[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Anons, Its been a long week Been keeping quite a lot of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 480x480
Hey Anons,
Its been a long week
Been keeping quite a lot of shit bottles up
Mostly LGBT related , all because im closeted
So any tips for coming out?
>>
>>6541672
When I came out I just let it be known that I had a boyfriend and that was it. Went exactly like this to my main group of friends in a group chat.
>fuck yeah not single anymore
>hell yeah bro who is she?
>haha actually it's a guy
>really?
>yeah
>you're not just fucking with us?
>yeah
>oh ok. fuck yeah man congrats
>>
>>6541672
What's a shit bottle?
>>
>>6541679
OP here
Friends are a simple task
Its my parents right now im worried about
I hate hiding shit from them and i just wanna tell them
>>
>>6541693
Why exactly do you want to tell them? I'm just curious seeing as I waited until getting a BF to even bother with it.

My mom was relatively easy compared to some others. She was -definitely- catching on to us for a while.
>hey let your friend know the guest bedroom is available if he wants to use it
>ok mom lol
Repeat multiple times over multiple occasions.
>sooooo why do you and that boy hang out so much? why is he always in your room? he's never used the guest bedroom either so I know he's sleeping in there
>uhhhhh
>is he your boyfriend?
>yes ;.;
>so you're -gay-???????!????????
>-nods-
Insert but-I-didn't-see-this-coming spiel in which she forgets all the homo shit I did throughout my whole life and the fact that she used to regularly ask me if I was gay in my early teens because of how I acted.
>I just didn't see it coming is all. I'm just stunned. But whatever floats your boat I guess, you're still my son
>gives me a hug

The following weeks were a bit awkward. Lots of questions. Shit like "hurr hurr which one of you takes it up the ass?" and all that fun stuff.
>>
>>6541732
Well i guess il bring it up like that , sounds smooth
>>
>tfw still closeted because I still live with my mum and she's heavily Christian.
It's okay for now, I guess, because no bf. My friends know though.
Very worried about what might happen soon though, because I want to actually start trying to find a boyfriend.
>>
>>6542057
OP here
Yah my bf is coming to town and my mom doesnt know im bi and he has nowhere to stay , but she would let him stay if she knew , so im almost forced to come out , its hard
And on a 2nd note , that is one reasons i dislike christians with a passion , its fucked up , i wish you luck anon
>>
>>6542067
Thank you. Good luck to you too.
>>
>>6542081
Np anon
>>
>>6541687
He shits in bottles and leaves them lying around his room
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.