[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>5th girlfriend this year i try to tell her I like men too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7 KB, 205x246
>5th girlfriend this year i try to tell her I like men too but would love her unconditionally leaves me because of it.
>three guys I disclosed that I was bi and wanting a long relationship sleep with me then tell me they never loved me in the first place.

do bi girls like bi guys /lgbt/? can they relate to this feel?
>>
>>3747543
This is my primary worry about being bi.
#illridewithyou OP
>>
>>3747543
why do you need to tell her
it makes it sound like you'll cheat on her/leave her for a guy
you fucking imbecile
>>
>>3747551

feels man, I wanna feel accepted for what I am, as autistic as that sounds. plus, what would u tell your partner of the opposite sex if your ex of the same sex comes up and starting telling your partner about your past, does not look good now does it?
>>
>>3747546
remove the with
>>
File: IMG_0141.jpg (29 KB, 300x626) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0141.jpg
29 KB, 300x626
>>3747546
>>
File: why.gif (452 KB, 200x227) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
452 KB, 200x227
Why would you want to tell your girlfriend though? Unless you want to leave her?

If you're truly happy with a girl, and you're content with her, then why not just enjoy the relationship?

If your attraction to men is all you can think about, then maybe being with a girl is not what you truly want
>>
>>3747758

see >>3747554
>>
>>3747782
You say: 'I love you but in the past i loved other people'. If she askes you can say some were male. But you dont have to bring it up to fast in a relationship. Hell, if you are lucky and in a long and lasting relationship, her discovering you are bi could lead to awesome threesomes. If you are lucky she cucks you. This is the greatest love possible.
>>
>>3747846
Cucking is so beta
>>
>>3747851
But less beta than destroying every trationship by telling you want to cheat with guys.
>>
Design a thousand bridges and no one calls you an engineer, like one boy and be labeled gay forever, as the old saying goes.
>>
File: 1382430726173.jpg (61 KB, 563x563) Image search: [Google]
1382430726173.jpg
61 KB, 563x563
>>3747857
>cheat

look at this guy
>>
>>3747883
There is no reason to tell her you are bi and tell her about your exes in a fairly new and non solid relationship. Op probably just want to cheat and whore around.
>>
>>3747543
Nobody wants to date a bisexual. Straight women are disgusted by you and gay men won't take you seriously, since they know you'll start lusting after pussy once you get to about 30-35 and want to start a family. Fuck bisexuals. Stick to your own kind.
>>
>>3747913
So butthurt much because you are to ugly? So a bi guy chooses a nice fit lady above your lardy ass?
>>
Wow this is a relief.

I was just making a post the other day about how it's really fucking heard to find bisexuals @_@

An I've given up on hetero's and I just want to date a bisexual who gets it.

The bisexual mentality for me has always been an open and more logical path. With a higher priority on the person and not someone's genitals.

I don't relate with any of my Herero/gay friends. I'm annoyed with everyone in my life right now because they seem so sex obsessed and judgmental of GENTIALS omg FUCKING GENTIALS.

Like I can understand why you'd want someone with a pretty face but i feel like the world so fucking messed up.

I'm holding out for a bisexual boyfriend tht wants to get polyflexible manogomish. I feel like I also will never find that.
>>
Also I'm not disgusted by you.

No bisexual person should or would be. Some people still get jealous and possessive- worried that you want the other set.

Maybe there are these crazy-horny sexually indiscriminate color of bi's everyone wants to paint us under- but i personally am disgusted by that lifestyle and really
The gays always seemed like the crazy-horny indiscriminately promiscuous ones to me if we're going to get all judgmental / stereotypical.

I am bisexual because what matters to me is your soul.
Your body can be cleaned, or even forgotten.
You are free to experience whatever or whoever you desire- you having that freedom is important to me, and if you choose to keep by my side till the end well :)
I'm not getting married- if you wanna grow old with me grow old with me.
>>
Bisexual people are supposed to be sluttier, I think, and it gives us a bad rap with people of other sexualities..
>>
>>3748003
>With a higher priority on the person and not someone's genitals.

You're a fucking idiot who has absolutely no idea what they're talking about. You happen to like both genders. That doesn't mean that you're some progressive little snowflake that "only cares what's inside" or some stupid fucking shit - it just means you happen to be attracted to both genders. Fuck I hate people like you.
>>
>>3748025
>I am bisexual because what matters to me is your soul.

NO you stupid cunt. You are bisexual because you are attracted to people of both genders. You don't choose your sexuality, and you certainly didn't make the conscious choice to be bisexual because you think what matters is on the inside and not the body. It's the other way round you fucking idiot, you're bisexual BECAUSE you like people of both genders.
>>
File: reasons to live.jpg (31 KB, 302x508) Image search: [Google]
reasons to live.jpg
31 KB, 302x508
>people whove had multiple relationships whining about their lives
>>
>>3748003
>>3748025
>>
>>3748037

NO I JUST FIND IT ALL GROSS ACTUALLY
Dear god it's your fucking sewer system tucked into some sick biological entertainment centers. I would hope I'm not the only one with that opinion.

I'm not picking favorites, I can dig in like a dirty animal and enjoy it all - both sets- but honestly after I get that orgasm get the fuck away from me and put some clothes on.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.