[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I may be moving to Utah soon and I was wondering how the gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 16
File: utah salt lake city.jpg (276 KB, 800x1167) Image search: [Google]
utah salt lake city.jpg
276 KB, 800x1167
So I may be moving to Utah soon and I was wondering how the gun culture is. It appears the laws are pretty decent, do you think that may change in the near future? Are mormons really as bad to non-mormons as it I hear or is it over blown? There seems a lot of BLM land, how much of it is realistically usable for shooting? How many /k/omrades are from Utah?
>>
>Are mormons really as bad to non-mormons as it I hear

It's even worse. I have Mormon relatives I used to have to visit when I was younger. Them, their neighbors, and every kooky fuck at their tabernacle was a spaced-out creepy shit.

My uncle raped his daughter and molested his sons, and then (being the "pastor") got his tabernacle to fund his court fees and got off scot-free (Mormon lawyer, Mormon judge, normie prosecutor).

To this day he creeps around family events and takes 400 million photos of all the toddlers and young children present (he's a photographer, honest!) and is the primary reason we have disowned that entire branch of the family.

OH and the one time I attended their Tabernacle with them on a visit (I'm Protestant) to be polite half the congregation insisted I get baptized that day, and that they traditionally baptize you naked.

I was 13.

They call non-Mormons "Gentiles" the same way Jews call non-Jews "filthy goyim" and literally believe in a land bridge that made it so Jesus could walk to Utah and Ascend on that one fucking mountain they all worship like the mudslime's holy rock.

And let's not forget that the two resident Mormon tripfags on /k/ are both self-admitted lolicons.

TL;DR: Fuck Mormons
>>
>>29586318
Nice meme. Can I steal it?
>>
>>29586318
Was his dick like an evian bottle
>>
>>29586177
I live in Utah. the Mormons are chill. Post #1 is full of shit. The whole state loves guns. Campus carry has been a thing for years and my university is swimming in guns. We have tons of public land, you can go innawods almost anywhere without worrying about private land. You can't but booze on Sunday, but meh, plan ahead. Salt lake has a lot of good bars and Lucky 13 serves some of the best burgers you will ever eat. The downside of the public land and everybody having guns is that hunting during rifle season blows unless you have access to private lands. There are more hunters than trees in the mountains during opening weekend of rifle season for deer. overall though i would say I'm pretty happy living here.
>>
>>29586485
Which university?
>>
>>29586485

kit pls
>>
>>29586177

Utah is probably the best gun state. However, it is the worst nightlife state. Alcohol regulation is best described as "hardcore puritan", so you're going to be sober most of the time.
>>
Utah is great if you're a Mormon. It's not so great if you're not.
>>
>>29586525
try living in the south
>>
>>29586495
USU
>>
File: 17hbn7wtdyak1jpg.jpg (53 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
17hbn7wtdyak1jpg.jpg
53 KB, 636x358
>>29586552
>>29586525
oops
>>
>>29586177
If your from commiefornia stay out or jew york. Utah is considered the 45th best state for firearm ownership. Though that was 2 years ago. Gun culture is huge here. Though SLC proper is not as heavy in it. Mormons depends on what kind you end up interacting with. Some are weird some are chill some are pricks. Some chill. >>29586177
>>
>>29586525
Have you ever been to SCL? night life is fine.
Everywhere else is pretty mediocre, but that's because SLC is the only real city in the state. I'v heard decent things about St George, but I couldn't tell you anything from experience.
>>
>>29586578
4th.**** phones autocorrect being a fuck again
>>
>>29586578
>Some are weird some are chill some are pricks.
almost like the population in every state...
>>
>>29586594
I know it's strange but it is almost like they a humans or some shit. Which other people seem not to comprehend.
>>
>>29586578
This^^^ i came here to post what this guy said, if you identify as "progressive" stay the hell out of my state. Also go fuck yourself.
Otherwise, welcome aboard.
>>
If you're one of those easily annoyed, pretentious people, stay out. The Mormons will drive you crazy. Most of the Mormons I met are super nice/chill people, but some people absolutely hate it here because they can't stand to hear anything even remotely religious. And Mormons have no problem going to town on mentioning religious things
>>
>>29586563
The fuck happened to Georgia?
>>
>>29586636
kek alaska
>>
>>29586578
>all californians and new yorkers are progressives
Kill yourself. Anyway I was born in Oregon, raised in California, and moved to Kansas when I was 16... so what am I now faggot? Anyway I'm probably less progressive than you are by a mile.
>>
>>29586631
This. Religion is a big part of the Mormon peoples lives. But most won't really shove it down your mouth. Of you don't let them mentioning it or any stuff that go with it you do not have much to fear from them. Besides that but I would not worry about 'that"
>>
>>29586631
>>29586691
>as long as you don't break their delusion they won't kill you
Oh gee, sounds great.
>>
>>29586578
>>29586630

just fyi Mormons have been moving into California for some time now. It's the only non-catholic christian denomination that has grown
>>
>>29586683
>so what am I now faggot?
You're safe now. shhhh.
The commiefornians can't hurt you.
>>
>>29586725
>Mormons
>Christians
So I guess Christians are Jews then by that same logic?
>>
>>29586725
and if they take their conservative pro gun votes with them then i say open the flood gates, cali could use a little more red.
>>
>>29586703
>you don't break their delusion
oh you mean let them like their life as they choose?
>>
File: 2nd largest religion per state.png (608 KB, 1800x1210) Image search: [Google]
2nd largest religion per state.png
608 KB, 1800x1210
>>29586725
actually its been the reverse, utah never really felt the economic downturn and has been expanding ever since the olympics there
>>
>>29586809
>"Muslim" is a religion
>American education
>>
>>29586802

>Don't let them fondle children and inbreed like they choose

FTFY
>>
>>29586636
Kek. I'm curious as well.

In such a wide study how do you exclude one entire state?! Especially Georgia... Unless they were the control group or some shit.

I smell jews....
>>
File: German%20Gun%20Bait.jpg (39 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
German%20Gun%20Bait.jpg
39 KB, 650x650
>>29586817

This has to be bait.
>>
>>29586177
I'm a utah native currently living in WA. I can't wait to move back.

Utah's gun culture is great. Hunting and shooting are the norm in most parts. If you don't live in SLC you get a nice suburban small town feel but you still have access to whatever you'd want. There's tons of innawoods and you can drive two hours in any direction and find a completely different environment.

Mormons are hit or miss. Some are based, some are assholes.

The one thing to look out for is the crazy smog in the winter. Utah and salt lake valleys get some crazy inversions that trap all the car exhaust and fireplace smoke.

Other than that, Utah is clean, relatively safe, and incredibly gun friendly. Also the cost of living is pretty low.
>>
>>29586817
"Jewish"
"Buddhist"
You're as dumb as the person who created the picture.
>>
>>29586703
So you're one of those easily triggered people I was mentioning. Feel free to stay out
>>
>>29586817
For the sake of this graph "Christian" is also one religion.
>>
>>29586853
How's the smog in Logan?
>>
>>29586911
I have no idea, I'm from Orem and rarely went up past Salt Lake
>>
>>29586911
we get inversion, same as salt lake and utah valley. the inversion only happens under the right weather conditions though, so for most of the winter the air is fine. aside form the periodic inversion caused by certain weather conditions in the winter utah air is great, if not a bit thin. . .
>>
>>29587003
What kind of weather conditions cause inversion?
>>
>>29586177
The drivers are the worst in the country. You won't go anywhere without an asshole tailing you like he's driving his birth-giving wife to the hospital and has to tell the president of the United States that there's a bomb on a plane headed straight for a nuclear weapons factory.
>>
>>29587027

Stop leaking the plot of the next Michael Bay movie.
>>
I heard bars have "curtains" that bartenders have to go behind to mix/pour drinks

that true?
>>
>>29587027
>he's driving his birth-giving wife to the hospital
Given mormons he might just be.
>>
>>29587101
Any establishment has to have some sort of opaque barrier between a dining area and a bar. It's a pretty weird law
>>
>>29586318
Sounds like antman's paradise besides the pedo shit

Do you guy's think that is where antman disappear to?
>>
>>29587027
Shut up, Utah is one of the few places with a sane speed limit (70) and drivers who actually move with the flow and don't block up all the lanes so people can still pass.

In Washington, on I5, I feel like I'm gonna have a stroke every time I get on the road because people here drive slowly and completely oblivious to the world outside of their car
>>
>>29587014
idk, i'll bet google could tell you though.
>>
File: make80percentgreatagain.jpg (2 MB, 1992x4792) Image search: [Google]
make80percentgreatagain.jpg
2 MB, 1992x4792
Sure is a lot of salt about Mormons ITT. Not from Utah, but the ones I've known have been a pretty chill bunch, including some Utah expats. High human capital, prepping is part of their religion, they scare liberals, and the church has a surplus of single women--what's not to like?

>>29586578
>tfw from California
>tfw promise to vote either not at all or right of state median
Can I move there senpai?

>>29586630
Phew.
>>
>>29586563
>The South, land of freedom
>restrictions on alcohol
>>
>>29587462
>and full of niggers
They're totally justified.
>>
>>29587372
>the church has a surplus of single women
Mormon women are fucking crazy. Do not fuck.
>>
So how is Utah if you are black?...
>>
>>29587501
>advocating the removal and regulation of a natural right to a group of people

you sound like a gun grabber
>>
>>29587521
When that group of people happen to have an IQ, on average, 20 IQ points below the average of whites and asians... Then yeah there might be justification since they lack the ability to understand the consequences of their actions, just like children and the mentally challenged.
>>
>>29587372

The church has a lot of single women because they bait lonely chicks in with the promise of community and family. These are women that would not make it on their own. They certainly aren't worth pursuing
>>
File: 1460285066788-4.jpg (66 KB, 600x797) Image search: [Google]
1460285066788-4.jpg
66 KB, 600x797
>>29587372
>Sure is a lot of salt about Mormons ITT.
I might say...a great lake of it.

>>29587507
I actually knew one in high school who took a dump on her boyfriend's chest. No word on whether it was consensual or not. So I guess all but one of the Mormons I've known were pretty chill.

>>29587543
>The United States of America: An experiment in whether firmly believing that any idiot can exercise the traditional rights and responsibilities of a free man, will eventually make it so. It has outlasted all but a handful of the sovereign nations of this world, and alone sent its emissaries to another. Pretty cool, all that.

(More practically--either lock 'em up, which is obviously warranted in some cases, or let 'em do what they like.).
>>
>>29587658
Elaborate.
>>
>>29587678
>taking meme racism seriously
>>
>>29587678
>I actually knew one in high school who took a dump on her boyfriend's chest.
Quality women
>>
File: tumblr_o5hz9y0sYX1ul44nio1_1280.jpg (318 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5hz9y0sYX1ul44nio1_1280.jpg
318 KB, 1080x1080
>>29587658
I dunno, man, seems to me a church is a perfectly legitimate way of helping yourself find community and family in the socially atomized modern world, whence the dank
>go to church lol
meme. If you can do without it, of course, bully for you, but how many >tfw no hazguns gf threads do we see here every day? And if you won't pursue anyone who can't make it on their own, but you can't make it on your own (not saying you personally, this is a generic you, and about me as much as anyone), it sure seems like you're asking something of your potential partners that you can't provide yourself. Artificially capping supply leads to shortages.
>>
File: tumblr_nt98qb9MIe1usm68io1_540.jpg (131 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt98qb9MIe1usm68io1_540.jpg
131 KB, 540x540
>>29587734
>politically incorrect facts are "meme racism"

I'm not even that guy, but IQ is real, IQ is hard to change, IQ is a major driver of life outcomes, mean IQ varies by race, and this is all very much settled science that has been extensively replicated, unlike virtually everything else in psychology. The problem of creating a society in which low-IQ individuals can flourish is quite possibly the central problem of the post-industrial age. Read Linda Gottfredson and Charles Murray. Hell, read Steve Sailer.
>>
>>29587679

I'm not really sure how to take that thought much further. Seems straight forward.

>>29587762

I don't think social utility is an acceptable answer for reasons to keep mormonism around. Plenty of other ways to do that.

Read about the Danite band. Read about the founding of the church. Hell, watch Southpark or watch a taping of the Book of Mormon Musical. If you really want some intense, fictional yet based in reality reading or listening try A Study in Scarlet, the first Sherlock Holmes book. I promise it connects.
>>
>>29587809
How does wanting community suggest that someone can't survive on their own?
>>
>>29587543
SHALL
>>
File: tumblr_o3pagb0qjc1tpmgf1o1_1280.jpg (145 KB, 960x792) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3pagb0qjc1tpmgf1o1_1280.jpg
145 KB, 960x792
>>29587809
Well, the bad (or good?) news is that you don't have to worry about keeping Mormonism around--they, the Amish, and the Hasids are outbreeding the rest of us by a long shot.

Have read about the founding of the church and a fair bit of the Book of Mormon. Have read A Study in Scarlet. Don't know about the Danite band specifically, but have read about the Mountain Meadows Massacre and some of Mark Twain's stuff about how rowdy old-time Mormons could get.

Still not convinced. First, individually rational to convert even if current Mormons are responsible for the sins of the fathers. Every group has iniquity in its past; better to join up with one that does something good for you. Second, not convinced that current Mormons are responsible, any more than that current Americans in general are responsible for Wounded Knee or need to pay reparations for slavery or whatever. But I reckon that reasonable men may disagree.
>>
>>29587910

Saying every religion has had a muddy spot in the past doesn't absolve yours, though. In my eyes nobody gets passes. All prophetic, messianic religion based on an interventionist god needs to fade away. Certainly one such as Mormonism, which makes many claims on one's lifestyle and body.

You bring the social utility stuff up again. I mean, it's a point, but in the eyes of most apologists it's a weak one. Not always something I bother with disputing. I go more for the truth angle.

By and large, social utility is brought up when apologists are losing.
to the sound of, usually, "yeah all that's stuff is true and we can't strictly prove what we believe but look how much we donate to hospitals!"

At a certain point I'm not talking about just one, but every flavor of theist. It's hard to avoid, feel free to tune out when it doesn't apply to you and yours.
>>
File: tumblr_o38q7uwZ621u8wbhro1_1280.jpg (197 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o38q7uwZ621u8wbhro1_1280.jpg
197 KB, 960x960
>>29588064
>Saying every religion has had a muddy spot in the past doesn't absolve yours, though.
1. Not Mormon, just an interested observer.
2. It's not just religions, it's essentially any non-trivial group of human beings. You could, of course, reject non-trivial groups of human beings, a sort of Ayn Rand approach I guess. Some people flourish like this, and good for them--there's a reason that Atlas Shrugged keeps selling so well-but not everyone does. Some people do very poorly indeed--see e.g. Robert Putnam, or Charles Murray's Coming Apart.

>In my eyes nobody gets passes. All prophetic, messianic religion based on an interventionist god needs to fade away.
Or what, exactly? As a practical matter, Utah seems to be doing just fine in terms of industry and progress and social welfare and so on. And again, the Mormons, the Amish, and the Hasids are essentially the only whites with an above-replacement fertility rate. (Israel is the only developed country with above replacement fertility, and, of course, also stands out as an ethnoreligious state.). Generic western secularism is breeding itself out of existence. The arc of history bends toward increasing religiosity. This doesn't make religiosity terminally or epistemically correct, of course, but it does mean that any dreams of a secular future need to be grounded in a practical plan for getting from here to there.

>Certainly one such as Mormonism, which makes many claims on one's lifestyle and body.
Consider the possibility that having a lot of annoying demands is what enables a religion to function as a cohesive community. For a well-written popular discussion of this phenomenon, see http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/12/24/there-are-rules-here/

>comment too long, continuing below
>>
File: 1454472337396.jpg (189 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1454472337396.jpg
189 KB, 1024x768
>>29588212
>You bring the social utility stuff up again. I mean, it's a point, but in the eyes of most apologists it's a weak one. Not always something I bother with disputing. I go more for the truth angle.
Fair enough. By way of a parenthetical, I should note that the idea of religious practice as propositional belief is not universal at all. Lots of religious traditions will tell you that going through the motions is the important part, the beliefs are an epiphenomenon. For a couple of relevant discussions with voices on multiple sides of the issue see
http://untiltheseashallfreethem.tumblr.com/post/133002916821/in-your-ideal-calvinist-theocracy-do-the-people
and
http://untiltheseashallfreethem.tumblr.com/post/135329746661/im-not-sure-how-to-be-catholic-in-an-authentic

>inb4 tumblr
>>
>>29588212
>>29588262

I intended to use you and yours generally. It has no direction.

I appreciate your replies, but this will have to be my last post on this.

I feel I got off track. All this stuff to me is minutiae. A world that might trend to a more religious population overall can't be conflated with truth of said stuff. I think that an institution making those types of demands on the constituents is antagonistic in nature and there are healthier ways to be more constructive and less limiting to the detriment of the people in them.
>>
File: 1447775349198.jpg (66 KB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
1447775349198.jpg
66 KB, 540x303
>>29586177
What are property costs & taxes like in Utah? I think I might move there, convert to Mormonism and join the Mormon branch of my family out there!
>>
>>29587509
according to my black friends it's fine.
>>
>>29587903
Well to be fair the constitution also said niggers weren't Americans before we fucked it up.
>SHALL NOT BE NIGGERED
>>
My coworker grew up mormon in idaho and will talk shit on it for 3 hours straight.
>>
>>29586318
this guy is a faggot
>>29586177
Utah is fucking awesome gun culture. Mormon's are very chill people and they love guns just as much as anyone here. There are a few good ranges in SLC and Bountiful.

everyone in my office had a gun or ten. There are a lot of places you can go shooting out in the desert as well.
>>
>>29589340
i only have texas to compare to. sales tax is lower income tax exists,(texas has zero state income tax) im not sure about property taxes. but overall taxes aren't bad. the overall cost of living is fairly reasonable.

if you are thinking about joining the mormons check out mormon.org they have some basics info and the "im a mormon stuff is pretty nifty.
>>
>>29586636
Its just too based to get data for.
>>
>>29587808
I'm not really one of those "race is a social construct" people, but IQ is an all-around terrible metric. The brain is a sort of muscle where using it to achieve certain things will develop it to work on those things. I don't believe that given the exact same life that a black person would be particularly worse at something than a white person. I think it's mostly to do with the culture of mediocrity propagated by black communities.

The couple IQ tests I've taken were about pattern recognition and really low-level problem solving. I have strong experience with those two things. I don't think those things demonstrate responsibility and I don't think anyone with the same experience as me would do too much better or worse.
>>
File: jefferson.jpg (213 KB, 959x771) Image search: [Google]
jefferson.jpg
213 KB, 959x771
>>29592028
>I don't believe that given the exact same life that a black person would be particularly worse at something than a white person.
I once read an interview with a Kenyan cross-country world champion who said that the workout that he would recommend most to help people git gud was 4x800m in 1:52-1:55. The thing is that if you can do 4x800 in 1:52-1:55 you are already pretty fucking good. Same deal here. Somebody with an 85 IQ is not going to have the exact same life up until the test as someone with a 115 IQ, because IQ makes a difference in what you can do and what you can learn--and in how easy and therefore how enjoyable/rewarding it is to learn.

>I think it's mostly to do with the culture of mediocrity propagated by black communities.
I think this is probably relevant to overall life outcomes, but not to test scores, literacy, etc. It seems to me that this is pretty much where "creating a society in which low-IQ individuals can flourish" comes in.

>I don't think those things demonstrate responsibility
Mm...yes and no.

The first point is that it's usually in your interest to be responsible and plan ahead, and all else equal a high IQ person is going to do a better job of behaving well when it's in their self-interest.

The thing is that most good things are correlated with each other to varying degrees--so high IQ people live longer than low IQ people even when you control for behavior and SES, for instance--and I would therefore expect little-c general conscientiousness to be correlated with little-g general intelligence (IQ.).

The third thing is that, as a practical matter and with a plausible range of controls, IQ is strongly correlated with criminality and accidental death. Even if IQ is measuring early childhood acculturation or whatever, it may nevertheless be a good indicator of whether somebody can exercise the traditional rights and responsibilities of a free man.
>>
>>29586683
Same here, born and raised in NY moved to PA a little over a year ago. I still am adjusting to all this freedom.
>>
>>29592028
Oh and I bet you think that people with down syndrome are just retarded because they haven't exercised heir brains, right?
>>
>>29593898
i agree with your point but the more training and learning downies get the better off and more functional they will be. Most people shove them into babysitting programs and they never learn anything whereas the few who are handled 1 on 1 and are taught life skills and literacy can even become mostly independent.

>source: i have DS
>>
>>29587808
Measurement of IQ is inconsistent and slanted towards Euro style thinking. This can lead to false data reports. Remember if it's a "standard" it doesn't mean it's perfect.
>>
File: 1458346986684.jpg (214 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458346986684.jpg
214 KB, 1920x1080
>>29587808
>it is possible for us to quantify something as complex as human intelligence
>psychology is not the joke of the sciences and changes every 5-10 years since it's so soft
kek
>>
>>29593898
they had to lower the cut-off to 75 for being retarded since too many blacks were testing as retarded. true story bro.
>>
>>29593996
You know that's a big old fat load of horse shit right? They've designed IQ tests that specifically remove cultural factors and it still comes out the same. Additionally so what? If it's styled towards a Euro/western style of thinking, well that Euro/western style of thinking is the kind of thinking that creates modern civilization. Same reason that East Asians score as well if not better than whites. So fuck off with you
>abloobloo f-fucking imperialisitic Euro-centric whites
And get fucking woke you piece of shit.
>>
>>29594045
IQ is one of the few things that is consistent. Have you ever taken a proper university applied IQ test or similar? Because that's scientific as fuck, I'll tell y' what.
>>
>>29594217
It's really not. It's the same reason why Euros traditionally don't teach calc until higher levels, but where calc was invented it is taught more commonly at younger ages. Every culture has different approaches to learning. Measuring IQ is a bold statement, but it means about as much as predicting the weather years in advance. It is not 100%, and there are errors.
>>
File: 1457203242121.jpg (179 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1457203242121.jpg
179 KB, 960x1280
>>29594274
Nothing is 100% you moron, of course there is error. It's commonly accepted that IQ for individuals is more or less meaningless as far as determining how successful one might be in life. What it does tell you is that overall populations that map similarly on IQ will have some similar behaviors and values in a society. Have you ever actually taken an IQ test? Because unless you have or you have done some real heavy and serious academic research into it you have no idea what you're talking about, and no being a second semester psych undergrad doesn't count for shit. Nice cherry picking an example though with calc, you're completely misunderstanding what that implies though and the difference between cultural developments and the fundamental interactions between people and society. That is to say that low IQ populations, by the average, tend to view the world in a different view than populations with higher IQs. Every wonder why the lower the IQ the more violent populations tend to be? There is a strong correlation there, which of course doesn't imply causation but that doesn't exclude a relationship to begin with. Anyway, this is a weapons board and all this non-weapons shitposting is going to get people banned. So here, have a picture of something /k/ related.
>>
>>29594229
>scientific
>psychology

you're killing me smalls.

but seriously i'm not saying that some people aren't fuckin stupid, i'm saying that you are only testing one type of intelligence or at least a very narrow field in the spectrum. its just a number for reference at best, not an absolute. i know a brain surgeon that had to call someone because he couldn't install a deadbolt himself.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.