[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shopping list
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1434052093383-3.jpg (959 KB, 1920x2400) Image search: [Google]
1434052093383-3.jpg
959 KB, 1920x2400
So anon, you're slowly leaving your guy mode behind and start experimenting with female appearance and the multitude of little helpers out there. What goes into your shopping bag?

I've got way too much stuff to list it all, so here's my most used 6 items. Feel free to enhance.

At least ceramic-tier hair straightener
Lip balm without paraffins
Stretchy pants and top
Hair-care products matching your hair type
"Pocket"-kajal or eyeliner with small handheld mirror
Moisturizer

Clothes can be particularly hard to pick at first, see pic related for ideas.
>>
>>5400209
Um, just whatever I need? It's different every time. The first time I went out and bought a bunch of stuff at once was when I got some maxi dresses, crop tops, shorts, flowy shirts, jeans and leggings - just a hodgepodge of stuff to make a basic wardrobe.

Also, that graph doesn't really have my body type. I'm average/average/average. I mean my waist might be wide compared to some girls but I'm certainly not an apple shape. My hips are bigger than my shoulders which are bigger than my waist.
>>
>>5400255
>just whatever I need
I think that can be particularly hard to figure out at first and I'm a person who likes to stick to products I like and I always buy ahead of any demands.
Right now I'm looking to buy some jewelry for my wrists, that's like way down on my list but I'd like to just have it ready. But I still catch myself going over the top with things, clothes in particular and it makes it harder to focus on the essentials.
Very few of us had the luck to try themselves out over the timescale of a whole puberty, and few find friends to catch up on it aswell.
>>
>>5400343
That's why you get a female friend to help!
>>
>>5400489
Cool, you taking a plane ticket over here?
If it was that easy I'd sure not stick around on /lgbt/.
>>
>>5400508
idk, it's probably just easy for me to say that because I'm college aged and have girlfriends. maybe... make some friends at an lgbt group (if you town has one)? I'm sure someone there would help!
>>
>>5400523
>college aged
Yeah, that woulda been easy :/
>>
>>5400209
thank you for the infograph. i'm a vase.
>>
>>5400684
following on from this
>necklines should be kept wide and low
that's cool i like that
>no corsets
awww but i want corsets!
>bellbottoms
r-really? i can wear bellbottoms? that makes me happy :)
>any long skirt will work on you
nice
>you should never be caught dead in anything without sleeves
WHAT?
what happened to
>...arms are petite
>show arms...
so what is it?
>>
>>5400711
>so what is it?
"Sleeves" doesn't mean longsleeves.
>>
>>5400746
what's the shortest the sleeves can be? does it just have to cover shoulders and the rest of upper arms can show?
>>
>>5400209
Where's morbidly obese and looks like a man?
>>
>>5400790
probably apple then.
>>
>>5400771
I dunno, its not my kind of body shape.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.