[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About six months ago I got a new roommate (live in a four bedroom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1375607299819.jpg (620 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
1375607299819.jpg
620 KB, 700x990
About six months ago I got a new roommate (live in a four bedroom house with roommates) who is a transgirl. I had never met or seen a trans person before and it was weird and confusing to me at first... but over time I've developed a strange obsessive crush for them. Not just because they're trans obviously but that aspect of them in particular is fascinating to me... Now I actually find tgirls to be the most attractive kind of person to me (though not really the ones here honestly...). But when I go online I can't find any information anywhere of other girls feeling like I do. There's like hundreds of forums for guys to talk to each other about their interest in transgirl but nothing for females. In fact looking up girls who like transgirls you only get information about transgirls asking how to date lesbians. Why is that? Am I just a weird case?

And while I'm at it, how do I talk to her and tell her about my feelings without coming across as a chaser? I understand that most transgirls don't want to be desired for their transness, but I can't help how I feel.
>>
What do you mean not the ones here?
Like neet shutins?
>>
>>5369325
If she's into girls, she probably won't consider you a chaser, and rather find it a blessing because there's so few girls who like transgirls compared to guys who'd chase relentlessly.

Also generally girls are better at not seeming like a chaser, as they treat transgirls better generally than a guy would.
I.e. "I would have sex with you, but not been seen with you in public" is something a lot of guys who are chasers would say. But you being a girl probably makes you more understanding of her feelings and struggles, and you making this post in the first place probably indicates you're at least an alright person.

So I say go for it, try to get to know her more first though, but a lot of transgirls enjoy having friends who are girls, it helps them feel as one of the girls, so try to treat her that way as well. But once you think she'd be alright with flirting and such, go for it.
When the time is right, be honest with how you feel though, but try to find out first whether she's fine i.e. having male genitalia, some trangirls absolutely hate it, some are okay with it, some love it, or other maleish features, some feel awful knowing someone else is attracted to it, some are okay with it. Just try to come across as least creepy as possible I guess.

Also I'm kinda jealous, the only girl who crushes on me is engaged with a guy. I've not met a single girl other than her who's okay with me being trans so it kind of hurts.
>>
>>5369345
I just hate the mtf 'culture' of this board. MtFG is insufferable...

>>5369355
Thanks for the good advice anon.. I'm sorry you haven't had luck finding anyone... I haven't met a single other bio girl who feels like I do about transgirls. I mean lesbians and bigirls are a minority as it is and it seems for most of them that transgirls are actually a turnoff. It's so weird to me... there are lots of lesbians online who hate MtFs but want to date FtMs though, which makes no sense to me.
>>
>>5369355
>>5369355
>And while I'm at it, how do I talk to her and tell her about my feelings without coming across as a chaser? I understand that most transgirls don't want to be desired for their transness, but I can't help how I feel.
What I just meant I guess for that, is just to try to empathize with her as much as possible, but be honest with what you feel about it, but that you have a hard time not being attracted to her, and her features, try to come across that there's something more than just her being trans that makes her attractive.

I guess the #1 rule is try to make her feel as a girl rather than a transgirl / once a dude(or if you consider her to be a guy, that's terrible).

Also I'm just curious, what makes you attracted to transgirls? It varies for a lot of people, for some it's just sex fantasies, for some they feel they need to take care of a person who's in a very vulnerable place in their life, or it could even just be curiosity of a type of person you meet very rarely.
>>
>>5369384
I would not mind being your friend by the way, I'd love to feel attractive to somebody if you're cool being internet friends.
I can help you out with the girl you're crushing on though, and I can go in detail on how it's like to be trans and go in detail how poor the system is for trans care, so you'll have an easier time empathizing with her struggles.
>>
>>5369384
Oh yeah idk. Mtfg mystifies me as an mtf. Dont go there much other than to dump feelings/public shit ive dealt with and mostly get ignored

Idk i live in seattle and it doesnt seem that hard to find chicks who are open to it on dating sites, but i dont have a huge sample or anything, ive gone out with two girls
>>
>>5369390
Chase Consulting, LLC
>>
>>5369325
I don't know. As is probably your own plain observation but hopefully not your experience, cis women rape us generally with less frequency than most other people. Usually. Same with stalking. You aren't going to strike fear in them the way chasers can, who are usually guys. Usually. You may come across as fetishising them, overfocusing on aspects of them that make them dysphoric, but idk, I think empathy and communication about what people are comfortable with can go a long way, but like maybe let them take the lead on that if they reciprocate interest in you.

Honestly, if she responds negatively it's more likely because you literally live with her and she finds that uncomfy and then you can reassure you don't want her to be uncomfy and you won't bring up interest in her again. That and some of us are just socially awkward and rebuff interested people with hostility when we don't even mean to. (Which again, I think is conducive to reassurance, since it comes from a place of our not being able to communicate feeling so suddenly examined on the spot.)

Like you can probably easily set up non-verbal circumstances as ways of seeing if she could be into you. Are you seriously a cis woman with headcanon about Ymir or other Attack on Titan characters being trans women (with me of course, it's Hange Zoe, I literally won't accept she isn't a depiction of a trans woman).

If not this woman, it should take 0 difficulty for you to find a trans woman who you are into who would reciprocate that attraction. You already have a pretty easy excuse for hangouts that would fly with a lot of trans women less self-conscious about our pretty widespread anime obsessions. Then you could try gentle cues and shyly both share and flee from gazes with each other and amp up your general already existing mood toward them seeing how they respond and, if successful, they finally confess their interest in you. That sort of shit is like all I ever do. It works more often than it doesn't.
>>
I'd start with this person you are interested in. Making sure we aren't crazy or otherwise insufferably intense and not coping with life is pretty much essential when dating trans women. Touchy subject, so keep it mind, but within your private instincts and internal monologue under most circumstances.

If you've literally been living around this person for 6 months and are still attracted, I feel a lot less worried you could be risking innocent lack of appropriate caution here. But still, you came here looking for help, so in this for any possibility of a multitude of reasons (like this maybe person already seeming like an emotional mine field, pretty common) please try to keep observation of their mental-health/coping-skills for the sake of your own and even theirs somewhat in mind.
>>
You want her gt in you, don't you op.
>>
>>5369384
Mtfg is full of autistic losers r9k-tier trannies. Maybe your friend is one who is more confident and normal. Maybe.
>>
>>5369325
mom, stop.
>>
I'm sure you can find a desperate autogynephile easily enough. Just be aware that they probably aren't genuinely attracted to you, but will use you for validation. Their real desires are narcissistic and autoerotic. Its a way for them to "own" a woman by proxy.
>>
Just hit on her like you would any girl, really. There's not a special trans code to romance.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.