[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys, I just picked up a Bersa Thunder cc in 380 and no nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
hey guys, I just picked up a Bersa Thunder cc in 380 and no nothing about the round except its a bit of a rip off price wise, can anyone recommend me some good defensive rounds?
>>
This outta cover it.

http://shootingthebull.net/blog/final-results-of-the-380-acp-ammo-quest/
>>
>>29390556
I carry Hornady CD, but recently learned they're shit, so I can only tell you not to get those.

This is unrelated to your question, but as a fellow Thunder owner I just wanted to let you know that if you are getting FTFs or FTEs, they go away after the break-in period. I nearly returned mine because it was happening at least once per mag when I first got it, but now that they've stopped happening I'm really glad I kept it.

The malfunctions occurred on both factory and aftermarket (promag) magazines with equal frequency. Now that everything is broken in the promags work just as well as the factory mag.
>>
>>29390556
Rocks and perhaps some sticks.

Why did you get a pussy caliber?
>>
>>29393062
Thanks for the advise, they are relatively cheap in Brazil and I was thinking abut getting one instead of a Taurus.
>>
>>29393794
Maybe he's not a fat fuck and likes wearing fitting clothing.
>>
>>29390556
tons of info here: http://www.luckygunner.com/labs/self-defense-ammo-ballistic-tests/#380ACP
>>
>>29390556
I like that motorbike.
>>
>>29393931
I've treated people in the ER who were shot with 9mm and I've seen dead people who were shot with a .45 ACP.

In that sentence, can you identify the contrast?
>>
File: img20150420_141108.jpg (873 KB, 2064x1161) Image search: [Google]
img20150420_141108.jpg
873 KB, 2064x1161
>>29390556
>>
>>29393975
380 pokes holes and kills people just as dead as any other handgun caliber
>>
>>29393999
>but muh video games!!!1
>>
>>29393975
What is a forensic expert doing treating people in the ER?
>>
>>29393999
Wishful thinking. I won't argue the fact that just about any high velocity projectile has the potential to cause death but I will defend the hard fact that the larger the projectile, the deadlier it is. One of my airborne school instructors (black hats) was shot over a dozen times in the parking lot by his ex-wife. He walked back into the barracks asking for help. Imagine if that was a .45 instead of a .22
>>
Y'all are forgetting that Gun > No Gun...
Read the Lucky Gunner Article, get the highest performing 380ACP ammo, and then buy a box or two of each type. Run as many mags as you can afford to check for reliable function (Assuming your BERSA is broken in) then carry the highest performing and most reliable ammo.
Once again the link:
http://www.luckygunner.com/labs/self-defense-ammo-ballistic-tests/#380ACP
>>
>>29393976
M license should be mandatory organ donor
>>
>>29394066
OH By the way, I carry a 9MM SIG P320 with golden sabers, but I helped my Roommate and his father pick Winchester PDX1 because they both carry Ruger LCPs (380 ofc) it is commonly availble where I live, they run at least a mag out of each box during every range trip to continuously validate function.
>>
>>29394039

>29394039
He would have been able to get away while his exwife reloaded after firing 7 shots and missing 5 due to her lack of experience with the recoil
>>
>>29390556
Lehigh or Underwood xtreme penetrator is the best option easily. Copper rounds offer superior penetration, which is what the .380 round lacks. It can get you the performance of using fmj with close to the expansion of a HP.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.