[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT police encounters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 33
File: peter stormare approves.png (1 MB, 1625x1093) Image search: [Google]
peter stormare approves.png
1 MB, 1625x1093
>brother and I both recently bought BUGs
>him a G43, me a Micro Eagle
>going out to lunch today, each bring our new BUG
>after lunch, we decide to go see Star Wars
>get to the theatre, bro decides his G43 is uncomfortable and wants to take it off
>doesn't want to leave it in the car
>I'm wearing a thick winter coat, say I'll just put it in my jacket pocket (unchambered)
>do so, it's thin so it doesn't bug me at all
>walk into the theatre with three guns on me
>buy a $5 Icee because I'm feeling extra American
>see movie, it's bretty good
>driving home bro gets pulled over for speeding
>both present CPLs and tell the cop we're carrying (MI law)
>"OK, no problem. Just tell me where your guns are, don't reach in that area, and we'll be good"
>bro says "I have a P229 on my right hip"
>cop nods and looks at me
>"I have an FNS on my right hip... and a Micro Desert Eagle in my right rear pants pocket... and a Glock 43 in my jacket pocket"
>hfw
"...you're carrying three guns?"
>try to explain that bro didn't want to leave it in the car for three hours
>officer asks if we mind if he runs the serial numbers, we don't
>he backs up a few feet and says "okay then, both of you get out, slowly unholster your guns and place them on the seats, then stand by the curb"
>he unloads the guns, leaves the mags and ammo on the seats, and brings them to his car
>comes back and says the two aren't registered to us
>apologize and give him our sales record copies (it takes up to 30 days for handguns to enter the electronic state registry, need to carry the paper reg with you for 30 days just in case)
>puts the guns in the trunk and says to reload and reholster them when he leaves
>asks me what the fuck a Micro Desert Eagle is and says it's cool
>gives bro a $200 ticket for driving like a fuck
>lets us go

First time I've been stopped while carrying. Wasn't too bad I suppose. A douchebag could have jammed us up for not immediately providing the paper registrations. Seemed like an OK guy overall.
>>
File: 1340760378870.jpg (129 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
1340760378870.jpg
129 KB, 500x394
>comes back and says the two aren't registered to us

Uhhh, I'm pretty sure they just check to see if they're stolen......correct me if im wrong though.

>apologize and give him our sales record copies (it takes up to 30 days for handguns to enter the electronic state registry, need to carry the paper reg with you for 30 days just in case)

Fuckin wat?
>>
>>28375493
>tfw Michigan

Handguns are registered in Michigan. You hand in a paper form to your local LE, who forward it to the state police for entry into the electronic database. Because of this it can take a while for the registration to show up electronically, so you're required to keep a copy with the pistol for 30 days.

Basically we just bought the guns 3 days ago, and the registry info hasn't been uploaded yet, so when the cop ran the info we didn't come up as the registered owners.
>>
>carrying unchambered guns
>getting into retarded confrontations with the police

fucking idiot, I bet you like doing this type of shit
>>
>>28375613
>>carrying unchambered guns
Just my brother's G43 because I didn't want a chambered pistol in my pocket with no holster

>>getting into retarded confrontations with the police
Sorry I was the passenger in a car that got pulled over for something I had nothing to do with?
>>
>driving to friend's house to go shootan
>get pulled over because expired registration
>tell cop I have guns in the car
>"how many?"
>"eleven"
>HFW
>warning because bro-tier sheriff
>>
>>28375473
ITT:Stories that didn't happen.
>>
>>28375473
>Seemed like an OK guy overall.
>cops are humans and not aliens oppressors
who would have fucking thought being a decent, polite person would make a police encounter quick and painless?
>>
I've actually never been pulled over in all my 23 years of life. I have however had a Harris county sheriff stop me one night when I was 15 and steal $17 from my wallet bedside there's no reason for a kid in his work u I form to have that much money.
>>
>>28377202
Not the confrontational people you see on YouTube...

>AM I BEING DETAINED!!!??
>>
>>28375473
I got one.
>driving gfs car
>she moved in with me so her mail was all messed up and missed payment on registration and insurance
>go to USPS to get this fixed so she can drive legally
>pick up buddy from work and heading home
>had a t53 nugget I picked up that day and had I'm the trunk
>peel out like a dumbass because why not
>see flashing lights
>drive three blocks then decide to pull over
>cop comes up to door as asked for DL, insurance Reg
>don't have my wallet on me and don't have the others sorry officer here is my name and social
>compliments my music and walks away
>5 minutes pass and his sergeant pulls up
>turn to buddy, well I'm going to jail, make sure they don't fuck with my guns
>cop comes back and asks me to step out of the cad
>asks to search me asking if I have any drugs or weapons on my person
>nope you can search me if you like
>sergeant has gotten out of his car and we are talking about what he carries etc
>asks if there are drugs or guns in the car
>just the one rifle in the back
>open trunk for him and he can't even work the bolt to see if its clear
>hands it to me and tells me to clear it
>lol okay watch me sergeant make sure he don't shoot me
>hand rifle back and he calls in serial
>he says all is good and tells me to have a nice day and be careful on the slippery roads (its fucking summer and hasn't rained in weeks)
>got a warning
That's my only run in with cops and guns, went better than expected.
>>
>>28375473
>>pulled over in Texas
>>three over speed limit...
>>some city cop in a dump called Pflugerville.
>>cops asks and receives license and insurance.
>>writes a ticket for 3 over limit in a 30 limit zone.
>>before he cuts me loose he starts trying to ask questions completely unrelated to the stop(where you headed, any weapons or drugs?) I give the plain Jane response of not answering questions not pertinent to the investigation at hand(investigation was over once ticket was issued).
>>morons face is beet red at this point and can tell things aren't going his way.
>>tells me to wait right here and goes back to the car to get his retard friends or a drug dog to the scene for an illegal search.
>>immediately phone the sheriffs office that I need a sheriff to the scene immediately( felony violation of rights under color of law).
>>tard city cops backup finally arrive, say they are gonna search my car because we can.
>>laugh and tell them I gave no consent and no PC or RAS exists to allow them. They say the equivalent of I am the law.
>>personal dashcam records this along with my phone recorder.
>>sheriff arrives just as the city yards are getting their panties in a mighty big knot.
>>sheriff deputy asks cops then gets my side of the story along with recorded conversations.
>>tells city cops to politely fuckoff and then apologizes for them hassling me. Tells me how Pflugerville police department is a running joke amongst other sheriffs and other municipalities.
>> I nod in agreement and make a passing comment about how bottom barrel policing like I witnessed is a disgrace to modern policing. He says "yeah" shakes his head, then cuts me loose.
Now five years after that, I live in this turd of a city for work and the cops are still lowest common denominator. It's a shame there's no mandatory minimums for police who pull that kind of shit as it is a federal felony. But the Travis deputies I encounter are usually good for the most part.
>>
>>28377875
You are the sort of fuckwit who brings the idea of a decent citizen into disrepute. If you have nothing to hide, why not just answer the questions? After all, policing is by the people with the consent of the people
>>
>>28377914
> If you have nothing to hide, why not just answer the questions?

Because you shouldn't have to submit to unreasonable serches because you have "Nothing to hide".

The mentality of "Nothing to hide" is how people justify daily house searches for contraband.
>>
>>28377930
>Because you shouldn't have to submit to unreasonable serches
But you were breaking the law and it's a well-known fact that people who commit traffic violations are often wanted, have committed or are committing other offences. So further enquiries are just good police work.
>It's not as if he pulled you over with no just cause, is it?
>>
>>28378025
>well-known fact that people who commit traffic violations are often wanted, have committed or are committing other offences
Nope
>>
>>28377363
>I DO NOT HAVE AN I.D., MY PERSON IS MY ID
>>
>>28378033
>well-known fact that people who commit traffic violations are often wanted, have committed or are committing other offences
Yep. UK LEO
>>
>>28378068
Nope
>UK
Irrelevant third world shithole laddie
>>
>>28378078
Criminal mentality is fairly universal, fuckwit.
>That's why LEOs the world over share tactics and methods
>>
>>28377914
You statist piece of shit, you have best be trolling.
What is the Fourth Amendment, you fucking retarded.

If you're serious and not trolling, it's people like you that allow shit like the East German Stasi to put their jackboots on people's faces.
>>
>>28378068
>UK LEO
>gives opinion about not just American policing but Texas policing
Fuck off and die you limey little red coat.

Sincerely,
The Texan
>>
File: 1446358660450.png (636 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1446358660450.png
636 KB, 500x750
>>28377914
Boot licking faggot.
>>
>>28375473
>Driving home from range and carrying
>Car stops suddenly in front of me
>Barely managed to slam on the breaks and don't hit car
>Car behind me is not so quick and slams into me
>Rammed into first car
>A little shook up but not hurt
>See guy in front get out of car
>He's wearing full tactical gear and a glock on his hip
>What the fuck is happening
>I get out of the car and he just asks me if I'm alright
>Tell him I feel OK and he checks on the guy in the back who's OK too
>We stand around and chat till other police show up
>Guy in front makes it clear that he saw me stop successfully
>Guy in front was a US Marshal and they had just captured a prisoner and were transporting him somewhere
>Awkwardly inform him that I was carrying since it's a duty to inform state
>He just waves it off and doesn't really care
>Local police and ambulance show up
>Only person who goes in the ambulance was the prisoner who was faking being hurt
>Chat with cops as they come over and basically have to inform them all
>Have to wait for state police to arrive since a US Marshal was involved
>State police show up and inform him as he starts taking down everyone's information
>He says "Tell you what, you keep your's where it's at and keep mine where it's at."
>He laughs
>As we're waiting for him to finish filling out the report another car screeches to a halt and barely grazes the stopped car in front of it
>Both cars just keep driving
>Less than 5 minutes later, another collision, this one full force
>State trooper looks over and starts swearing
>Get finish report from him and car is towed away as the trooper goes over to talk to the other people who wrecked (I was not at fault and my car ends up being totaled)

Except for the whole wrecked car part it was a pretty interesting experience. All the cops I talked to were pretty nice.
>>
>>28378113
And committing a traffic violation doesn't mean you're a criminal as you implied, but what the fuck do Britshits know
>>
File: v1Ikzx2.png (426 KB, 578x526) Image search: [Google]
v1Ikzx2.png
426 KB, 578x526
>>28378181
They know how to collect tree branches and kids sports equipment during "weapon sweeps".

They don't know how to arrest child molesting kebabs though, and prefer to let them go in order to not appear racist.
>>
I went on a ride along with the county sheriff's deputy and he let me shoot a full auto m16
>>
>>28378181
You Americans really skimp on your comprehension lessons in school, don't you? If you re-read my post, I said people who commit traffic violations are often (but not exclusively) committing or wanted for other offenses
>e.g. having illegal or unlicensed weapons, driving without insurance, DUI, having narcotics, bail jumping, etc. etc.
So further enquiries after a justified traffic stop is a worthwhile line of enquiry and often leads to a conviction for an offence far more serious than the original stop
>>
>>28378219
Dear god, please don't let this kind of bullshittery come to America. I can't tell if it's stupidity or government sanctioned cowardice.

>Captcha: select all milkshakes
But I don't want the boys in my yard.....
>>
>going to bars with buddy in my old college town where He currently lives
>driving glorious 87 Trans Am
>get pulled over, no idea what i did wrong
>apparently I didn't stop when I turned right at a 4 way stop
>inform cops I have a concealed weapon between seat and center console and I have a permit
>tell me it's fine and ask for license, registration, insurance and CC permit
>gun is a Judge, they ask me how I like it, ask a few questions about the car and compliment it
>ask if I'm from the area
>tell them I went to college here but have only been back a couple times in the past 3 years
>they tell me the 4 way I rolled through used to be a 2 way stop and I might have somehow still thought it was a 2 way and didn't think anything of it
>can't find my CC permit for the life of me
>they say it's fine, give me a warning

It's good being white and courteous.
>>
>>28378231
But that's not true either. The majority of traffic stops are just that.
>that britshit retardation
>>
File: image_1.jpg (44 KB, 460x461) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
44 KB, 460x461
>>28378113
Maybe in the UK where your violent crime rate is more than twice than that of the US, and where your drivers are better trained so violations are rarer, but in the US where most faggots can get a license to drive at 15 with minimal training, driving violations are common and usually don't have anything to do with other offenses.

t. South Carolinian driver who got his license with literally 6 hours behind the wheel.

>mfw no one fucking uses their turning signals in this state.
>>
>>28378231
You said often which implies frequent, fuck off retard.
>>
>>28378231
Yo fuccboi, why are you even here?
This is /k/ motherfucker, not bongistan general.
Please fuck off, and stay fucked off.
>>
>>28378231
Fuck you and your gay shit, England.
>>
>>28378068

Correlation =\= causation

We all fucking speed, use our phones and jump lights in the UK, why should proper criminals be any different?
>>
>>28378283
I was responding to this
>>28378181
>And committing a traffic violation doesn't mean you're a criminal as you implied,

Of course often means frequent - I never said it didn't.

I also never said that committing a traffic violation implies you're a criminal BUT many criminals do commit traffic violations, as their disregard for the law is fairly universal. So it's worth exploring for other offences if someone commits a traffic violation.
>>
>>28378293
read this
>>28378231
You'd be amazed what a simple traffic stop can reveal. So it's worth asking further questions, which was my original assertion here >>28378025
>>
>>28377875
Yeah and if you weren't speeding like a moron you wouldn't have gotten pulled over in the first place.

>tripfaggot breaks the law
>gets his speeding citation
>cop blandly asks if there's drugs or weapons in the car after handing citation to tripfaggot
>tripfaggot plays tough guy instead of simply saying, "No, there are no drugs or weapons in my car."
>screams about MUH RIGHTS
>MUH FOURTH AMENDMENT
>does this after knowingly breaking the law

You are the fucking physical manifestation of autism.
>>
>>28378275
Turn signals are a sign of weakness and homosexual tendencies.
At least that's the kind of attitude the TurboCummguzzling Diesel V12 SilverRammo 150000 Big Truck®® drivers in Texas have.

Seriously, the old, fat, limpdicked, white shitbirds that drive giant trucks and BMW/Audis try to kill people on the regular.

I get a little madder than most as a motorcycle rider who rides in full gear and rides carefully and defensively.
Even if I do everything perfect I can still be killed by some shithead who drives a dick extension.
>>
>get pulled over for speeding in MI
>$200 ticket
He got lucky. MI cops are massive fuckers when it comes to speeding, I especially hate state troopers.
>>
>>28378357
You make the point I made here
>>28377914
better than I did
>>
File: yisss.jpg (57 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
yisss.jpg
57 KB, 960x638
>>28375473
>Be an LEO
>get a call for a domestic
>arrive on scene
>didnu nuffin on the edge of the property yelling and ranting with his friends, cleary upset
>frail little 20 something year old white girl sitting on the porch shaking
>separate them and take their statements
>here are the facts: this was a party that some college kids went to for cheap drugs and booze (not a nice area)
>heres where it gets sketchy
>dindu claims the girl was flirting with him, he made a move and she put a gun in his face
>girl claims he kept groping her and trying to lead her away from his friends, she pushed him and he slapped her so he pulled a gun on him (.25 beretta)
>multiple witnesses back up the girls story, along with a bruise on her face
>house owners say the dindu crew werent even invited, they just showed up and started taking free drinks
>arrest dindu, get called a racist by his friends, actually get applauded by everyone else which was nice
>talk to the girl whos on the verge of tears that she didn't do anything wrong, but could probably benefit from a few gun safety classes and gave her our card for it
>been sort of dating her for about 4 months
Only ccw experience ive ever dealt with which is a shame because I always want to just so I can be chill about it and tell the person its no big deal so long as they don't act up
>>
>>28378357
>cop asks questions he didn't have to answer
>didn't answer them
>this is somehow a bad thing

Hows that leather taste?
>>
>15 years old
>practicing parking with my dad in the local baseball diamonds 5 minutes up the road
>cop pulls up and asks what we're doing
>parking
>she asks if we've seen any suspicious behavior
>no
>she says that someone was doing donuts on the field lately and making a mess of it snd to report anything if we see it
>drives off
>I shrug to my dad
>>
>>28378399

>dating woman from cheap drugs and booze party with niggers
>not even officially dating her

Please get your shit together brother
>>
File: benjameen.png (235 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
benjameen.png
235 KB, 600x315
>>28378343
Sorry UK, but our country is founded on a set of principles and rights. Advocating breaking them is disgusting.
>>
>>28378399
Arresting dindus does a service for us all.
Trying to Muh Dik a white girl in front of witnesses, and then staying to chimp out about it shows how fucking stupid these fresh baked nufins can be.
>>
>>28375473
>Live in Chicago
>Six days after the first carry permits arrived in the mail
>There are maybe 5000 in the state for this week and one is mine
>Pulled over making a left turn into my parking lot
>Hand the cop my license, insurance, and carry permit
>Theres a long pause
>"Sir, do you have a weapon?"
>"Holstered behind my right hip, officer"
>Another long pause
>Cop looks at his partner, waves him over
>Partner starts to laugh
>"How in the hell do you have one of these before we've seen what they look like?"
>They go back, run my plates
>I still have no idea why I've been pulled over
>They come back
>All they want to do is talk about the carry permit
>Did the class suck, what are the restrictions, when did I file my paperwork, have I heard if the State Police are having trouble with turn around times, is there a duty to inform
>Apparently CPD hadn't gotten any training yet
>They didn't even get a sample picture or anything to make sure something was authentic but "you'd have to have brass balls to make a fake permit"
>Finally find out I have a burnt out tail light
>Get a warning
>>
>>28378400
They love it man.
These are the assclowns who would have quartered redcoats in their home and given aid to the brownshirts.

You can't argue with fascists.
>>
>>28378449
Concealed carry in Chicago.
Damn that must feel good.
Keep fighting the good fight brother.
>>
File: 1435363082587.gif (1 MB, 250x213) Image search: [Google]
1435363082587.gif
1 MB, 250x213
>18
>new (to me) '04 Mustang GT
>Driving home from work in my new car feeling free as fuck
>Uh oh, yellow light
>Lol v8
>Bust ass through it
>Quarter mile down the road
>Lights behind me
>Its like 11 so see them clearly
>Slow down and wait for passing traffic so I can switch lanes and pull into a subway/gas station parking lot
>Single cop in a Ford SUV
>Asks why I was speeding
>To make the light sir
>It was green to me, but thats beside the point
>You were going 14 over, I never issue tickets to people going under 15 over, so I'm letting you off with a warning
>License and Reg please
>I forgot where I put my registration/insurance papers
>I think I left them at home sir
>It's a brand new car
>See's that I have a new plate/stickers
>Runs my license and sees one accident
>Totaled my Grand Prix earlier
>Says I have a sweet car, and tells me his brother just got a new Camaro that would smoke me
>I laugh about it
>I've only had this car for a couple days now, I'm not sure what it can do just yet
>Maybe one day he will sir
>Okay thanks for pulling into the parking lot and keeping us both safe
>Yes sir
>You have a good day now
>I'll come into (where I work) and maybe look at some tactical gear
>Okay thanks officer have a good one

>MFW I was going 25 over
>>
File: PIB.jpg (17 KB, 165x198) Image search: [Google]
PIB.jpg
17 KB, 165x198
>be in high school ca. 2000
>driving drunk classmate home from house party since I was the only one who hadn't drunk anything
>dumbass Lenny forgot which side of our tiny town he lived on, have to drive back and forth because I don't know where he lives
>cross through tight alley to skip the traffic light (there's only like 2)
>oh shit, over 9000 cop cars parked in alley
>silent, dark............waiting........hungry
>carefully cross through, continue across railroad tracks
>BOOM lights everywhere, my vehicle is surrounded, guns drawn
>hands up, not fucking breathing, staring down shotgun barrels
>remember that I have my dad's .22 behind seat, oh shitshitshit
>muhbowels.gif
>lenny is still out, has no idea guns are pointed at his DD
>state trooper recognizes me as his wife's star student, hurriedly orders all guns down
>looking for local drunk who drives a "similar vehicle", let me go quickly without checking any documentation
>dump lenny's ass at the nearest gas station and nope the fuck out of town.

Apparently checking license plates before going all Rambo is too much of a hassle to small town cops when I'm barreling along at 25 mph. Good thing I didn't "lunge" or "reach into my waistband" for something. MFW every time I think of it.
>>
>>28378477
Its fucking great. Down in the Loop theres signs everywhere but, well, concealed is concealed and I have it on good authority that the DA's office is terrified of the kind of court challenge that happens the first time someone gets popped for carrying in a prohibited place that isn't a government building or a public school. Everywhere else, though, nobody posts.

It was a pain in the ass to get the permit, but the law is pretty well written, it came with complete preemption of local laws involving handguns or carrying, printing and accidental exposure isn't an offense, we have no duty to retreat, and you can shoot to stop any forcible felony.
>>
>>28375473
>State registry
>Not registered to you

What the fuck?
>>
>>28377357
Hate Harris county cops. Had 4 of them chase me into the woods and beat my ass one time when I was barefoot. Another one tried to tell me I shoved like a lb of weed under his seat when he handcuffed me and put me in the back while I was in my boxers.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 620x387
>>28378432

>be an American
>have a dog
>one day out walking my dog i accidentally cross the road outside the designated crossing zone
>next day the American Traffic Force breaks down my door
>shoots my dog
>that'll teach me for J walking
>>
File: 1441082104170.png (1 MB, 595x1274) Image search: [Google]
1441082104170.png
1 MB, 595x1274
>>28378529
>Be British
>Treated like a child by the government and have to jump through hoops to even own so much as a plastic butter knife
>Decide one day to go on a walk through the "beautiful" streets of London and find a small plastic toy watergun
>Immediately defecate trousers and call for the police, only to be arrested when the police come for having such ah heinous weapon
>Later in prison decide (for whatever reason) to browse a weapons board and get my prison sentence extended for "racist" comments
>At least you'll still have Abdul to keep you company
>>
>Be me, 16
>Stupid kid
>Just got my license
>Pulling out of music contest held after hours at school with platonic lady friend
>Forget to turn my headlights on
>Officer Doughnut was parked behind the exit waiting for just such an occasion
>WEE WOO WEE WOO
>Lights in the mirror
>Pull over, open window
>Tactically shitting my pants because I haven't even been driving a year and I'm a stupid kid
>Sergeant Cholesterol waddles up
>"Your headlights were off, kiddo"
>Takes license and registration
>Goes and sits in his car for 15 minutes
>Apologize profusely to friend
>"You two have a nice night now"
>Y-yes sir

And that's the only encounter I've ever had with a cop, because I don't drive like a shithead and I make a point of not driving through Hicksville armpits where traffic stops are a means of generating revenue from out of town/state.

Still working on growing a pair, though
>>
>>28378575

>be American
>get shot
>>
File: eEMPhWY.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
eEMPhWY.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>28378575
That's not funny you motherfucker, I lost my queen to a wheel!

That's a high tech assault wheel capable of speeds that were never even thought of!
>>
File: 1434280046449.jpg (6 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
1434280046449.jpg
6 KB, 211x239
>>28378624
>Be British
>Get stabbed
>>
>>28378624
>be British
>have daughter
>daughter raped by Mohammed Currynigger
>"well I'm not racist so I wont press charges"

Fucking Britcucks
>>
>>28378632

>be American
>ruled by a genuine darkie
>>
>officer asks if we mind if he runs the serial numbers, we don't

?
>>
>>28378624
>be American
>get shot
>shoot back
>kill nignog
>treat wound appropriately
>high fives from responding officer bros
>"doing gods work anon"
>rest assured as I am protect by Castle Doctrine and right to defend.

>>28378632
>be British
>get stabbed
>scream like a bitch a blow rape wistle while being stabbed
>no one comes
>it was a nice funeral service at least
>sleep
>>
>>28378658

>be American
>have daughter
>she was born with a penis but who cares, her body her rules
>>
>>28378665
>>28378658
You twats need to take your pathetic shitting contest to /int/
>>
File: what in fuck.jpg (6 KB, 223x225) Image search: [Google]
what in fuck.jpg
6 KB, 223x225
>>28378275
OP here, same in Michigan

>mfw I swear I'm the only person in this state who uses a turn signal
>mfw niggers always cutting across four lanes on the highway at 50mph without signaling
>mfw always having to slam on the brakes because the fat bitch in front of me just randomly brakes and swerves into Taco Bell without ever signaling
>>
>>28378676

Saiga Marine pls
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 520x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 520x853
>>28378680
>>
>>28378399
>>28378435
back in the good old days the nigger was lynched for this shit, so it didn't happen.
>>
>>28378372
Yeah, he got off easy. One time he got pulled over for going two over in a 25, I think in Wayne? Cop said it was $250 and 2 points, but said to bring it to the courthouse and they'd help him out. By "help him out" he meant they said "give us $400 and we won't put the points on your record". Scumbags.
>>
>>28375473
Shooting on family's land
>everyone comes by to shoot one day
>uncle saved up to buy a barret
>we each take turns shooting it
>loud as fuck, but worth it
>neighbors call the sheriff to report noise complaints
>deputy shows up, tells us the neighbors complained about all he gunshots
>we all yell at the neighbors to eat shit
>ask the deputy if he'd like to shoot the barret
>"no I probab....Yeah, if it's ok with yall"
>he stays for three hours shooting with us and my uncle gets his number

They've been together for six years now.
>>
>>28378768
Aww.
>>
File: 1444763180748.jpg (72 KB, 600x684) Image search: [Google]
1444763180748.jpg
72 KB, 600x684
>>28377363
>>
>>28378810
They refer to sex as "making pigs in a blanket"
>>
>>28378841
I think I puked a little
>>
File: 1448155396092.gif (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448155396092.gif
3 MB, 1280x720
>>28378841
That's a little less "aww".
>>
>>28375987
Kek
>>
>>28378910
what is that from?
>>
>>28378225
That didn't happen. That's why no one replied. Because that didn't happen.
>>
>>28378910
sauce?
>>
>>28378514
See >>28375540
>>
>be cop in average american city of approx 55k people
>be early in shift, bout 2230
>small suv in front of me on 2 lane residential thoroughfare
>suv california rolls stop sign
>suv has a brake light out
>mightbeagoodstop.mp3
>call out stop on radio then hit my blink blink switch
>brake light lights up briefly indicating an "oh shit its the cops" reaction
>car continues without really pulling over
>advise dispatch vehicles still rolling and its been lit up about 15 seconds now
>car could literally stop anywhere, passing parking lots and a nice soft grassy shoulder, no other traffic
>herewego.jpg
Cont?
>>
>>28379028
of course you can't stop a story half way :^)
>>
>>28379028
>>28379057
Fair nuff. Wasn't sure if anyone was still monitoring, standby.
>>
>>28379028
how did you hit the lights, while trying to get the radio? was it one of those shitty impala models? because everything is in one place in those.
Crown vic master race reporting in.
>>
>>28379028
>start putting a little distance between vehicle so the dash cam can catch the first round of the 2k15 Olympic Crack Toss event
>Wait
>Vehicle starts slowly pulling over onto the grassy shoulder
>why didn't I limber up before work
>Oh god I just ate taco bell I don't want to get in a foot pursuit
>Never see anything thrown from the windows
>Vehicle comes to a stop
>Open my door and immediately get out
>SUV driver door opens
>"STAY IN THE CAR!"
>Leg comes out
>bodyisready.jpg
>itshappening.gif
>>
File: Untitled.png (24 KB, 101x100) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
24 KB, 101x100
>>28378768
>cop
>gay
>yall
pic related?
>>
>>28378668
Wasn't in an AM I BEING DETAINED mood, and he asked nicely, so why not
>>
>>28375473
i was thinking the g43 was 8mm. when i realized it was a glock i stoped reading
>>
>>28378974
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9Wlh98dcSA
>>
>>28378519
Lol you dirty spic
>>
>>28379116
I don't use the incar, I always forget to have my portable off and end up blowing everyone's eardrums out so I just use my portable. My agency doesn't have impalas.

>>28379118
>Old guy in his 60's or 70's steps out of the car looking clueless as shit
>"Sir get back in your car I'll be up there shortly!"
>Guy yells back that he can't hear me
>"GET BACK IN YOUR CAR!"
>Guy gets back in his car
>Ask for another unit just in case this guy goes Deputy Dinkheller on me
>Approach driver, explain reason for stop, ask for license, reg, proof of ins, ask why he ran the stop sign, etc
>Guy says he's just trying to get home, gives me his license, address is close by so checks out
>Explain that I'm going to go back and check his license and give him a written warning
>Advise him about etiquette on getting pulled over
>"Well I should probably tell you I'm carrying a pistol then too?"
>myfuckinggod.
>"Without reaching for it where is---"
>"Well Officer it's right here---"
>hand goes toward pocket
>"STOP. STOP STOP STOP STOP."
>Reach in grab his hand before it goes in his pocket
>"Just stop. Stop. Please. Stop. Just sit here with your hands on the wheel and don't move."
>Guy has a valid CWP for the state
>Guy checks out
>Give guy verbal warning just to get him gone

Jesus Christ /k/, please tell me no one on here is this stupid to do what this guy was doing?
>>
>>28379183
gotcha, your lucky you guys dont have that shitty impala...ugh we got ride of them recently, it was great.
>>
>>28378575
Did you ever stop to think that irony is not lost on the British
>unlike with Americans
but it needs to be done well
>>
>>28379255
About 1/2 the agency has take homes, the other half signs out a pool car. Our pool cars consist of Crown Vics, Tauruses, and supposedly our supervisors are getting Chargers and we are getting their Caprices.

The Taurus is the biggest piece of shit ever fielded for law enforcement by the way. Literally the worst car ever.
>>
>>28379291
>>28379291
that Ford police interceptor though....man its a work of art.
>>
>>28379334
That's the Taurus. It's a piece of shit.

Ford Police Interceptor = new generation Taurus w/ police package

It sucks. It's horrible. I have nothing good to say about it other than that it's fast as shit.
>>
>>28379025
Kill la Kill parody alert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9Wlh98dcSA
>>
File: 1449785092493.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1449785092493.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>28375473
>shooting skeet with shotgun off of road
>hear cop with megaphone telling us to come to the road
>asks if were shooting a rifle which is illegal i guess (inside town limits)
>nah senpai its a shotgun
>"i was in vietnam i know what a rifle sounds like and that was a rifle"
>shotgun was left 100m away where we were originally shooting
>spend five minutes convincing him it was a shotgun and showing him the shells in pockets
>he finally believes us
>we were sketched out because my friend had hash with him
>got burritos and took lsd later that night
>>
>>28379342
oh well, I rather enjoyed it but thats me lol, I have been stuck with the crown vic for 10 years....
>>
>be 21
>driving home with from my job as a personal trainer down 2 way street with no shoulder
>pass by cop going the other way and make eye contact
>he burns out busting a U turn before we even pass eachother and throws his lights on
>oh boy here we go
>left hand turn coming up in about 100m so put on my left blinker
>cop buzzes me
>look in rear view he's screaming pullover and pointin to the right where there's no shoulder
>okay.jpeg
>stop in the middle of the streets with hazards on
>cop jumps out weapon at the low alert and comes screaming LET ME SEE YOUR HANDS
>put hand out window
>instructs me to slowly get my license and registration
>give it to him he goes away for like 25 minutes.
>comes back "your tail light is out" I'll let you go this time
>throws my stuff at me
>drives away

Tfw Mexican in a brown Honda probably matched a BOLO
>>
>>28379342
What don't you like about it? My plan was to pick up a Taurus SHO when they went up on police auction for cheap in a few years. AWD Twin turbo V6 seemed like it would be the bee's knees.
>>
>>28378519

>I'm not white: the post
>>
>>28379381
I'm coming for you druggie degenerates :^) I'll make sure the book gets thrown hard on you. If there's anything I hate more than a pot head, it's a dirty little pot head who wants to mind his own business and be left alone thinking they aren't hurting anyone. You criminal scum can't run from the law forever and if I find even a scrap of the sticky-icky purp scurp reefer anywhere near you, you're getting charged with intent to distribute and I'll send you away as humanly possible.
>>
File: 1451545615537.jpg (44 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1451545615537.jpg
44 KB, 500x750
>>28375473
normal autist would have just kept asking him "IM I BEING DETAINED" till they finally decide to cooperate after wasting everyones time for 30 minutes. good job OP
>>
>>28379595
If youre going to get one as a fun to drive car go for it. From the perspective of a cop who will get 1 day unpaid suspension for getting in a wreck i hate it. The tint (at least on ours) is too dark. Cant see out the fucking windows or windshield at night. The a and b pillars are too big and right where you need to see, so this results in massive blind spots. Then add in a cage where you have giant pieces of plastic making it hard to see out your rear door windows as well. You have to rely completely on your mirrors and cross your fingers when changing lanes. Also the rear window is too small and too high, you cant see out the back window. Basically it has horrible visibility all around. Its also cramped as fuck (doesnt bother me, im a 5'8 manlet) but everyone i know whos at least 5'10 hates it. It is too cramped in the sense of getting in and out of the door and the steering wheel doesnt adjust far out enough for me. It just fucking sucks. It was built for someone 5'9 with stretch armstrong arms and short stubby legs with really long feet for pedal manipulation. Some sort of genetic mutation to give you a 6th sense since you cant see out the damn thing would help too. It's the perfect car for /k/, it was designed for some mutant from STALKER.
>>
>>28378219
I keep seeing this shit here without people bothering to look up the story.
A guy was threatening people with those sticks you faggots ergo they are now regarded as blunt weapons by law
>>
>>28379595

Ive got a 2013 Taurus SHO. I love it.
>>
>>28377363
>I'M NOT DRIVING ON THIS ROAD, I'M TRAVELING
>>
>>28379693

>being a cuck
>>
>>28379693
Oh damn I remember reading about that now. I think his name was Ung Gabunga and it was in January 2350 BC I think.
>>
>carrying illegally because reasons
>pulled over for speeding
>cop asks if I know what I was pulled over for, I say yes.
>asks if I have guns/drugs/knives
>yes, one gun.
>is it loaded?
>yes
>cop gets nervous looking a bit
>you know you're supposed to give me your CCL as soon along with your other info, right?
>yeah, but I don't have one
>okay, step out of the vehicle and keep your hands where I can see them
>asks me where it is
>tell him, he clears and unloads it
>scolds me for not having license, asks why the hell I am carrying
>explain I don't have the money to get one at he moment, but I still think I should have the right to defend myself
>cop shakes his head. Explains that I could do murder charges if I ever had to use it, since I'm carrying unlawfully.
>Writes me a ticket for $150, says if I get caught again he's taking me to jail
>tells me to go get my gun, but leave the ammo in his seat
>tells me to have a nice day, and to smarten up

I know I'm gonna get flamed for this. But my state's laws are so fucking based with regards to firearms. If that were California or New York, I'd be writing this from the detention center serving a 2 year sentence, with nofunz
>>
>>28379890
Oh he also ran me and searched the whole vehicle. He told me I was lucky I didn't have any priors or anything else illegal, or I'd be going to jail and losing my gun.
>>
>>28375473
>slowly unholster your guns
Worst police officer ever, would not work with.
>>
>>28378499
cool story bro
>>
>>28378033

Former LEO. He worded that weirdly but I was arresting people for outstanding warrants that I had originally pulled over for an unrelated traffic violation like once a week.
>>
>>28378575
>Bicycle tires, car stereo's, and jerry cans are weapons

Has the UK become retarded?
>>
>>28378398
The cop was in the wrong the second he asked me unrelated questions AFTER the citation was issued. Pflugerville is a growing city and the cops still have the small town shitheel attitude. If you think holding police to the lawful standard is Autism then you need to reevaluate your priorities as a red blooded American. Your basic civic duty is to hold all LEO's to the golden standard. I was courteous and polite throughout the encounter and drew the Line of cooperation when the safety and well being of myself and the community were not the focus. So take your horseshit logic and learn proper parameters of LAW and DUE PROCESS..
>>
>>28378219
oh my god
they're literally confiscating a sharp stick
A SHARP STICK
>>
File: ainsley spicy.gif (424 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
ainsley spicy.gif
424 KB, 267x200
>>28379751
5 star post bruh
>>
>>28378665
He's a mulatto you vapid cunt. That Cafe au Lait fucker is just as white as he is black.
>>
>>28380392
Well considering their defense classes are focused on countering fruit and not poin-ted sticks, I suppose it makes sense.
>>
>>28380132
>become
That implies they haven't been pants on head retarded for decades now.
>>
>>28380720
Have you not heard of the One Drop Rule?
>>
File: 1441555278088.png (318 KB, 470x380) Image search: [Google]
1441555278088.png
318 KB, 470x380
>>28377914
>if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear
>>
>>28378463
>giving aid to the brownshirts

No, I would have shot them because they're fucking Communist pedophiles

SS master race
>>
File: 1451351567760.jpg (942 KB, 1089x700) Image search: [Google]
1451351567760.jpg
942 KB, 1089x700
>>28375473
>registered handguns

Nuke your state and start over.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 2000x1333
>>28381297
thiSS tb:h fa:m
>>
>Shooting on grandfather's property
>Liberal nu male one mile over calls the cops
>Cops drive up and see us shooting
>ten minute later
>We have offered the cops soda and they're shooting our guns with us.
>Nu male on suicide watch
>>
>>28377875

> living in Travis county
> not enjoying delicious Williamson life
>>
>>28381440
What is a "NU male"?

Nasty Underwear?
Nigger Upholder?
Native Untermensch?
>>
File: 876789.jpg (7 KB, 244x325) Image search: [Google]
876789.jpg
7 KB, 244x325
>>28375540
damn comrade, I didnt realize the Peoples Republik of Mickhigaen had commisars demanding your paperwork to cross reference with the KGB's secret police database to see if you are a western dog, a fan of democracy.

I bought my USP .45 in a rainy parking lot off some dude bro who goes to VCU, no paperwork no problemo's friendo.
>>
>>28379693
No it fucking wasn't. I searched the same day it appeared, and went through their twitter. They were being faggots with nothing better to do than feels good shit. Fuck off
>>
>>28378232
>>>>>>>>>/reddit/
>>
>>28379890
>not living in a constitutional carry state
lmaoing @ ur life right now
>>
>>28378695
I'll drink to that.
>>
>>28378366
Live in Texas, can confirm. my brother and I almost got t-boned today by some fat fuck running a stop sign after dropping my father at the hospital.
>>
>>28375473
I liked how they used a wendigo as the main baddy for that game.
>>
>>28381494
It comes down to the basketball Americans in Detroit and Flint, really.

Michigan is one of the last bastions of blue dog democrats, folks around here take a dim view on California-style gungrabbery, but the registry is admittedly worrying.
>>
>>28375473
>registering guns
what the fucking shit is that gay shit
>>
>>28378407
>cop shows up looking for donuts

only legit story in this thread
>>
>>28377875
Went to a range in Pflugerville earlier today and it was without a doubt the biggest dump i have ever seen
>>
>>28379682
I lol'd at mutant
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 720x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 720x468
>>28377363
>>
>>28377914
No, fuck off.
>>
>>28375473
>having to register your guns

Top fucking kek.
>>
>>28375473
I am imagining you with a gewehr 43 in your pocket
>>
>>28386523
Kek, same.
>>
>>28375473
michigan confirmed for cuck state
>>
>be at Nuggetfest
>onnarange, just got done with the raffle
>guns all over
>Cz75 onnahip
>loading up AR mags
>po-po roll up out of the field
>within five minutes CreepFinder is selling them patches and trying to get them to shoot with us
>they have to go and do actual police stuff
>everyone bummed because no rangebro cops

Apparently the neighbors, it "sounded like WWII". I assume it was the nugget volley fire. Or when the dead tree was cut down with tannerite. It might have been the bumpsaw tho.
>>
>>28384869
What's worrying? The fact that they will use it to confiscate your weapons the moment they think they can get away with it?
>>
>>28375704
>I didn't want a chambered pistol in my pocket with no holster
Especially in the case of Glocks, this makes total sense.
>>
>>28386563
One of our reps is trying to get constitutional carry pushed thru at least.
>>
File: 1324963100307.jpg (48 KB, 546x252) Image search: [Google]
1324963100307.jpg
48 KB, 546x252
>>28375473
Both of these stories are from when I lived in CT

(State Cop)
>pulled over because it's late at night in a small town, happens all the time around here
>cop asks for license and reg
>give him both, plus CCL, tell him I'm carrying
>he asks me to step out of the car so he can disarm me
>comply, he takes it from my IWB holster, asks me to wait in car
>wait in the car, he comes back after a few minutes with the pistol and the mag (+` that was in the chamber)
>says "You did everything right, but as a rule I never hand someone a loaded firearm. Have a nice evening.
The end
(Local Cop)
>Pulled over because it's late at night in a kinda seedy town, happens all the time, never get a good reason from the cops
>cop asks for license and reg
>give him both, plus CCL, tell him I'm carrying
>he tells his partner, who goes back to the cop car
>first cop chats with me for a few minutes about this and that
>another squad car pulls up
>and another
>and an SUV
>MFW
>first cop asks me to step out of the car, frisks me, takes my firearm, runs the number
>K9 unit circling car
>they start searching the car, but I can't remember if they asked first, I've turned these same town cops down for their search requests prior to this
>standing with hot female officer at the trunk of my car while they rifle through it
>she's asking me about guns, but not in a pleasant way
>have been acting cordial and relaxed (I used to work with police a lot) the whole time, but the cops seem to be on edge
>finally get done with search, they left my pistol on the seat and told me not to load it until after I got home

Fuck local cops
>>
>>28378169
>Car behind me is not so quick and slams into me
>Rammed into first car
Ah, I fucking hate that. Happened to me once.
>>
My family owns a pretty big ranch in Florida and they are good friends with the Orlando SWAT team so they let them train there. They let me shoot a full auto UMP .45 once, they are cool guys.
>>
>>28386601
Always, always, fucking always lock your car and refuse to open it. You never know what they will find in your car, including shit you certainly did not put in there.

Be respectful, be reasonable, but remember that they might be willing to put you in a fix for no reason. Any time they want to search your car it's to fuck you.
>>
>>28379183
Kek, fuck that shit, I make a point to explain what I'm doing with my hands before I do it.
>>
>>28375473
>be me, white, clean cut 24 year old white male
>get pulled over for running a red light (it was super late, the lights change for nobody all the time, this time there was a cop)
>roll down window, keep music playing
>wait for fifteen minutes
>cop comes to window
>I turn the music down
>cop asks for drivers license
>give him both my license and CCW card
>he immediately hands me my CCW back and abruptly leaves with my license
>comes back 15 minutes later
>"this car is registered to someone with your same name but instead of junior its says senior?"
>Yeah, its my dads car
>"Ok, you were ca-.."
>'I have a handgun on my right hip inside the waistband'
>"...ok... You ran a red light seconds after the light turned from yellow to red. I'm giving you a citation to etc etc."
I'm a victim of racial profiling.
>>
>>28377914
D-do those boots taste good, anon?
>>
>>28379183
If I'm not doing something truly stupid I wait in the car with my hands in full view and explain things clearly from where I'm sitting.

In the days when I was doing stupid shit I'd get out of the car, lock it and wait with my hands in full view. Talked my way past five stops where anything but the most casual search would have found enough houseplant or cold medicine to be considered a felony.

>"Why do you need a CC permit?"

"Well, I transport controlled substances for criminals and need to provide my own security. It's hard out there for a working man."
>>
>>28386634
Yeah, I know. I've been pulled over before and since and had refused searches. Most of them ask a couple times and try to convince me, which is really fucking sketchy.
>>
File: UPTOWN_angry_man.jpg (19 KB, 565x280) Image search: [Google]
UPTOWN_angry_man.jpg
19 KB, 565x280
>driving with a CCW
>pulled over for driving black
>present license and registration
>"Officer I am carrying a licensed concealed pistol"
>pulled out of the car
>searched for drugs
>arrested on suspicion for trafficking
>questioned on racist bullshit
>released 8 hours later
>cops took my gun
>have to pay for towing fee
>nearly lose job for not having a ride to work
>get my gun back a week later

>not even an apology
>>
>>28386611
Happened to my dad once. While he had a Saudi secret police escort.

Shit was jokes.
>>
>>28386745
Niggers shouldn't be allowed to own guns.
>>
>>28375473
>be me
>20 years old driving home (Lubbock to Austin) for my 21st birthday at 10pm
>Cruising down the street in my Z71, lab puppy in passenger seat, jamming Led Zeppelin
>about halfway done and I go through tiny town
>last stop before 100 mile stretch of badlands highway
>usually do between 90mph and 100mph
>turn to rural road and hammer the gas
>doing 83mph in a 70mph
>see reflectors in the bar ditch
>AWW FUCK
>lights, pull over, Texas DPS
>do you know why I pulled you over?
>well you might have night vision and saw my inspection, or because I was speeding
>guy laughs, it was speeding, gets my license and insurance
>lab puppy growling at him
>that's a good looking dog, anything in your truck besides him?
>yes sir, I've got two gun cases with three rifles and a shotgun under my backseat and a 1911 in my console
>why so many guns?
>I wanted to go shooting for my birthday
>alright well I'll run your info hold on one second
>thanks officer
>sir your inspection is six months expired and you were going 13 over, but I'll give you a written warning, take care of that inspection tag
>thanks officer, I will
>by the way, how's bird season going?
>realize I still have some cleaned dove in my truck bed
>"pretty good but not great"
>be safe, I've got guys at three mile markers down the road

Pretty cool. Only time I've ever been pulled over. Didn't blink at the guns and never found the case of beer in my locked toolbox.
>>
>>28380816
I love that skit, thanks for reminding me to watch it anon.
>>
>>28386584
Right. Fortunately no one is buying "common sense" gun grabbery lately.
>>
>shooting at local BLM
>AR is being a cunt and jamming like fuck
>professional looking guy who was teaching niggess how to shoot strolls over and says I looked like I needed some help
>sigh and hand AR over
>clears jam and gives me tips on how to tune it
>thank him as he walks back to nigress
>pulls something out of an expensive looking range bag
>walks back over, hands me a loaded 30 round PMAG
>red tipped ammo, think it's some l33t operator snahper ammo or something
>look at him, he nods
>put it in AR, fire off a round, it's tracers
>shit pants with glee
>rapid fire rest of magazine down range
>take it out, hand it back and thank him, ask if he wants cash or ammo or something
>declines, we start chatting
>mentions he's a sheriff
>freak out a bit, thinking that it's a setup
>mention it like a beta dumbass
>he laughs and says no, that he's teaching his neice's friend to shoot and likes to dump ammo sometimes
>gives me some pointers on stance
>goes back to teaching young nigress how to shoot
>eventually pulls out AR, starts hitting a steel gong set at 400 yards from standing with every shot
>>
>>28378068
Or maybe it's because everyone speeds and people committing felonies are included in the set of everyone?
>>
>>28378366
Texfag can confirm this is true.Mainly old black ladies and rednecks
>>
>>28378432
BJ Franklin was based as Tuck
>>
>>28378575
That must be one wheely good weapon for the police to confiscate it.
>>
>>28378025
>people who commit traffic violations are often wanted, have committed or are committing other offenses...
Really nigga?
I am happy I live in the USA.
britcucks are so retarded.
>>
>>28387391
Goddamn it.
>>
>>28387437
It's an old pun, but it's always good to take it for a spin.
>>
>on my way to MN /k/ meet with several guns as an out of stater
>tiny town where speed goes from 60 to 25 at 2am
>cop in a ditch on the edge of town pulls out behind me after I pass
'I'm getting pulled over'
>shortly after lights turn on
>pull off the road into residential
>'license and registration, please'
>reach over to my glove box and open it
>three empty stanag mags fall out onto the floor
>look back at the officer
>'sir, do you have firearms in your vehicle?'
'yes I have several locked in gun cases in my trunk'
>hand him license and reg
>walks to cruiser
>comes back
>'have a nice night, sir, and slow down'
>>
>>28378322
>I also never said that committing an immigration violation implies you're a terrorist BUT many terrorists do commit immigration violations, as their disregard for the law is fairly universal. So it's worth exploring to see if they are a terrorist if someone commits an immigration violation.

Agree with this statement.
>>
>>28378575
Honestly, I'm starting to think they're grabbing this stuff based on what it COULD be made into. That, and it's trash.

Honestly, it's a waste of manpower. These people should be purging the slums, not picking up trash on the fucking street. Goddamn career politicians WANT crime, otherwise they'd lose their primary rallying cry and won't get reelected. They've repeatedly shit-canned education whenever possible to make sure that future generations lack the Critical Thinking necessary to figure this out...

Commie sacks of shit. They'll get theirs, it'll all crumble eventually.
>>
File: same faggot different era.jpg (119 KB, 835x776) Image search: [Google]
same faggot different era.jpg
119 KB, 835x776
>>28377914
Hahahhah, what a conformist!
Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.