[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /agpandproud/ here? Pure cultured /agp/ girls: >bro tier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
Who /agpandproud/ here?

Pure cultured /agp/ girls:
>bro tier personality, a healthy balance between masculine and feminine
>not suicidal because of body dysphoria
>not as likely to have mental illnesses besides being trans
>have patrician tier hobbies like vidya and anime
>more likely to be successful and independent because of less mental illnesses
>are more pure than pleb trutrannies because we know what female purity is
>more attractive, because we know what makes women attractive
>less likely to have stds because stds make girls impure
>more likely to be redpilled and vote for good candidates like Based Trump, generally more inclined to care about more political issues than muh trans rights
>typically keep our soft feminine dicks
>won't get triggered by everything

Dirty truscum peasants:
>shitty hyperfeminine personality with a dose of self-entitlement
>constantly want to kill themselves, many have attempted it
>often have other mental illnesses that make them intolerable in social situations
>have plebeian hobbies like drugs, cutting themselves and blogging about white privilege on tumblr
>usually are either whores or leech off their parents/partner because they're too insecure and self-entitled to sustain themselves
>less pure because they don't know what makes a girl attractive, just a warped idea
>less attractive, clueless about what makes women attractive
>typically riddled with stds because they are degenerate that think "getting railed by black guys for money" is a real job
>are bluepilled and vote for whatever candidate tumblr tells them to vote, are single-issue voters that think republicans literally want to murder them in their beds because they're delusional
>want to lop their dicks off and get a neo-vagina, usually from a cheap surgeon so it looks and smells like a moldy cow udder mixed with goat cheese
>triggered by everything, can't hold a conversation with them w/o tiptoing around their feels

>2016
>still being trutrans and not agp masterrace
>>
File: tumblr_ntluc4GHJo1uydz1xo6_400.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntluc4GHJo1uydz1xo6_400.gif
2 MB, 400x225
Is it possible to have like partial agp or something?
Like I really like guys, only want to date guys, I'm going to get SRS but was patient and non desperate enough to get on a long wait list for a good doctor, I do lots of trutrans stuff, but I also have some agp feels, and my transition has been both validating and a bit gratifying, also I like video games and anime. I also don't get too hung up on idealistic shit, the way I see it I used to be a boy, I don't get hung up on all the I WAS ALWAYS nonsense.

Don't some cis girls like getting put in their place as girls and stuff? Can they too be agp? It just feels like I'm lying to myself to say I'm not at least a little bit agp.
>>
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 670x951) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 670x951
>>6426291
You meant Femboy overloads. We do all that and have AAP so get off on being a qt twink dating guys.
>>
>>6426291

>2016
>still being trutrans and not agp masterrace

Here I thought you were trying to get guys to date AGPs over HSTS.
>>
>>6426525
I want guys to date fembros, not those obsolete agp and hsts
>>
>>6426618

Nigger, I don't care about your femboy shilling.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.