[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
greentext time >trans-girl >currently in high school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: sendhelp.gif (1 MB, 688x387) Image search: [Google]
sendhelp.gif
1 MB, 688x387
greentext time

>trans-girl
>currently in high school
>been out since beginning of 2015
>people are accepting of me

beginning of school year
>not-so-random guy appears
>realize i've had prior confrontations with him
>unsure if he remembers
>awkwardly avoid him

1 month later
>i'm around him more than i thought i'd be
>start to develop a crush
>question my attractions to him
>accepts fate anyway

october - january is a blur

february comes around
>motivate myself into doing something about this
>stay after school more often
most of the time, just in hope of seeing him
>sometimes he's not there
>make up excuse for staying after anyway
it's not like i have anything better to do
>day when he's there
>try to get to know him
>tfw we have a lot in common
>spending more time with him

end of march
>spending even more time with him
>we're alone for 2 hours, one day
>talk about our lives
he doesn't seem to mind
>show some emotion
>become closer friends
>ease up to him
>>
>month of april
>big school event coming up
>we're relied on mostly everything
>we discuss what we're going to do
>come up with reason to need his phone number
>actually get his number
i don't want to abuse this power
>end up texting him asking for a ride
>tfw you're in his car and he's driving you around
>start setting up
it's pretty casual, just testing out everything
>end up staying after 4-6 hours a day
i'm sometimes alone with him for 2 hours
>hour 1 of being alone
at this point i start to become loopy and playful
>he's acting normal and is discussing the event
>i'm delusional and want to talk about personal stuff
i probably spaced out a bit, my memories are foggy
>decide i should try and 'fix' something
i have to get on the floor to do this
>lying on the ground beneath him
>struggling to accomplish unknown task
i get up and complain about aches
>he says he could of done it instead if i didn't want to
i feel flattered, not sure what to say
i just play it off like it's no big deal
>it's a huge deal
>it's 8pm and we're leaving
>ask him for a ride home
>tfw he gives me a ride home
>arrive at my house
as i get out of the car, i tell him how i appreciated the ride and i enjoyed spending time with him
>awkwardly say goodbye
>he drives away and i regret everything

not really sure what to talk about next
>>
sometime in may
>after school one day with him
>look over at what he's doing
>he shows me this project he's been working on
>give him suggestions on some things
he ends up spending a couple of minutes on this one thing i mentioned
it's something that is literally unnoticeable to anyone and it's not important to fix at all
>special feelings inside
i think if someone else suggested that fix, he probably wouldn't spend as much time on it.
>that's just my opinion
>have to go do something else
>get up and pat his back
i wanted to say good job, but be a little playful
>he laughs
i've heard this laugh before
>realize i've made that same laugh before when he said something about me
that awkward laugh you make when someone compliments and flatters you
>unsure if that meant anything
>i can't interpret signs

one week later
>think about asking him out
>queue thoughts of worst-case scenarios
>i'm almost ready though
>text him asking if he's available later
i wanted to talk with him about 'relationship' advice
>don't get reply
>queue thoughts of worst-case scenarios, again
>somehow conclude with, "he's avoiding me"
i don't have many reasons to think this and i haven't been able to see him recently

there's 10 days left in the school year and i don't know what to do
should i say something?

basically, i'm trying to sum up my problem and ask for advice.

i don't often think about the transgendered situation being an issue, although it has come up in my thoughts and i don't know how he feels about being with a trans person

>i'm so bad at this
>i'm gonna regret this
i can elaborate if needed

>i've been awake for too long
>it's nearly 5 in the morning

>mrw i realize i'm trash
>>
if he had a problem with trannies he obviously would'nt have been hanging out with you for as long as he have
>>
>>6281012
This desu.
Besides, a hole is a hole and a hole is the goal. Back up that ass for your friend and see if he hops on.
>>
>>6281012
>>6281035
i don't think about the sex part often
my concern is more about social matter or just personal beliefs

would i somehow make people think of him negatively if i was in a relationship with him?
>>
This is the cutest, girliest thread I've ever read.
>>
i want to know other people's opinions on being with a trans-person
questions or concerns? or reasons why you would otherwise not want to be with them?

i always think of the worst that could happen
>>
>>6281062
Youre mtf or ftm? Cause i guess it depends.
>>
>>6280995
just to clarify, i've never been in a relationship before
>neither has he
>>
>>6281081
i'm mtf
been on hrt for ~7 months
>>
he probably likes you on some level if not out right and finds you attractive but because this is high school, he will never publicly reciprocate or acknowledge your feelings. When he gets older, matures more, and cares less about what others think, he may come around but right now having a relationship with you is probably too risky socially.

but I could be wrong. I even hope that I'm wrong.
>>
>>6281089
he's graduating this year, so i'm not sure how the whole social idea may turn out
also, he's not very sociable
>>
>>6281087
Dont do it. Thechances of it ruining your friendship are huge. Straight guys esp in highschool will likely start hating you even if they did like you when you confront them about it cause "im not a fucking homo man!" Etc. I was in the same boat, and ruined a friendship cause of it. What they do that seems flirty is apparently normal and not flirty.
>>
In case you somehow don't know it, heads up: a lot of people on this site get off to hurting other people. Don't listen to suspicious advice. Is there no one in meatspace you know and trust and can confide in?

If not, and if I am to somehow help you, then I don't know what to tell you. The simple, mature answer would be "just ask" but it is never that simple for transsexuals. It could be downright risky depending on the area you live in. If the worst thing that could happen is him rejecting you then go ahead. If you risk being outed in a conservative area... just find a real human to talk to about this if you can, please. One you trust.
>>
>>6281117
the closest friend i have, and the one person i actually could trust is him, sadly

i live in a very accepting community and i'm fairly certain the worst that could happen would just be a rejection

i also don't want to lose a great friendship
>>
>>6281127
I am, to be blunt, not even remotely an expert on love. In fact I'm an abject failure as far as love goes. Still, it sounds like you are really into him for a very long time. It will hurt if he turns you down and it could ruin your friendship, but will it really ever hurt as much as keeping everything bottled in? I think that by now you know the value of coming clean with how you feel, no?
>>
>>6281141
that's exactly how i feel
really, i can't see anything bad happening. i'm just very shy
>>
>>6281152
you could link him to this thread before it dies
>>
>>6281152
If I ever felt like that about someone and I knew there was a chance, however small, that they felt like that about me I'd take that chance. Whatever you decide to do, good luck.
>>
>>6281156
>Linking normies to 4chan
This better be bait.
>>
>>6281141
This guy is right tbqh, but the chances of this working out are minimal cause highschool. Even if he does have feelings for you he'll reacts by hating you cause highschool and "nohomo" metality at that age.
>>
>>6280995

Since you have his phone number I assume he has yours, so even though these will be his last 10 days in high school, I think you could still meet up after. But it would be better to be officially together by the end of the year to raise your chances. Try to test his feelings out a bit more, but if you can't figure it out by the time there are only three days left, go for it.

>>6281059

I agree. A freshman cis girl tried to do this with me when I was a junior in high school. Too bad for her I was an in-denial tranny, so it was never going to lead to the dickings and relationship she was hoping for. I lament that it happened that way; that I didn't just tell her I wasn't interested, and that I was even attractive to her in the first place (meaning, that I wish I had looked like a girl). I felt bad for her most of the time we were in school together as a result. It would have been nice to have a story like OP's from her perspective instead.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.