[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only gay man who thinks that the idea of anal sex without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 620x387
Am I the only gay man who thinks that the idea of anal sex without a condom is gross? Even if you are STD free and clean, that doesn't change the fact that you shit out of it.

Am I alone in this?
>>
>>4088481
Yes, you are. Anal sex is very natural. The prostate exists for a reason. There's obviously nothing wrong with it. You've just been conditioned by society/media to feel this way. Be free.
>>
>>4088481
Nah, shitdick is gross
>>
Shitdick is kinda gross but if your partner cleans out properly and you're both STD free it's okay to fuck without condoms.
>>
>>4088481
Shit is just processed food and I bet you kiss on the lips
>>
>>4088481
You can still get UTI's which are just brutal. Condoms are much healthier even if the bottom cleans out well there's still always a risk since there's gonna be bacteria no matter what.
>>
What about trans girls who fuck other trans girls in the butt without a condom?
>>
It's gross if your partner hasn't cleaned themselves first.
>>
>>4088505
There is still risk for bacterial infections. As good and hot as anal sex may be, the anus was meant for shit.
>>
>>4088515
Except for all the pathogenic bacteria, I suppose. I'm quite sure that someone who ate a bowl of saliva would fair better, than one with a bowl of feces.
>>
>>4088489
Is/ought.
>>
>>4088481
Sometimes I want to get bareback fucked but only because I want to feel hot cum spraying inside me

Then again poops
>>
>>4088548
Pick a disease, post
>>
>>4088560
Really any bacterial infection, potentially even E. Coli
>>
>>4088576
You can get E coli by kissing. I dare say it transmits more easily through saliva than anal sex, but I can't back prove it.
>>
I don't know man I like the feeling of being filled with cum. Then again I'm pretty sure I'm going to die of AIDS before I'm 40.
>>
>>4088576
>>4088560
Indeed the very reason we perceive feces as smelling bad, is that it evolved to prevent eating the stuff.
>>
>>4088587
I was talking about anal transmission, getting a UTI from unprotected anal sex due to E. Coli is not uncommon.
>>
I can see the appeal when topping, a bare ass feels better than when you have a condom on in there.

But I don't really feel much difference when bottoming. I've even been cummed inside a couple of times and it wasn't this amazing feeling that I hear people like >>4088588
and >>4088557 mention. In fact, I barely felt their cum at all despite i.) Being a total whore for cock when bottoming and ii.) Being pretty tight.
>>
>>4088618
Me too
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.