shit as well you idiot.

You know how many heterosexual people have married someone of the opposite sex who is a foreigner just so they can come for America.

Far more fraud has gone on in the heterosex community.

Suddenly it's a problem when it's people of the same sex....
>>
>>5652443
It is also to encourage monogamy which lowers the spread of STD's. Marriage is good for everyone.
>>
>>5642076
even if i thought the government had business in marriage, i'm an honest gay man so i can say that marriage is a very fringe issue
something like 7% of gays are married
>>
>>5654611
So then it makes sense to legalize gay marriage.
>>
File: ted_cruz7.jpg (351 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
ted_cruz7.jpg
351 KB, 750x500
>>5652538
You chose poorly.
>>
the fact that people vote based on meme issues like gay marriage and abortion is retarded
>>
>>5655775
The more conservative the politicians legislate, the better off America is. The country always thrives under conservatism. The left will bitch and moan how evil some conservative is but ppl will always have more money in their pockets.
>>
>>5652538
>hated on capital hill
he must be doing something right
>>
>>5643163
>I want to destroy the economy and let rapefugees roam wildly throughout my country so that I can have the right to get married but never actually end up raising a family anyways

this is your average lgbt's thought process
>>
>>5652538
If you want Canadian that much just move to Canada.
>>
>>5655806
You realize that well over half of both party's vote on those issues right?
>>
>>5655806
Who are you supporting and why?

>>5655976
You are an idiot.
>>
>>5655911
>Reagnism
kek
>George H.W. Bush
kek
>George W. bush
triple kek

Please give me an example that isn't a Republican who would be considered liberal in today's standards like Teddy Roosevelt you /pol/lock
>>
>>5656233
>if I just sperg about a bunch of buzzwords and implications, my nebulous, clownish position is sure to win over somebody!

This is your average /pol/tard's lack of a thought process.
>>
>>5652348
If you honestly thought that, you'd give it to gay couples that are willing to adopt a child, and you'd remove them from infertile hetero couples that refuse to. And yet, my good retard, you do not.
>>
>>5655911
Why does /pol/ even bother coming here when they're not convincing anyone.

Also I love how /pol/ tries to chase away anyone who has a different view from their board but they feel welcome on every other board.

Stop shoving your lifestyle choices in my face /pol/! I'm not a cuck to the Ted Cruz's of the world like you. Go back to your own board.
>>
>>5656538
I'll say it non-buzzword language then.

The majority of LGBT people don't get married, don't want to get married, and even if they do get married will never have or adopt children. The point of marriage is to create a financial support system that promotes family values and ultimately creates a strong environment to raise children in.

Voting for a candidate based entirely on whether or not you get the ability to do something that 99.99% of gays won't even bother doing is retarded. You're willing to destroy your country so you can have the right to have some papers legitimize your relationship? That's pathetic, you're a coward and a disgrace to the LGBT community.
>>
>>5655911
Let's just take a quick look back through the historical record and look at when the economy was most healthy, our debts were at their lowest, crime rates dropped, and we were expanding our political influence globally

Aw shit, faggot, it's when a liberal is in office -- or just right of center by any non-retarded measure. Gee, would you look at that. It's fucking uncanny. It's almost like there's no reward without risk, and empathy pays off in government. Who could have guessed?
>>
>>5656579
Citations strongly needed. You're insisting upon things without evidence, that's also not very convincing. Where is it that you're getting the numbers on marriage rates among gays? Or potential marriage rates? Or adoption attempts?

Even if you were right, and you're pulling this info directly from your ass (so you're not), how does it follow that a liberty untaken is bad for the American public? Not everyone owns a gun, performs maneuvers with their local militia, or attends regular practice at a range. But you wouldn't argue that it's proper to remove the right to bear arms, would you? You're willing to endanger public safety and destroy your country so you can have the right to go down to the supermarket and get a new rifle? See, the argument just doesn't track. You're not speaking from a logical position, you're wildly flailing from an emotional response. That's not how a sensible adult does things.

I'm not saying to not have a conservative stance, I've got quite a few myself, but you're doing nobody any favors to have one that's untenable or even hypocritical.

If the goal is to create an environment for raising children, adoptive parents are statistically better than remaining in adoption limbo in mass care by the state. It is better to give the child to a couple of monogamous gays than to keep them bouncing from state house to state house and group home to group home. This is by the numbers. So please do explain your idea that I am being a coward to say that, while it is not as ideal as a wealthy home that insists upon a great deal of community involvement and headed by the child's committed, biological parents, it is a far sight better than being abandoned by the bureaucracy.
>>
>>5656579
>The majority of LGBT people don't get married, don't want to get married,

Source on that?

And if that were true, why would you want to punish those who want to get married? Your logic is lacking.

You're speaking out of your ass buddy, all you do is see anecdotal evidence of pride parades and extrapolate from that that characterizes the entire gay community.

You're as dumb as someone who goes to mass and assumes all Christian churches must be the same.

I know several gay couples who raise adopted children and the science is on their side that gay couples are just as capable as straight couples.

>you get the ability to do something that 99.99% of gays won't even bother doing is retarded.

Source on that please?

90%of my gay friends are either married or want to get married only a fraction want to sleep around and they're the club type.

>You're willing to destroy your country

How does it destroy the county?

You know what has changed marriage the most? Birth control, not gays.

You're basically looking at a barn full of straw that is on fire and is still having gasoline poured on it, and you're looking for who to blame and you find a small piece of straw outside of the barn and goo

>aha I found the culprit

You're either lazy or stupid, especially considering how small the gay population is when compared to the straight,

And if 99% of gays don't even want to get married like you claim then how is gay marriage a problem if no one is doing it?

You sir are possibly the dumbest person I have ever come across.
>>
>>5656233
I'd like to take a moment to dissect rapefugee. You're clearly referring to the European case. You know, the one surrounded by all the rape cases performed by naturalized citizens that we're just conveniently ignoring because it doesn't feed into the xenophobia? The rape case you're implying is going to become the norm in the United States, even though immigration to the United States is radically different than immigration and integration in Europe (as we can see in the stark difference between the cultural assimilation and tendency for radicalization between American Muslims and European Muslims, for example), was actually perpetrated by immigrants that had been in the country for many years, and had travelled from other European countries. Refugees were not involved in the least. The number of crimes perpetrated by refugees is staggeringly low: lower than the natural population.

Even in Germany.
http://www.dw.com/en/report-refugees-have-not-increased-crime-rate-in-germany/a-18848890
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_crime

You're full of shit, anon. Your opinions are not based on actual fact and objective reality, but frightful delusions that you've conjured to explain your anxieties and consistent failures to live up to your own ideals.
>>
>>5656579
If gay marriage is a threat and nobody is doing it according to your statistic how exactly would it be ruining the country?

If no one is doing it and no one wants to do it as you claim then how is it ruining the country?

Do you even realize how stupid you sound or how many brain cells you drank away? Jesus Christ, please tell me you're not from the U.S., we've had enough embarrassments as it is.
>>
>>5656681
He was the retard earlier that didn't know about the immigration waves that make up U.S. history, so I'm sad to say that he's red, white, and blue all the way through.
>>
>>5656639
>>5656657
All arguments on both sides are entirely anecdotal because no one is willing to release these statistics because they know it won't fit the current political agenda for liberals.

You've displayed a very poor level of reading comprehension by thinking I meant gay marriage would ruin this country. Voting for a president based on whether or not they support gay marriage is what will destroy this country. There are a thousand other things each candidate is promising to change. That was my point. I am in completely support of gay marriage and will even agree that LGBT households would probably be even better than hetero ones when it comes to raising children. But statistically as you said, LGBT people are insignificant.

Bernie hasn't the faintest clue what the fuck he's doing when it comes to economics. He himself hasn't even amounted more money than my mother has at 60 years old working a desk job her entire life. He let's himself get strong armed by race baiting psychopathic liberals. His entire political agenda can essentially be boiled down to "give people free shit or something then the economy will fix itself or something FREE COLLEGE WOO".

Feel free to vote liberal though. I'll be laughing when people start to segregate white people and you cucks do nothing about it.

>>5656681
>If no one is doing it and no one wants to do it as you claim then how is it ruining the country?

I never said it was ruining the country and I support gay marriage. But it's a non-issue and I'll gladly give up my ability to marry for a stronger economy. That's assuming that getting gay marriage revoked will even happen at all, which I can almost guarantee it won't.

Try to keep up libcuck.
>>
>>5656761
So your argument is to claim that it's a vast conspiracy? Seriously?
>>
>>5656766
And yours is "i have gay friends that got married"

>>5656678
That was just shit-posting. But if you can't see why unbalancing the male to female population that radically is terrible for a country in the long-run you're pretty fucking retarded. I don't buy into the mass rape shit. The mass immigration is bad for a million and ten other reasons.
>>
File: Katrina_Sovereignty.png (55 KB, 642x412) Image search: [Google]
Katrina_Sovereignty.png
55 KB, 642x412
>>5656570
>blaming /pol/ for Cruz shills

We fucking hate Cruz. He's just a sideshow to get Rubio into office because he's ineligible to run. Trump is everything we need.

>>5655911
>still falling for the cuckservativ memes
>>
File: 1454380641517[1].jpg (1 MB, 2794x1191) Image search: [Google]
1454380641517[1].jpg
1 MB, 2794x1191
itt
>>
>>5642076
I'm a homosexual male and I oppose gay marriage. I believe that same sex couples have zero business raising children. So I give zero fucks. I just want my glorious southern wall.
>>
>>5643186
You do know that there were black slave owners, right? There have been lots of pro-slavery blacks. What a retarded analogy. Try again.
>>
>>5643194
Not the guy you replied to, but I don't want faggots raising children.
>>
>>5642076
You would prefer Muslim's tossing you from rooftops?
>>
>>5656856
b-b-but this paper says I love someone else... isn't that worth having a refugee come into my home and slit my throat..??
>>
>>5642888
He's dumbing it down. You kind of have to when you are running a campaign on a national scale.

He has still been talking about building a wall and deporting people in recent interviews. He is just being careful to say the right things at the right times. He's not a stupid guy. He knows what he's doing.
>>
>>5656785
Trump is just another another Obama waiting to happen, just like Bernie is another Obama waiting to happen. They are giving false hope and promising change that they can't deliver on because of their unrealistic views. Trump is unrealistic because of his ignorance of how government works and Bernie because he is ignorant about how reality works. And when they can't deliver, they will both blame other ppl because of their failures... just like Obama. You should choose a true constitutional conservative. You should choose Cruz.
>>
>>5642076

Because butt marriage literally doesn't matter. It's a meme.

It's almost as if there are more pressing and overriding concerns to a society worth preserving than one's own pet issues/identity. Such as running out of money.

Do you know why the USSR failed? IT wasn't famine, or war, or disease-they'd had plenty of experience with those. THEY RAN OUT OF FUCKING MONEY. And then they had to move back in with their parents.
>>
>>5656913
The only true constitutional candidate up there is Rand and he doesn't have a shot. Cruz is just an evangelical globalist like all the others.
>>
>>5656535
>>5656604

Regan was a great president and heavily expanded American influence but he did make mistakes: trusting dems on immigration and not cutting back further on entitlements; something that wasn't confronted until Perot ran as a 3rd party candidate. This fiscal conservatism championed by Ross Perot was taken up by the Republicans during Clinton's administration when they forced him to make cuts to entitlements, this coupled with deregulation during the Regan/Bush era is what led to a better economy under Clinton. The housing loans and non-confrontation of the Islamists during Clinton's helm is what helped bring the financial melt down and 911 attacks that Bush had to deal with. Granted, the W.Bush's progressive attitudes of nation building were misguided (just as was Obama/Hilary's) and he should have never tried to wage a war without having a war time economy. He should have done as his father did by following an objective based war, not one of nation building like other progressive presidents of the Vietnam War era.
>>
File: Based Barry.jpg (75 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Based Barry.jpg
75 KB, 720x540
>>5657027
>Regan was a great president
Holy kek, I hope you're kidding. He ruined the Republican party. He is the one that made Barry Goldwater's prediction a reality with that moral majority bullshit.

The people who think Reagan was a great President are of the lowest intelligence, many on the right are coming to realize what a disaster his Presidency truly was.
>>
File: reagan2.jpg (569 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
reagan2.jpg
569 KB, 800x1000
>>5657027
You're a deluded idiot.
>>
>>5644694
>it promotes monogamy
Secular marriage does not promote monogamy and does not necessarily represent any moral values. We should push for Christian marriage if we want to put an end to gay slut culture
>>
>>5657628
This. Secular marriage is very degraded and represents nothing. If we want to encourage morality we should lobby for religious marriage. The Catholic church is the easiest target, they have a very large number of gay cardinals
>>
>>5657538
lmao. Barry Goldwater's land slide defeat is what allowed LBJ to become president and allowed many Republicans to loose office in the congress. The result was the LBJ democrat's great society legislation, the negative effects of which still plague us to this day. Reagan resurrected the party from the ashes of Goldwater's failure. Plus Goldwater was a huge supporter of abortion. I'm personally not down with killing babies or federal funding going towards organizations that profit from selling dead baby parts.
>>
>>5656678
So let me get this straight. We shouldn't be afraid of refugees. We should be afraid of Arab and African immigrants who live in Europe. And we shouldn't be afraid of Arab and African refugees who will become Arabs and Africans living in Europe.

God sjw lgbt cucks are fucking retards. How can you have that much dissonance to write that whole thing up and not even think about it for more than 2 seconds
>>
>>5657538
What Goldwater failed to see, and what illustrates part of Reagan's genius, is that just like how the federal government poisons free markets with crony capitalism and favoritism with its never ending creep of trying to gain more control and giving more and more power to bureaucrats and taking it away from individuals, it does the same thing with social programs. Separation of church and state is a good thing but the state needs to stop trying to replace the church. Goldwater failed to see this, Reagan realized this and it was one of the reasons he was able to revitalize the Republican party and win over dems. Religious based social programs always out perform government based ones. The tyrannical bureaucrats can't stand not having more power tho and try to do everything possible to tarnish and hurt the church. Who was there for all the AIDS patients in the 80s when everyone else had abandoned them? Who volunteered to care for all the Latin American kids dumped on our borders recently because of Obama's policies? The moral majority and the church.
>>
>>5665479
if you think that a Nelson Rockefeller administration would have saved america you're fucking retarded
>>5665944
https://mises.org/library/myths-reaganomics
>reagan
>free market
>>
>>5666005
hello leftist shill... so how much are you getting paid to make these posts?
>>
>>5655911
>ppl will always have more money in their pockets.
Yes, if by "ppl" you mean the rich.
>>
>>5656845
The context should have been clear, you're really stretching and intentionally misinterpreting it. If you're really too pedantic to comprehend metaphors, think of it this way: "it's like a member of a group being in favor of that group being denied rights."

>>5656856
>unironically believing that Trump losing the election will turn the US into a middle eastern hellhole
this is why you have a containment board

>>5656854
If you think children should suffer just so gay people don't have equal rights, it's pretty clear that you hate gays. And probably children as well.

>>5665573
They were specifically talking about the term "rapefugee", and that it's inaccurate insofar as there is not statistical evidence that the refugees are causing the rapes.
>>
>>5667353
Right. Only evidence that the majority of the rapers and molestors in cologne were refugees. Guess thats not relevant evidence to you. I really hope you are a brown skinned shill, if you are a white european supporting the demographic and cultural suicide of Europe you deserve to be shamed
>>
>>5644950
>One says I can't marry the other wants me executed

Pretty easy choice
>>
>>5667616
That anon made the claim that the rapists were Muslims who had been in Europe for several years. Can you at least refute that claim, or offer a source to support your own claim?

Hardmode: No breitbart or infowars
>>
>>5666558
i'm more right wing than you'll ever be you cuckservative party goy
>>
>>5643194
>What possible reason would you have other than "I hate gay people"?

I believe in tradition.
>>
>>5673873
If you value "tradition" so highly that you think it justifies denying others their equal rights, it's little different from hate.
>>
>>5642076
>Trump leaking out of /pol/
>damage control
>>
Build a Wall!

The only other right winger I can get behind is pretty boy Marco Rubio because dat cuban ass!
>>
>>5673993
People have equal rights already. Non straight people can marry people of the opposite gender like everyone else. No one has denied them that right.
>>
>>5674307
Sure, you could say it's equal, but it's really only equal from a certain perspective - it does not give equal legal rights to same sex couples. It's a law that specifically discriminates against same sex couples. And yes, gay people do still have the right to marry, but it's not really a meaningful right. If the government decided to create a committee to assign each person one and only one potential marriage partner - so you have to either marry that person, or no one at all - people would still "have the right to marry". But again, it wouldn't really be a meaningful right.
Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.