[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transition in secret master plan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: kyuuby.gif (467 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
kyuuby.gif
467 KB, 500x500
Ok so I want to take HRT in secret from my family so I have this plant

Step 1. Tell them I am having blurry vision and headaches so I need to see a doctor, no questions will be asked.

Step2. When doctor gives referral to psychiatrist, tell my family that the headaches where due to sleep loss and so a psychiatrist is for that, no questions will be asked.

Step3. When psyc gives referral to endo, tell family that psych thinks I might have a problem with sleep hormones, no questions will be asked.

Step4. When I start looking younger tell family that I have been sleeping better

Step5. If I start looking more like a girl I will be so happy I wont care about my family anymore, happy end

Is this plan a good idea? Or am I doomed to fail?
>>
>>6292634
Pussy
>>
>>6292641
It's better if they never know, i am doing them a favor by lying
>>
>>6292634
This whole plan revolves a lot around a couple things.

>1. they won't look at your pills when you get them
>2. they won't ask any of your doctors etc what's going on

From what it sounds like they're on your back 24/7 which implies you're a minor since getting on HRT without your family knowing is easy if you're not a minor. It mostly comes down to where you hide the HRT. (Hint if it gets founnd and no one knows wtf it is, it gets thrown out or worse.)

As such, unless you literally are having your family drive you to a doctor and etc, there's no reason to tell them that. Especially because your lie will require too much maintenance while waiting to actually get on HRT, and if you're telling your family these things constantly they're either hounding you (at which point the plan is kinda okay?) or you're giving them too much information and they'll just discover you're a trans weirdo anyway.
>>
>>6292634
INFORMED CONSENT CLINIC
>>
>>6292634
>why dont you just come out and stop being a fag about it.
>>
>>6294508

I am 24yo so i should have doctor patient confidentiality. Also i need my family to drive me and they get realy suspicious so i am secretive about everything. I think i can hide the chems in the bag i use for uni
>>
>>6294545
I dont think Australia has these, and if they did i would need my family to drive me there
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.