[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transgender
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
How do I stop being transgender? I don't want to have these feelings anymore.
>>
File: Jameson-Whiskey.jpg (41 KB, 606x400) Image search: [Google]
Jameson-Whiskey.jpg
41 KB, 606x400
Whiskey, anon. Whiskey will dull the dysphoria. I was doing great until I was prescribed antibiotics and told to stay off drink for a few months. And now here I am: a full fledged transgender.
>>
File: 1454495884621.jpg (67 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1454495884621.jpg
67 KB, 800x600
>>6251945
Embrace masculinity if you have a penis or femininity if you have a vagina.

Get out of your head and stop exposing yourself to this gender junk. 4chan, other media outlets that enforce this undesirable behavior, shut it all off and immerse yourself in something that has nothing to do with gender, like coding or martial arts.

That's how to break any habit. This "trans, bi, etc." crap is not innate; it was taught to you by liberal media and friends who parrot this type of talk and it's fermented into your head.

TL;DR: You are what you surround yourself with every day. Don't like what you are? Change what is around you and what you value.
>>
>>6252016
I've already tried that, it doesn't really help.
>>
>>6252010
Avoid beer, though. I am doing this and it only makes me more transgender. When I'm sober everything sucks, but at least I focus at something else other than being trans. When I'm drunk everything is OK, except for the trans thing.

So avoid beer. And maybe try to seek therapy, so you may force yourself into believing crossdressing is enough.
>>
>>6251945
heroin worked for me.
>>
They say 60-70% of pre-pubescent kids grow out of gender dysphoria, but are commonly gay in adulthood.

Are you a full adult OP?
>>
File: 21-percent-actually-pass.png (23 KB, 459x661) Image search: [Google]
21-percent-actually-pass.png
23 KB, 459x661
>>6252089
That's because you are so consumed by your own ideas about being the opposite gender, don't isolate yourself and go outside.

Ignore the trans narrative i.e. ticking time bomb or if you don't transition quickly you'll kill yourself, because only 20% assumingly pass and only mentally weak people resort to suicide, they're just projecting their twisted mental state on you. Live your life in peace.

>Embrace masculinity if you have a penis or femininity if you have a vagina.

You should embrace both, everyone has masculinity and femininity.
>>
>>6252393
I'm 16
>>6252477
I have been ignoring the trans narrative, and I don't isolate myself. I just want to get rid of it, and being social and doing all the other things people say can get rid of it doesn't work.
>>
>>6252536
>16
You have to be at least the age of 18 to use 4chan
>>
File: 8689482-0-150007.jpg (186 KB, 640x368) Image search: [Google]
8689482-0-150007.jpg
186 KB, 640x368
>>6252536
Sadly trans is hardwired deep in an unchangeable part of the brain. There is no getting rid of it. all us transgenders are stuck being it for the rest of our lives. I suggest seeing a gender therapist. Figuring out how transgender you are, and how much you need to do to come to livable terms with it. You may or may not need to do any transition.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 640x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 640x233
>>6251945
>>6243665
>>
>>6252682

Looks like her own daughter, I think.
>>
>>6252536
MODS
>>
>>6251945
That's impossible
Might as accept it, friend
>>
>>6252536

There's no point trying to get rid of it, senpai. If you can think of it, it's been tried. May as well satisfy yourself and forget about what other people think of you. I'll tell you know that's what I wish I had done. You might still have a chance at 16.
>>
>>6253231
Inset pic is her as a flight surgeon in the military. She's now a surgeon specializing in gender confirmation surgeries.

http://www.drchristinemcginn.com/services/srs/
>>
Just realize that it's okay to be a feminine male (or masculine female) without having to change your body. Buy a sundress and paint your nails and get comfy with yourself for an afternoon if you want to but you don't have to take hormones and demand everyone calls you Shirley in order to enjoy that. Love yourself, make peace with your body.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.