[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, this may sound desperate, but a don't have a person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Ok, this may sound desperate, but a don't have a person to talk about this:
I had a gf some time ago, she cheated on me and we brake up. Sine always i be so shy with women, (with men it's different, i can flirt without problems, but i'm just not interested in them), and now, past some time and i'm so alone... much people even know that i'm lesbian, and i'm don't know how tell people because i don't know how... what do you do?
>>
I think you're just sexually confused due to a number of different reasons, including, but not limited to the following:

Abuse early in life (sexual, physical, mental)

An attempt to gain attention because other attempts have failed, or because they have simply been denied any form of healthy attention

A sense of hopelessness in finding actual companionship among a person of the opposite sex

Etc...

Grow up people. There are only men and women. Any other "gender" is an attempt to distract from/ignore the real issue.
>>
>>6488584
What the fuck? OP didn't say she was trans, she said she was a lesbian. Go back to pol

>>6488359
You're intimidated about opening a dialect with the subject of your sexual interest. This is extremely common. It is the bane of all socially inept men. You need to stop think so much and force yourself to do the things you want to do. With time, putting yourself in the situation gets easier.

It's not even limited to courtship, it applies to anything you approach with trepidation. Good luck anonette.
>>
>>6488584

Learn the difference between sexuality and gender, then we talk

>>6488606
Yes, i'm so intimidated. Live in a very small town in a catholic mexican society. I'm trying, but i'm fear to look desperate in front the people i care or like
>>
>>6488641
Oh, well that's different. If you fear for your safety/ostracization, then you'll want to be very selective about who you tell, and it should be on a need to know basis if you don't know that they're supportive. Learn to pull out people's opinions and gauge their reactions without outing yourself. And if you do and they aren't supportive, it's not the end of the world, just be remain calm, try to agree more than disagree, and focus on damage control. As long as you can placate them and convince them you're just a regular person, you should be fine, but if you can get them to agree to not spread the word, do it.
>>
>>6488606
>Trans
>lesbian
>Any other kind of sexuality/gender other than straight

All one and the same

>>6488641

Sexuality: capacity for sexual feelings
Gender: the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones)

There's the difference. Doesn't change anything about the claim I made. The claim is that you have strange sexual feelings due to the aforementioned reasons or possibly others, but none of the possible reasons are natural, but rather your reactions to your experiences in life. Basically: you're a lesbian not because you were born that way, but because it helps you to avoid confronting a larger issue.
>>
>>6488742
Except that's stupid. What if I told you that you really like men and the reason you think you like women is because your dad hit you too hard as a child?

Reverse that if you're female but I reeeaaally doubt that since you reek of entitlement and self-righteousness.
>>
>>6488763
It's not stupid and your scenario is not similar at all. You see male attraction to female is about as natural as it gets because reproduction is basically the purpose for everything existing. Every kind of living thing wants to try and continue existing, either by reproduction, asexual replication, or something along those lines. My attraction to women is only natural. I'm not saying that straight people, myself included, are the most perfect and flawless in the world (we all have our own separate issues), but I do believe that I the whole lgbtqoebfb(however many there are now) thing is just another way for a lot of people to bandwagon on to try and avoid confronting a real issue
>>
>>6488763
Also, where did you sense the entitlement and self-rightousness?
>>
>>6488795
While I applaud you for attempting a scientific explanation from an evolutionary perspective, I feel I must remind you that evolution is a blind watchmaker that makes "mistakes" through the process of random genetic drift as often as it makes "progress" in the form of natural selection by reproduction.

Regardless that isn't the case remotely. You as a straight man can hardly claim to know what a lesbian woman feels about other women. We can be aroused to you know, and not just at men. What I feel for my girlfriend is as real and as natural of an attraction as any other. I am however, not interested in men that way in the slightest. The sight of a penis not only does nothing for me, it actively make me uncomfortable.

You can argue till you're blue in the face that it's impossible, but you can never know, because you can never experience it.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466478386529.jpg (58 KB, 720x714) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466478386529.jpg
58 KB, 720x714
>>6488763
Another thing. Did you just assume my gender?
>>
>>6488864
In that you claimed to know what women were feeling and why more then they themselves do. The same way they claim to understand our experiences regarding how we enjoy sex and about our mental capacities.
>>
>>6488896
I suppose you might be right there. I can never know exactly what another person is thinking or feeling. However, as you said, from an evolutionary standpoint "mistakes " are made along the way. Perhaps this is one of those "mistakes." Maybe not. Maybe a mixture of the two differing opinions here. Who knows?

Anyhow, you believe and feel what you want and I'll do likewise. You'll be in my prayers anon. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>6488606
lmao lesbians getting btfo
>>
>>6488938
Same to you anon, I'm glad you can see the possibility at least.
>>
>>6488742
that's the most stupid thing that i read tonight. Be gay is a random thing, like have blue eyes or be left handed.
Homosexuality is in the nature, and human being is not the only species with that condition. Homosexuality was first that religion, policy or even your God.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.