[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
black powder general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: untitled_by_spaxspore-d8hha5v.jpg (2 MB, 3500x1518) Image search: [Google]
untitled_by_spaxspore-d8hha5v.jpg
2 MB, 3500x1518
restarting the black powder thread.

Talk about cap 'n ball guns.
>>
>>29465188
Are there many laws regarding these sorts of revolvers? Do you still need a CC permit? I'm thinking of getting one when I go to the US.
>>
>>29465333

Can't say about the US, as I live in Europe, but here there are no permits required (Poland), and no regulations regarding carry - you can technically carry pic related (a whole different story if you actually use it against someone).

In Poland, you can buy these on the internet even, delivered to your dooor, just need an ID proving you are an adult (18+ here), then you need to apply for a weapons card (need a photo, bill of sale of a BP weapon, and about $30 fee for issuing the document) to buy powder (or go south to Chech Republic, or Slovakia).
>>
File: baker_cav_20ga.jpg (58 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
baker_cav_20ga.jpg
58 KB, 900x600
>>29465365

aaaaand I forgot to post the picture.
>>
File: 1zf5wux.png (643 KB, 835x1024) Image search: [Google]
1zf5wux.png
643 KB, 835x1024
>>29465365
>but here there are no permits required (Poland), and no regulations regarding carry - you can technically carry pic related
You can both open an conceal carry it everywhere safe for public transport.

Of course, if a police officer would see you carrying, he probably would confiscate it because he has "reasons to think it's not legal".

Then you would need to spend a lot of time to get it back. So If you evr plan on CCing, I recommend you carry a copy of pic related as well.

>then you need to apply for a weapons card (need a photo, bill of sale of a BP weapon, and about $30 fee for issuing the document) to buy powder (or go south to Chech Republic, or Slovakia)
Or buy it from someone who already has the card.

It's not illegal to buy/sell/make powder, only shops can't sell it to people without a card.
>>
>>29465411
>Or buy it from someone who already has the card.

or buy at the range. You're right about the part with shops. Might just be more convenient to apply for the card, and call it a day.
>>
>>29465417
>or buy at the range
Not every range sells it though, mine doesn't.

>Might just be more convenient to apply for the card, and call it a day.
Some people don't like the idea of registering their guns beacuse if shit ever hits the fun, they can kiss them goodbye. If you don't care about that then it's not a problem.

In you do care, I recommend getting a very cheap and used gun that you won't really care about and registering it instead.
>>
File: IverJohnson32SnW.jpg (217 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
IverJohnson32SnW.jpg
217 KB, 1600x1067
You can buy pic related in Norway without any permits or papers as long as you're over 18.

So... should I? It's in great condition, and I bet the seller will sell the casings as well.
>>
>>29465747
wait what, arent those from after 1890?
>>
File: WhyYouAlwaysLying.jpg (70 KB, 1343x317) Image search: [Google]
WhyYouAlwaysLying.jpg
70 KB, 1343x317
>>29465333
No, as long as you're 18 you can buy one over the counter in most states without a background check or anything or even order them online to your doorstep. Speaking of which I finally got a new set of replacement screws to put my 1851 navy colt back together after letting it sit for six months. Shame Traditions lied to me and told me they haven't sold the screw kit for years despite me having it in my cart on their website just a few weeks ago.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.