[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just listen to the audio, how the fuck did the liberals get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 18
File: aowformyfriendsonk.jpg (3 KB, 250x125) Image search: [Google]
aowformyfriendsonk.jpg
3 KB, 250x125
Just listen to the audio, how the fuck did the liberals get a conviction on this:

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_25664647/listen-chilling-audio-by-killer-minnesota-teens

Also what weapons would you use to defend your home from such an attack? I prefer a pump shotgun.

>home broken into several times
>guns stolen
>afraid they are coming back yet again and might be armed
>be in own home
>shoot intruders
>have proof and audio record of the break-in
>nobody contests the fact the buglers broke into the house
>be convicted of murder

What can we do to stop the Liberals from getting their way in cases like this?

Would a shotgun or AR be better for this situation? do you guys like the new AOWs?
>>
I swear someone keeps making this same exact thread over and over. Father, why have you forsaken me
>>
>>29554869
because once a person stops being a threat to your life or property, you can't kill them. A shot pregnant methhead in your front hallway doesn't constitute as a threat to your life, so you can't "mercykill" them.

slightly related, you can't "bait" people into a lawful application of castle doctrine/SD law. the open garage door/laying in wait thing opens up that can of worms. You can't invite your ex wifes boyfriend over for tea an shoot him in the fucking face for breaking in, can't put a flatscreen on your porch and play wack a nigger from a tree stand, or set up a kill zone in your house and bait some shitkickers to rob you.

without the recording and with a halfway decent defense team, he'd have instantly gotten off.

TLDR: just because it's right to kill the shit out of methzombies doesn't mean it's always legal. protect yourself from incrimination by not telling anyone about a fucking recording until your legal team reviews it and finds it helpful.
>>
>>29554941
I'd have written my own post but this anon said it best.

OP is an idiot and guy from article is just as dumb.
>>
File: oyy vey.png (21 KB, 982x137) Image search: [Google]
oyy vey.png
21 KB, 982x137
>>29554869
Interesting (((coincidence))) I discovered while browsing your article.
>>
>>29554869
>Not using less lethal and keeping her as a sex slave in the basement
Stupid old fuck, enjoy jail.
>>
>>29554941
>you can't "bait" people
The police do it all the time for every crime imaginable.

Guess what kike? The kids broke the law; they get to face the consequences. End of.
>>
>>29555060
old faggot should have shot straighter then. If he'd popped the cunt in the CNS and she'd just bled out on the floor he wouldn't be in prison right now for putting one between her eyes as she was begging for her life. On fucking tape. That he gave to the police thinking it'd exonerate him. Because he was retarded like you and thought "hurr muh castle doctrine dey in muh house!"
>>
File: image.png (322 KB, 545x700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
322 KB, 545x700
>>29555060
Go back to your hugbox. The first thing a legal gun owner should do in a home invasion is defend himself and his property. Right after that, he should call the police and first responders to handle the mess and give a statement for the forensic team that, if he is justified, will back him up in court.
Not fucking shoot people, drag the body away, and wait for more kills like this guy did.
I don't agree with the law entirely but that's the law and until it changes you abide by it or prepare to get fucked.
>>
>>29554869
IIRC he did use an AR.

Leaving a garage open doesn't constitute a trap, imo, but setting up a nest with food and drink and TARPS for the bodies does. That's what got him his earned sentences.

But those kids got their perforations because they were thieving scum who re-entered the wrong house. Don't feel sorry for them at all, being afraid of getting shot should keep everyone from helping themselves to their neighbor's homes.
>>
>>29554941

Imagine how much better a world we would live in if you could bait shit bags to commit felonies for sport
>>
>>29555082
She didn't beg for her life you stupid fuck. She screamed. Don't make shit up just because your jimmies are rustled.
>>
>>29555060
>teen's begging for their life on the ground
>execute them
>HURRRRRRR SLEFFF DEFENSE

I'm probably the most pro-gun person, but that is just not right. If you find that ok you really need to re-evaluate being a gun-owner because that's not what it's about.
>>
>>29555097
>Not fucking shoot people, drag the body away, and wait for more kills like this guy did.
Let's see:
>defended home - CHECK
>used deadly force as permitted under the law - CHECK
Nice try Shlomo.
>>
>>29555120
>She didn't beg!!! She only screamed!!!

Kek, I can see that holding up real well in court.
>>
>>29555122
>siding with literal criminal scum that should be wiped out anyway
I only heard one person "begging" if you want to call it that. Guess what? They could have had a gun. It's justified whether fudds like you admit it or not.
>>
>>29555131
well... we saw how well it held up in court.
>>
>>29554869
>Just listen to the audio, how the fuck did the liberals get a conviction on this:

I can't fucking believe idiots like you have a hard time working this shit out in your head.

>He plans ahead for break-in
>Sets up tarps & snack plate for himself
>He immediately engages both teens when able & does not wait for them to attack him
>Injures both, then executes both
>Waits for a couple days to call police

This guy did not act in accordance with the law, or what we accept to be intelligent behavior when caught in a home-def scenario. He acted like a fucking bitch, and now he gets to be someone's fucking bitch in prison.

>>29555060
You're a fucking retard
>>
>>29555047

every time
>>
>>29555143
>>He plans ahead for break-in
>>Sets up tarps & snack plate for himself
>>He immediately engages both teens when able & does not wait for them to attack him
>>Injures both, then executes both
>>Waits for a couple days to call police
Not illegal on any point. You're the retard.
>>
>>29555136
If thinking it's not ok to execute a wounded person that does'nt pose a threat to you in any way makes me a fudd then I am a god damn fudd.
>>
>>29555060
>>29555120
>>29555129
>>29555136
6/10 bait
>>
>>29555151
>Injures both, then executes both
>Waits for a couple days to call police

Both are extremely illegal you retard.
>>
http://www.newson6.com/clip/6598799/blanchard-mother-who-shot-killed-intruder-recalls-home-invasion-terror

Not OP. So /k, what about this?
>>
>>29555151
>Executes both
>Waits several days to call police
>Totally not illegal bro
>>
>>29555158
>>does'nt pose a threat to you in any way
>breaking into place and could have a gun
>not a threat
Yeah fudd or noguns confirmed.
>>
>>29555129
Wanna know how I know you never used a firearm to deter theft?
I've had two people try to carjack me and one deterred home invasion (one carjacker was a Spanish speaking Central American, you'll love that), the first thing I did was get a good grip on my pistol, the second was make sure my iPhone was on my hip next to my pistol to call the police.
What this guy did was full retard. He doesn't deserve murder charges but he did everything wrong and his stupidity has been awarded with jail time, rightfully so.
>>
>What can we do to stop the Liberals from getting their way in cases like this?
Don't shoot people when they're already on the ground, because that's literally murder. Shoot a bunch of times at once with something substantial, and then let them bleed out. Also, don't stuff the bodies in your basement and proceed to wait like a day before calling the cops.
>>
>>29554869
I gotta say the fact that girl doesn't instantaneously run away after the first shots is testament to how fucking stupid she is.

>BANG
>AHHH
>BANG

>"...Herpaderp, you still here?"

>>29555151
>Not illegal on any point. You're the retard.

You're the fucking retard. Our state laws do not allow for you to sit in your fucking basement and execute two motherfuckers like he did. We're expected to GTFO and get to safety if we can.

We do not have Castle Doctrine. If some faggot breaks through my front door at this very moment, the law says I have to vacate my house through my patio door to my left and call for help immediately.

Also >>29555165 & >>29555167 confirm the fact that you should not reproduce.
>>
>>29555151
everything but no3 is illegal m8

legal
>shitkickers jimmy the lock on your garage door
>you kill the shit out of them
>call the police
>castle doctrine.jpg
>I was in fear of muh life
>released without charge after statement
illegal
>jack off too much too deathwish 3 and prep your house into a methhead roach motel
>wound the two methzombies who break in because you prepped your home to be broken into
>drag them off
>execute them while rambling like a fucking psycho
>two dead people in his back room start to stink up the place
>finally call the police
>expect a gold star for cleanin up da streets, instead get arrested for the two murders you perpetrated.
>tards like you don't get it

you're the pvt. Pyle who asks "why can't we rape?" during the sexual assault powerpoints at basic, ain't ya?
>>
File: image.gif (400 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
400 KB, 500x339
>>29555151
>being contrarian for no reason
I'll be glad when the "shoe of irony" is fucking over.
>>
>>29555167
>>29555165
What kind of retarded samefaggotry nonsense is this? Or did two retards both come to the same wrong conclusion.

First of all, he did not wait "several days". He waited 24 hours you retarded samefag, and he was not charged for this. Second nice double use of the word "execute" retarded samefag. He shot both because he presumed them to be armed. That's called acting within the law.
>>
>>29555172
Bleeding out on the ground screaming in pain with weapon trained on them.

Yea they are totally a second from killing you.
>>
>>29555193
>Posts 10 seconds apart
>Samefag
Walking up and shooting them while they're lying incapacitated on the floor sounds like execution to me, what's your definition?
>>
>>29555186
>everything but no3 is illegal m8
Prove it you worthless faggot. Point me to a page with these imaginary laws of yours. You can't.
>>
>>29555205
>what is a phone
Interesting how two retards happen to use the exact same language and be wrong on the exact two points.

Anyway do you expect him to just assume they aren't armed after he shoots them once? No, fuck off.
>>
File: BrenHurt.png (337 KB, 823x720) Image search: [Google]
BrenHurt.png
337 KB, 823x720
>>29555193
>He shot both because he presumed them to be armed.

>Shoot to wound
>Target is laying there writhing in the dark
>For all intensive porpoises, not a threat
>Execute with another shot

>Repeat

This is why you're a fucking dumbass, anon. He deserved his fucking conviction.

>>29555193
>He waited 24 hours you retarded samefag, and he was not charged for this
So if I CC and I blast someone trying to fuck me in the asshole, I don't have to immediately report what happened? Ok.

Stupid fuck.
>>
>>29555200
>HURRR DURRR
>if ur shot u r no longer a threat guyzzz
>hurrrr
Remind me how all of those cases of niggers getting shot by police multiple times turned out. Oh yeah, not guilty.
>>
>>29555222
>>HURRR DURRR

You fucking got one part right, that's for sure.
>>
>>29555216
We are two different people.

But yes I would assume that they aren't a threat after they are shot on the ground. But I would keep my weapon trained on them just in case.
>>
>>29555136
I am all for shooting a nigger in the back if he is running away with your vcr and even I think this moron went way too far.
Once they are down and stopped it is time to sit there and wait for the cops, not execute them even if you think they deserve it.
>>
>>29555219
>>Shoot to wound
Prove it faggot.
>>>For all intensive porpoises, not a threat
>in the dark
>guy should magically know they're not carrying a weapon
Holy shit you're a retard.
>>
>>29555151
>all killing is homocide
This is fact. It is a definition, self defense or not.
>Byron set up a nice little blind in his basement, equipped with weapons, food, makeshift body bags, and a recording device
This implies that it was pre-meditated. He expected them to break in, so he pulled some Home Alone ass shit.
>double-taps the intruders to ensure they were dead, covers with tarps, and leaves them to decompose for a full day
>then asks his friend to report it to the authorities.

He was looking for a way to kill someone in a way that he thought he could get away with. Pre-meditation in any homocide is always murder. I don't condone the actions of the poor fuckers who bit the bullet, but Byron committed a crime here.
>>
>>29555222
Magdumping and executions are two completely different things.
>>
>Making shitty one liners because you're recording it

Fag deserves to rot in prison. One autist is locked up and two criminals are dead, this is the best possible scenario.
>>
>>29555225
>But yes I would assume that they aren't a threat after they are shot on the ground
Why would you assume that? You're in the dark and it takes less than 0.5 seconds for them to whip around and shoot you. That's retarded.
>>
>>29555231
That's why you keep a weapon trained on them till police arrive. Not walk up to them and execute them.
>>
>>29555242
And so, thinking they may still be a threat, you walk up to them to deliver a coup de grace?
I doubt it
>>
>>29555242
That's why you don't approach them and shoot only if they move in a threatening, gun grabby kind of way.
>>
>>29555236
>taking 15 seconds to discharge all your ammo
>magdumping
>>
>>29555222
if you shoot someone who's laying on the ground in the head you're getting charged it murder. You're not gonna get off on self defense. It's really not a hard concept to understand. You're either baiting or incredibly fucking dumb.

He's not a cop. He's some crazy old fuckers who executed 2 methhead retards. Honestly I don't see how anyone could try and defend his position after all the weird shit he did. Just stop posting.
>>
>>29555231
>Holy shit you're a retard.

Says the dumbass who is failing at telling me how a home defense situation works in my goddamn state.

You can't fucking off them when they're already hit, down and screaming in the dark. Obviously. If there was any doubt, this case erased it. You're also overlooking the "camp" set up the dumb fucker had going, which I've already explained state law does not allow for in a valid HD scenario
>>
>>29555247
>thinking
They ARE still a threat and he is under no legal obligation to retreat in his own home.
>>
>>29555206
>prove to me it's not illegal to execute people
so yes to being "why can't we rape?" guy

heres the disconnect tardo
>shoot methzombie
>be an old necrotic fudd and wing em
>plz no
>shoot them because fuck methzombies
>crocodile tears to the cops about how you were in fear of your life
>no recording to prove you murdered them in a legally separate act from the concluded "self defense" event where your shitty shot placement neutralized the threat but failed to kill them.
>perfectly legal.jpg

what old man jinkins did
>left his garage door and side door open and by his own admission "baited the trap" with some easily pawnable methzombie bait
>shoot to wound.jpg
>dragged em off to his disposal tarp
>rambles about fukkin methzombie shits for a good 15goddamn minutes as the two alive and wounded teenagers are screaming and crying in the background
>murders them in cold blood
>24 hours later.jpg
>finally calls the police
>presents them with his glorious tale of cleaning up da neighborhood
>what the fuck bro
>arrested.jpg
>jury of his peers find him guilty of double murder
>because he murdered them
>after legally defending himself
the murders and defending himself are two events. Once they were incapacitated it was no longer self defense. Now in my state, a persons perception of an event is "what matters", which doubly would fuck this guy because of his complex plan and preparation to kill them shows pretty damn clearly that he didn't consider the two teens he disposed of like hamstrung horses as armed threats or a danger to his life as he dragged em by the ankles into his basement.
>>
>>29555250
Where did this 15 seconds come from? Cops shoot till they aren't a threat. Which means on the ground after magdumping and probably doesn't take more than 5 seconds.
>>
>>29555255
Aren't*
>>
>>29555253
>"camp" set up the dumb fucker had going, which I've already explained state law does not allow for in a valid HD scenario
Prove it. Though even if your state is that shitty, he can absolutely "off them" because in the dark if they're alive, they are absolutely still a lethal threat to him.
>>
>>29555263
>doesn't follow nigger trials
The nigger was shot intermittently for 15 seconds much of which time he was on the ground, and the cop got off.

You said it yourself, you shoot until the person is not a threat. It doesn't matter if they're on the ground or not.
>>
>>29555270
>because in the dark if they're alive, they are absolutely still a lethal threat to
How so? If he stays behind cover, calls the police, and has a weapon trained on them how can you possibly say they are an immediate threat.

But ok, I understand you are kinda slow so I'll play along and pretend they are an immediate threat. So to stop this threat I will remove myself from cover, get extremely close and execute them point blank. Sounds like a solid plan.
>>
>>29555277
On the ground wounded isn't exactly a threat. If they move to point a gun at you, then they are a threat.

Also, if what you said was true, that cop is a dick that should get the chair. I almost never agree with police shootings. They have too lenient ROE.
>>
>>29555270
>he can absolutely "off them" because in the dark if they're alive, they are absolutely still a lethal threat to him.
yeah, his long rant between the initial hunt and walking right up and popping them in the dome sure illustrate how he felt they were active threats to his life.

>I don't understand how setting up a canned scenario to "legally murder" someone under SD laws makes the protections of self defense not apply.
Just because my state statute considers an attached porch to be part of a domicile doesn't mean I can shoot the UPS man under castle doctrine.
>>
>>29555283
>magical bulletproof cover
>in a basement
>a basement where they could also be walking around because guess what? It's fucking dark
Ebin meme bro. You sure told me.
>>
>>29555270
Are you honestly still ignoring all the evidence against him about setting up a trap, laying in wait for someone to break in, shooting them and then executing them while they screamed on the ground and recodingthe entire thing, and waiting a full day to call the police.

it all screams fucking premeditated crazy fuck.

The fact that you defend the crazy fuckers shows how retarded you are yourself. Honestly I really don't say this often but you probably shouldn't own guns if you can't even differentiate between self defense and premeditated murder. You probably think you should be able to murder people just because they muzzle sweep you.
>>
>>29555290
>I'll wait for him to point a gun at me and kill me before I consider him a threat
>I'll be able to see him raise a gun in the dark with my magic night-vision eyesight
No on both points.
>>
>>29555297
>Are you honestly still ignoring all the evidence against him

Yes he is, because he is a fucking shitbag
>>
>>29555305
What is a flashlight?

Or if not a flashlight does he criminal have magic night vision eyesight?
>>
>>29554869
If you people are so worried about someone breaking in:

>Why don't you have massive steel doors and multi point locking systems.
>Security glass windows.
>Metal bars for your windows as in proper ones.

I'm all for shooting intruders especially armed ones but why the hell do you people live in chewed paper houses?
>>
>>29555294
So I guess I missed the part where they fall down and later scream in pain.

They'll totally be tiptoeing around after that.
>>
>>29555297
>setting up a trap
Not a trap. They willingly broke the law.
>laying in wait for someone to break in
NOT ILLEGAL. I bet you think owning a gun is premeditated murder too.
>shooting them and then executing them while they screamed on the ground
Also not illegal, since they could have been armed, and he had no reason to assume otherwise.

You should honestly just move to some faggot country like Canada.
>>
>>29555322
>criminals carry flashlights during break ins
Hahahahahaha.
>>
>>29555332
>he had no reason to assume otherwise.

He did, though, because he fucking moved them to the killdeath tarp.

Idiot. If you're going to bitch, stop leaving out the details.
>>
>>29555329
>people who fall down after being shot can't get up again
Sorry man, it's been a while since I've taken biology. I forgot that after someone screams in pain, they instantly die.
>>
>>29555219
>intensive porpoises
>calling people dumbass/stupid
>>
>>29555332
Your not a cop. Unless you have a solid reason to believe they are still a threat after subduing them then you can't execute them. No, thinking they might have a gun is not enough. Yes, shooting someone and then dropping to the floor counts as subduing.
>>
>>29555346

Lol I kno rite?
>>
>>29555338
Home owner has a flashlight you twit.
>>
>>29555131
>>29555140
Except that wasn't what was debated in court. The manner he went about killing them was.

She didn't cry for help or ask him to stop. She screamed out of panic and pain, which isn't the same, you illiterate, sheltered morons.
>>
>>29555129
>used deadly force as permitted under the law - CHECK

Nope. If he had killed them with the first shot, (or more specifically not given them a "good clean finishing shot"), NOT waited to calm the police, and NOT taped the encounter he would have been fine.

The fact that the man was found guilty by a jury of his peers means he did NOT lawfully use lethal force.
>>
>>29555339
>he fucking moved them to the killdeath tarp
They were clearly dead before that.

If you're going to bitch, stop making up the details.
>>
>be method zombie
>get shot
>>
>>29555356
>>The fact that the man was found guilty by a jury of his peers means he did NOT lawfully use lethal force.
>what is an appeals process
That's not how the law works son.
>>
>>29555344
Instantly die, no. Still a threat, no. If they get up you'd hear them or if you were smart, I know it's hard, you'd have a gun trained on them and shoot them if they tried.
>>
>>29555339
Don't waste your time, this is /pol/tard tier bait. Just let it be.
>>
>>29555353
>h-hh-hhey burglar. i-ii-im g-gunna just shine ma light on you. p-p-please don't shoot me while i look for your weapon oo-ok??
>>
>>29555371
It actually is.
>>
>>29555332
Oh my god you fucking retard. I honestly don't know what to say to this level of ignorance. Go try what he did OP and see if you don't get a one way ticket to getting ass fucked in prison while you cry about how you were unfairly convicted and dindu nuffin! Even if you brought his case to somewhere extremely progun you'd get the same outcome solely on the amount of fucking weird shit he did.
>>
>>29555372
>If they get up you'd hear them
He's probably deaf after shooting in an enclosed basement. Not to mention basements usually have concrete floors.
>I know it's hard, you'd have a gun trained on them and shoot them if they tried.
Yeah you don't give the felon an opportunity to shoot you. You shoot until they're no longer a threat. Either use deadly force or don't.
>>
>>29555381
>acting like his opinion SHOULDNT land him in the pen
m8 the best place for this fucktard is the pen.
>>
>>29555381
Time to leaf.
>>
Reading up more on the background, they basically drove him insane. Were more than two and they broke in a total of 11 times and stole everything they could.

These two went out of their way and initially pretended to befriend him. That stopped when they stole a gold watch heirloom of his grandfather and such.

Yeah, not feeling bad for them anymore. They would've learned NOTHING by getting away with this, they would've kept doing this and escalating. Just a criminal career cut short.
>>
>>29555354
>I don't see how the background noise of his rantings being the pleading cries of a shot pregnant woman dragged to her death would play into the "yeah this guy totally murdered them" arguement
>I don't see whats wrong with "a good clean finishing shot" or how dragging two wounded people to a disposal tarp and shooting them in the temple from point blank range would clearly illustrate that old man jinkins was not in fact "in fear of his life"

because the manner of killing them was murder m8. Shooting them was self defense (depending on the whole "setting up a trap to kill them" thing). Shooting them the second time was murder. "muh castle doctrine" doesn't allow you to execute people AFTER utilizing self defense.
>>
>>29555376
So you actually think that the shot man that is being nearly blinded by a flashlight, in the dark, is gonna get the shot off at a target he can't accurately see.

Before the non wounded homeowner who already has a gun trained on the criminal.

If they move to shoot you, shoot them. If they don't, don't. It's not that hard. Like at all.
>>
>>29555406
>"muh castle doctrine"

Minnesota has no law for or against this, btw.
>>
File: 1434294315330.jpg (47 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
1434294315330.jpg
47 KB, 438x438
>This entire fucking thread

MUH SWEET LITTLE DINDUS, HOW COULD HE EXECUTE A CHILD?!?!

Seriously niggers and Muslims for once get this right when they kill blatant/chronic burglars, rapists, etc. If more people did this the number of criminals would fucking plummet.
>>
>>29555391
Solid point on the hearing. But wounded on the ground isn't a threat. unless of course you see a gun and they reach/move it. That the way the rest of the world sees it.
>>
>>29555411
>nearly blinded by a flashlight
That's a mighty powerful flashlight you've got there.

>gonna get the shot off at a target he can't accurately see
Yeah it's called shoot towards the light. That is if the perp doesn't shoot you before you even train your light on him.

I'm sure Tyrone will appreciate your thoughtfulness after he blows you away.
>>
>>29555401
thats not what anyone here is discussing. The Old Coot should have shot straighter and kept his goddamn mouth shut. The facts of the case clearly show he murdered them. whether they deserved to be murdered isn't the question here.

Also revenge killings are... get this... illegal. If old man jenkins here was all "yes they deserved to die, and I hope they burn in hell!" about it that would be one thing, but all this "abloobloobloo muh self defense I was so afraid for muh life as I put the barrel against her temple and made sure the blood didn't stain the concrete ;_;" is bullshit.
>>
>>29555419
He still didn't do himself any favours by recording it. Without it and by calling the police right after he likely would've walked away.

He also failed to report that they broke into his house several times over alongside a bunch of other drug addicts.

>>29555423
Drug addicts, affiliated with a gang of other drug addicts, plundering peoples homes over and over again like candy stores.

Role models my ass, they were already on a one way ticket to an overdose possibly harming others while doing so.
>>
>>29555423
>>29555439
see
>>29555437
>>
>>29555429
>But wounded on the ground isn't a threat
Wounded on the ground is always a threat. By the time you see a gun in a dark basement, you're already dead.
>>
>>29555429
>But wounded on the ground isn't a threat.

Well his big mistake was not unloading everything into them immediately. You don't shoot to wound, if you feel it's necessary to use a gun you empty it straight into them, both for your own liability reasons as well as a doctrine for using firearms defensively (as I'm sure there's plenty of dead victims who thought "lol they're no longer a threat")
>>
>>29555439
>He still didn't do himself any favours by recording it. Without it and by calling the police right after he likely would've walked away.

I agree, although I don't like the way it happened.

>>29555452
BOOM. BINGO. SOMEONE SAID IT, FINALLY. Jesus fuck, guys.
>>
>>29555436
Considering it's a basement it should be fucking dark. ANY light will block out EVERYTHING behind it. So yes it would blind him, to an extent.

Second, you know where they are considering you just shot them so you'd already have your gun trained in their exact direction.
>shoot towards the light
He'd be lucky to hit even close considering he's been shot.
You'd also have the gun trained on them before they could shoot. Considering you just shot them! Any quick and sudden movements equals getting shot.
>>
>>29555447
No, by time you see the gun they are shot again. You have the jump on them.
>>
>>29555452
>You don't shoot to wound
He didn't shoot to wound though, especially given that he killed both of them. He was just old and probably not a junked out magdumper.
>>
>>29555467
I can pull a trigger in 0.05 seconds. If I want to shoot you, you'll be dead as soon as you spot my barrel.
>>
>>29555468
What gun did he use, it might of affected his ability to magdump and all
>>
>>29555475
So you've already magically aimed at me and accurately fired before I can pull the trigger already aiming at you. Good luck
>>
>>29555462
You watch the recent video of a cop taking nine rounds of 45 acp and not even losing consciousness?

I'm not giving a felon the opportunity to shoot back. The protocol is always shoot until they're dead. Always or don't shoot them at all.
>>
>>29554869
>http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_25664647/listen-chilling-audio-by-killer-minnesota-teens

I'm glad this sack of shit will rot in the rest of life in jail.

I'm also glad we have 2 less burglars.

But, the home owner is insane with guns.
>>
assuming I lived in the USA, probably something easy to maneuver either a SBR or a pistol.
Alternatively a small shotgun loaded with birdshot or rock salt.
No sense in wrecking my walls because Jamal liked my TV set.
>>
>>29555485
It takes longer to react so yeah. That is if you even spot my gun in a poorly lit basement with your super-powered flashlight.
>accurately fired
Also, lol. So someone has to be able to accurately aim at you before you consider them a threat?

"AYY man yeah take a few practice shots at me man! You probably won't even hit me anyway. No big deal!"
>>
File: 1348438699812.jpg (765 KB, 2160x1755) Image search: [Google]
1348438699812.jpg
765 KB, 2160x1755
>>29555457
>BOOM. BINGO. SOMEONE SAID IT, FINALLY. Jesus fuck, guys.
it's been alluded to, you and the rest of the pro murder idiots just don't understand from a legal perspective when self defense becomes murder.

If he had magdumped into them right off the bat or had shot truer then it'd be a case of "can we prove this old guy baited them onto his property to kill him with this fucking insane audiotape" or "fucking nothing". But he didn't. Shooting them "was" legal self defense. executing them after the fact was a separate even from the self defense scenario and get this... fucking murder.

>hurr but dey were methzombie shitkickers!
no one said they shouldn't have been removed, just that this old fuck clearly murdered them. With a slight change in outlook/scenario it would be a cut and dried home invasion
>without setting up the robbery itself
>without waiting for them to show up to kill them
>if he killed them when he utilized self defense/called the police and they died in the ambulance
>if he hadn't moved them and just kept fucking shooting, deciding new carpeting is an easier pill to swallow than 20-life of prison rape
>if he hadn't clearly executed them, but still killed them
>if he didn't record that fucking audiotape

also this old shitkicker associated with methheads. you reap what you sow.
>hurr but dey tricked him with kindness
they hung out with him, did drugs with him, decided to roll him over and rather than call the police (because you can't tell the cops about someone stealing your guns and drugs lol) he decided on a revenge killing. Then after 24 hours of wondering whether he should dump them innawoods or call the police, in his infinite shitkicker wisdom thought without legal council that his insane ramblings and audio log of two murders would exonerate him.
>>
>>29555230
What the fuck is a vcr
>>
>>29555515
They play VHS tapes
>>
>>29555230
I would be surprised if Jamal were to steal my VCR.
Mostly because not a lot of people have those in this day and age.
>>
>>29555500
Sudden movements are the key indicator here. And I said accurately because it won't do any good for the criminal too shoot if he won't hit me.

It's simple. You keep the gun trained on them until police arrive. If it's dark you will need a light because you won't be able to aim. If they move for a gun or make a sudden move they get shot.

You have the element of surprise/ upper hand in all of those situations. Any competent gun owner will come out on top without executing the wounded criminal.
>>
>>29555492
Yes, but after that you don't walk up to them and put another in their head point blank. That is the point. By all means kill them. Just do it with the first magazine/ first time of shooting. If they happen to be breathing after then oh well. Wait for the cops.

Also link to that cop because that is crazy.
>>
>>29555143
I'm not here to troll you like that other guy
But
>not waiting for them to attack him
Are you fucking joking? Don't get me wrong he should be in jail like he is because he did murder them but seriously you think someone needs to wait to be attacked after someone breaks into their home a second time?

For me if you enter my home and appears to be unarmed and upon seeing me does not immediately surrender or attempt to leave they are in extreme danger of being shot. Anything that I perceive as a possible threat to my life might result in death.

Maybe you didn't mean it that way but I have a hard time seeing how someone would expect you to wait to be attacked after someone breaks into your home. Maybe you just mean threatened and my whole post is dumb but whatever
>>
>>29555549
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju8avzdLGN8
Here it is. He gets shot nine times point blank, but can still speak normally and doesn't lose consciousness the entire way to the hospital.
>fuddy-five stopping power
>>
>>29555515
is
this a joke
>pls be a joke
>>
>>29555579
Bull shit he said it himself he wasn't okay after being shot! See if he said he was fine after being shot then you can make fun of muh stoppin powa
>>
>>29555579
>>29555664
you can make fun of stoppan powah because of the /k/ommandos that shot up BLM

>8 rounds
>5 people
>none died
>muh 45 stoppan powah
>>
>>29555670
Come on anon you can't tell >>29555664 is sarcasm?
>>
>>29555521
>>29555641
Le subtle bait taken xD
>>
>>29555703
Just for the record, he's not me >>29555579.

Need to clear my anonymous name on that one.
>>
>>29555230
nah. this is /k/. If you sound anyway like a normie, you're wrong. All those responses making fun of "edgy" posts? Yea, those are made with everyone else nervously shifting their eyes left and right.

You have to remember that most of the people disagreeing would like to have the balls to just execute people, but they don't so they try and sound extreme on here. If they had their way in the real world, they'd be buttfucked by the court.
>>
this dudes operator as fuck T B H
>>
>>29555703
I knew it was sarcasm, I was just adding that the fact that those 5 guys didn't suffer fatal wounds was hilarious
>>
>>29555708
with the amount of newfags and youngfags on /k/ these days, you never know
>>
>>29555437
>whether they deserved to be murdered isn't the question here.

Actually the jury could of decided it was murder but okay and he should still walk for it.
Jury nullification or whatever.
I think he got sentenced way too harshly.

>>29555500
This is ridiculous he got up and fucking checked them after they were hit. Clearly they were not a threat. Are you honestly saying in a defense situation you're worried someone is a threat that you'd walk up and check them? I'd keep my weapon on them and get wait to try and place some better aimed shots. I'd sure as shit would rather shine a light at them then approach as an easier target.
>>
>>29555047
PaIdshill.png
>>
>>29555775
He stopped five people from coming after him, it was effective enough. .45acp was develop to stop people charging at you not outright kill them. Seems to work even though he shouldn't of shot at those people to begin with in that situation.
>>
Every single day. I swear. Every single day, I fantasize about burying my knife in some intruder's neck then twisting it. I pray to God that he will send a home invader to me so I can kill him with my bare hands. The entire notion is quite arousing.
>>
>>29555047
>goldberg
>>
not gonna lie I got a justice boner when they died. street trashed deserved it.
>>
>>29554869
I actually knew both of them, I grew up in Sobieski and went to school in Little Falls, my little sister was Nick's friend.

For one, Nick literally was a betafag who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. His cousin (the chick) had I think two misdemeanors but beyond that nothing. That guy though was really off, the one time I ever talked to him he went on and on about all sorts of crazy shit and I just politely excused myself from the conversation.

Aside from blatantly murdering both of them, and it was murder, the guy's like fifteen minute long rant before hand (THAT HE FUCKING RECORDED) and his methodical preparations leads me to believe he set them up. Hell, he even parked his truck somewhere else and sat in his house (I imagine in a t-shirt and his underwear) waiting for them to show up. Coincidentally he knew roughly when they would show up too, on Thanksgiving during broad daylight. Why? I have no fucking clue, but the guy's a fucking loon anyway so who the hell knows.

Then he waits like, what, two days before calling the cops? (I don't remember how long it was) Yeah, that isn't suspicious on top of suspicious. Then he does some weird /r9k/-tier smug talking over the chick while executing her, a local theory is he was dealing drugs and wanted her to suck his dick but she said no and he got mad. All in all most of the community was wondering what in the fuck was wrong with this guy.

TL;DR? It's unfortunate my tax dollars have to go to paying for his insanity.

>>29555178
>We do not have Castle Doctrine
Yes we do. Had this guy not been completely fucking insane, recorded his crimes, waited to report it, and then acted like he was guilty as fuck then he probably would have gotten away with murder.
>>
>>29555961
People are fucking stupid, dude. Normal individuals like us simply encounter them. No blame.
>>
>>29555974
To this day I have no idea why Nick was even there, it's so completely out of character. Plus it was on Thanksgiving and he was supposed to be with his family, that's how they knew something was wrong.

Kind of makes me shake my head at the "fuggen methheds tweaks :DDDDDDDDD" shit I'm seeing in this thread. They were both upper middle class and meth really isn't that big in LF, if you want a "meth scene" in the tri-county area you'll have to go to Staples for that.
>>
You can shoot people you don't know illegally entering your home.

You can't leave your garage or window open hoping they come in, shoot them, drag them into a basement, then record yourself yelling at them for a half hour before executing them both. That's some SAW 6-tier shit, OP.

You pop a nigger then you call the cops, and whether he lives or dies is dependent on how trolly God is feeling that night. Not you.
>>
>>29554869

All 3 of them are shitbags.

NEXT
>>
Whether or not someone offing a home invader that is no longer considered a threat will be charged is on the DA.

An old guy in SoCal got away with basically executing a girl who fucked him up in a home invasion. After being beat the fuck up by the girl and an accomplice, he was able to crawl away when they were preoccupied with trying to get a safe open. He got a gun, started shooting, and the thieves ran out of the house. The girl stumbled in an alley after being shot once. She pleaded for her life, claiming she was pregnant, but the old dude shot her again anyway.

No charges were brought on the old guy since they considers it self defense. I have read of gun people actually thinking that he should be charged though.
>>
I remember when this shit happened, and we talked about it a lot on here.

Only mistakes he made were how he acted right after the incident and having the audio. Gets a lot of these guys. Almost got Zimmerman. You don't fuck up with the shooting; you fuck up with everything else.

As far as I'm concerned, property is an extension of your life. You work for a living, your life is in your work, your compensation for work is money, and you use money to buy items. When someone steals your item, they are stealing a fraction of your life.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
>>
>>29556040

>I have read of gun people actually thinking that he should be charged though.

Gun people that own "hunting rifles" and think nobody needs an AR-15. Can't trust people like that.

SHALL. NOT. INFRINGE.
>>
>>29556040
>I have read of gun people actually thinking that he should be charged though.
Are these the same California "gun people" who talk about ghost guns shooting thirty magazine clips per second
>>
>>29555995
the article said they had some stolen prescription meds in their car, people ITT that didn't read shit started calling them tweekers

after reading the article and what you wrote it sounds like she was playing with Nick's head and getting him to do shit
kissin cousins maybe?
>>
>>29555112
>>29555112

he did not use an AR he used a Ruger 14 and it jammed, that's what fucked him over, thanks strum

>>29555112
>Leaving a garage open doesn't constitute a trap, imo, but setting up a nest with food and drink and TARPS for the bodies does. That's what got him his earned sentences.

so if you are eating foot in your own home and own a tarp you cannot defend yourself from people who break in?

why are you even on /k/?
>>
>>29555961
>I actually knew both of them, I grew up in Sobieski and went to school in Little Falls, my little sister was Nick's friend.

pics of the girl or get bent troll

Sorry some people you knew broke into a mans house and stole his shit many times and left him in fear for his life and then did it again and he defended himself

THEY COULD HAVE JUST STAYED HOME LIKE HE DID

no problem then, lib

BUT HE WAS EATING A SANDWICH AT HIS HOME THAT"S BAIT

oh ok
>>
>>29556238
>so if you are eating foot in your own home
so he's a cannibal now too...

also
(you)
>>
>>29555961
>Then he waits like, what, two days before calling the cops?

like, no

like, a few hours

like, because he was scared and what, traumatized by like, what he had to do out of fear of home invaders?

like..........ok
>>
>>29555961
>His cousin (the chick) had I think two misdemeanors but beyond that nothing

SHE DINDO NUFFIN ONRY HAD 2 MISSYS AS A TEEEN

SHEE GOOD GIRL

NEED PROGRAMS

most teenage girls commit crimes and invade the homes of others in the middle of the night to kill and steal
>>
>>29556251
>two days before calling the cops?
>like, a few hours

from the fucking article
>Smith waited a full day before asking a neighbor to call police.
>>
>>29555995
>Kind of makes me shake my head at the "fuggen methheds tweaks :DDDDDDDDD" shit I'm seeing in this thread. They were both upper middle class and meth really isn't that big in LF, if you want a "meth scene" in the tri-county area you'll have to go to Staples for that.

then why were they breaking into people's windows and invading their homes?

that's is criminal behavior past little teenage pranks

ill tell you why Nick was there, to steal shit

end of fucking mystery
>>
>>29556268
>>Smith waited a full day before asking a neighbor to call police.

oh so one day (was still scared overnight, called neighbor in the morning) is now like, what, 2 days?
>>
>>29555118
I want to live in that world.
>>
File: 1437779142709.jpg (391 KB, 1374x1425) Image search: [Google]
1437779142709.jpg
391 KB, 1374x1425
>killer of Minnesota teens
>Minnesota teens
>teens
>>
>>29555118
Become a police officer. They do that shit daily
>>
>>29556273
>ill tell you why Nick was there, to steal shit

no he was a good boy, he was going to get his GED
>>
Did the old man trick them into breaking in while he was camping?

Or did he correctly predict they were going to break in without him encouraging it?

If he didn't bait them, he's innocent. Cold hearted but innocent.

I don't think simply leaving your garage door open qualifies for entrapment..

By this line of logic buying a gun is preparing for the same scenario and if you defend yourself you'd be just as guilty as him.

Police do stake outs and shoot people all the time.
>>
>>29556428

Here again, yea he did kinda execute them and he did wait three days before calling the police. If I was mortally wounded I'd want to be put out of my misery but waiting three days before contacting the police is in my opinion the deal breaker...
>>
>>29556452
>waiting three days before contacting the police is in my opinion the deal breaker...

ahahaha it keeps getting longer and longer, it was at night, he called his friend in the morning and fearfully reported it, it was hours

not 3 fucking days lolllololololol

some other lib was saying 2 days upthread and got called out, but it keeps getting loooooooonger
>>
>>29556459
Whether it was hours or days, he waited too fucking long.
>>
>>29556459

Oh, then a life sentence is way unjust.

The police do entrapment all the damn time, they can legally sell you weed and arrest you for it. It's wrong and illegal but if they send this guy to prison they have to do it to the police too.

Unless he tricked them into coming into his home by contacting them or influencing them. Parking his truck away from his home isn't setting them up in my opinion, people have the right to park different places
>>
>>29556476

I can see a few hours to contact your lawyer as justifiable in today's legal climate.

They were already dead, the damage was done, and by waiting a few hours he harmed nothing.
>>
>>29556476
>>29556476
>Whether it was hours or days, he waited too fucking long.

yeah that's the problem, not the fact home invaders broke a window and came into his house

i mean if home invaders came into your house to rape your children the issue would be how long it took you to call 911, not that you were a victim of home invaders!
>>
>>29556481
>people have the right to park different places

liberals don't think so
>>
ITT we learn that /k/ommandos would bait intruders into their houses to kill them.

Shit man, if you break in I'll shoot you but this guy went far beyond castle doctrine into the psycho realm
>>
Lol glad I have castle doctrine in my state. I don't have to flee from my own home or vehicle.
>methfags break in
>muh life's threatened
>lay down hellfire
>justified and legal

You don't record this shit and ramble on for 15min. Magdump and call popo. Guy basically did everything wrong.
>>
>>29556491
>i mean if home invaders came into your house to rape your children the issue would be how long it took you to call 911
After presumably shooting them both in the head. Seconds. Then when the police come and ask for a statement, I tell them I'd like a lawyer present, as is my fucking right.

I don't wait as long as this psycho did. And I don't drag the bodies around like a fucking serial killer.
>>
>>29556509

sitting in your house is baiting?

you are literally saying you can't park your car where you want then go home and eat sandwiches then defend yourself, if you do, it's murder

the intruders could have just, you know, not broken into his home
>>
>>29556495
>guy parks in different spot
>too look as if no ones home

Baiting?? These libtards are reaching on that one. Fuck I can't park down the road. Etc.
>>
>>29556520

I don't break into another man's house

then i don't get shot

try that, liberal
>>
Funny thing is if these were nignogs who broke in his home no one would literally give a shit. Media and libtards included.
>>
You guys are literally racist

when it's a black kid shot no matter what you are like DINDONUFFIN LOLOLOL

when it's a white kid even if they literally break windows and enter a home and a man defends himself you are saying it's OK

get fucked
>>
>>29556542
Lol if Trayvon dindus did this no a single cuck on here would be crying about shit.

Get fucked with hypocricsy fudds.
>>
>>29556522

If he had called the cops after the first kill and there wasn't that audio I could totally believe he was just fucking around at home when someone broke in so he defended himself. The fact that he didn't call the cops and waited for another intruder, plus his audio manifesto of psychosis shows this was half self defense half psychotic retribution.

You can totally park your car wherever and sit in your basement, this is America goddamnit. But when you put it into context you can't be too surprised he was charged.

Also, screaming you're dead at people you're shooting and mumbling like a lunatic before and after kills, and recording it doesn't help his case much.
>>
>>29556560
>Also, screaming you're dead at people you're shooting and mumbling like a lunatic before and after kills, and recording it doesn't help his case much.

mumbling is not illegal, recording is not illegal

defending yourself is not illegal

breaking into homes is

they could have stayed home like he did, then there's no problem
>>
>>29556558
>Lol if Trayvon dindus did this no a single cuck on here would be crying about shit.

That's almost a sentence.
>>
>>29556591
Lol this faggot is really crying over grammar?

Do you have the mental capacity to understand statement or not tard.
>>
>>29556583
>defending yourself is not illegal
When you walk up to a person lying in a pool of their own blood and shoot them in the face, it ceases being self defense.
>>
>>29556583
>hurr not illegal
but murder is
which is what he did

y'know, when he dragged them onto a tarp and shot them both in the head at point blank range. that thing he admitted to doing. And recorded himself doing

Best case scenario he's an insane retarded old cocksucker who is rightfully rotting in jail because it's illegal to non judicially execute people because you weren't a good enough shot/wanted to shout at em a little and rant about shit before apologising and pressing a gun against their temple

more likely he was a drug dealer that liked to hang out with underagefags and highschoolers and murdered two methzombies over getting rolled
>inb4 something something it's a perfectly normal reaction to getting robbed(of drugs. which you sell) to invite them over on thanksgiving and MUH CASTLE DOCTRINE
>inb4 it's normal to wait 24 hours to call the police after being the victim of a home invasion and shooting two people
>>
>>29556583

I agree but the combination and the circumstances shows premeditation which is illegal.

If he'd shot the first one and called the cops, and not recorded himself he'd have been fine. He fucked himself
>>
>>29556665

Is buying a gun also premeditation if you happen to defend yourself with it?

Yea I agree killing them was unnecessary and its tragic because they were young kids doing dumb things, but I still think a life sentence is unfair.

The kids were going to break into his house, and he took precautions. He didn't run, he reported it, he was prepared to go to court and he felt like he was in the wrong.

This is the problem I have with this case.

The guy obviously had the foresight to look up laws and make sure he was in the right.

Which I'm certain he did.

And he still got in trouble for it.

The justice system is absolutely broken if you can't do that.
>>
File: CIA please go.jpg (209 KB, 1871x938) Image search: [Google]
CIA please go.jpg
209 KB, 1871x938
>>29554869
>ITT we respond to ancient bait.

It may as well be 2026 and you dumb fucks will still respond to this bait.
>>
>>29554869
True facts? It's almost 100% because he never called the cops.

That's the one thing a Minnesota jury will fuck you over for every time.

You can't kill shoot people and then just tell your neighbor the next day, you've gotta call the cops.
>>
>>29556560

I think he knew damn well they were coming. The guy worked security and obviously knew.

He knew they were going to break into his home with bad intent and he knew that he was in the right to kill them.

I guess because he knew all this, that's why he's guilty?

Because he thought he could kill people and not get in trouble because the law says so?

You're damned if you do, damned if you don't.
>>
>>29556683

>is buying a gun premeditation?

now youre arguing like a liberal

no its not, but setting a "trap" for those kids, recording it, and admitting he baited them IN COURT is premeditation. he's retarded.

>he looked up laws and made sure he was in the right

he obviously didnt.

>the courts fucked him

nigger, americans defend their homes and businesses all the time from intruders and dont go to jail because they didnt do psychotic shit like this asshole.
>>
>>29556704

But... is being a psycho illegal?

He didn't invite them, they were BREAKING IN.

He worked in security and knew enough to realize odds were they going to break into his home and he took steps to protect himself. Granted, he was beyond Dale Gribble levels of crazy if he was just sitting there with his gun waiting for them.

But isn't that what every gunowner does when they get paranoid?
>>
>>29556542
>>29556583
>>29556646
>>29556683
He executes at least one wounded and compliant prisoner, on tape.

Then he leaves the bodies in his basement overnight and then tells his neighbor he's got two dead bodies in the basement "so you'd better call the cops on me."

He never called the cops.

If he hadn't executed the one girl and he'd called the cops immediately, he would have been fine.
>>
>>29556713
Don't let the body reach room temp before telling your neighbor, call the fucking cops immediately, you dumbfuck.
>>
>>29556714

See, now we have one guy saying he called the cops a few hours later.

And yes if a kid was begging for their life and bleeding out, its kinda hard to say you feared for your life but police have shot down people in that same position no problem and people have proved that even if they are mortally wounded they can still be dangerous enough to kill you.
>>
>>29554869
>executes people who are clearly no longer a threat
gee i wonder
>>
>>29556718

He probably called his neighbor because that guaranteed he had a witness or something.

THE DUDE WORKED IN SECURITY, RIGHT?

He had the confidence to record and do all of that, he obviously thought he was on the right side of the law.

And if he didn't do all that to justify himself, the dude needs counseling or something because recording all that and calling the neighbor first with no legal motive is absolutely unhinged.
>>
>>29556718

this. the biggest issue is he waited a day to call the cops at all, but he also fucked up by not calling the cops after he shot the first intruder.

>>29556713

>waiting with his guns

maybe he would have got off in another state but you have to remember minnesota has not enacted castle doctrine. he was pretty much fucked regardless of the circumstances but he certainly made them worse for himself
>>
>>29556683
>executing them after incapacitating them in a separate act after employing legal self defense was straight up fucking murder
ftfy

If they broke in and he shot and killed them, then called the police he would have employed Lethal force legally. Between the baiting them (like he admitted to), inviting them over/orchestrating a reason for them to be there(likely), moving them while fucking alive, kill cordon/serial killer tarps, and then finally executing them it's pretty damn obvious why this fuck went to prison.

>had the foresight to look up laws
>still got in trouble (because he broke them)
>why can't we just murder people guys, the justice system is broken ;_;

whats with all these edgy faggots and twisting self defense law in their heads into legalized murder? This guy pretty clearly treated this as a revenge killing, not a defense of life or property.
>hurr da law says muh castle so I can kill anyone in muh house anyway I like!
>what do you mean that means you have no duty to retreat when someone is kicking down your door, not that you can shoot your neighbor for standing on your porch! Bu..bu...da statute says ______, what do you mean I don't understand those clearly stipulated limitations or that the accompanying case law and application....
>>
>>29556742

>but muh house is a castle

>he dindu nuffin

im as pro 2A and pro self defense as they come but this nigger murdered people, he didnt defend shit
>>
>>29556722
>but police have shot down people in that same position no problem and people have proved that even if they are mortally wounded they can still be dangerous enough to kill you.
what is with you retards and thinking that means you can execute people after you've removed the threat to life or property?
>the unarmed pregnant girl you dragged onto a tarp so your "self defense" didn't get blood on the linoleum was a threat, which is why you had to cull her like a horse with a broken ankle
a non insane person would... get this... call 911. For cops so you could stop pointing a gun at her in case they attempt to continue accosting you and get fucking this... an ambulance.
>>
>>29556238
>Mini 14 jammed

User error
>>
>>29554869
Maybe they should have just... You know... Not broken into his home? If you break into people's houses you deserve to get killed. End of story.
>>
>>29556742

Dude I'm not trying to twist laws, there's a lot of confusion as to what he actually did.

>>29556772

I didn't know he dragged her on to a tarp before killing her.

Yea, that would be murder.
>>
>>29554869
3/10 bait
>>
>>29555841
EVERY FUCKING TIME.
>>
>>29555118
>>29556309

>ywn get to bait your property and play whack-a-nigger while sipping beer in the comfort of your treestand

Why even live?
>>
Who still gives a shit?
>>
>>29556190
fugg if I know

>>29556247
>left him in fear for his life
He recorded himself talking to himself like a lunatic and then incapacitated and executed two other humans. Where was the fear if he was so neatly prepared???

>>29556251
>like, a few hours
Source.

>>29556261
>most teenage girls commit crimes
>middle of the night to kill and steal
This isn't fucking Detroit dude. Even B&E isn't common here, shut the fuck up.
>>
He had shitloads of pain pills, he was probably selling them to the kids and/or getting the girl to suck his dick for them and that's why they were breaking in, to get the pain pills. That's why he was SO pissed, they had taken his drugs before and he's a drug addict; old people can claim they are in pain and retarded doctors will give them so many pain pills they are basically heroin addicts

I think what happened is he had the idea to record what was going on to save his ass and prove he was acting in self defense but he was fucking high on drugs and lost it and did a bunch of creepy shit and executed the girl and knew he fucked up

he was basically a drug addict, if you think about it this way it makes a lot of sense
>>
So you guys are saying he was waiting with a gun and a pack of sandwiches?
>>
File: RarebearF8F.jpg (143 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
RarebearF8F.jpg
143 KB, 1600x1200
>>29554869

Guy deserved the conviction, he's clearly deranged.

Tormenting a person you just shot, mocking them, then murdering them is no longer self defense.

And before you freak out and call me a gun grabbing liberal, I'd be all for this guy just shooting them and calling the police, they were fucktards that would still be alive if they didn't repeatedly break into an old man's house.

Frankly I don't feel sympathy for any of them, two less fucktards on the street, one less psycho.
>>
>>29554869
because people like you exist OP.
>>
>>29557576

That makes sense, you should be a cop or something.

Gold star.
>>
>>29556058
I second this post. Fudds are a fucking plague of ignorant elitism.

To them, hunting with a bolty-.223 is fair, but using a semi-auto AR .223 is somehow cheating. I have no patience for hypocrisy like this.
>>
File: 0009681190.jpg (50 KB, 707x942) Image search: [Google]
0009681190.jpg
50 KB, 707x942
>>29557576
>He had shitloads of pain pills, he was probably selling them to the kids and/or getting the girl to suck his dick for them and that's why they were breaking in, to get the pain pills. That's why he was SO pissed, they had taken his drugs before and he's a drug addict; old people can claim they are in pain and retarded doctors will give them so many pain pills they are basically heroin addicts
>I think what happened is he had the idea to record what was going on to save his ass and prove he was acting in self defense but he was fucking high on drugs and lost it and did a bunch of creepy shit and executed the girl and knew he fucked up
>he was basically a drug addict, if you think about it this way it makes a lot of sense

I bet this is how he knew when they would break in (approximately) The kids probably knew what day of the month he got his script filled because the last month they had taken by breaking in his bottle of pills with the refill date on it thus leaving him in heroin withdraw and them with the date for the next month.

So they come by on that date at night and see his car gone and are thinking "SCORE"

but he has just not only been without his pills for however many days and in heroin withdraw but just got his new pills and his jacked up out of his fucking mind and hatches this "I am going to catch these fuckers this time and record it to prove they were breaking in and shoot them" but he was so out of his mind on drugs that it went all crazy in practice

what do you guys think of this story i pulled out of my ass?
>>
>>29558057

most hunters I know think .223 is a very very borderline cartridge no matter what

however I know there is this one hunt club who has great respect for one of their members who hunts only with a .17 HMR but he uses it sort of like a bow and arrow and only takes pinpoint shots at a max of about 40 yards, so his whole thing is sneaking up that close and putting it right in the brain and he never ever misses because if there is even the hint he won't get the shot he won't take it. and they respect him for that and let him use that rifle (a CZ) even though the caliber is not legal in the state.

the guy is a legend
>>
>>29558177
>most hunters I know think .223 is a very very borderline cartridge no matter what

They've never seen coyotes. Ok.

My example fits .308 also. To fagheads like my cousin, the very idea that I own a semi-auto WASR makes me some kind of would-be murderer, no matter that it occupies my bedroom most of the time.

>"Get a lever-action and call it good. Military-style rifles are evil."
>>
>>29558177
>sort of like a bow and arrow
>40 yards

L
O
L
>>
>>29558057
.223 is too small to begin with.
>>
>>29558439

It doesn't even fucking matter in this fucking case, you sperg.
>>
>>29558404
That's not a hard shot with a bow at all

>>29558439
>what are coyotes
>what are hogs
>what are white tail

Oh yeah, things that are killed by .223 on a regular basis.
>>
>>29555780
Ive been on the chan since your boy GW was in office. But i feel like even underageb& know what a vcr is
>>
I live about 4 blocks from this guy's house.
>>
>>29554869
>Would a shotgun or AR be better for this situation? do you guys like the new AOWs?
AR or AK
>>29554941
>once a person stops being a threat to your life or property, you can't kill them
That's not how that works. You cannot kill someone, you can use deadly force. This guy did nothing wrong except not calling 911 for them, but he was fucking retarded about his defense.

Anyone who you can reasonably believe is unlawfully present in your home is a deadly threat.

There is nothing unlawful about being in a defensive position. What this dude did was be an asshole about it, and as it turns out juries are people.

>can't put a flatscreen on your porch and play wack a nigger from a tree stand
That you actually can do. As long as the porch isn't easily accessible to vagrants and pests, the same rule as garbage, it's still a protected part of your domicile. If the porch has half-height wood fence someone would have to jump over, a screened in porch, et cetera, it's protected.
>>
>>29559526
>the amount of wrong in this post
GG at your trial if you ever need to employ lethal force
read the thread nigga. you can't execute people "in self defense".
>>
>>29556238
That's like saying "so if you have a kid in your house you can't masturbate?"

Yes, you can masturbate with kids in the house. But if you're jacking off, and there's a kid in the room, and that kid's in the room naked, then yeah, you're probably a fucking pedophile.
>>
>>29557576
>he was basically a drug addict, if you think about it this way it makes a lot of sense
LF anon here, I talked to my little sister and she said that Hailey (the chick) was "kind of a party girl I guess???" but yeah, the entire thing is just a bunch of "what the fuck" because even though I thought the guy was a little weird I never thought he was a murderer.

>>29558140
>what do you guys think of this story i pulled out of my ass?
I mean you're both pretty much spot on with the running theory around here, people more or less say the same thing when this comes up. Little Falls has like 6k people at the very most, beyond that? Part of the reason why this was so goddamn bizarre was just how out of character everything was, I mean people will talk and gossip but this ended up in prison time for a guy and two dead teenagers. A guy who kept to himself in prison for killing two kids who are absolutely not the kind to get involved with this sort of shit. (I mean that's a dumb thing to base anything off of but there's some truth to stereotypes)

Just fucked up all around, I don't think anyone will ever know what happened or why.

>>29559526
>What this dude did was be an asshole about it
He literally RECORDED himself murdering somebody, waited a ridiculous amount to time to report it, and then sat in court claiming about how there were all these other break-ins that A: were never reported and B: there is no evidence of ever happening.

He did a lot of things wrong. I'm not excusing B&E, that's wrong too, but neither kid was a threat at all when he stood over them and discharged a firearm into their heads. That's murder.

This SHOULD have ended in two hospital visits and two people going to prison for being dumbasses.
>>
>>29556326
Oddly enough, not a case of the media using teens to mean black people. Debatable if 18 counts as "teen" instead of say, young adult
>>
>>29556326
>>29561752
EighTEEN, fuckheads. Just because that age has been arbitrarily chosen as the legal age of majority doesn't mean they weren't literally stupid fucking teenage kids.
>>
>>29559526
PROTIP: you do not understand self-defense law as well as you think you do.
>>
>>29559526
10/10
>>
>>29560113
>Just fucked up all around, I don't think anyone will ever know what happened or why.

I agree with every thing you said except for one thing and that is, as someone who has been around a shit load of druggies in real life

"he was really high on drugs"

is the answer to "why" for me, but i get why that's not a good "why" answer for someone else
>>
> all these people thinking they get to be judge, jury, and executioner

Here's the simple version of MN self defense law when it comes to your home: you have the right to employ deadly force when you either
>fear for your life
>are preventing a felony
But you must stop when the assailant is No longer a threat.
>>
>Replying to this very obvious bait thread
Seriously, how have you autists not seen this?
>>
>>29563258

> every topic can be discussed once and only once
>>
This bullshit makes me hate Minnesota even more. Fucking yankee states and their bullshit laws.
>>
File: mfw _.jpg (220 KB, 600x903) Image search: [Google]
mfw _.jpg
220 KB, 600x903
>mfw this thread is still alive
>>
>>29555354
>She didn't cry for help or ask him to stop. She screamed out of panic and pain, which isn't the same

lol, this guy is fucking hilarious
>>
>>29556040
>The girl stumbled in an alley after being shot once. She pleaded for her life
>considers it self defense

shooting a unarmed person as they ran away? yeah. absolutely.

>>29556058
you forgot the *.

*unless amended like womans voting rights

or are you one of those guys who think woman shouldnt be able to vote because of muh bill o rillies or muh count stick tuition
>>
File: 1025581-mtms204.jpg (245 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1025581-mtms204.jpg
245 KB, 1280x720
>>29554869
I don't care what color they are, when trash like them is taken out I just laugh. But for a security professional fucking up this bad I had to laugh at him to.

He made his own rope so they could hang him.
>>
>>29554869
I literally see nothing wrong with what he did.. repeatedly breaking into ones home shows they lacked fear and respect for his domain..
>>
File: IMG_1193.jpg (108 KB, 800x772) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1193.jpg
108 KB, 800x772
>>29554869
MFW an old man who owned an old pawn shop in our town had enough of repeated break ins so he sat in a chair at the front door for 4 nights and killed 3 nig nogs. Wasn't applauded.. but wasn't charged either, feels good
>>
>>29555358
...he moved the first body a full 10 minutes before the second person came down and was shot.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (121 KB, 494x630) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
121 KB, 494x630
>>29555060
>kike
>>
>>29555136
>its okay because they could of had a gun!
>gets mad when a cop shoots an injured man reaching into a pocket, because "they could of had a gun"
lel at the lack of self awareness
>>
>>29564694
>so i knew they were going to break in so, i got a security camera and bought a better set of locks, paid for a security guard, and waited outside from a distance stake out style to call the cops as soon as i saw activity at my business
>haha, just kidding i waited and shot them to death
>i had no other option

of course you should be allowed to defend yourself with deadly force on your own property. shit happens, things go wrong. your both drunk, a comment is interpreted as an insult, tempers flare, comes at you with a knife, shit sucks, someone dies. i get that, shit happens. but there was so many things this man could of done before resorting to deadly force. if he was willing to stake out shit like he did, he could of done it differently, easily. simply waited like he did, and lock them into the room and call the police. wait outside and wait till they break in, take photos,note license plate, sound an alarm, honk your horn, so on, so fourth, fucking ANYTHING else but shooting a person who presents no immediate danger because you chose to do ANY other safer way of capturing the criminals.

if he was able to give a good reason for not handling the situation in any other way, sure. but this guy had tarps and snacks set up. if he was capable of that, he was capable of sitting in his car across the road. he didnt consider any other option that wasn't pretty much murder.
Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.