[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /unfittomilitary/ here? I signed up for the draft in HUEland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1459627264160.jpg (108 KB, 461x611) Image search: [Google]
1459627264160.jpg
108 KB, 461x611
Who /unfittomilitary/ here?

I signed up for the draft in HUEland and couldn't join because I got latent tuberculosis. How can I get ready for war training by myself?

Also, gommies got our guns so I only got a BB one.
>>
That poor frog :(
>>
File: image_5.jpg (97 KB, 1360x924) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
97 KB, 1360x924
>>29911819

Some frogs have it worse then others.
>>
>>29912093

Animals get revenge on humans, you know...

I remember a place I used to live in had roaches. I killed a lot.

One day they started counter attacking.... They would bite me. I never knew they could bite.

I'm mentally a space cadet... So I'm usually not paying attention to the little things in life. But believe me.

Karma will avenge animals to some degree. I've experienced it.

I kinda feel like all those horror sci-fi movies and games about insect like aliens wiping out swathes of human colonies are mentally preparing us to accept it happening and trick us into thinking we'll enjoy it and be the victors... but at what cost?

Anyone who's played starcraft knows you have to be quick thinking, follow the formula, and micromanage very well to defeat the zerg. I couldn't have the focus to do that IRL.

Fug.

Karma even effects my nightmares.

I'm sorry about the dinosaurs, everyone... I'm in over my head and don't know how it happened or how to fix it 0___0
>>
Also, I'm American and always wanted to service the military. The last time my immediate family served was 4 generations ago in WW2 if my memory is right... So it should be my turn. But I'm the only surviving male on my dad's side, so chances are slim. Plus I'm a felon because I'm driven to play stupid games by my latent anger and passive aggressiveness.
>>
>>29911658
What is it with Brazil and TB? My best friend is from Brazil and he had TB from when he lived there. His dad would have had it too, but he got vaccinated.
>>
>>29912310
>Plus I'm a felon
Story time
>>
File: 1430452963157.jpg (58 KB, 396x691) Image search: [Google]
1430452963157.jpg
58 KB, 396x691
>all of the men in my family have served in a war except for me
>Hard time getting in because of GED and tattoos everywhere
>even if they would let me in, my wife breaks down crying and begging me not to go to a recruiter if I even suggest the idea of joining the armed forces because her brother was killed in iraq.

I guess I can just keep doing what I'm doing, working my job, staying physically fit, and going to the range all of the time.
>>
>>29912351
I got vaccinated but I was a nerdy, alergic, and generally sick child and I guess my imune system failed to hold it properly. Ask your friend if he is allergic to milk or something, there is some sort of pandemic going on, and I think it might be related.

Also shitty healthcare.

>>29912310
How are you dealing with this? My family has no military history and desu I am not sure if I would handle well getting an officer that could be dumber than me. That is why I like militias, leadership seems to come naturally.
>>
>>29911658
Omg that poor frog ;-; ;-; ;-;

I wish i could help it

Why would someone do that??????
There is no way that is an accident. some asshole out there is a real piece of shit.
Pls be nice to animals.
>>
>>29912535
Idk man. To me it looks like a prime frog jumping spot. Frogger probably tried jumping in when somebody was coming under from the rain, and they probably closed the door without noticing it. Then saw the frog and though "omglol, I need a pic of this"

Chances are that if it was intentional, it would be all smashed up and have froggy guts errywere
>>
>>29912805
Maybe :(

I hope they at least tried to save it
>>
Where to start. I suppose a bland laundry list might put this into perspective and save me a 3 post greentext.
>legally blind if i'm not wearing a prescription that makes normal eyed people vomit and have day long migraines
>vomit up blood whenever its too hot or cold or dry or-lets just say whenever and leave it at that
>heart palpitations
>heart can stop, again whenever and for so many reasons i just tick off the box labeled "no reason" and save some time
>bones grew a teensy bit crooked due to the next bits
>muscles didn't grow as they should so the whole muscle, tendon, bone, and joint are constantly aching and make general movement painful always all the time for life
>joints formed wrong so they can pop in and for no reason
Also i'm flat footed.

Worst is my family is half rightwingers promilitary but not craz dey takin mug gunj's types and half heavily left leaners who are anti-military anti-guns and the rightside hates me for not being military eligible and the left hates that i think guns are actually a reasonable form of self defense and that you should always consider yourself the only person responsible for your personal safety.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460695238131.jpg (26 KB, 843x573) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460695238131.jpg
26 KB, 843x573
>>29912932
And what do you do to prepare for tomorrow?
>>
>>29913075
Well i own guns and gun accessories. Soo...
>>
>>29911658
know that feel bro,

>be 18
>go to sign up for military academy
>never had any medical problems at all
> X-ray reveals my spine isen't good enough ( Spondylolysis)
>doc says i should not worry about it, might even never notice at all, it just means i can't ever join the army
>dreams dead :(
> also means i will never fire our, own belgian guns

well, all i can tell you is that it gets better and hope their (stupid) rules changes
>>
>>29912279
Sounds like you have PTSD...
>>
>>29912369

>be 16
>young dumb kid
>get first job
>popular late night tex-mex fast food restaurant
>drug user ridden
>years later
>18
>bunch of black drug dealers on night shift
>sell out of store
>mgmt turns blind eye
>cops raid and arrest entire night shift
>I gave two joints to an informant
>refused payment
>still counts as delivery of controlled substance

That's about it. $10 worth of weed.
>>
>>29912497

I'm dealing with this by shitposting my dumb ideas on /k/ and playing armchair general :3
>>
>>29913084
are you planing on selling guns and guns accessories?
>>
>>29915944
I suppose they'd be given over to my uncle and cousin considering they're the pro guns. Anything else and i'd run the risk of them getting furnaced.
>>
>>29915970
dont an hero anon, travel instead
>>
psoriasis arthritis reporting in
>>
>>29916027
Traveling is pain, anon. I know because i've tried it.
>>
>>29916661
Is not, the world is yours to travel my friend, maybe you´ll find your destiny in foreign lands
>>
>29 yrs old.
>wife +2 kids
>going nowhere in life
>decide to join
>recruiter laughs at me cause of weight
>wife supports me
>decided to lose the weight and maybe hit up a different office
Fuck the haters. You'll never know until you actually get the paper that says you're DQ.

All you guys....you only get one chance through life. Get up and try or you'll get old wondering. Don't be one of those ancient barflies whining about their lack of valor and full of bitterness because they never even tried. Get in there give and find out what you need to join and give it everything you got. And if they tell you no then hold your head up and move along and find something that does fulfill you. But you can legitimately tell people "I wanted to serve but they rejected me for X, Y, and Z. So I went and did A,B,and C and look at me now. Their loss."
>>
>>29914249
Ever tried getting it expunged?
>>
>>29916989
They probably wouldn't. Drugs aren't considered "minor" in those cases but they handwave away attempted murder at 17 being but tried as an adult as a stupid kids mistake.
>>
>>29916989

I've filled out the paperwork twice and left it at the courthouse twice.

It probably just didn't get put on the right persons desk or they refused to sign because they spy on me.

They do spy on people, and I'm pretty sure they are behind organized crime to some degree. Militias are packed FULL of police and feds....And organized crime syndicates are ALWAYS being infiltrated by police.... And the police CAN AND DO work for crime syndicates to maintain their cover...

I'm pretty sure they know who every drug dealer is, but if they stopped crime they couldn't perform public service anymore, so they support criminals. Kinda like GM discontinuing an engine because it was too good, it lasted too long, and a lot of mechanics wouldn't have jobs if they put those motors in every car.

Probably some union guys made that decision for the CEOs.

I hate this place... It's like car factory tycoons buying out citywide electric buses and closing them down, forcing everyone to buy a car...

Conspiracies are real.

I mean, the police can literally sell you weed and arrest you for it. Police pretend to be prostitutes... ever heard of stories about a guy hiring a prostitute and suddenly getting robbed at a hotel?

They probably knew he'd bail out of the state so robbing everything he had on him was the worst they could do.

"Stop right there, criminal scum! And be arrested and tried by criminal scum!"
>>
>>29917447
Or he could be a crazy.... That might be an issue....
>>
>>29911658
I'm trans and they don't let trannies in ;-;
>>
>>29917612

Or I could be fucking right.

Or I could be fucking crazy.

Or I could just be pissed as fuck about the total bipolar switch police made on me as soon as I was a legal adult. Police cock blocked me TONS of times, too. Fucking curfew. I wasn't a child. When you try to live your life and you're not hurting anyone and the same organization keeps getting in your way, you get pissed.
>>
>>29912279
dude.. spend the extra on an expensive exterminator he will get rid of them for good.
I did, what ever shit he sprayed was super expensive ($460) but he killed half the roaches initially and the survivors were all fucked up looking and for about 6 mouths i saw 1 deformed looking one once in a great while, then i stopped seeing them at all. This was 5 years ago and a still don't know what he did but it was damned effective.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.