[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some advice! I am actively bi, and consider myself a bottom,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: gay-guys-bottom.png (4 KB, 178x178) Image search: [Google]
gay-guys-bottom.png
4 KB, 178x178
I need some advice! I am actively bi, and consider myself a bottom, but I've never been able to enjoy it. Ive tried it twice, both times were painful, uncomfortable and unenjoyable.

There's gotta be some secret to how to make anal fun! Pretend like I'm a virgin and have never done this before.. Is there a magic "Make the dick go in easy" position? What are ways to make it not painful and enjoyable? Thanks guys!

p.s. sorry if this post is up twice, something glitched and I dont think it posted the first time.
>>
Foreplay and lots of lube when you're actually with someone.

Masturbating with toys and buttplugs can help too. The more you do it on your own, the easier it will be to relax for an actual guy.
>>
>>5493516
Thanks, yeah, I do get really nervous and find it really hard to relax.
>>
>>5493501
Perhaps it's possible you also haven't found the right partner. Someone to start of gentle and like the other anon suggested lots of foreplay and lube. I would experiment by yourself a lot as well. I think it's always a little tough when the first insertion occurs. I like to insert just a little and slowly pull out, then repeat for a while and finally push inside a little deeper. Leave the insertion in for a while and slowly pull out and repeat and you'll notice that you start to better accommodate the size. Then you can start to build up speed. This all takes a while but with the right partner it can be very sexy.
>>
>>5493623
Thanks. There's a guy I play with who I definitely want to try it with. I guess Im just nervous, dont want to let him down. And I really want to enjoy it with him. Any particular position that helps?
>>
>>5493641
I know this sounds boring but for me standard missionary is always easiest and has the least risk for making a mess (just in case) but I imagine it's different for everyone. My first time was by far my most cherished sexual experience and it was missionary with lots of lube and a very gentle partner. Any position can really do, it's more letting the muscles stretch and gape a little to accommodate your partner. We started very slow and I was having a lot of fun, def being nervous makes a difference. If I were you I would buy a very smooth silicone dildo, something reasonably sized like a regular person, or perhaps even a little slimmer really and have your partner insert that into you and as you two start to enjoy yourselves let him replace the toy with himself, again lots of opportunity to be sexy.

I wouldn't suggest doggy style to start off, I don't like not being able to see what's going on and it makes me a little nervous.
>>
>>5493641
>>5493824
Sorry I meant to say you insert the dildo into yourself, but him into you, because that way you you'll be more relaxed. Then you can let go and let him use the dildo in you, and THEN you can take it out and let him go in. By then you'll be warm and softer for him and he'll more than likely slide in with no problem
>>
my last bf was really tight and had trouble taking my dick. he liked starting off with cowboy because it let him control initial penetration.

good tops will help make sure you're relaxed before they stick it in. rimming, lots of fingering, etc.
>>
>>5493824
Thanks for the advice! Do trainer kits work at all?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-04-17-50-49.png (390 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-04-17-50-49.png
390 KB, 1440x2560
>>5493874
This anon here knows what's up

>>5493896
No problem senpai!
Anal trainer kits could most certainly work, especially ones with simple shapes, they're also good cuz they usually come with different sizes and eventually you're gonna thirst for a little more girth, but if you're strapped on cash a simple 10 dollar dildo like pic is totally good. And it can stretch you out enough that your partners is going to be able to get inside without any problem even if he's bigger or thicker than the dildo.
>>
>>5493501
>I am actively bi, and consider myself a bottom, but I've never been able to enjoy it.

Try topping instead. Top is best.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.