[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Live Hearing on Newsom's gun proposals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 23
calchannel.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=18&event_id=2395
>>
>>29825095
>make vendors have to report lost or stolen ammo
thats kind of fucked up. I sell bags of ammo at my range, every once in a while we come up short a bag, most likely because we just forgot to charge someone. With this retarded law we would have to report every little loss that is only pertinent to the business itself.
>>
>>29825095
Newsom's Proposal would:

--Ban possession of and confiscate hundreds of thousands of lawfully possessed magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds;

---Require licensing of all ammunition vendors and drastically limit the places where ammunition could be sold;

--Require ammunition buyers to undergo a background check before they could purchase any ammunition;

--Turn law-abiding citizens into criminals should they fail to report lost or stolen firearms to police within a limited amount of time after they “should have known” a firearm was missing.
>>
>>29825196
Ten day waiting period to buy ammo too?
God fucking dammit I want to ring this bitch's skinny neck
>>
>>29825196
The magazine ban thing is stupid above and beyond the obvious. For example, want to take a guess as to how many 5.56/.223 you can squeeze into an AR mag made for .458 SOCOM? The answer is "more." So, my 10-shot .458 mag? Is it legal cuz it only holds 10 .458 rounds, or illegal cuz it holds 12 .223s?
>>
>>29825221
>12 .223s?
how have i never heard of this? does it feed reliably?
>>
god this bitch is so fucking stupid
>>
please don't let the ammunition bill get past. I have too many obscure carts and this'll be so annoying and expensive.
>>
File: gavin newsom gun control.png (243 KB, 971x715) Image search: [Google]
gavin newsom gun control.png
243 KB, 971x715
I keep patiently telling people that this has nothing to do with well-intentioned ignorance, that it has to do with power and control and ideological malice, but no one seems to believe me. Alas.

It's also why I keep telling people that if our cold civil war goes hot, it may well do so in rural NorCal after Newsom becomes governor. Because the philandering pot-smoking pro-queer-marriage Jesus freak is crazy enough to try to enforce this shot. And thanks to the last cromnibus bill, local law enforcement now has access to NSA metadata. The 'boating accident' excuse won't work when they come to your door armed with the certain knowledge that five years before they were outlawed, you bought a mag rebuild kit or whatever it is they're after.

Start your escape plan now. I have.
>>
>>29825601
Where are you moving to in Southern Oregon? Medford is bretty good, and I can say I know a /k/ommando.
>>
>>29825622
Medford's too expensive. I'm looking at some undeveloped land east of KF.
>>
These laws rarely go anywhere. I feel like Brown put his foot down when he vetoed the "assault rifle" ban a few years ago.

The scariest law is the one that bans bullet buttons.
>>
File: happy cat.jpg (51 KB, 440x375) Image search: [Google]
happy cat.jpg
51 KB, 440x375
>>29825718

This isn't a law working it's way through the legislature, it's a ballot initiative to be voted on by the people (yes, the soccer moms are going to disarm you through the ballot box).
>>
>>29825718
Newsom is anointed of the SF machine and he has courted the faggots and feminazis assiduously for years and he *will* be our next Governor. At which point a tidal wave of antifun legislation will come into being every single year, while individual lawsuits to stop them drag on and on and fucking on. Also this -- >>29825768

And Jesus Christ, look at the electorate here.
>>
>>29825601
People don't listen to you because your a trap-loving tripfag.
>>
>>29825768
CA is more republican than you think.
>>
Are you sure this is live? dat 80s image quality and hair style.
>>
>>29825953
redneck trailer trash parts like Redding, Lake County, parts of Sonoma County.

Orange County (not so trailer trash and redneck)

but prop 8 and 187 were wrongfully and illegally repealed.

I heard the real reason behind the hi cap mag ban was because of the urban gangs (nigs and beaner-spic gangsters/gang bangers).
>>
/reddit/ here, why won't you guys think of all of the innocent people hurt and killed by firearms every day. Are you really that obsessed with your gun fetish? Could you be anymore self-obsessed with your strange attachment to material possessions?

I mean, c'mon guys. This isn't rocket science. The less firearms in the hands of people who might hurt someone with a gun, the less firearms related violence there will be. You guys are fucking sick in the head though and I should have known better.

Hell, I'm even a gun owner and if these laws are passed, I'd happily give up my guns to help make this country a safer place. I'm not quite sure why you wouldn't as well.
>>
>>29826005
Go fuck yourself, city boy.
>>
>>29826018
my bad, rural areas are nice

I am not a real city boy but a suburban trans-man (LOL, j.k. i am a cis male).
>>
What's actually the point of this hearing? The legislature has no say in the ballot initiative.
>>
>>29825095
So what LEOs are coming to our doors to take our rebuild kits?
ATF? local sheriff deputies? local city cops?

CA DOJ has access to business records from

Exile machine TX
44mag OR
LAK mag supply
Heroes Tactical GA
Palmeto State Armory PA
Cope's IL (i think their in that state)
C Products from CT but moved to FL (they sold all the parts to complete the mags, spring, floor plate, follwer, mag body)
>>
>>29826162
How do they have access? Prior lawsuit? Can they legally use evidence from cases for other means?

There obviously is no means to actually perform confiscation and everything has to be surrendered voluntarily or actually be caught with it.
>>
>>29826192
good point

Thats the other I dont understand if the CIA-FBI-NSA-DIA are monitoring all online activity why werent they able to prevent terrorist attacks (San Berdino and Boston bombing, and other spree shooters/active shooters like Sandy Hook, VT)

>>29825095

what about people legally purchased from the time there was no ban, before 20000101/January 1, 2000?
>>
>>29826162
California DOJ SWAT team, backed up by state troopers is my best guess. And sooner or later they will run afoul of local rural shrive-reeves. And that's how things could get hot -- with cops shooting at each other. And the hotter it gets, the more loudly the blue-state Good Germans will scream for more restrictions, more surveillance, more power, up to and including calling out the National Guard.

Any society that castrates medically healthy children on one hand and imports and enfranchises millions of illegal aliens is not one to be taken lightly. It is a dangerous beast.
>>
File: IMG_20150829_232421.jpg (442 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150829_232421.jpg
442 KB, 720x1280
>>29825768
Like fuck they're gonna disarm me.

It's about time we tear the streets up because of the violations of our civil rights by a shitty and corrupt state.
>>
>>29826257
Dude, I live in a rural county with a bro-tier sheriff who's with the Constitutional Sheriff's Association and I *still* plan of having an Oregon driver's license by the 2018 guburnatorial election. Be very careful about spouting off in public.
>>
>>29826255
CA DOJ SWAT team, I dont think they exist

CA state police is CHP, and may be the CDCR (CA corrections/Cali prison guards).

>>29826255
are you conservative/libertarian or at least right wing leaning?
>>
>>29826257
I only see a lower, you've already disarmed
>>
This is some scary shit, but what's stopping us from driving into Arizona to buy ammo
>>
>>29825142
At least with that you might get a read on how much .22LR gets "lost" into employee's pockets to be resold on Armslist.
>>
>>29826287
My bad, they're called a 'gun confiscation team'. I'm not under the impression, having seen them on the news last year, that they merely stroll up and knock on the door.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/02/robert-farago/ca-doj-gun-confiscation-team-get-wrong/

>>29826325
Not a God damned thing. Nor can they prevent you from mail-ordering the stuff. But they can tax you, harass you, frighten you, set up checkpoints to check for fresh fruit *and* ammo, and make it as much of a legal, fiscal,. and moral hazard to do something you used to accomplish by strolling down to the local sporting goods store.
>>
>>29826325
IIRC, importation would also be illegal. Who's going to check though? The fruit stand cops doesn't give looking for the stuff they're suppose to, I doubt they'd care to look for ammo.

Really though, there would be no way to stop mail importation either, since it's not federal law and USPS or other carriers don't give a shit.
>>
It really irks me that they're stilling using the retarded term "ghost gun" seriously.
>>
>>29826411
That would violate the Commerce Clause. Not that the fascistic bastards care, or that they won't make you spend years and years and millions of dollars in court trying to prove it. Which is the time-honored method. Courtesy of the Federal court system we're supposed to have no wait period and shall-issue CCW. Do we actually have either one? Shit no.
>>
>>29826477
Of course they don't care. They banned importation of so many things, not just gun related stuff.
>>
Jesus Christ, it's like the Puerto Rican 2000 Firarms Act all over again. Get your shit together guys, either bug out or go against it. Stage massive protests. Don't allow those damn illegals and SJW faggots and soccer moms to take your rights away, otherwise you'll have to spend several decades for supreme court to unfuck things like over here in the commonwealth.
>>
>>29826575
They had loud angry protests in New York and Oregon and Washington. None here. The city dwelling gun owners are scared and the rural folks are sheltering in place. You might as well urge the Jews to 'fight back' in 1930's Germany.
>>
>>29826654
>proportion of Americans against gun control is highest in the history of the polls
>WE'RE DOOOOOMED
>>
>>29826654
There were protests in CA. People were carpooling to sac to protest the BB thing. Protesting in general doesn't do shit though, since the vast majority of people don't care, and neither do the politicians
>>
>>29826674
For America, their fine. Cali's doomed from what I'm seeing here
>>
>>29826013
>hey I know how to make things safe! Us law abiding citizens will give up our weapons, so only criminals that break the law will have them! Aren't I so smart?
>>
>>29826100
They are basically meeting to decide what impacts negative or otherwise this will have fiscally or otherwise on the CA economy. To accomplish everything this ballot initiative wants its going to cost a ton of money but the state govt would love to add more members to their workers union.
>>
>>29825281
What about my 10 round .50beowulfs?
>>
>>29826822
I find it baffling that ballot measures can just pass without first researching the impact on the budget. If people pass a measure to burn money, they'd have to do it I guess.
>>
>>29826966
Welcome to democracy, two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for lunch.
>>
>>29826916
I think those are illegal because .50 cal rifles are banned but .50 AE is legal, then if then hold more than 10rds of 223 and 556, that makes them illegal.

>>29826685
My worst fear is Newsom for president 2020, 2024, 2028, 2030, and 2034, hopefully never.
>>
>>29827136
>Newsom for president
He would have to run to the center if he was even going to consider being elected, I don't see him doing that.
>>
Better get ready for lots of this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLu2cghMc1I
>>
File: EP+armory+de+leon.jpg (13 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
EP+armory+de+leon.jpg
13 KB, 300x225
>>29825196
Some more details.

If passed by California voters, this act will:

1) Will CONFISCATE standard capacity magazines. It will BAN the possession of a magazines with a greater than 10rd capacity, regardless of when you purchased them. Current legal magazine owners will be forced to turn them in, have them destroyed or sell them to a dealer. Of course, your used magazines will be essentially worthless because in the rest of the country they’re available brand new! There are no provisions in the law for owners of firearms for which there are no legal 10rd magazines available.

2) Will CREATE a 25 million dollar bureaucracy, with the sole responsibility of regulating the sale of ammunition. This money will be stolen from the General Fund, to be paid back with money Stole from the DROS fees collected.

3) Will MANDATE that everyone in CA obtain a “firearms purchaser certificate” in order to be able to purchase any ammunition. This “certificate” would take up to a month to obtain and cost up to $50.00. You would have to renew it every 2 years. Our names would appear on a database of certified ammunition purchasers.

4) Will REQUIRE that all ammunition purchases be reported electronically at the moment of purchase to the State, who will record it in a database to be available to law enforcement. This will likely quadruple the handling time associated with the purchase of ammunition, causing prices to skyrocket.

5) Will FORCE all Dealers in CA to obtain an “ammunition vendors license” in order to sell ammunition. It will also force all employees of any licensed vendor to obtain a State issued “Certificate of Eligibility” in order to work with ammunition. Again, this will cause prices to skyrocket.

6) Will BAN the private transfer of ammunition.

7) Will BAN the private importation of ammunition
>>
>>29827257
>7) Will BAN the private importation of ammunition
The Commerce Clause rears its ugly head. If they actually pass this, I may mull over being the first one to get caught so I can make bang in a civil lawsuit.
>>
This seems appropriate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoA_zY6tqQw
>>
>>29825953
Except it isn't. Newsom is going to be the next governor. Have fun with that, I've already secured a new job in Texas and am moving there at the end of the month. But you can stay in Cuckifornia and ride the sinking ship until the bitter end if you want. I'll enjoy my freedom.
>>
File: 1461530432850.jpg (33 KB, 245x389) Image search: [Google]
1461530432850.jpg
33 KB, 245x389
me rn https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXcdYBh3hgg&feature=youtu.be&t=52
>>
>>29825966
Just wait for another conveniently timed shooting in California to occur a week or so before the election.
>>
>>29827325
Jello Biafra was a prophet.
>>
>>29827359
Hmm I wonder who could be behind this
>>
>>29827349
Eh, Harris will probably win over him. I think he's doing this shit becuase he knows he needs big time exposure, and what else gives you exposure than something that pissed off both dem politicians and gun folk at the same time?

Of course, harris winning is also fucking terrible. I am moving fucking out before the end of the year.
>>
>>29826013
>reddit

Get out. And kill yourself. But don't use a gun, because we don't need another statistic for libfags to falsely attribute to supposed "gun violence."

Go get a metal gun free zone sign, sharpen the edges, and then slit your wrists with it.
>>
File: 1462135209471.jpg (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462135209471.jpg
37 KB, 600x600
>>29826013
>two people actually fell for this lmao
>>
>>29827378
Nah, Harris is going to be Feinstein's heiress in the Senate.
>>
>>29827222
>John Parry1 month ago
>I saw Gavin Newsom speak on this last night. He makes total sense. Please don't react to this like it's the end of the world. Sorry for your personal inconvenience, but it will save lives.

trololol
right?
please be trolling...
>>
>>29827183
He's a "younger Bernie Sanders" or Bernie Sanders Jr. who looks like Christian Bale's deranged liberal twin.
>>
>>29826013
>Could you be anymore self-obsessed with your strange attachment to material possessions?

You're right. We should all burn all our possessions and live in the wild.
>>
File: 1453692492761.jpg (45 KB, 494x468) Image search: [Google]
1453692492761.jpg
45 KB, 494x468
>Used to live in California
>Uncle is a rich asshole who flaunts his gun collection
>Never lets anyone else shoot them
>Wouldn't let me hold/feel his AR when I was going to buy mine

>Last year
>Move to Texas
>He emails me twice a week asking me to send him "hi cap" magazines
>MFW

I'm sorry for you other Calibros, but this schadenfreude is just too great right now.
>>
>>29827136
No, .50 BMG is banned, specifically. Any other kind of .50 is legal.
>>
>>29827571
>younger Bernie Sanders
yeah and bernie is doing so well in the election right now. i get what you are saying but only centrists win general elections.
>>
>>29827407
three, kek
>>
>>29825142
so basically, the trick is to have everyone misplace a pallet or 10 of ammo and report each box individually, over and over and over and over again.
>>
>>29825281
Good fucking question
But you're forgetting one thing
The politicians who come up with these laws know jack shit about firearms
>>
File: World_984182_2186295.jpg (78 KB, 780x554) Image search: [Google]
World_984182_2186295.jpg
78 KB, 780x554
>>29828050

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ospNRk2uM3U
>>
>>29828132
>no...
>its not

every damn time
>>
>>29827034
You know the founding fathers realized this and thought a great dea labotu it and basically said:
"By what logic do we permit a man of 18 years to vote, but not a man of 17 years 11 months? There should be more to voting than just fulfilling arbitrary criteria."
"Children aren't allowed to vote for the same reason that women aren't permitted to vote. Those mentally unfit to use reason to vote should not be permitted to vote."
"Only those who have an interest in the survival of the republic, land owners, should be permitted to vote."
"If you let the poor vote, then their votes will bought and wont be in the best interest of the nation/republic."

We should have listened to the founding fathers.

Who was the lad that said something along the lines of "once the people realize they can vote themselves fruits from the treasury, the republic is doomed." ?
>>
>>29827257
So what really this bill is, at face value, is a "Let's spend taxpayer money in order to make ammunition more expensive?"

Why not just put like a %25 tax on fucking ammo? It'd have basically the same effect only they wouldn't be burning the money of an already broke-ass state to do it.
>>
>>29828214
yeah they were some smart guys

>We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

>That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
>>
>>29825953
it's more republican than you think but not where it counts. R couldn't get any CA position wins during the 2014 elections and that was the worst turn out in ages for D among the whole country
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A

"This is California; we don’t pay too much attention to the Constitution”
>>
File: RINO.jpg (99 KB, 1600x822) Image search: [Google]
RINO.jpg
99 KB, 1600x822
>>29828313
>it's more republican than you think
>>
>>29828301
Why would you revolt against a ruling class that cares about freedom and the best interests of the republic?
Is representation without limits really worth the destruction of liberty and the republic?
>>
>>29825095
I work as a security guard, I have these petitioners one at Northgate One Safeway in Terra Linda/San Rafael, and another two at Plaza South (Petaluma,CA) one at Raley's supermarket and the other one in front of Trader Joes, they came from a group called the American circulators. I couldn't legally kick em off the property but it pissed me off what they were tryng to petition. Besides banning the death penalty and adding raising taxes which the middle class people end up paying for.
>>
>>29828370
wink wink freedom and the republic
>>
>>29828283
>%25 tax on fucking ammo
because it would never pass the ballot initiative or the legislature so they need to complicate and convolute the process
>>
i hear Newsom has a huge cock
>>
>>29828370
>Why would you revolt against a ruling class that cares about freedom and the best interests of the republic?

We wouldn't.
Just pointing out that the found fathers felt it is our duty to overthrow a govt that stops being of the people/for the people and starts doing business in their own best interest.
That even says don't revolt over some simple little shit but when the govt makes it clear repeatedly that they're don't have "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" of the people as their goal then something needs to be done.
>>
>>29828464
>i hear Newsom has a huge cock in his ass

fixed
>>
>>29828481
>i hear Newsom has a huge cock in his ass and his mouth

double fixed
>>
>>29828491
I hear Newsom was cheating on his wife again and both giving and receiving at the same time while jacking off a donkey and a horse at the same time
>>
File: 1460791932264.gif (2 MB, 403x554) Image search: [Google]
1460791932264.gif
2 MB, 403x554
>>29825801

> look at the electorate here

I have.

From Texas.

mfw
>>
File: 2013 poll.jpg (227 KB, 576x1283) Image search: [Google]
2013 poll.jpg
227 KB, 576x1283
We're fucked
>>
>>29828637
>834 participants
>bay area

Well yes, the majority of a semi-random group of 1000 people in san francisco will be faggots. So what?
>>
File: California_population_map.png (161 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
California_population_map.png
161 KB, 600x600
>>29828705
thats just the publisher of the survey not the area covered in it.
>>
>>29828726
thats even worse, trying to apply 850 people to a population of 17 million (voters).
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 442x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 442x276
>>29827257
>>29827913
>>29828325
>>29828637
>mfw California will become Puerto Rico 2.0
Welp, good luck guys
>>
>>29825622
Fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>29828750
I hope they slip something into the bill the makes Puerto Rico a state that simultaneously makes california a territory.
>>
>>29828742
my point is if you poll 1000 random Californians 3/5 will be from urban areas
>>
>>29828750
thanks chen
ilu
>>
>>29826654
Phil, while I agree most of the coastal gunowners here are lazy at best and bootlickers at worst, I highly doubt a protest in the land of protest-everyday-about-whatever is going to do much. The media here has a stranglehold as well.
>>
>>29827318
>tries hard to be caught
>ends up bringing over warehouse worth of ammo
>nothing
>>
>>29825196
it is my understanding that "fail to report lost or stolen firearms" is to combat straw purchases disguised as theft. Rollo buys a gun legally, sells it to known felon Tyrone illegally, Tyrone robs Kwik E Mart with it, gets caught with gun, its traced to Rollo who says "Oh, Tyrone stole dat gat from me!" That's ok with me, but “should have known” probably won't hold up to some sort of legal standard
>>
>>29828776
How about no. We're not cucks and bootlickers like those fags up thee and the New Yoricans. At least we care about firearms, if only the damn gocernment didn't appealed the court case we would have gotten federal minimum back
>>
>>29828283
>>29828461
Yeah, if it were a tax, the idiots who hate guns wouldn't see the point and wouldn't vote for it so you'd just have us voting against. Since now it seems like it's doing something more than just making it expensive to enjoy shooting, anti gun people will get behind it.
>>
>>29828313

It has more Republicans than people generally recognize, but they're greatly outnumbered by Democrats. Still, CA is a fucking huge state with ~40million people in it. 15 million Republicans is more than the total population of many other states combined.
>>
>>29828637

Holy fucking tits look at the gender breakdown.
>>
>>29828464
Atf please leave
>>
>>29829218
most people in CA have never seen a firearm in real life so they're this mystical scary thing. men are more likely to either have seen one or be more accepting of one
>>
>>29828750
Actually Puerto Rico's gun laws got FUCKED by the GOA and the NRA in the courts.

So they are in fact better.
>>
>>29825768
Hey, how interesting! The people's decision only matters if it serves the liberal agenda!
>>
>>29829249
SAF sorry.

Though they still have cops illegally detaining people who carry even though its technically legal now.

Also machine guns are banned which sucks.
>>
>>29829249
>>29829308
Nope, government appealed it and it got sent to a higher court. 5 months in waiting for decision, it'll get postponed into the Supreme Court.
>>
>>29829290
see prop 8
>>
>>29829478
That was my point.
>people decide against the liberal agenda by direct vote
>repealed
>people enact a clearly unconstitutional law by vote that serves the liberal agenda
>no problem!

IDK if this is still the case, but when I checked about 4 years ago, any place where gay marriage was put to direct vote by the people resulted in most people against it. Yet all of those states conveniently ignored this.
Personally I don't think the guv should tell you who you can marry, but this *is* supposed to be a democracy, isn't it?
>>
>>29829514
Maine I think was the only place it passed a vote.
>>
>>29826278
Welcome to Oregon, by the way. Feel free to stop by the shop
>>
>>29829340
If it don't get accepted though it defaults back to the previous ruling.

Also Puerto Rico doesn't have AWBs or mag bans so that alone is better then California.
>>
>>29829601
Thanks.

I'm nursing a wild theory -- more hope than first hand knowledge -- that the libfaggots in Portland have less of a gravitational pull on the rest of the state than SF/LA do on the rest of Califailia. They also don't have Silicon Valley as a get-out-of-bankruptcy-free card. So I'm hoping for a better quality of life for longer than, say, five years.
>>
If you own a gun legally in CA, get out right now! Pack you vehicle, stuff your family in it, and go go go! Take anyone else you can carry, Rooftop Koreans get priority!
https://youtu.be/TKfhWZGo8Bc
>>
>>29826255

won't happen. The majority of those agencies are comprised of pro 2A folks.
>>
>>29830213
never underestimate the power of a state pension and healthcare for life
>>
>>29826018
With the exception of OC, the majority of the population of California lives in the blue parts of your map.

>the reason that the state legislature is two-thirds a combination of progressive sjws and Latino race-baiters
>>
>>29826287
>CA DOJ SWAT team, I dont think they exist
Fuck they don't. I live next to one: DOJ agents who conduct APPS raids. Sometimes they do it on their own, sometimes they use local LEOs to help them.
>>
>>29826399
>My bad, they're called a 'gun confiscation team'. I'm not under the impression, having seen them on the news last year, that they merely stroll up and knock on the door.

Actually they do. They don't ever have enough info for a warrant when they first engage. They knock and talk people on the APPS list and try to talk them into a consent to search or incriminating themselves.
>>
File: county population.jpg (87 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
county population.jpg
87 KB, 650x650
>>29831685
Yes, we know. The rest of the country is no different. Google Reynolds vs Sims to see exactly how a libtard Supreme Court manufactured this mess.
>>
>>29831753

>CA DOJ agents that conduct APPS raids

In this case blues lives dont matter, thats when they APPS person is law abiding citizen that is a fellow patriot/conservative, that just happens to have some kind mental illness, or some bullshit "sexual harrassment", stalking, or other BS sex ofender thing. (this only applies to guy on chick, no faggot-queer shit, no comment on the dyke shit).
>>
>>29825095
Is the Newsom prick-cunt going to also ban and restrict out of body armor ownership, kevlar helmets, Level 3 and 4 NIJ plates, ban night vision/thermal devices, ban relaoders, reloading equipment, mandatory registration of how many reloading primers, new and used shell casings, bullets, and gun powder.

Fuck would there be a civil war it might start in Cali. Or I wouldnt mind of ISIS or Alqueda or Taliban bomb the fuck out of LA, SF, Berkeley, Oakland, and most of Silicon Valley because they would be helping the rest of America by purging the liberal filth. Also it would be very beneficial if New York, New Jersey, and Massachusetts were also disposed of the same way. Some right wing FBI-CIA-NSA-DIA agents look the other way allow
those Mudslimes to wipe out those liberal cess pools.
>>
File: peeping belgian.png (3 MB, 1489x1473) Image search: [Google]
peeping belgian.png
3 MB, 1489x1473
Hypothetically speaking, if this passed and someone from out of state decided to sell standard capacity mags to people in Commiefornia would that person who sold them be fucked or would they be out of the jurisdiction?
>>
Why has noone found the addresses of these political pricks and staged a hit on them?
>>
>>29832622
fucked if they got caught regardless if there was a crime (active shooter, gangster shoots cops, )or not (having fun on the range).

I think its perfectly legal if you sold to active LEO or retired LEO (if you are on good standing or some kind of shit like honorably retired/discharged, you are allowed CCW and still keep those full cap mags).
>>
>>29832667
Feinstein, (her hubbie sells our jobs to the Chinks)
Boxer (dont hurt her she's at leasts defends Taiwan)
Newsom

The three live in Marin County. Larkspur? Mill Valley? probably not San Rafael, not Novato.
But they may have multiple homes since their wealthy politicians.
>>
>>29832667
They have secret service and CHP on body guard duty.

It would be nice if their Secret Service agents and CHP body guards got sick enough of their liberal shit and turned on them.
LEOs have a reputation of more being right wing leaning.

God bless those great SFPD officers who got in trouble for speaking the truth on their cell phones (fuck those nigs, beanspic, flips, qwer-fgts), But they were still being idiots if they were making those texts on SFPD issue cell phone, if its their personal cell phone, hate to say this but the ACLU cunts better defend them.
>>
>>29832667
You or your buddies crazy enough to through a cream pie in the face of them?

Gavin every once in the a while visits Bon Air Shopping center in Greenbrae.
>>
>>29827349
Another Californian going to ruin Texas, shocking.
>>
>>29829630
Well, we have to follow Fed law, but thing is we need licenses for ammo, we're not allowed to reload unless we have a license, we can only buy specific said ammo, nearly every rifle with a pistol grip or something else is a "semi automatic assualt weapon", etc. I'd say we're just as bad as Cali. Oh and Kalashnikov type firearms are banned.
>>
>>29828325
I hope the San Andreas fault puts us all out of our misery soon
>>
>>29827378
Harris won't run for gov, Newsome won't run for Senate when Boxer retires this year. That's the agreement.

Thing is, there are no guarantees. That Senate seat is drawing a lot of contenders, it's conceivable that a long-shot Republican could steal it. If Harris doesn't get it, she could very well try for gov as a consolation prize. Newsome could very well find himself marginalized because he's not ethnic enough.
>>
File: JamesonLaugh.png (231 KB, 798x327) Image search: [Google]
JamesonLaugh.png
231 KB, 798x327
>>29834774
>long-shot Republican could steal it
>>
File: private_pyle_400x400.jpg (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
private_pyle_400x400.jpg
15 KB, 400x400
>>29833819
This. California starts turning to shit, and then "like-minded" Californians flee to Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Colorado, and Texas and they and their spawn slowly start infecting those states with their special brand of soccer mom apathy.

>mfw I'm a Californian who's going to ride this shit out here, you cucked pussies
>>
>>29827729
Good use of Schadenfreude.

I'm sad it's true though
>>
>>29826654
>sheltering in place
This is probably the most accurate description of the situation with all of us who are deciding to stay.
>>
>>29835961
Well, it all depends. There's a lot of Dems who want a shot at the title, if they start infighting it only works in our favor. To have a chance, the Republicans would have to unify behind one serious candidate. Of course they'll have to put up a couple of stumblebums to make the chosen one look good, but no other serious contenders.

The problem the Dems are facing is, they got too many heavy hitters going up for too few prestige positions. The Bay Area elitists who think they run the show could wind up losing badly to the ready cash and sheer numbers of the swarming brown mass of the SoCal NewDems. Villaraigosa could wind up being a thorn in everybody's side.
>>
>>29836111
>tried to ride it out
>even run and serve in public office

>Visit other states
>SCARs and uncucked AK-patterned rifles
>better job economies
>better home prices
>better schools
>realized I was torturing myself for good weather and the beach
Unless you're a millionaire with beachfront property and enough political clout to own "not Cali-legal" guns, the grass is actually greener elsewhere.
>>
>>29837252
>Lived in California
>Drive 2 hours in any direction to do whatever I could want
>Live in TX
>Drive 2 hours to see the same shit
>Dat smell
>Dat crime
>Dat more liberal than what you left
Yeah it sure is greener. Sure glad these "cheap" prices were good
>>
>>29836111
I'm hoping the idiots leave in enough numbers we can get our site together. Unlikely though since other states won't support their welfare bullshit for life
>>
File: conservative_brain 3.png (89 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
conservative_brain 3.png
89 KB, 600x400
>>29837236
Name ONE outstanding Republican in the state government today. They don't exist anymore. The Dems gerrymandered the districts so they would always be in power no mater the demographics. Republican party in CA is dead.
>>
>>29837687
i mean just look at this map
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.