[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's time to wake up to reality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: 1438265508325.gif (205 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1438265508325.gif
205 KB, 500x275
>He will never easily tower over you
>He will never adore the female features of your face, from the size and shape of your eyes, to your small, round nose, your full, rosy cheeks, and the gentle slope of your jaw, leading to your petite chin
>He will never go out with you and be met with the envy of every man who sees you with him
>You will never be making lunch in the kitchen and feel tiny when you notice him walking up behind you to kiss your thin neck and embrace you
>He will never run his rough hands down from your breasts, cradle your small waist, and leave a hand on your wide hips and the other squeezing your ass as he moves into kiss you
>He will never be able to throw your dainty body over his shoulder like during the Rape of the Sabine women so easily that even if you wanted to, you could not resist him
>He will never be able to throw you on the bed as easily as you would both like
>He will never think your hands and feet are so adorably small and be inspired to protect you
>You will never not have to contrive something to have a situation where he feels like he's your protector because of your already masculine stature
>Your hips will never be able to give natural birth to his children, womb or no
>He will never not have to pretend your male features don't bother him
>He will never not stand out for being with the stunningly mannish woman at every gathering of couples you would ever attend together
>He will always be "the guy who married a tranny" at every one of his high school reunions
>He will never not hear counsel from his family and closest friends that he should leave you and find himself "a real woman"
>He will never not run the risk of seeing your five o'clock shadow in your highschool photos and being nauseated
>He will never be able to unsee the man you were in your face if he finds an old photo of you
>He will never not run the risk of hearing you slip into your male voice
>>
File: 1413765442919.jpg (158 KB, 1111x1111) Image search: [Google]
1413765442919.jpg
158 KB, 1111x1111
>>5518678
You have 30 seconds to expla
in why you deprived your soulmate of a qt, 100% passing early transitioner gf and why you gave/will give him a hon who transitioned at 18+. Tell me, you don't really love him do you? Do you think just because he's your soul mate that he's obligated to love you and you didn't have to put in the effort? The truth is you just want to be alone, isn't it? Face up to it, hon, this is the life you chose.

Pic related is not trans, but you could have looked like that if you had just tried a bit harder.
>>
>>5518678
I would
>>
>>5518678
I wish I could cuddle the sadness out of you, OP. Maybe find a tall guy who lifts? Who isn't insecure and won't mind seeing old pics or the occasional voice-slip up?

>Rape of the Sabine women
nice reference
>>
>>5518691
>you have to wait until you're 18, anything earlier is child abuse!
>hurr durr its your fault, you just didn't put in enough effort

Society made OP a hon. They should take responsibility for the suffering they perpetuated.
>>
I like that OP's fantasy is largely focused on the man and his wellbeing.

Instead,
>You will be a woman, but irrevocably infected maleness,
>A woman dropped into the body of a male
>Maleness in your bones
>Maleness in your genes
>Maleness in your memories
>You'll always have to defend yourself, like the man you are, take on the lone wolf traits you learned, letting the man in you emerge.

>You are a freak, a hybrid. A being of male and female whose advantages are debatable and pains are inescapable and whose conflict of gender shows in your infertility, your inability to spawn children that you could love and care for.

Or at least, that's the way I feel.
>>
>>5521443
Wow the way you put it down makes it even sadder than OP's version.
>>
>>5521443
>whose conflict of gender shows in your infertility, your inability to spawn children that you could love and care for.

HAHAHA, that was dumb.
>>
>>5521443
Spot on.

Spot on.
>>
>>5521443
Pretty much how I feel. (Except that I don't only (de)value myself on my (in)fertility)

I will never be cute, beautiful or even very feminine. At most barely passable. I have to be that "lone wolf", I will get no respect if I don't show my worth through other means, I literally have to succeed in my field to exist to the world. And even then that respect would probably not extend to my identity, they would just see me as "that nice tranny that is good at X".

I've made peace with it, though. I have close friends and a SO that loves me for myself, that make things a quite bit easier.
>>
>>5521443
Is this how Witchers are made?
>>
>>5518678
>>He will never not have to pretend your male features don't bother him
like a dreamboat would ever marry a tranny ever lol
>>
>>5518678
>>He will never be able to throw you on the bed as easily as you would both like
>>He will never think your hands and feet are so adorably small and be inspired to protect you

Hits hard. Like I pass so it's not like his friends know he's dating a tranny, but instead more like an ugly butch woman. I feel like he's gonna drop me at any moment and i wouldn't blame him if he did.
>>
>>5525411
>>He will never not have to pretend your male features don't bother him
>>He will never not stand out for being with the stunningly mannish woman at every gathering of couples you would ever attend together

I quoted the wrong lines like an idiot
>>
File: bugs-bunny-in-casablanca.jpg (19 KB, 344x300) Image search: [Google]
bugs-bunny-in-casablanca.jpg
19 KB, 344x300
why do we keep doing it to ourself?
>>
>>5518691
Fuck you

>>5520735
This.
Transitioning and not transitioning when gender dysphoria over 10 years has already broken you mentally as a 15 year old child.
You cant run away because youre too young to run away and you dont even have a highschool diploma.
Even if you did run away, the police would eventually find you and youd get turned in and returned to your parents.
You couldnt get any help from any organization because they will turn you back into the police.
You could do this and MAYBE M A Y B E get put into a loving foster home and abandon all of your family ties.
Implying you dont love your family even if they hate you.
Implying youre not now riddled with mental disorders from the ptsd situation of constant psychological torture.
How would you even make money? Sucking dicks?
How are you going to pay for hormones?
How are you going to drive 200 miles to an endocronologist?

There is no fucking way anyone can accomplish this before they are 18 without full parental support.
You couldnt even survive as a normal human being much less transition.
God forbid you tried to do it in a place like Michigan, youd fucking die in the cold.
You might be able to get away with it in like las vegas and or get used and shoved into a concrete-filled barrel.
>>
>>5525467
There is no excuse for me. My family is loving one. I was doomed only by my own fears and stupidity. And now I pay the price.
>>
Seriously you girls just need to find a man. Not a boy, a grown ass man. His friends talk shit? He knocks 'em out for talking shit about his girl. Towers over you/thinks you're petite/can throw you on the bed? Sure, because he's even bigger and stronger.

>>5525467
Move. What are you, scared? I can't imagine shit being worse than that, so what do you have to lose? Jeanne d'Arc led armies at 16 and you're telling me you can't just get your butt over to someplace that's trans-accepting? You just give up? Shit this is what's wrong with people today, the fights gone out of people. Come to Scandinavia. We're all degenerates here.
>>
why not just date chasers?
>>
File: he's right.jpg (73 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
he's right.jpg
73 KB, 800x598
>>5525825
second
>>
>>5525825
because they tend to be weird neckbeards who can't get real girls so they feel they have to settle for trannies

also they have a weird fixation on penises
>>
>>5525863
but most straight guys don't want a manly transgirl with a penis or even a transgirl who passes because of her past life as a male.

A chaser acknowledges everything about you and accepts you. And still you guys are like "nope, i'm too good for that shit"
>>
>>5525881
>A chaser just wants to suck your dick but not tell any of his friends he's dating a tranny. And still you guys are like "nope, i don't wanna date creepy weirdos obsessed with my dick"
ftfy
>>
File: LUIS-ROYO.jpg (662 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
LUIS-ROYO.jpg
662 KB, 1000x1333
>>5525799
Youre not allowed to do things IN THE REAL WORLD anon unless you are 18. Youre considered a minor until 18. If anyone helps you, they can be arrested for all kinds of shit like kidnapping. I cant just pick up a sword and and walk into a house and murder the occupants and take their house.

Honestly, the best thing to maybe do is take a chance like some 40 year old guy like the first sentence you said. The rest is just retarded and unrealistic especially in scandinavia being homeless. Isnt it like fucking 20f or something outside? Id die night 1.

fyi I did run away on the friday before I turned 18. I needed to transition when I was 12 though prepuberty. Not afterwards. I was like 4'5 when I was 12 now im 5' 11. Fuck all transitioning helped me now. Even if I do sorta pass, im still fucking gigantic as fuck amazonian woman.

>>5525881
this
Its just this weird thing where they are like but youre a guy or you were a guy and Im like no ive always been a girl, ive just been forced to crossdress and act like a guy fulltime and they are like oh so you like crossdressing and im like NO I HATE IT WITH ALL OF MY BEING and theyre like oh well i wanted to be a bi fetishist faggot with you and youre like fuck off I just want to be a girl like everyone else not some freaky weirdo like you want me to be.
>>
>>5525863
>Can't get ciswomen who are 1:2 population wise
>"Settle" for transwomen who are 1:10 000 of population
Doesn't work that way. It's not even about preferring transgirls as much as it is not giving a shit and not being insecure, and just loving all females regardless of history.

>>5525898
Baby I'll top you and introduce you to my mother.
>>
>>5526114
>Baby I'll top you
>top you

this is just it. you try and pretend you see us as women but then you let slip stuff like that and it becomes obvious how yous ee us. would you tell a cis girl you'd 'top' her?

like i'm not in denial that i'm a tranny but i'd rather be alone to have to settle for some guy fulfilling his dickgirl fantasies
>>
>>5526013
>illegal
Yeah I know but what you wanna play life on easy mode? Also you can still pass fine even if you transition after 18. It's a matter of doing your goddamn best and not giving up. No you're not gonna look like the models in magazines but few cisgirls look like that.

>. Isnt it like fucking 20f or something outside?
Idk I don't know what that means. Is that cold? You can snuggle up beside me, anon.

>>5526013
If I fuck a ciswoman am I a pedo cause she used to be a child? No? Well then why would fucking a transwoman (who may have used to be a man or appear so to others) mean I'm gay? Why would I even care about a stupid label like "gay" if I meet a cute girl Iike? I just like girls, you know? I'm not a historian I don't care about your fucken past.
>>
>>5525825
Because they only want to date passable mtfs. ;-;
>>
>>5526149
He's probably just being facetious.
>>
>>5526149
That's just lingustics, honey, just making it clear I don't want your dick in me. The only reason I even talk like that is that there's so many chasers wanting to be bottoms (would they bottom with a cisgirls? how the fuck?) Call it what you want but I'd treat a girl like you like any other girl. I know you've probably had bad experiences and I get that you're suspicious, what I gotta do to make you trust me?
>>
>>5526152
It doesnt matter what the answer is logically.
I mean all the doctors in the world have already said: "Its some kind of neurological condition caused in fetal development but theres no money in researching it and honestly nobody also knows but we might get to it eventually in something like twins studies that helps pin it down. In the meantime, just accept it as this, and don't be a faggot about it, since even if we are wrong, its probably not their fault and especially isn't now because we fed them hormones and legit caused a medical condition."

You can believe in magical sky god and I can logically explain how you are retarded and in a rational world youd be labeled an insane individual. But it still doesnt change the fact that billions of people have decided to sit on their asses and mumble to themselves things theyd like to happen and that its completely okay and normal and in one scenario its schizophrenia, a cult ,and the other its a religion and should be respected and is morally sound and an indication of a good person.

But tldr it doesnt matter because whatever society's mass opinion is how you get treated..
>>
>>5526256
You're right logic doesn't matter. But when I see a cute tgirl I see a girl. There's no logic there, just lust & instinct.
>>
I swear to fuck reading through these threads makes me borderline suicidal.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.