[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eurofag here, buying a gun in Finland is a huge pain in the ass,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1461679453175.png (474 KB, 1328x884) Image search: [Google]
1461679453175.png
474 KB, 1328x884
Eurofag here, buying a gun in Finland is a huge pain in the ass, would it be worth it to buy/rent a summer house in the USA just to shoot guns?
>>
>>29888773
Don't you cunts have conscription over there?

>rent a summer house
God you really are a eurofag.

Yes fly over to the U.S for Knob Creek
>>
>>29888773
>filling couple forms and waiting couple weeks is 2much work
>I know! I'll just try to apply for a green card or visa, and fly over to yank-land to bang some guns!
Way to act like a total moron, junnuhomo.

Just get that hunting card, and you got instant access to majority of long funs. I grabbed all this within one year in 2014, for roughly 1500€ total. I also started practicing SRA just recently, so bitches can't even complain about spoopy mil-looking pieces.
>>
>>29888773
>buying a gun in Finland is a huge pain in the ass
>Having to fill a couple of paper forms
>waiting a month to get a sport licence or hunter licence
>too hard for me

I suggest jumping off a high building. Its the easiest way of killing yourself without a gun.
>>
File: seonnut.jpg (80 KB, 601x900) Image search: [Google]
seonnut.jpg
80 KB, 601x900
>>29888840
i have observed that you have bought a katana to honour your asian-mongolian heritage
>>
>>29888773

Just stop beeing underage/a cuck and get conscripted. You will shoot more than enough there.
>>
>>29888773
Jos haluat aseen Suomessa niin liity ammuntakerhoon, metsästys kerhoon tai Ilmoita että haluat keräillä mustaruutiaseita, niin sillä tavalla niitä lupia saa.

Urheilu ammunta, metsästys ja keräily on ainoat syyt millä lupia saat normi jätkänä
>>
>>29888773
Don't come to America unless you understand the Constitution.

If you have any problems with an ammendment, Stay out.
>>
>>29888773
I don't think you understand how goddamn expensive property in the US is. You could afford dozens or hundreds of black-market AKs for the price of a summer home in the US.
>>
File: laughing_Dinos.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
laughing_Dinos.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
>>29891031
>I don't think you understand how goddamn expensive property in the US is
Ha
Hahaha..
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

poor fag
t. Londoner
>>
>>29890932
Yhdys sanoja ei onneksi tarvitse osata aselupia hakiessa.
>>
>>29891114
Tarkoitit kai ase lupia?
>>
If you want cheap property and guns in America. Move to detriot. If you know you're stuff well enough then you have nothing to fear.
>>
>>29888840
>Signals
Turbohomo.
>>
>>29889513
I thought have to get some sort of medical assessment.
>>
>>29892165
No. Now go jump off a building.
>>
File: 1382761513986.jpg (66 KB, 1004x800) Image search: [Google]
1382761513986.jpg
66 KB, 1004x800
>>29888802
>Don't you cunts have conscription over there?
Yes, but OP seems like a retard who get kicked out of the conscription service.

You can have guns in Finland if you have reason to have one. Three acceptable reasons to have firearms on Finland are hunting, shooting sports and profession where you need to carry a gun. In Finland self defense for example is not a valid reason for civilian to have a gun.
>>
>>29892632
>self defense for example is not a valid reason for civilian to have a gun.
>>
>>29888773
No fagot, get your rights back.
>>
>>29891031
property in america is cheap as fuck as long as youre not trying to out bid hipster fucks who will spend $400,000 on an apartment in some fag city
>>
>>29891060
>Londoner
>proud
How is it being surrounded by imported trash?
>>
>>29892732
Yes, sadly, Finland never had your constitutional right to bear arms.
>>
>>29892120
This. Houses can be had for as little as $500 granted its a shell.
>>
>>29892632
>>29888840
>>29889513
That just corroborates OP's statement that it's hard as fuck to have a gun in Finland.
>>
>>29892165
>>29894726
Sure you do need to put A LITTLE effort in getting a permit but that is once in a lifetime. So OP is just being a lazy faggot.
>>
>>29894726
as a canadian he can go fuck himself
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.