[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AGP isn't a real thing. It was invented to delegitimize/denigrate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: mobile-9400-1411393619-27.jpg (23 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
mobile-9400-1411393619-27.jpg
23 KB, 625x469
AGP isn't a real thing. It was invented to delegitimize/denigrate queer transfeminine identities and make it harder for those people to access transition. Blanchard's typology is rooted in phallus worship, because if you aren't a perfect cocksucking housewife then you're a weird/ugly fetishist who needs to transition for the sake of their sex life, and either way it's about the trans woman's relationship to dicks. It doesn't make any sense and it's not even real science to begin with.
>>
Well they succeeded I would of transitioned earlier if I came to realize this sooner. Fuckers. :)
>>
>>6317406
I respect your experience. Please let me share mine.

I distinctly remember fantasizing about men turning into women as early as 4 years old, long before ever getting aroused by the idea. I remained obsessed with it all the way to puberty, when I started to.. uh.. “enjoy it” in a different way. For years I tried to convince myself that it was just a fetish but with time I started to realize that it might be something more. I slowly started to yearn to be a woman in non-sexual contexts, then all the time, at a very primal level. I could never see myself entering a relationship as a man. While I do not outright hate my body I find it disgusting. If I am to be honest I’m deeply disturbed by my own arousal to the thought of transitioning, though I feel nothing but non-sexual longing when it comes to thinking of actually living as a woman.

It is self-evident that one cannot fully change their sex and I’m okay with that. I can’t become a “real” woman, but post-hormones I will not be fully a man either. Many cultures have a third gender and though I intend to present female I think it would be more accurate to put me somewhere there. I hope that I’ve managed to convey why this is more than “just a fetish”, at least to me. Blanchard's work is not perfect to put it gently but it does seems like it applies to me to a certain extent, no?
>>
>>6317406

AGP isnt real, then how do you explain us damned souls who wander the halls of AGPgen?
>>
>>6317441
>tfw we are the lowest of the low
hold me anon
>>
http://juliaserano.blogspot.be/2015/05/reconceptualizing-autogynephilia-as_26.html
>>
>>6317476
There's a big difference between being aroused by the thought of being a woman in a sexy situation - many women do this - and being aroused by your own (typically stereotypically exaggerated) femininity. No intention to call anyone fake, yes?
>>
>>6317406
go home larry
>>
>>6317427
To be fair though I am not exclusively turned on by the thought of myself becoming a woman. I can and do sometimes fantasize about it happening to other people. It could be argued that the "exclusively Auto" part is somewhat questionable.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.