[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im bored, so what the hell. STORYTIME. Bear in mind english is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10
File: future operat0rz.jpg (139 KB, 736x1375) Image search: [Google]
future operat0rz.jpg
139 KB, 736x1375
Im bored, so what the hell. STORYTIME. Bear in mind english is not my native language.

>INCOMING INCOMING! TAKE SOME FUCKING COV...
>RETURN FIRE RETURN FIRE!
>WHERE THE FUCK IS CONNOR WE NEED THAT AT GODDAMMIT
>MEDIIIIIIIC!! MEDIIIIC
>Big poppa, we are under some heavy fire we need support in sector 27-zulu niner. big poppa do you read we're beeing toasted here please respond.
>BRANDON ON THE RIDGE, THEIRE ON THE FUCKING RIDGE SMOKE THOSE FUCKS
>you are gonna be alright, you are gonna be alright stay with me, stay with me WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT MEDIFOAM IM LOSING HiM. Come on stay with me man medevac is almost here
>SHIT THEY GOT A APM WATCH OUT WAT OU.....

>AAAAAH

I open my eyes and see that I sit straight up in my bed. Im panting heavily while the sweat runs down from every part of my body that isnt clothed.
>Goddammit. Not again.
I look at the handgun I somehow have grabbed from my nightstand and which im holding in my shaking hands right now.
I try to calm my breathing. The dreams are getting worse lately.
I put the handgun down on the nightstand. Luckily I dont always keep one in the chamber, might've woken the neighbours.

My alarm says its 3.23AM.
>Gooood daaaammit!
Another crappy night of sleeping, why not.
After a few moments of hesitation I decide to get up. No use in trying to sleep now anyway.
>Ugh... I really need to see Dr. Hartmann again...
I walk to the kitchen and check the display to see if there's anything my appetite is longing for, eve though me and my appetite know thats not the case.
Shall I...?
No! no I promised myself that I wouldnt...
>Okay just one.
I open the fridge and grab a beer. "Not more then one" I promise myself. Dont wanna be an alcoholic like Sarge. I despise addicts.
>>
>>28462358
cont.

I walk to my computer. Im glad I have the internet to keep me occupied. Let's see what the lovely people of 9gag and tumblr have in store for me.
But just as I want to start up I see a little red icon on the right side of my screen.
>well lock me up and fuck me dry...
The dreaded red icon. The loved red icon. The only thing that stand between me and a total mind numbing PTSD.

A new assignment.

>Alrighty, let's see what you got for me today
I dont waste any time and click on the icon. Instantly the program starts up.
***AUTHENTIFICATION SEQUENCE BOOTING***
I make sure im straight in front of the camera on my computer.
***AUTHENTICATION COMPLETE***
***WELCOME OPERATOR no 2245***
***YOU HAVE 1 NEW MESSAGE(S)***
As I click on the message I feel a kind of strange excitement filling me. The same feeling I had when opening christmas gifts as a kid.
I REALLY need to see Dr. Hartmann again soon. I'm way too happy with this assigntment.

***ASSIGNMENT N0 143***
Dear Operator no2245.
Congratulations on receiving this assignment.
Target of assignment: ELIMINATION OF HOSTILE CRIMINAL ELEMENTS OF THE "NEW STREET" GANG.
The payment of this assignment is: $2500.
Style of payment: ANONYMOUS TRANSFER VIA TOR2.0NET
Rules of engagement: HOSTILE ELEMENTS ONLY
Estimated risk level: 35%/40% (LOW/MEDIUM)
Additional risk assessment information: TARGETS ARE IN POSSESSION OF AUTOMATICS. NO INDICATION OF HEAVY WEAPONS. TARGETS MAY OF MAY NOT HAVE BODY PROTECTION CAPABILITIES.
LOCATION OF ASSIGNMENT ATTACED TO MESSAGE.
We hope you have the time and resources to engage in this task.
If you don't respond withing: 10 HOURS this message will delete itself.

Thank you for your coöperation.
The Organisation.
>>
lmao wot
>>
File: future operatorz2.jpg (93 KB, 736x1085) Image search: [Google]
future operatorz2.jpg
93 KB, 736x1085
>>28462369
cont.

$2500? What the fuck are they thinking? Usually I get atleast $3500 for a job like that.
>Greedy fuckers
Alright fuck it. It will last me for a while. Was running low on money anyway. And usually when the reward is this low you have to pop some chumps who play gangster on someone else's turf. So easy money anyway.
I check the location. Atleast thats a nice, I can almost walk from my house to the AO.
I live in a good neighbourhood, so it won't be a gang hangout. Drug lab maybe? They usually hide out in the quiet suburbs.
>Time for a nice neighbourhood party!
I smile because of my own stupid oneliner. I should've gone to Hollywood.
I accept the assignment. Instantly I get a message from The Organisation thanking me for working with them and "lending them mty skills and determination"
>Capitalist motherfuckers
I upload the coördinates of the assignment to my port-com and log out.
***THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME***

I hesitate before logging out. Maybe a quick fap for concentration first? Nah, don't have time now. Need to make use of the dark while it lasts. My waifu will have to wait.

I get up and check the time. 3.35AM
>hmmmmm'
I have about 3.5 hours of darkness left. With preparation little bit short of 3. Should be enough, right?

I get up and go directly to my bedroom.
>let's get dressed up for the party
Goddamn I need to stop with the oneliners.
I open my closet and take out my underclothing. Somehow the tight, soft onepiece suit comforts me. Sometimes I even sleep in the fucker.'
It still fits like a glove, like it always does.
>>
continue?
>>
File: how about no.gif (1 MB, 481x271) Image search: [Google]
how about no.gif
1 MB, 481x271
>writefagging on /k/
>>
This is pure weapons-grade autism
>>
File: 1297201902983.jpg (3 KB, 126x99) Image search: [Google]
1297201902983.jpg
3 KB, 126x99
>>
File: weapons grade autism.jpg (128 KB, 800x415) Image search: [Google]
weapons grade autism.jpg
128 KB, 800x415
Fuck it ill continue anyway.

Now for the toys.
I go to my bed and flip the matress. Under it lies a heap of shit I use. I used to store it all away in a secret locker but stopped doing it. If the police search this house they'll find it anyway. Fucking searchbots nowadays scan your whole fucking house so even hiding it in your ass won't help.

I rummage through the pile of militairy hardware and equipment.
>Nice
I finally get to use my night camo again. shit is way too expensive for how little I use it. Stuff's pretty awesome, somehow absorbs light or something. Makes you almost invisible in the shadows, unless they shine right at you.
Downpart, the stuff smells like a dog ate plastic and pooped that out. Wearing it for too long will give you some bad headache from the disgusting smell.
>Ugh
What gear shall I take? I get a smile on my face when I realise I can take all the tactical bullshit I want, won't have to travel far anyway and ill be home before the police knows.
>Hmmmmm
Some heavy plates will definitly come in handy.
>Fuck
I always forget how unwieldy those things are
>ah, whatever
It truly gives a liberating feeling knowing that I can go weapons-grade autist (thank you >>28462582) with the equipment tonight.
Deposa-drone? Yeah sure
Multiscanner? Why not
Those weird spherical grenade thingies? Yes sir!
And now for the main attraction! What gun shall I take
I rummage trough the pile for a while until I find the perfect gun for tonight.
>Why helloooo
I havent used the 'ole Kriss in a while.
I blow off the dust from the gun. Man I haven't used this for a looong time. Was never useful anyway. but tonight... perfect.
Don't wanna be too obvious. If they find 6.8 or something in the dead body's they'll suspect something. If they find some 45's, its way more likely they think it is a drug hit or something.
>>
File: 1451236281087.png (289 KB, 366x344) Image search: [Google]
1451236281087.png
289 KB, 366x344
>>28462771
>>28462563
>>28462369
>>28462358
You should leave.
>>
>>28462579
>>28462582
>>28462604

b-but my sensitive artist soul guiz
>>
>>28462784
get out
>>
>>28462771
>>28462563
>>28462369
>>28462358
it's like staring at the sun
>>
I thought it was pretty nice? I mean yeah ofcourse its unrealistic duh, but can be a nice balance right?
thought it would be nice a nice contrast for once

what would you guys say needs improving then?
>>
>>28462358

Continue OP.
>>
Cont. Pls. I have 10 min of waiting.
>>
>>28462828
Less horse shit. Any use of .mil terms means you need to do some homework. Until then you're pretty much throwing shit at the wall.
>>
>>28462841
ah ok, tried to minimalise it anyway

but ive got friends coming over now. will continue later.
>>
Wtf is happening in here.
>>
>>28462906
Autism
>>
>>28462927
Correction

Autism and creativity my friend
>>
File: Bradley Ass on Face.png (859 KB, 954x425) Image search: [Google]
Bradley Ass on Face.png
859 KB, 954x425
>>28462358
Haha this picture again. I made pic related last time I saw it, I think the google image I found is actually the same one the artist used.
>>
File: 1451568561336.jpg (181 KB, 630x400) Image search: [Google]
1451568561336.jpg
181 KB, 630x400
I'm enjoying this. It's not Pulitzer material, but what do you expect? (Is it really worse than another AK vs AR thread?) Rock on, OP.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.