[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help out a transgirl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: qtanimegirl.jpg (94 KB, 700x587) Image search: [Google]
qtanimegirl.jpg
94 KB, 700x587
and no, i won't go to trans help general. they always ignore me there. so here's my situation

>currently in 3rd world shithole
>in closet, brother knows i'm trans, browses this board for whatever reason (fuck you) and bullies me about it
>some "friends" also know. no longer friends
>poor as fuck
>shit grades
>possibility of going to usa in a little under a year
>most likely texas of all shitholes
>dysphoria is unbearable, want to kill myself every day
>broad shoulders
>tall
>big hands and feet
>face is thankfully more feminine than most males my age
>can't train voice for shit
>wants to feminize body a bit but doesn't know how
>slight belly
>acne
>hairy as fuck body

sorry for greentext spam but any advice? do i have any hope for transitioning? i've recently hit 18, and probably won't have access to hrt until i'm 19 because fuck my life. but are there any diets i can follow to make my figure more feminine? what about shaving? what are the best methods? also what universities can i join in texas that are relatively trans friendly and what doctors would you recommend for hrt? sorry if i sound ignorant or lazy but i'm a dumb piece of shit that needs help with everything. pls no bully
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 385x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 385x383
Cardio and squats go a long way. I started 3mos ago to drop some weight before HRT and I have an ass the size I was expecting from HRT. This also strengthens your legs and gets you ready for heels.

Stop eating meat if you can help it, chicken and well sourced fish is fine but never pork or beef. Eat broccoli like it is candy, salads too. Fruit and nuts are awesome, make your skin soft :3

Stop smoking if you smoke. Don't do it, ever unless you want DVT.

Grow your hair, take biotin.
>>
>>5262930
Texas A&M
>>
>>5262980
Lean beef and pork is fine, but you only need 4 to 6 oz a day of meat, and it is vital when you are learning. Also have a couple servings of fish a week. Otherwise meats are pretty much interchangeable if lean. Also fat really isn't an issue. You need some. Just count the calories in it too.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with Texas schools. Austin area sounds like a better area to go in Texas.

Some groups have ranked universities based on trans support.

If you can make your way up to Minneapolis, Minnesota, the University Of Minnesota Twin Cities campus has a med school with an active transgender research program, and clinic for transgenders.
>>
>>5262930
>>broad shoulders
>>tall
>>big hands and feet

here's your problem

Also, you're not trans if you're not even on hrt. There is nothing to come out as.
>>
>>5265685
You don't magically become trans when you swallow your first pill/do your first injection.
>>
>>5265695
if you wear female clothes and present as a woman(man if you're ftm) then you're transgender

if you modify you body to resemble other sex, then you're transsex

if you do neither then you're neither, you're just a person with disphoria/plans to transition, but you're not trans yet

I mean, even I would think 10 times before "coming out" as trans to anyone, since I live in boymode(so what that I take hormones? I didn't transition so I'm not trans)
>>
>>5262980
ok, cardio and squats. i can do that. stop eating meat. i was planning on to soon. fruit and nuts... hmm i'll try. i'm allergic to smoke so no need to worry about that (only dumbasses smoke anyway)

>>5265661
oh, so meats.. are necessary? most people i see say not to eat meat..

>>5265661
i'm currently hoping to get accepted into a school in austin. also, minnesota.. ehhh. i have better luck going to california.

>>5265685
well thanks for being an ass about it
>>
>>5265998
>well thanks for being an ass about it

np, but you're probably better off going to susans or lauras
>>
>>5266016
i've heard those places are just hugboxes with hons. but i guess it wouldn't hurt to try checking them out.
>>
>>5265998
>oh, so meats.. are necessary? most people i see say not to eat meat..
Meats contain some proteins that the body needs more of than it can produce when there is a heavy demand like when learning. Those proteins are used in the construction of nerve fibers.

It has now been proven in a study in Africa. There was also a controversial study a few decades ago, in the US that in school systems where vegetable protein was used for the protein requirement showed lower IQs than school systems where meat protein was used. The study got into trouble because they hadn't gotten parental approval to use the student data so it was withdrawn. I remember the controversy when it briefly hit the news, but I don't remember what year it was.
>>
>>5267520
I thought beef was bad because it triggers the production of more testosterone as well as it has creatine which makes muscles bulk out. I quit eating beef a few months ago and just from that I am feeling a lot better and less like a caveman. Also beef makes your butt smell really bad. I ate some the other day in a salad and when I shit it out I swear I could see the paint peeling off the walls. It doesn't even taste good to me anymore tbqh
>>
>>5266033
>are just hugboxes with hons.
why do you feel superior to other hons, hon?
>>
>>5262930
why does this turn me on so much
>>
>>5267745
Why would eating beef be a problem if you are already on blockers?
>>
>>5267829
I'm not on anything. Also blockers don't stop creatine from bulking you up I don't think.
>>
>>5267860
Even if you don't work out at all? You know muscles aren't just biceps or whatever, it's also butt muscles and how they are ever going to be formed if there is no creatine for them?
>>
>>5267929
Form them before HRT? Like I said in response to the OP from running and squats alone I have the ass I was expecting from HRT, even without eating beef. Also I was kinda chunky and my tummy fat has halved, but the fat on my chest has stuck around giving me atleast an A.
>>
>>5267957
>before HRT?
After. I can only imagine what would happen to a body that relies on testosterone if one also consumed beef.
>>
>>5268042
Meaning it's all gonna go away after HRT? If I keep up my workout I imagine I can hold stasis.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.