[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 22 and live with my mom. I really wanted to build an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: DSC_0450_spcfy_web.jpg (455 KB, 2165x1439) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0450_spcfy_web.jpg
455 KB, 2165x1439
I'm 22 and live with my mom. I really wanted to build an AR-15, so I started stocking up on the parts slowly and hid them under my bed without talking to her about it.

I finished it last night, and I racked the charging handle back a couple times without thinking about it, next thing I knew my mom burst into my room and she screamed bloody murder when she saw it. She started freaking out and calling me a piece of shit nazi white supremacist.

I was freaking out and ended up racking the charging handle back and pointing it straight at her face, I didn't even have it loaded but she kept screaming and called the cops. I've been living at my friends house since then with my AR and some clothes, I have no idea if the cops are looking for me or not but I cant leave

what do /k/
>>
Buy some boolits and try to get the new high score
>>
>>30674462
Kill yourself
>>
>>30674462
Shit that didn't fucking happen...
>>
File: no.jpg (294 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
294 KB, 500x500
>>30674462
>racking the charging handle even if it has nothing inside
>pointing gun at mother's face after racking the charging handle

People like you are why gun owners all have a bad name

fucking die
>>
>>30674462
I lold.

Seriously though wtf

Sell the rifle and use the money to move out.
You need your own place/car/job, not a rifle
>>
>>30674517
>what is disassembling and reassembling?

Do you not routinely dissasemble your rifles and practice good cleaning etiquette?

I rack the handle every time i put it back together. Just to make sure its all together right. Really though, what part of "always treat a gun as if its loaded" dont you understand?
>>
>>30674683
Well yeah, you want to make sure its working before you fire it, but repeatedly racking it and shit is super irresponsible.

Its like turning signals.
Even if you are on a roundabout, turn on the turning signal, just to slam the mental instinct to turn it on whenever you turn into your head.

Repeatedly racking it will drill the thought that it's harmless into your head.
>>
>>30674462
>I was freaking out and ended up racking the charging handle back and pointing it straight at her face,

Sell the gun. You can buy guns once you move out, get a real job, curb your autism, and become a responsible tax-paying citizen.
>>
>>30674462
This is pretty much what I think of all AR-15 owners.
>>
>>30674738
You signal at roundabouts so other drivers know if they can go or not
>>
>>30674462
>She started freaking out and calling me a piece of shit nazi white supremacist.
you probably are since you are on 4chan, so your mom isn't actually wrong.

you probably also shouldn't own any guns if you are 22 and still live with your parents. pathetic, anon.
>>
>>30674462
>I was freaking out and ended up racking the charging handle back and pointing it straight at her face
Hahahaha, just fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>30674462
>calling me a piece of shit nazi white supremacist.

I never understand this. I thought the AK was the rifle of choice for those people.
>>
Good fucking job OP. Now you've gotta choose whether to be a 22 year old mommys boy or get a fucking job and live on your own and have all the freedoms you desire.

Also, I believe you can check somewhere online if there is a warrant out for you. Not 100% sure though. Good luck
>>
>>30674462
Here's what to do. The cops will be looking for you and when they get you they will probably gang rape you. After that, you will be sentenced to about 2 lifetimes in prison for attempted murder with a deadly assault weapon in the home of your guardian against a family member, and also for resisting arrest. Your best bet is to go to France and join the French Foreign Legion. Good luck OP, tell us what it's like when you get there.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.