[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain to me in excruciating, exhaustive detail how to transition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1466644602105.jpg (42 KB, 595x620) Image search: [Google]
1466644602105.jpg
42 KB, 595x620
Explain to me in excruciating, exhaustive detail how to transition as effectively and efficiently as possible for the best results.
>>
>>6472098
eat hormones
dont be gross
try really hard
become grill
>>
>>6472098
Step 1: Get on hormones, whether through informed consent, referrals to an endocrinologist from your GP/therapist, or even self-medding. Cyproterone Acetate pills and Estradiol Valerate injections are generally considered the best option, though in the US they won't prescribe Cypro and you'll need to use Spironolactone instead.

Step two: pluck your damn eyebrows. No one seems to do it right. Really nail the eyebrows, instant femininity.

Step three: Dress and behave only as female as you look, don't overreach, you'll only look like an obvious hon.

Step Four: while waiting for the hormones to take effect over the course of the year, dedicate yourself to doing everything you can to pass. Train your voice, master make-up, get a skincare routine down and clear your face, remove all the hair from your face, at first with laser, then with electrolysis, if you can afford it and you're hairy, laser the rest of your body hair too. Grow your hair out and experiment with hairstyles and haircare. Learn more about fashion and develop a modest wardrobe. Get some sports bras to hide boobs if you need too. Observe cis females and compare and contrast yourself with them. Make sure you have a decent job so you can afford all this cause it isn't cheap.

Step five: After the first year you should consider FFS unless your face passes, after you get that (it's expensive as hell), next get either a) SRS or b) an orchiectomy. That's a personal decision but you should really get one or the other. Also consider breast augmentation depending on how well hormones work four you. You need letters from a therapist/psychologist for your surgeries, so make sure you see a professional at some point. They usually give you a letter a year after you start seeing a doctor.

Step Six: Legal gender and name change. Name change is easy, just file the paperwork, go to a court, and pay a fee. For the gender change, consult a lawyer, depending on locale the ways to do it vary wildly.

The end
>>
OFFICIAL MtF TWELVE-STEP TRANNY PROGRAM ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES

1. Get a very effeminate haircut, get eyebrows done and shave/wax everything other than scalp, wear makeup, occasional unisex or womens clothing, live like that for a few months-a year
2. Avoid chasers and form strong bonds with your local LGBT community
3. Have good, malleable, androgynous genetics, do not mutilate self or take pills without doctor, go to clinic specializing in HRT and get regular checkups, start HRT young (-16 optimally, 18-21 realistically)
4. Settle for academic/career mediocrity and eventually prioritize outward appearance above everything else in your life
5. Get chubby, borderline fat, consider suicide, see a different psychiatrist and get on either sugar pills or more hormones
6. Begin a path of self-restoration and start seeing your overall self in a new and positive light, clean everything and get as much shit together as you can
7. Surround yourself with supportive or apathetic people and cut aggressive people out of your life
8. Regular exercise and a healthy diet
9. Save up for SRS along the way and book w/ surgeon when you have enough, get FFS surgery if necessary
10. Bathe in attention and admiration from friends, women, and service workers who call you "miss" and "ma'am" without flinching, have sex with all of your friends with almost no discretion
11. ???
12. Best possible end scenario you live a pretty good early life passing as a woman and eventually kill yourself at thirty-five
>>
>>6472220
which step are you at
>>
>>6472098
For mtf

The on going part is to learn cloths, try cloths and learn how to match them. Alsp practice voice. Make up can be practiced, but you might have to wait until after you've gotten rid of facial hair.
>Get on hormones
>* Start hair removal, laser (~1 year) or electrolysis (100-400hrs of treatment). - Now learn make up
If passable, start to live full time, as female.

>Get facial surgery to rid of masculine features
>*Get vocal surgery
>*Get breast inmplants
>*Get body contouring surgery
If still not passable, then you're either fucked, or you need the last step

>Start faking it, literally start to change how you behave, think, and feel.
This may make you be legitimately fake, unless you're actually undoing damage repression caused... If you still don't pass...

>Live as a hon
>Or
>Kill yourself
>>
>>6472423
* means "if applicable"

Teens may not need any hair removal.

If you have had FFS, which is usually the culprit, it may depend on what other surgeries you actually need.
>>
>>6472365
About half way through six, still working on it.

I'm honestly convinced that it's healthier in the long-term to transition much later in life, think between forty or fifty. Read that list to any passing transsexual woman past their mid-twenties and they'll immediately deny it, but if you ask them to tell you their life story it'll generally follows that same exact pattern with a few stories about how sad they were as children sprinkled in for flavor.

The lifestyle so predictably ends with suicide or severe self-destructive behavior in the late-twenties to late-thirties that you'd almost think skittles therapy has a delayed side effect of turning trans women into lemmings.
>>
>be born trutrans XXY
>immediately start hormone therapy from birth
>experience life
>>
>>6472098
step 1: don't get a yolandi haircut like pic related
>>
>>6472220
>chasers
what are these, exactly?
Fetishists?
>>
>>6472626
Yeah. People who specifically seek out the objects of their sexual fetish. Some people are into fat girls, sometimes it's amputees, but trans girls sometimes have to deal with that shit regularly.
I used to work as a specialty store clerk and at least once a week some skeevy old guy would pass me his phone number on a paper scrap or wink at me suggestively every five seconds while I was tallying his items up.

A good rule is that while it's great to be with somebody who accepts you exactly for who you are and treats you as whoever you want to be, don't go near somebody who only wants you for what you represent.
>>
>>6472697
thank you. And yes, that's obviously creepy as fuck and won't result in a good relationship, I just didn't know what the word meant.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.