[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not meaning to be /pol/ tier at all, as I stand vehemently against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Not meaning to be /pol/ tier at all, as I stand vehemently against everything that Breivik did and supported. However lately I have noticed many threads championing for Muslims here - and why? But ask yourselves, what does this, and the recent attack in France, have to do with LGBT issues? What does it have to do with LGBT rights?

>Breivik kills dozens and states it was for a white Europe
Everyone recognizes he acted for white supremacism
>Bouhlel kills even more while shouting "Allah Ackbar"
"He didn't act for the true islam"
"It was just a nutcase"
"Let's not say he was a terrorist, Daesh didn't confirm"

Islam is more dangerous than fascism. It's a fact. There are far more Muslims than there are fascists.
Yet these people are already doing damage control to protect Muslims from being looked down upon.
People died for fucks sake. Why do you care about the reputation of people who believe in an explicitly homophobic religion? Human life is at stake. Our lives are at stake. Our way of living is at stake.

When Breivik did what he did, nobody said "not all white supremacists" even though there are indeed white supremacists who never have or will physically harm anyone in their lives. (keep in mind I am completely against their ideology) The thing is that white supremacists basically all have ideals which, if they would be allowed to flourish and become law, would harm a great many people. The same applies to Muslims, unfortunately. They basically all hold ideals that stand strongly against the rights of women, LGBT individuals, so on and so forth. It is explicit in their religion. To allow a large number of Muslims into your country would increase the anti-LGBT sentiment. They will support anti-LGBT laws or be against pro-LGBT laws, in general, because their beliefs by and large tend to follow that trend. It's a sad truth.

(cont)
>>
>>6565367
(cont)
Look at this map (in OP post). If you know geography you know how many of those are Muslim-dominated countries. Look at their barbaric anti-LGBT laws. The average Muslim in these countries will probably never harm another person in their life, personally. The average Muslim in these countries will never personally kill an LGBT individual, and wouldn't want to do that themselves. However, they support these barbaric laws, otherwise their governments would be unable to maintain them. Take them to another country, and they'll support such laws there, and such anti-LGBT stances there. At best they will likely do nothing against it and sit idly while it happens, not being personally affected. It's sad, but it's true. I hate to say it, but we should not be saying "not all Muslims" because of course, while not all Muslims carry out terrorist attacks (only a tiny minority of nutters), and many condemn them strongly, they still as a whole are against our rights as LGBT individuals. Their religion is one that sees all Muslims across the world as one community, one "Ummah" all-encompassing, to which all Muslims across the globe belong.

I do not support persecution against Muslims, or any group for that matter. Let them have their lands, their way of life in them, but don't support bringing them to your country, if you enjoy a peaceful and generally LGBT-supportive community. Nothing good will come of it. Of course the vast majority of Muslims will never do anything violent to anyone. That goes without saying. The majority of fascists and racists will also never do anything violent to anyone.
(cont)
>>
>>6565373
(cont)
The majority of people in general, Muslims and fascists included, would never condone acts of violence such as the Bastille day attack and Breivik's rampage. It makes them look bad (or worse) in the public eye, and many are against murder, especially blind senseless mass murder of random innocents. But do you really want people who hold similar ideals to those monsters, with a non-violent tinge to it, to be influencing the political atmosphere of your countries? I sure hope the answer is no. Muslims deserve a right to life, religious belief, and freedom to practice it, but I do not think we should be championing for a group that, as a whole, is against us.

Just as we stand against white supremacist and fascist ideology, regardless of the fact that most of the holders of these ideals never have or will harm anyone themselves, we too should stand against the ideals far too often held by Muslims. Just because it is a religion does not make it okay. Don't treat Muslims like shit, but don't tolerate their ideals which go against you. Take a stand, our rights, and our livelihoods, are at stake here. This is no laughing matter.

Thank you for taking the time to read my wall of text, I hope you read it with an open mind, as I will read your replies with an open mind. Please leave thoughts and commentary below. I would like to have a serious, but calm discussion.
>>
>Impose the Christian version of Sharia law on colonies
>Topple democratically-elected progressives
>A bloo bloo bloo why aren't those savages progressive?
>>
>>6565367
>However lately I have noticed many threads championing for Muslims here - and why?
Most people on this board pushing pro-islam views are either trolls or very confused straight allies.
>>
>>6565367
>nobody said "not all white supremacists"

Most people have no qualms over rejecting white supremacy wholesale. They're more reluctant to make enemies of a third of the world's population however. The reason people insist that "true Islam" doesn't permit terrorism is because the alternative is to let ISIS/ISIL/IS/Daesh have the moral authority they claim. Obviously, secularized Muslims who respect the rights of women and homosexuals are still a minority, but they're pushed to the forefront and championed because it's considered a better way to encourage reform than telling people that their religion is evil.
>>
Islam is disgusting and I want it banned from every non-muslim country, and every muslim to be deported to their country of origin (even if they're 2nd or even 3rd generation)

Where are you getting this idea /lgbt/ is pro-islam? We're probably more anti-islam than /pol/ here
>>
>>6565390
>Le ebin Christian Sharia may may
literally kys you muzzie apologist scum
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.