[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be inna calistan, Central Valley to be exact >walking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 16
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1423
>be inna calistan, Central Valley to be exact
>walking to store on lunch break
>large group of Mexicans and soccer moms in front of trader foes
>sharpie of cardboard signs:"signatures for background checks on ammunition purchases."
>well dressed dad asks if I'm a registered voter
>contain urge to yell eat shit "how about no"
>soul dies inside by number of soccer moms lining up
>buy poorboy and walk back
>two cop cars parked in front now talking to same dad
>two days later same walking to lunch
>see chalkboard "trader joes does not condone any solicitations on our property and apologize to any customers affected"

No idea who called, nice to see others not just standing idly by as our *weapon related* rights taken from us. It's sad how something so small feels like a victory but with pending bullet button bans and the like it feels liking nothing good can come of Cali. Any other /k/ommandos out there? How do you deal with the depression?
>>
>>29293720
I went to save mart, not trader noes btw. I have standards
>>
>>29293720
I ran into one of those guys in Woodland in front of Walmart.

>"Sign this petition for Prison Reforms sir?"
>"Well that's a very important issue and our prison system is a disgrace"
>Half way through filling out signature block.
>"And sign this one for Background checks on all ammunition purchases."
>As soon as the word ammunition leaves his mouth, I drop the clipboard from a foot and walk away.
>"Wait, are you even gonna finish filling the first one out?"
>"Nope!"
>>
>>29293720

Was this Stockton? It sounds like Stockton.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 620x407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 620x407
>>29293976
Close! I'll give you another hint: we're the meth and vagrant(not homeless) capital of Cali
>>
>>29294026

>Meth and vagrants
>liberals
>not Stockton

I'm thinking either Fresno or Modesto
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 960x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 960x637
>>29294056
Bing bing bing
>>
>>29294111

yey

Patterson here.
>>
>>29293720
>"I am outraged that people are checked for mental illness or criminal history before being given weapons"
America everyone.
>>
>>29294111
is it Modesto? that's where I'm at
>>
>>29294146
fuck off shill. "mental illness" is not due process and even "criminal history" to me is insufficient to revoke rights.

>hurr you smoked marijuana once, now you can never own a gun
should at least be narrowed to "violent criminal history", "criminal history" sets it up for the govt to make bullshit laws that unduly revoke rights
>>
>>29294146

B8 I know, but for the sake of argument-

The issue at hand is a background check on ammo purchases, not firearms. Barring the "muh rights" arguments, such a system is unfeasible on a federal level, as doing so would more than likely lead to absurd wait times for any kind of background check run through NICS, while not actually reducing crime in the slightest.
>>
>>29293720
>TFW you bought a pistol just this year
>TFW you paid like $100 more than it would have cost anywhere else
>TFW it might be worth thousands in a few years when importation and manufacture is banned
>TFW you also might have to turn it in for an expired Denny's coupon and a free pen when possession is banned

It's a very stressful feel.
>>
>>29294189
Lanza, Cho, Mercer, Rodger, Kip all kids who shot up their school with legal guns despite being in various levels of psychiatric assessment.
>>
>>29294146
>People can't understand what a slippery slope that is

Only a mental defective wouldn't have donated to my campaign last election.

And if you don't think that can happen, you've never gotten a CC permit in California.
>>
>>29294189
How about you just don't smoke marijuana? If you can't follow the law then why should you be given rights?
>>
>>29294146
But they already are you idiot. You're tested when you purchase the firearm. How many times does one person have to be tested for one gun? You literally cannot stop some form of straw purchase or other. It's why prescription drug addiction is Still a problem
>>
>>29294269
Most school shooters are autistic yet you still allow these mentally ill people to own guns.
>>
>>29294146
People already get backround checks for weapons you retard. This is about buying ammo.

>All this papework being generated every day
>All this tax money
>Ammo is now going to be twice as expensive
>>
>>29294278
I got a regular mag release when I mail ordered a kit, am I felon? I broke Cali law by your standard even though it's sitting in a safe right now with a cuck button installed
>>
>>29294297
Most school shooters are white but you still allow these mentally ill people to own guns.

Also

>High functioning autistic people
>Violent
>>
>>29294260
rofl, and they would've obtained illegal guns if they really wanted to do it.
>let's obstruct rights of all citizens because a few break the law
god europoors are so obvious about being democucked

>>29294278
how about you stop being a fuckin bootlicker?
>implying marijuana is illegal everywhere
>implying marijuana's federal illegality isn't a usurpation of the 10th amendment rights of the states to prohibit and an abuse of the power to regulate interstate commerce
>implying violating one law should ever be used as justification for the revocation of rights
>lol why don't you surrender your rights to free speech because you ran a stop sign??
>>
>>29294278
>Law is the ultimate source of morality
>Laws should never be changed because if they weren't perfect they wouldn't be laws.

How's that boot tastin?
>>
>>29294278
What about colorado and washington where you can?
if this shit happens in cali, it happens there next
also misdemeanors shouldnt take away a constitutional right you fucking statist
>>
>>29294297
>muh war on mental illness
>muh war on drugs
>muh war on terrorism

Drinking the Kool aid isn't mandatory yet you know
>>
>>29294260
Sure, the guns Lanza used were legal in the sense that they were purchased and owned by his mother. I'm pretty sure taking someone's firearm is theft.
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 1110x1052) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 1110x1052
>>29294421
It's just like San bernadino, I've heard it reported three ways already and I have no idea what's true: they had bullet buttons, they didn't, or they just conveniently forget that law exists and call for banning "legal assault clip machine guns"
>>
>>29293720
... So does this replace the DROS fee or in addition to?
>>
>violent crime down
>murder rate half of what it was 30 years ago
>number of guns owned going up steadily the whole time
>media turns every mass shooting that catches their eye into a fucking circus, acts like it's a huge problem when it's really a function of their own bullshit news cycle actions
>black mass shootings and general fuckery ignored
>any incident of the police using force against a black person obsessively analyzed now, martyrdom given to violent robber because his equally criminal friend claimed he died surrendering after being randomly attacked, in spite of multiple eye witness accounts and physical evidence that painted this as bullshit
>incident where an admittedly untrained "cop" gunned down a guy vandalizing a car dealership who died because he was charging the cop painted as a massive tragedy and outrage,instead of what it was,which is hilarious
>number of blacks shot by the cops a tiny fraction of blacks shot by other civilian blacks,in fact the cops are less likely to gun down blacks than whites involved in violent incident

It's like living in some kafkaesque story of narratives triumphing over facts.
>>
>>29294278
You're not "given" rights by the government.

Your rights are inalienable as a human being. In dire cases you can be deprived of them as a punishment or for the protection of others, but they aren't granted to you by the grace of the state.
>>
>>29294340
>High functioning autistic people
>Not completely fucked in the head
Have you never been to /r9k/?
>>
>>29294462
Where did the third shooter go while were at it?
>>
>>29294137

Grew up in Patterson, escaped to the foothills.
>>
>>29294516
Do go tell that to Nmembe in Ghana while his family is being raped to death in front of him.
>>
>>29294150
so YOU'RE the third kommando here
>>
File: image.png (533 KB, 459x612) Image search: [Google]
image.png
533 KB, 459x612
>>29293720
>tfw dangerous weapons permit
>>
>>29293720
Is bakerfield a nice place to live
>>
>>29294056
>>29294111
>>29294150
Former Turlock fag here, so glad I moved out of Cali
>>
>>29295101
Fresno county meet up ever?
>>
>>29294278
Bait but fuck you anyway freedom hater
>>
>>29293720
Not cali, but hawaii. I dont know which state is worse, desu. All guns must be registered with the state police, having a handgun on your person at a place other than your home or a range is a felony.

>coping
I smoke and drink like a motherfucker, considering shooting is my favorite hobby. Otherwise i dont have much to channel my destructive impulses. I think i should pick up painting warhammer figurines.
>>
>>29294269
MFW I've never gotten a CC permit in California because it just doesn't happen in my county.
>>
File: 1456972362141.jpg (286 KB, 1000x1602) Image search: [Google]
1456972362141.jpg
286 KB, 1000x1602
>>29294146
>dissent has never been medicalized
>you can have guns and do what you want, unless these board-certified psychologists diagnose you with sluggish schizophrenia
>literally what is the Rosenhan experiment
>literally what is Thomas Szasz

get fucked commie scum
>>
>>29293720
I live in sacramento.
I want to kill myself most days.
>>
>>29295153
Fuck bakerhole. If your car brakes down there check out the Crystal palace. Shit is a trip. But don't go there if you don't have to.
>>
>still living in cali
get out while you can, friendos
>>
>>29295819
That's way worse. Lucky bastards in california can get CCW. You're not even allowed to open carry in wilderness areas?
>>
>>29294146
Have a particular political leaning?

Oh, you're mentally ill and can't own a gun, sorry.
>>
>>29296502
Felony
>>
>>29296530
to be fair, this is accurate with America's neo liberals and Neo Feminists.

They are starting to get Violent.
>>
>>29293720
I signed it. Most of those people get $5 per signature and I support entrepreneurial spirit and direct democracy. If it gets on the ballot and if it gets voted in and if it survives legal challenges then you can write your own proposition overturning it.
>>
>>29296649
You need to die.
>>
>>29296588
Thank God for CCW.
>>
>>29296673
>You need to die.
Says the trips fag. I hope that the proposition passes now because I will now be voting for it. I might even start one myself that increases the tax on ammo and accessories by 10,000%. Suck it baby.
>>
>>29293720
>>29293793
Where ya at in the central valley? I'm in Atwater/Merced. I didn't realize there were any /k/ommandos in the area.
>>
>>29296733
suck a big fat dick you pinko bastard
>>
>>29296110
I fucked a girl from Sacramento a couple times while I was in school in London.

Didn't pull out once, hope she doesn't raise a little liberal prick.
>>
>>29296839
Age or name? I might know her
>>
>>29294278
Fuck off with your bullshit.
>>
>>29296884
She's 21. Name was Jessica, don't remember last name... White, fat ass, not skinny but not chubby, liked to drink wine.... Was never on birth control, never condoms... Dear god, /k/, I'm probably a dad
>>
>>29296733
You're that "pro-gun liberal" that posts in Cali threads and flies into a rage when somebody calls him a democrat, aren't you?
>>
>>29293720
I moved from California to a gun friendly state. Now everything sucks except the gun laws and prices on most goods (except booze). I like affording stuff but I miss almost everything else.

I once had the walmart cashier run around the store asking everyone he could if I needed a special license or something to buy shotgun shells. I'm 23. I didn't get mad at all, it was pretty funny. Black people get really uncomfortable around legal gun stuff.
>>
>>29294278
>given rights

That's not how this works.
>>
>>29295099
>> theres a place where shitty people dont believe in human rights, that must mean they dont exist!

Thats you in a nutshell bro, talkin all dumb and lookin like a boner.
>>
The fun part is where they don't mention that New York couldn't figure out how to get a background check going for ammo so they didn't bother to implement it. Same is going to happen to California.
>>
>>29296065
Thanks for mentioning the Rosenhan experiment. Never heard of it til now but thats a great point
>>
>>29296784
Lol fresno. I'd say come here but I could never recommend coming to fresno
>>
>>29294505
I have said it before and I'll say it again. We are living in the Bizarro Sixties.
>>
>>29296810
>suck a big fat dick you pinko bastard
Suck on Proposition Gun Show Ban and the Single Shot Hunting Rifles Only Law.

>>29297027

I am not that person. Why does he get angry at being called a democrat? Has he given a reason?
>>
>>29294505
>>
>>29293720
My Vons in San Luis Obispo had a group doing the same exact thing. They ask me and I just do a loud NOPE and keep walking. Hear them talk shit under their breath. Smile and keep walking. Thought about what to say when I see them on my exit but by the time I was done shopping they had left.
>>
>>29294146

"mental illness" can be skewed as a lot of things these days, hell a psych ward tried to use my fascination with firearms to keep me locked up longer.
>>
>>29297444
At least they don't have a faggot tax break for your type yet
>>
Tulare here, its not bad people are kinda pro-funs here.
>>
>>29297566
Proposition Faggot Tax Break for My Type is being written as you read this post. I will canvass in front of Whole Foods with a Bernie shirt on and get signatures whilst I ogle yogaMILFs.
>>
i hear your pain. im headed to the valley tomorrow, los banos way, to remove oink

posted a thread a few days ago about how the regional park board is unanimously shutting down my favorite range despite overwhelming public protest

its a shithole, but its a shithole where i have a paying job
seriously we need a plan tho. i can't just assuage my conscience with a donation to gun owners of america, and they can't do shit in this state

i only foresee things going downhill here after hillary is elected

its too bad the most pro-gun candidate is also a slimeball and wont get the nom
>>
>>29294260
So instead of blaming the guns, why don't we lay the blame on the fucknuts who knew these guys were mentally ill or incompetent (Lanza's only diagnosis was Aspergers- not a mental illness), and refused to take the necessary steps.

The people who were in the positions to stop these shooting, and had a duty to do so, absolutely failed in their responsibility to the public.
>>
>>29294297
You know autism isn't a mental illness, right? Or are you really this uninformed on the topic?
>>
>>29297634
What range? I've only ever been to Gunrunner in merced, and it always seemed like a fine indoor range.
>>
File: valleyfever.jpg (87 KB, 250x430) Image search: [Google]
valleyfever.jpg
87 KB, 250x430
>>29295153
In Bakersfield here, remember to bring your mandatory gas masks
>>
>>29296839
Is her name Bee Lavender? Anon, I have bad news for you...
>>
>>29293720
Coalinga/Bakersfield checking in
>>
>>29295153
Its a shit hole
>>
CENTRAL VALLEY MEET UP WHEN?
>>
>>29298010
Does Bakersfield have lots of Mexicans?
When I was in Mexico visiting my grandparents, I met some distant cousins and other family members/close friends, and they all seem to have a family member in Bakersfield, and only Bakersfield.
>>
>>29298078
the entire central valley has lots of mexicans
>>
>>29297634
I told you in that thread, you have to organize and recall the EBRPD board of directors. You've got a year left on your lease, that's enough time to mount a serious effort to certify a special recall election.

You do this thing, and I guarantee it'll send a shock wave through the whole SF/LA anti gun axis. Those people will back the fuck off if they realize that their bullshit votes and nanny state legislation could lose them their jobs. That's one thing the lefties hold sacred- uninterrupted access to the public teat.

Talk to the senior rangemaster and the CGC board of directors. You had 8000 signatures on the petition, organize those people. It's time to start pushing back.
>>
>>29298106
The entire state has lots of mexicans.
>>
>>29297035
Why'd you move to somewhere shitty m8?
>>
>>29298047
Pistol club range on Auberry rd is cheap outside of Clovis and it has a clay thrower. No steel tho
>>
>>29295819
Another hawaii bro? New range buddy?
>>
File: 1420097154658.jpg (51 KB, 670x472) Image search: [Google]
1420097154658.jpg
51 KB, 670x472
butthurt flyover staters justifying their bleak existence general
>>
>>29298361
>Tripfags proclaiming others' inadequacy
Nice b8 m8
>>
>>29298398

He's right.

If you're not from Cali, New York, New Jersey, SE Pennsylvania or a handful of other states you're pretty much an irrelevant flyover.
>>
>>29293720
You wouldn't happen to be in Fresno I've seen this scrawny swag dag passing out that shit for ammo laws.
>>
>tfw U.S.I. is still closed
>tfw Martinez Fudd Club is the only other range anywhere close to me
>>
>>29293720
My ears didn't decive me when I herd this scrawny spic swag saying something about ammo.good thing I avoided him
>pro tip pro gun Mexican here and I am sorry for these fuck wits
>>
Is there any public land between springville and bakersfield to shoot at. I know of Rankin field and five dogs range but I also want a place where I can teach my nogun friends to shoot?
>>
>>29297101
Wanna have a /k/ meet at the Fresno pistol and rifle club I am planning on going next month
>>
>>29298293
Wanna meet up that's my favorite range to go to
>>
>>29298591
I'm in a serious case of no monies right now, we should organize a fresno county meet up tho
>>
>>29294146
This will require lots of money to make a system and be over fucking loaded as hell and how the hell is this going to be enforced if ammo doesn't have a serial number to record what are you going to do about reloaders and are you going to regulate powder and brass.what is stoping me from just going to navada and Arizona and buying ammo
This the stupidist and most expensive idea muh children tier libs have come up with as of yet
>>
>>29297498
I'm not disputing that guns played a part, but it's fucking retarded to assume the drop in crime was entirely because "muh gun ownershop".

Economic factors, like the fact that just about every demographic was getting richer before the housing bubble popped in 2008, play a part too.
>>
>>29293805
maybe cali /k/ommandos should make a point to going to said stores, and trolling paid signature gatherers by agreeing to sign and then dropping clipboard and leaving or writing something hilarious like "mr. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"
>>
>>29294146
stfu bitch it's the right of a free people to do whatever they want and if liberal judges did their jobs and locked up the teenage gang niggers for life we wouldnt have the fucking problems with crime we do
>>
>>29294260
the kids all had documented mental illness and the parents were in denial. the parents were to blame for all of those faggots and they all had clean criminal records and would have passed any background checks to buy ammo, since they obviously passed the checks to buy guns you dipshit
>>
>>29294330
no youdumbass owning the regular mag release is totally legal and having your ar15 without a cuck button is 100% legal as long as you dont have a pistol grip or flash hider or forward grip or thumbhole stock
>>
>>29294340
most people in america are white, you dumb cunt

>>29294376
if slavery was never outlawed would we have crime infested black urban cities like chicago and detroit?
>>
>>29296065
Had not heard of Szaz. Being very drunk, I likely would not have looked him up if not for you.

Goddamn, man. Props.
>>
>>29294146

Your just as bad as the shills in the other thread calling those that are against the idea of turning over their weapons to those in uniforms "anarchists"

>>29288681
>>
>>29298441
I know that feel man. That place is a few minutes from my house and it's been closed for months.
>>
>>29298866
>Shills
Could you stop being a faggot for five minutes?
>>
File: bugs-bunny-cigarette.jpg (48 KB, 550x414) Image search: [Google]
bugs-bunny-cigarette.jpg
48 KB, 550x414
I sign every petition
Bugs Bunny
1600 Penn Ave
Washington DC
>>
>>29294189
So a guy robs multiple stores without a weapon, goes to jail, comes out and straight away is allowed to buy a gun?
>>
>>29295304

The Panoche meets are the closest we've got. Should be another this summer before it closes.
>>
File: 1457102584676.jpg (72 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1457102584676.jpg
72 KB, 720x960
>>29294146
What constitutes as "mental illness" who decides what it is? How severe is it?

At what point is someone a criminal? Am I not allowed to own guns because when I was young and dumb I decided to try to walk out of Walmart with a big ass TV in a shopping cart without paying? That was a while ago. Only violent crime? If a teenager gets an assault charge for fighting in school, that could be considered a violent crime - should that person for the rest of their lives not be allowed to own guns because of a past mistake that had nothing to do with firearms?

There's a lot to talk about besides, "I'm not comfortable with background checks" you obtuse shitposter.
>>
>>29294146
>implying a rock isn't a weapon if used as one
Better outlaw assault rocks for the mentally ill.
>>
>>29296588
>implying I don't run quad-color control
>implying I use Blue
Bitches can try to swing, but I've got my 9mm and it costs 0 mana to tap
>>
>>29296723
>God
>Law
Enjoy spending your time according to what others value
>>
>>29294189
In most states and federally, you can have your rights restored for non-violent felonies.
>>
>>29299664
Did he pay his debt to society?
>>
>>29299675
>closes
Is it because of wildfire season or what?
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 2048x1536
>>29293720
Off to work. The scary part is that it feels like it's not even close to as bad as it's going to get in Cali
>>
"I may not agree with what you say, but I believe in your right to say it." - America. RIP
>>
>>29296649
>supporting the gross corruption that is the monetization of a pure political process
>I'll encourage the desperate to violate the founding document and lynchpin of our nation's eroding Enlightenment-era philosophy for a few bucks because our broken economy is driving people to such dire straits to be open to these ideas out of immediate necessity rather than real, deeply considered ideology

You are everything that's wrong with this country.
>>
>>29293976
no one got stabbed or shot so it cant be Stockton. Stockton is the shithole to end all shitholes. Option one is get stabbed or shot (with a hipoint) by malik. Option 2 is get accosted by soccermoms, you just cant win.
>>
>>29299675
>Panoche
I read that in Spanish.
>>
>>29296065
Underrated post.
>>
>>29294150
Same here. One day, we will win /k/omrade
>>
File: 1457794168659.jpg (20 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1457794168659.jpg
20 KB, 480x480
>>29293720
>tfw San Bernardino
>tfw a part of the state who's opinion on guns is completely diffrent from ours makes decisions for us
>tfw millions of Republican votes are drowned out by shitty spics in LA and gaytards in SF
>>
>>29294532
It was the brother. I don't even know if he was charged with anything.
>>
>>29297988
>Not LA

That's horseshit.
>>
File: US dollar overlap.jpg (172 KB, 650x321) Image search: [Google]
US dollar overlap.jpg
172 KB, 650x321
>>29298707
Two charts, the very jagged one is the value of the USD (per year) overlaid ontop of the chart for violent crime.

Ironically the 2003-2009 era did not see a rise in crime despite people getting poorer...
>>
>>29293720
Antelope Valley bro
checking in. Hang in there.
>>
>>29293720

Happened to me too in WA. There was some nigger (who was probably bussed up here from cali to do this job) outside of an organic foods store collecting signatures for universal background checks.

Went in the store, saw cops telling him to leave when I came out.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.