[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you know if you're a flamer? Like I'm gay.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 6Vgh0OKN.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
6Vgh0OKN.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
How do you know if you're a flamer?

Like I'm gay. I have pretty normal masculine hobbies. I'm not into the gay scene. All my friends are straight (and mostly guys).

But If I walk through a shopping centre I can hear people sniggering at me and calling me gay/homo/fag. Are people really able to tell that I'm gay just by looking at me?
>>
>>5400933
fuck what they think, be yourself. they say these things because they hate themselves and from idiotic preconcieved notions.
>>
>>5400933
Some people just have gaydars, even straight people.
I accidentally outed a "bi"-guy once. I thought it was super obvious and asked if he had a boyfriend. he flipped out, but was drunk, so he admitted to being bi, later came out as gay though. Still feel bad about it, but apparently it's not as easy for other people as it is for me.

So maybe it's not because you are a flamer, but because you have that certain something. if the calling out happens more often you may want to look at how you move or something. Or what do you wear? if you wear those long-ass faggot shirt and skinny jeans with holes or even leggins people will assume you're gay (because it's pretty flamboyant).
>>
>>5401351
>being around drunk gay people
reminded me of the time i ended up sitting in a bar with a few guys, one who was gay, and justing bieber was on the tv. he felt the need to justify him liking justin bieber, saying it wasn't because he was gay. i don't even know why, it's not like we were questioning him, we just didn't give a shit. had a good chuckle about it later on when we'd split and headed home.
>>
>>5401379
>he felt the need to justify him liking justin bieber, saying it wasn't because he was gay.

Lol. Bieber has some pretty good music now. Surely everyone agrees?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK_0jXPuIr0
>>
>>5401403
that was back in umm... 2012 i think though?
>>
>>5401403
He just has good producers.
>>
>>5400933
Slouch while you walk
>>
There are indicators.

Do you let your sleeves pass over your knuckles?
>>
>>5401713

This. Some gay guys have that upright walk pretentious walk. That's how I know it's like they have a dildo shoved up there 24/7
>>
>>5402526
Why? What does that indicate?
>>
>>5400933
I have a very bad gay lisp. There is no way to hide it ( even speaking different languages doesn't help ) and worse I can't notice my lisp unless I record my voice and listen to it, which is why I hate watching videos / recordings of myself. There is notice it though and I've come to accept it. Everybody has something they lack and excel at.
>>
>>5402640
that you're an idiot
>>
>>5400933
I don't have a lisp nor is it high, I do have a little bit of the gay voice inflection. According to my friends it how I slur and connect words together that sounds a little feminine. It's enough for gay people to know I'm also gay but most straight guys I'm not familiar with don't notice it.

Also I dress a bit nice instead of lazyass active wear
>>
I'm in the same boat OP and its annoying af. Its in how you you present yourself. Maybe take a camera and a friend and record how you simply walk. I did that and saw that I sway my hips realllllly widely. I can't really stop IT but at least I know why.
>>
>>5402657
Vocaroo plz
>>
>>5400933
I was sometimes acting like a flamer back in high school. I'm a tranny and I had some effeminate mannerisms either faggy voice progression or the way I move that guys noticed and started calling me a faggot but I made it stop by not talking to anybody, wearing only lifeless bland grey clothes and just being an antisocial weirdo in general and if anything unconsciously slipped through I was just seen as weird and not faggy at all. You just have to draw people's attention from it to something else I guess.
>>
>>5401612
that
anyone defending bieber is just crushing on him

nobody will ever truly know him
I mean the real him
not the person they want you to think he is
>>
>>5403659
Mtf here, can relate to that. I would say though, you should let yourself act naturally even if it means you come across as being effeminate. Repression is unhealthy and if you try to act "normal" it's just going to strip you of personality
>>
>>5404924
>if you try to act "normal" it's just going to strip you of personality
This. Exactly how I ended up as a boring droid with basically no personality
>>
post pic
>>
>sniggering

Laughrican-American, please.
>>
>>5403592
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Bq55P9Kf7A
>>
>>5405036
Dammit, you got me with that one.
>>
>>5405036
ha, thats pretty good
>>
>>5404936
Ha is this why I'm a friendless, dull, monotone husk?
>>
>>5400933
Face it op, being gay instantly makes most people lose respect for you
>>
>>5412028
that or 4chan
>>
Try watching this and practice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmO1R-GqD50
>>
File: 53158498.jpg (123 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
53158498.jpg
123 KB, 400x400
>>5400933
>How do you know if you're a flamer?
When I be creepin' on you, bb.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.