[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm not out to my parents yet, but I'm pretty sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Horse-Dentistry-300x300.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Horse-Dentistry-300x300.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
So I'm not out to my parents yet, but I'm pretty sure they'll take it well. Thing is I have a sort of boyfriend. Should I just tell them a special friend is coming over for dinner and let them be surprised that he has a penis? Has anyone of you come out in this way?
>>
>>6502511
Still in the closet, my parents would probably have a mental breakdown and never want to see me again if I did that.
>>
Yeah, a nice dinner wouldn't be bad, all depends on them really. Your idea of easing into it like you're doing by not introduce him as the BF but as good friends who like each other is a good idea.
>>
>>6502511
Absolutely no need to create unnecessary drama with the whole "special friend" bullshit. Don't listen to >>6502548. Sneaking him onto your house schedule as a mystery guest has the grace of you shouting "Surprise, I suck cocks for fun!" as soon as he introduces himself. It's a shitty thing to do to your boyfriend and it's an even shittier thing to your parents.

If your parents seem like the type who'd be cool with it, just tell them flat out that your boyfriend's coming over for dinner. They might do a double take or probe you for details, but they probably already know you're a red hot faggot and further clarification won't be necessary.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.