[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Private Sale Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 18
File: armslist_lg.jpg (15 KB, 400x94) Image search: [Google]
armslist_lg.jpg
15 KB, 400x94
I've become addicted to ArmsList, /k/.

I recently learned about it on here (never dealt much with private sales/used guns, always bought new or at gun shows) and I've bought/traded four firearms in the last two weeks. I check this shit constantly now; I'm going to need to reevaluate my budget with all these good deals.

To have a point of this thread, post interesting private sale stories.
>>
>>29400891

>Buddy sees ad for "Enfield hunting rifle" that's $150
>Pics say it's a No. 1 Mk. III (turned out to be Australian?), doesn't look to be sporterized
>He's big into milsurp, so he goes for it
>Guy gets him right back, says he'd really like to meet tonight
>I ride along for safety and/or I was the only one in the house with a CCW at the time
>We drive approx. 1hr (rural area where I went to college) at like 10pm out to fuckneckville
>Pull up into an empty parking lot in fuckneckville
>Their car, a mid-90s Mustang with shit falling off of it, pulls up
>Two very tweaker looking gentlemen get out, one of whom is shirtless
>They pop the trunk. The rifle's in there, as is what appears to be the entire contents of somebody's tool box dumped inside. And also a few of those crack/meth pipes they sell at truck stops, the things that single roses come in.
>Hand over the cash.
>Drive off with the rifle.
>The end.

/armslist
>>
>>29400950
I've noticed this too. Dealt with a lot of people who look like they're trash or they'll shiv you on sight, but haven't had a single one try anything. Maybe they don't fuck with gun trades because they assume the other people has a gun as well.
>>
>>29400950
>considering selling off a couple of rifles to make room in the safe, and the budget for a mini-14
>read this
>reconsidering listing the rifles.
>>
>>29401008

>see listing for a couple of rifles some guy's moving to buy a mini-14
>ad says cash or trade for mini-14
>send e-mail: hey man i'll trade you two subs and a lawnmower for all the guns. i'll need 200 boot though.

/armslist
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 306x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 306x481
>really lusting for a 1911
>didn't really car just needed one
>Buy a ria basic gi for $500(way overpriced) from some dirty white guy
>thought I got ripped off but upon closer inspection see he's done some work
>slide ceracoated covering up the ugly ria billboard and feed ramp polished just right

Better than expected
>>
>>29400891

>be me
>post guns on armslist
>meet up with buyers
>all agree to sign bill of sale, dont try and low ball me right before the sale

good experiences actually
>>
>California
>Glock 43
>$1300

/armslist
>>
>>29401097
Some will disagree, but the general consensus is that refinishing guns, especially when they probably didn't need the refinish, does not add value. In fact, with collectible guns where the original finish has value, the refinish destroys the gun's value. The only justification to pay more than what a gun's worth is if ammo or magazines are included in the sale. A very limited number of accessories add to the value, such as a spare barrel, since you can re-sell that. Holsters don't really add to the value at all.

You paid $150 over retail for a used RIA. Why didn't you just go to a gun store and buy a new one?
>>
>>29400891
>see something I want
>set up deal, guy seems real gung-ho about it
>get to appointed meeting place 10 minutes early
>wait
>wait some more
>call the guy, phone's off
>wait an hour
>go home
>listing's deleted
>email the guy a bunch
>never get a response
>true for 9 of 10 attempts
>but that 10th one though is a good deal
>>
Armslist is how I learned that a good 75% of gun owners are subhuman trash. Every once in awhile it works out though, and it's a nice way to let a guy check something out in person before he buys instead of shipping it to him and dealing with his bitching in feedback.

I've met some alright people.

>spoiled kid under 21 who just wants a high-end SIG
>dad buying a Springfield RO for his daughter to shoot
>rich old fart getting rid of his brother's 1962 Winchester
>>
>>29401085

Sounds about right for the Vegas armslist
Guy trying to trade an 'M44 Mosin Sniper' for an ak
Guy trying to sell (2) gsg 22lr mp5s for 1.2k
And a guy that reposts a tapco'd out mini 14 for 1k every day.
>>
>>29401008
find a bro tier fun shop in your area that don't have a problem with, or over charges for transfers. once you get that nailed down, post the ad and clearly state you will require a FFL transfer. this will eliminate most of the sketcy motherfuckers. Also, like >>29400950 said, bring a battle buddy, and meet somewhere safe.
>>
>>29401141
>and a guy that reposts a tapco'd out mini14 for 1k every day
Got a pair of those listings here.
>guy trying to sell a current-production Win M70 takeoff barrel in .30-06 for $1700
>guy trying to sell the SpeedFeed orange Less Lethal stock set for an 870 for $400
>>
I feel like in the vast majority of my dealings on Armslist, I have been the only honest one involved in the transaction.
>>
>all these good deals
>armslist
Am I in bizarro /k/ again
>>
>>29401156
>actually paying to let the government decide if you can sell your property to someone
>>
>>29401168
nope, this is real life
http://www.armslist.com/posts/5314495/cleveland-ohio-handguns-for-trade--ps4-for-
>>
>>29401196
>buying a hot gun from someone
>selling a gun to a felon and having it come back on you
enjoy your time in a federal PMITA prison
>>
>>29401219
>what are hold-harmless waivers
>what are good-faith protection laws
You must live in a shithole state like California or New York.
>>
>>29401208
I saw that earlier.
I don't know what you're trying to say by posting it but it's definitely typical armslist.
>>
File: fools-voltaire.png (101 KB, 520x317) Image search: [Google]
fools-voltaire.png
101 KB, 520x317
>>29401156
>>29401219

Nice try mr ATF
>>
http://www.armslist.com/posts/5314190/houston-texas-handguns-for-sale-trade--like-new-sig-sauer-p250--40-cal--with-laser-beam-
>>
>>29401267
>Texas armslist
http://www.armslist.com/posts/5297513/dallas-texas-handguns-for-sale--ed-brown-special-forces-carry-1911-45-acp
>>
>be 18
>learn that I can legally buy a handgun through a private sale in my state
>have read all of the Armslist horror storied on here, but no other choice
>find one
>contact the guy, get a call back the next day
>ask him where he wants to meet, expecting a parking lot
>gives me his address
>k den
>go to his house the next day
>really long paved driveway to huge house
>ring doorbell, no answer
>sit in my car for a bit
>he shows up
>late 40's-50 year old man gets out
>gives me a look like "you're the guy I talked to on the phone?"
>shake hands and all that
>brings the gun out, says it only has 15 rounds through it
>"Wanna test fire it at my range?"
>WUT
>drive to his range on his property because it's like 100 degrees out
>shoot it
>give him $500 in $20's because my bank is an hour away
>stand around and shoot the shit about durr hunting for a while
>go to McDonald's since I'm in town, then the public range that was a mile from his house

Everything went better than expected.

>tfw in a year I've bought three guns and thousands of rounds of ammo

I saw a Maadi for $400 last month but I couldn't decide if I wanted another gun right now, or rather, deal with my dad saying "you bought ANOTHER gun?" when I come home with it, and someone bought it.
>>
File: image.png (86 KB, 186x205) Image search: [Google]
image.png
86 KB, 186x205
>>29401133
Left out that it came with extra mags in addition to the factory 7rd and a simple pistol case. Guy also met me after work during a very busy work week. Also you will never ever find a basic gi here for less than $500. I've seen a cheap metro arms 1911s listed for $800 at 3 separate gun shops as if the slides were folded a million times by flip blacksmiths. The waiting for a week to get my guns in was getting old too.

Tldr yeah I overpaid but at least I don't have to ceracoat over the uglyass ria logo and I didn't have to give my money to a shitty lgs.
>>
File: image.jpg (394 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
394 KB, 1536x2048
>>29400891
So many great deals... Attack parrots are cutting edge
>>
>>29401353
TN?
>>
>>29400950
Pretty sure I've seen you post this story before. I wish I could find meth addicted dealers of quality, cheap milsurp.
>>
>>29401117
>bill of sale

Why do people do this?
>>
>>29401502

>For Sale
>Free

WHICH ONE IS IT???
>>
>>29401686
Nope, WI. It was just a really hot summer.
>>
>see rifle I like
>"REQUIRES CCW IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE DON'T BOTHER REPLYING"
>don't live in a state where any documentation is required for a private sale

Why do people do this? I always assume that the poster is a massive douche.
>>
>>29401787
CCW request is to get people that actually passed a background check before.
>>
>>29401717
Once you become an adult you'll figure out why
>>
>>29401123
>popular off-roster handgun
>price gouged to shit
>California
doesn't surprise me at all. Hell, I'd be mighty suspicious if it were not price gouged.
>>
>be 17
>want a nugget before prices get worse
>been lurking armslist looking for a good one in my area for the last 2 years
>found one, email the guy
>have my buddy drive to walmart for the meet up
>guy is like 30 minutes late
>friend had already left
>we try again a few weeks later
>pull up to shooting store
>guy sees my underage ass and decides to make the sale to my buddy anyways
>knocks off $20 for the no show last time
>shoot the shit for a bit

armslist isn't that bad...
>>
>>29401810
Elaborate. I live in a free state where if you have no reason to believe the other person is a felon, you can pay cash and get a gun in a private sale with no paperwork. A "bill of sale" scribbled on a sticky note is horse shit and useless. Fuck your stupid paper trail. You aren't a dealer, you don't need any paperwork.
>>
>>29401717
>gun sold by x to y
>x confirms gun not stolen
>y confirms they can has guns

If Y has can't has guns, and they signed they can hasguns X is protected
If X sold stolen gun, and the cops ask Y, Y has documentation that gun was sold by X and cops can go after X instead of Y
>>
>no good deals on milsurp for a while
>decide it's finally time to buy that cz75 I have wanted
>get CZ
>suddenly great deals on milsurp pop up when I have no money
EVERY TIME
>>
>>29401402
>all that rationalization
>"Tldr yeah I overpaid but at least I don't have to ceracoat over the uglyass ria logo and I didn't have to give my money to a shitty lgs."
The new RIA's come with a smaller logo toward the rear of the slide only, and I don't know what you have against buying from gun stores. If you are that bad at shopping for deals, then order one of these guns online. Either way, you proved that a fool and his money are easily parted.
>>
>>29401876
Literally worthless
>I didn't know he was prohibited he lied to me
That's all you need
>>
File: 1351766578782.jpg (50 KB, 528x272) Image search: [Google]
1351766578782.jpg
50 KB, 528x272
>>29401168
http://www.armslist.com/posts/5276252/hampton-roads-virginia-handguns-for-sale--blackwater-issued-sig-saur-p226-9mm

this idiot thinks his faggy SIG that someone duracoated a Blackwater logo onto was issued by blackwater and is trying to scam/price gouge someone
>>
File: 1457116061092.jpg (52 KB, 707x782) Image search: [Google]
1457116061092.jpg
52 KB, 707x782
>>29401353
did you fuck him afterwards? because that sounded like a date
>>
File: nxF7F55w.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
nxF7F55w.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>only interested in makin an AR

and thats how i never encountered armslist
>>
>>29401787
same reason ppl put that they will require a FFL transfer. It keeps the sketchy people away, and keeps them safe.
>>
>>29402635

safe from who, law abiding gun owners?

fuck you.
>>
>>29400891
>be me
>fuck up my Mini-14s muzzle really bad trying to install a muzzle break
>pins are sticking out, ground down the pins as close as I can to the break and refinish it in engine enamel
>decide to sell it
>get a buyer and meet him at the fun store to do the transfer
>keeps looking at the muzzle device like something's wrong with it
>makingmerealnervous.jpg
>decides to buy it
>thankgod.webm

hope this faggot enjoys a pitted bore and shitty muzzle :^)
>>
>>29403471
buyer beware
>>
>>29401135
I've never bought me anything from Armslist for this very reason. Literally every time I see a deal or something I want and I email or call the number I always get a negative or simply no response
>>
File: 2454359789.jpg (147 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
2454359789.jpg
147 KB, 1500x1500
>>29403471
>hurrr I'm a piece of shit that doesn't know how to install a muzzle brake so I sold my fucked up gun to someone else
>>
>Put up cap and ball with flask and other accessories, caps, powder bullets, everything needed
>Slightly overpriced to compensate for bargaining
>nothing for weeks
>One guy offers me to look through his 'trade pile' but won't tell me what's in it
>Get offered to trade for a PX4 compact
>Deal, when can we meet
>Deal, when can we meet
>No replies
>End up trading for a completely untamed (but sporterized) Remington Rolling Block no. 5
I'm convinced people just make erroneous offers just to rustle people.
>>
>>29401857

>free state

Me too, the bill of sale is not required. I have one signed so if it's ever used in a crime I can prove I no longer have ownership of it.

>fuck your paper trail

It's literally for my records only, its not like I'm mailing a copy of it to the police.
>>
>>29400891
>own 12 guns
>all but two from armslist
>most people i run into are pretty good guys
>talk to some for awhile about guns
Never had a problem. Did meet one guy who told me of his story when he got robbed from someone on armlist.
>>
>>29400891
I've done maybe a dozen private buys/sells and they've all been good. Never had anyone shady. But that was when FB let people sell on there. I prefer FB to AL because I could see who I was dealing with and profile a potential buy or sell.
>>
>>29406217
There are still FB pages for it. There is one for Portland OR/ Vancouver, WA. I think I've seen others.
>>
>>29401857
>sell to white person
>turns out it was a roody poo in white skin
>nigga blatblat another nigga
>drops gun
>traced to me through gun shop records
>show that I sold it to this guy, go find him

or if I am buying

>make them give me their name
>If I try to sell in the future and it comes back stolen or used in a murder I can point them to the guy I bought it from
>>
>>29406217
you can look people up on facebook with their email you know.

Just type it into the search bar.

so when they email about the gun just look them up.

I was selling an 1895 nagant revolver and some really skeezy looking girl emailed me and I told her it was sold.

Later I sold it to a nice guy who worked at cabela's. and thats how I found out there was a cabela's in Indianapolis.

>Still havent been to cabellas to buy bullets and other stuff for my black powder revolver.
>>
>>29407118
I haven't been to the new Cabela's yet, but I heard it's really nice.
>>
>>29408369
in Indy?
>>
Somebody, somewhere, has an Armslist story about selling an AR-15 to a nice man in a suit, only to have the transaction itself vilified infront of the TN legislature and then MSNBC.

Any idea if $750 was a good price for that? It came with the case and at least 2 standard capacity mags judging some other photos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QQQDXeHREM
>>
>>29400950
your bro bought a stolen gun.
>>
>>29401787
Most of the time they want to cover their assess and get a background check but don't actually want to get a background check. So they say ccw since it will likely get them people who are similar in background to themselves.>>29401787
>>
>>29402505
pretty sure thats a scam, ive seen the same picture on arms list but for south carolina
>>
>>29401876
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

The bill of sale is to protect you if the gun is later stolen.

It has no bearing on buyer eligibility or protection of you thereof. If you negligently sold the firearm you could still be in a load of shit even with a bill of sale.
>>
>>29407118
I'd say 90% of the people I've dealt with on Armslist use a different email than the one they use for FB.

A good number of them use burner emails at that.
>I will not deal with people who have guerrillamail or cock.li addresses because of which websites made those known

Never had a meet turn out super sketchy but did buy from an autist that *loved* buttplay judging by the number of used/shitty humongous dildos and boy's-love manga in the back of his early-90's shitheap car that were in plain fucking view
>>
>>29412971
kek.

I have been lucky so far.

I judge based on email name, how good their English is, their willingness to meet in a densely populated and surveiled area like a parking lot at a grocery store, etc. Oh, And I ALWAYS require ID and CC permit for gun sales, dont give a shit about ammo sales though.

No bad ones yet, but have met some very nice people who were interested in collecting, like one guy bought an Israeli Hi Power I was selling, said he had a collection of several different manufacturers and countries. Another guy I sold an old H&R .22 revolver to.

for some reason the skeeziest people I met were 2 young college age kids probably around the same age as me buying 1000 rounds of 9mm right after el spurdos elementary school shooting. I was paranoid for like a week after that that they had recorded me selling "bulk amounts of ammunition with no background check" since I had just seen some gun control faggotry video with a young guy and girl buying guns at a gun show.
>>
>>29401810
Hey dumbfuck.
There is already a data trail through your emails, fucktard. And every other point of communication the two parties use.

How long must we deal with these ignorant boomers?
>>
>>29400891
I one time sold an M&P 40 to a nog for $700

>be me
>at friends house
>they order pizza
>hear someone knock on the door
>open the door open carrying
>nog sees gun
>"where ya git a gat like dis nigga?"
>tell him i bought it from a gunstore
>"nigga i cant do shit lyke dat, dey wont sell me nutin"
>"sell me a gun mane, homeboys and me n trouble, could use one"
>tell him i'd think about it,
>he gives me his number
>see an M&P 40 being sold by a LEO on an armslist add for $400.
>comes with a couple mags and an extended mag
this guy posts guns on there like every week, always trading and buying guns. everyone knows who he is but he can never remember anyone

>meet him at night, drove on a 49cc scooter that had no licence
>bought it off him
>wait a few months
>use fake texting app
>text nog
>"hey I have a pistol i can sell to you for $600"
>"ay nigga can you git me some extended clips?"
>yeah I have one $100 extra though, they are expensive. I also have 100 rounds I can sell you for $50
>"hell ya mane git me dat extended clip and bullets man"

>meet up a month later when he has the money
>sold him the gun

Never heard from him since but I'm pretty sure his hands are blown up

why?

I drilled out the rifling

I dremeled the chamber support

Drilled holes in the chamber

and I sold him extra extra hot, pooly seated rounds
>>
>>29414296

Shit that never happened
>>
>>29415986
you... evil... bastard...
>>
I've told this story on here but I'll tell it again for shits and giggles

>be me
>in SC
>post 1911 for sale on armslist
>a few people reply but no solid hits
>finally get an email from a dude who is interested
>asks questions
>seems knowledgeable
>haggles a bit
>agree to sell pistol for $575
>ask him where he wants to meet
>"Well I'm in Georgia so I could meet just across the border on Saturday if thats good for you"
>goddamnit.jpg
>Inform him that thats a fucking felony
>"No it isn't. Its illegal for you to sell a gun outside of your state, but you can sell a gun in your state to anybody."
>pull up the relevant section of the law that literally says he can't do that
>he latches on to the term intestate transfer
>"They really meant interstate. It was just a typo"
>thisguy.mp3
>tell him sorry that I'm still new at this
>find out where he is and pick the rest stop farthest from him
>~4hr drive
>tell him I'll meet him early at 10am so that motherfucker has to leave ass-early on a saturday morning
>emails me around 10:15 that he is there
>email him back saying I'm stuck in some traffic, and that I'll be late
>he emails me around 11:45 wondering whats up
>tell him I have a flat tire
>had a picture of a buddys car on the side of the road with a flat tire
>tell him that we're waiting on AAA to get to us because the jack is busted
>round 2pm he emails me saying that he is getting really irritated
>just don't even answer back at this point
>made him waste his entire day because he didn't know the laws

I seriously thought about forwarding his email address to the ATF, but I'm not a bootlicker.
>>
File: 970942.gif (905 KB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
970942.gif
905 KB, 245x150
>Post a Colt 6920 for sale with an Eotech on it
>Guy spends literally half the day trying to trade me shitty ass fudd guns
>Tries to get me down to $900
>Tell him someone else is paying my asking price
>He says he'll pay $950
>Fine whatever
>Meet him in some shithole grocery store parking lot in the middle of the day
>Not suspicious at all
>Wait 30 minutes
>He finally drags his lazy ass into the lot
>This mother fucker still trying to trade me fudd guns
>Says he doesn't have the $950 and was hoping I'd take his Remingshit 700 as half payment
>Tell him no
>He goes over to an ATM and gets the money
>Pulls out a laminate saying he's a "volunteer sheriff" and I can trust him
>O'rly.jpeg
>Take money, go home, call the sheriff's department in the city on his ID and ask if they have any "volunteers"
>Sheriff lolwats me
>Tell him about this guy
>Says he's going to look into it
>Dude gets busted for posing as a cop
>Sheriff calls me months later and asks if I want my Colt back

Armslist is pretty based desu senpai
>>
>>29417040
Tried to get me down to $700 when I was asking $900

Was posting it because I had three 6920's and wanted money for a pistol project
>>
>>29417059
>three 6920
An IDPA nerd with more 1911s than fingers I understand.

An AR nerd with ten different flavors of AR I understand...

But WHY THE FUCK did you have three 6920s!?
>>
>>29412891
This, the only reason he got it cheap was because it was hot
>>
>>29400891
>Live in north virginia
>Nothing good for sale near me
>Listings that interest me are always in SoVA or in Newport/Hampton
I am currently considering suicide, because there are few good gunshops around me, and nobody carries the interesting brands or models I want.
They just have the AR-15 of the month and GLOCK BRAND GLOCK AND GLOCK ACCESSORIES
>>
>>29417101
BTW is this a good deal or should I pass.
I live right down the road from Purcellville
http://www.armslist.com/posts/5318107/nova-handguns-for-sale--cz-p07
>>
>>29417081
I bought one for myself, bought one for my ex and got a third one for my father to shoot with me which he ended up not wanting because he's a liberal.
>>
>>29400891
>See guy selling K43 on FB page back before they took it down
>Missing all of trigger, magazine, trigger guard, safety, and has cut down stock
>Listed at 600 get it for 500
>Almost have all the parts, shame they are so expensive.
>>
>>29416468
Lol u nigger
>>
>>29411600
Noblesville or somewhere in that area I think.
>>
>>29401133
>$500
>$150 over retail for an RIA
It's not 2010 anymore, friendo. Check slickguns.
>>
>>29401787
Because they're statist idiots.
>>
>>29417327

Fuck off, I'm not selling to someone that's a felony or wife beater. You want to be a raging idiot, be my guest. I'll stick with my CCW and Bill of Sale requirement and people will keep buying the guns I sell.
>>
>>29417281
ya, I just call that giant cluster fuck Indy because I am a pleb. Though Noblesville is actually a nice place and not nogville like the rest of indy and its continually worse murder rate.

>>29417344
this.
>>
>>29417134
You're doing gods work anon
>>
>>29417344
You know it's only illegal if you have reason to suspect they're a criminal, right? Nobody suggested selling to someone who's obviously got a record. But asking for a BoS from a clean-cut white dude who has a carry permit and valid ID is retarded and you should feel bad for doing it.

>>29417410
Indy armslist is terrible. Greenfield reporting. Fuck J&M guns.
>>
So basically what I took away from this thread is don't use Armslist if you're not white?
>>
>>29417617
Yes, absolutely. Nonwhites not welcome.
>>
>>29415986
>Things That Never Happened: The Post
Coolest of stories my brother
>>
>>29417637
So the 2nd amendment only applies to whites (and asians, if you have yellow fever)?
>>
>>29417617
Id sell to Well spoken Latinos and MAYBE blacks.

If you type like an illiterate retard dont expect a sale.

>>29418029
applies to everyone, doesnt mean I have to sell you my gun.
>>
File: 1458706934872.jpg (328 KB, 1214x584) Image search: [Google]
1458706934872.jpg
328 KB, 1214x584
>>29418092
But you just said you'd sell to me

:^)
>>
>>29418101
I did?

where was that? Im not sure you are talking to the same person. Ill put a name on for you tyrell.
>>
>>29417410
I like Noblesville. I live in Southside Indy and everytime I go downtown I'm cautious as hell. Urbexing Central State hospital before it was torn down was spooky as all hell for me.
>>
anybody have the screencap of the guy that trolled a dude with a box that had a pic of a cartoon python and "colt" written on it?
I was in that thread and totally austimo'd out and forgot to screencap, and I know there's at least one out there.
if nobody has it, I will gladly tell the story.
>>
>>29418569
>Urbexing Central State hospital before it was torn down was spooky as all hell for me.

that sounds like a lot of fun, would take balls of steel to go into an abandoned place like that. Especially unarmed. have to be crazy to be unarmed. Having a crack head attack you or something.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-28-22-07-35-1.png (845 KB, 1080x1708) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-28-22-07-35-1.png
845 KB, 1080x1708
1/2 I was convinced this was a troll but knowing the people around here, i think this person might actually be serious
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-28-22-07-44-1.png (461 KB, 1080x1786) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-28-22-07-44-1.png
461 KB, 1080x1786
2/2 hahahaha
>>
File: 1458918697606.jpg (140 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
1458918697606.jpg
140 KB, 640x634
haha, OH LAWDY
http://www.armslist.com/posts/5180316/dallas-texas-handguns-for-trade--white-beats-by-dre-for-a-hipoint-jimenez--or---
>>
>>29401353

Did he even try to fuck your mouth a little?

What gun was it?
>>
Ugh, Central PA Armslist is garbage. Every listing I've posted is the same type of shitters no matter the tier of item I'm trying to sell. There's no respect, just lowball tire-kicking offers or trades for their junk.
>>
Only good experiences

>listed my m1903mki for shits and grins
>get offered a ptr91, but the guy will only meet two hours away and insists on an FFL transfer
>emails me back later saying my gun isn't worth the listed price
>ignore him
>get offer for a M1 Garand
>interested
>get my second Garand for the 1903 I paid $700 for

>helping a buddy buy a nugget when they were still cheapish
>meet the guy
>let's me gauge the headspace
>it all checks out
>done deal
>meet him a couple times later and go shoot on his land

>always doing ride alongs for friends armslist deals because it's always better to use the buddy system
>one friend has a lead on an all matching luger for $750
>agree to ride along
>catch is the deal is fucking 5 hours away
>he's a Naziboo and drives like its the fucking autobhan
>other than that uneventful
>>
>>29418905
if he is trading both of those for a glock it is probably a good deal.

Guy is obviously full of shit, but both guns look like they could be fully restored. depending on the condition of the 1903 alone could be worth 400-500$ in that fudd job stock.
>>
File: 1456178664220.png (245 KB, 550x600) Image search: [Google]
1456178664220.png
245 KB, 550x600
>>29418942
>any real collector will tell you the altered ones are worth more
>>
>>29417310
>http://www.mrgundealer.com/product.rock-island-armory-gi-pistol-1911-fsp-45acp-5-barrel-8-rounds-88
>$387

Why are you so stupid that you tell someone to go do something that only be to proves you wrong.
>>
>>29417119
>http://www.armslist.com/posts/5318107/nova-handguns-for-sale--cz-p07
new is like $25 more last time i checked
>>
>>29401219
You must be one of those weenies who's scared of everything. I bet you make sure to keep the tag on your bed so you won't go to jail.
>>
>>29401717
Because they're douche bags who don't know the law.
>>
File: IMG_4461.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4461.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>29418833
Yeah man, shit was a bit hectic the first couple times I went there. Friends and I ended up parking in front of a traphouse+drug deal corner. We didn't know until a guy who lived on the street literally just followed us in to the property in his car to advise us to move.
>>
>>29418605
I remember that thread, many keks were had. Didn't he end up crashing his car or something?
>>
File: mauser1.jpg (78 KB, 610x337) Image search: [Google]
mauser1.jpg
78 KB, 610x337
>>29400891
I've nearly gotten my mitts on a reasonably priced shooting grade C96 Mauser twice now. The first time, the guy sold it to one of you fuckers before I could get a bid in, the second guy had it posted for the better part of a month, and withing six hours of my phone call, pulled the post and disconnected his phone.

Seriously.
>>
>>29420392
yeah, he high-centered it and everyone thought he died.
that thread was a good thread.
>>
This one just happened yesterday
>Person texts me
>Wants to buy 5.45 AR upper
>Check number
>Is in Cali, decide to be noble and sell it to him for a bit lower than I normally would
>Fuck Cali
>Still text him
I'm sure it's one of ya'll, who is it?
>>
>>29417099
>>29412891
This. Ignorance is not a defense either when the cops find you with it.
>>
>>29417040
Best story
>>
>>29421654
It literally is, though.
>>
>>29421764
Why are you such a little bitch boy.
>>
>>29421801
Why aren't you?
>>
>>29417101
If you want to see some cool shit, drive out to Winchester, and on your way stop in Upperville. I'm sure you'll find something you like out that direction.
>>
File: image.png (482 KB, 857x470) Image search: [Google]
image.png
482 KB, 857x470
>be 19 in military wanting pocket gun
>small town Cop selling old school ppk in .32 acp
>Guud nuff for James Bond guud nuff for me
>He asks if I'm 21
>Redpill.jpeg
>Transaction was smooth
I love fudds. Always nice hardworking guys. Usually very reasonable. Even if they are fudds...
>>
>>29420387
Lucky your car was there when you got back lol...
>>
>>29423811
For sure man. We stripped it of literally everything before we left. Wventually, we just started parking on the hospital's property.
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.