[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo /lgbt/ How do I avoid staring at really attractive guys and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Hugh-Jackman-4.jpg (243 KB, 800x901) Image search: [Google]
Hugh-Jackman-4.jpg
243 KB, 800x901
Yo /lgbt/
How do I avoid staring at really attractive guys and fantasizing about asking them out?
>>
>>5429804
Find men to actually go out with.
I know this sounds like a fairytale to the average 4channer, but if you're emotionally invested in someone, you don't think about how attractive other people are that much.
sure, there are some guys, who are still hella attractive, but if you're with someone (and you aren't a fucking tool), you will not think of it as anything different than seeing a hunk in a movie.

solution if you aren't blessed with being mono-romantic and / or in a relationship: ask them out?! what's the worst, that could happen these days? if you're not living in a bad neighbourhood or anything people will jump to your rescue so they can they, that they helped one of those home of sexuals.
I mean I wouldn't (because I'm a chicken), but I also never thought about guys this way, so it's not a problem to me.
>>
>>5429804
By not being gay.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 997x1041) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 997x1041
>>5429804
Remember that they have poop inside of them.

>see 9/10 girl
>pop boner
>realize she has poop in her lower intestine and little shit flecks I'm her asshole
>boner gone

It's unintentional for me though, I can't not think about it
>>
>>5429804
Screw up your courage, and ask them.
>>
>>5430352
Asexual?
>>
>>5430568
Maybe, I don't know
>>
>>5429804
Exposure therapy.
Suck as many of their cocks as possible.
Once you finish, you'll no longer have a problem.
>>
>>5430528

>Screw up your courage

That's a funny phrase isn't it? Like "turn of phrase."
>>
File: 1423944493120.jpg (125 KB, 672x712) Image search: [Google]
1423944493120.jpg
125 KB, 672x712
Pray the gay away
>>
File: carracci.jpg (115 KB, 580x321) Image search: [Google]
carracci.jpg
115 KB, 580x321
>>5429804

Just get ahead of it and be friends with them.

That's what I sometimes did. Like in college, there was this obvious qt manlet art history major. We had some class together and I helped him.

We went on to be totally platonic buddies having three hour lunches together almost everyday. I would teach him things and let him go off about art.

His history wasn't even right half the time, but he lit up talking about colors and symbolism. I watched as he passionately worked his lips around delicate concepts... Totally platonic bro! You can beat the gay!!!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.