[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After you pull the pin of a grenade, is there a way to put it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: grenade.jpg (2 KB, 84x95) Image search: [Google]
grenade.jpg
2 KB, 84x95
After you pull the pin of a grenade, is there a way to put it back on?
I need a fast answer to this question
>>
On a modern.ish grenade once you release the spoon..... No

In vintage shit like pic related with no spoon. Nope. Rip op.
>>
>>30670561
shove it up your ass to drown the explosion out
>>
>>30670561
yeah, line up the holes and put the pin through. you stupid shit posting fuck.
>>
>>30670561
Drop in in the toilet and run like hell.
>>
>>30670590
That poor /b/astard
>>
>>30670561
If the spoon has been released, you're about to be blown up.

If the spoon has been held down tightly the whole time, easy, just thread it back in.
>>
>>30670598
That rings a bell. Someone really did that on /b/ and it was confirmed in the news I recall. Anyone refresh my memory?
>>
>>30670646
I want to say he was a Brazilian that went on saying he had it. They convinced him that the toilet would contain the blast after they convinced him to pull the pin. One thing led to another and no more /b/tard
>>
>>30670646

Some guy was told by /b/ to put a grenade in a toilet and it was later confirmed by the news.
>>
>>30670677
Wait did he actually die?
>>
>>30670691
DED
E
D
>>
get some tape and tape the spoon in place like your life depended on it
>>
>>30670561
put the pin back in, dont let go of the spoon.

if you pull the pin, you should just throw it yo.

better than dying.
>>
All these replies are too late
>>
>>30670561
>is there a way to put it back on?
Sure, if you're quick, because the fuse is already triggered and it'll still go boom in a few seconds.
>>
RIP OP.
>>
>>30670691
Along with part of his apartment building. Gone.
>>
File: 3Sw22.jpg (172 KB, 1024x1180) Image search: [Google]
3Sw22.jpg
172 KB, 1024x1180
>>30670691
You tell me.

>Youth died when a grenade exploded in the bathroom of his home.
>Oscar Lopez Ortega, 17 years old, was found dead after an explosion was reported inside his home, police units reached the scene at 8:45 PM yesterday. The home is located in zone 2, modern neighborhood, near Carmen hill.
>>
>>30670824
It is what he gets for being an underage faggot
>>
>>30670824
how did he upload the last picture <1 min before blast?
>>
>>30671261
phone?
4chan didn't have Captcha back then...
>>
>>30671326
He would have about 3-5 seconds to take a picture, type out response, attach said picture, and submit before blowing up.
>>
>>30671261
The Matrix glitched it into existence simply for the lulz.
>>
>>30671350
>Being this fucking retarded
He would have 45 seconds to a minute and 45 seconds between when he posted the last picture, to when the grenade went off.

How the fuck can you not understand how a timestamp works?
>>
>>30671350
>>30671367
>>30671506
he is holding the grenade by the pin in the pic guys he took pic typed the response then pulled pin dropped in toilet and never typed again
>>
>>30670824
Jesus Christ /b/
>>
>>30671592
Well the bastard deserves a Darwin award is all I can say.
>>
Just put the firing pin back in your glock and gtfo
>>
>>30671615
are you surprised?
>>
>>30671615
Old /b/ was better. I don't care what faggots say. Notice I didn't say it was good, just better.

Back then I remember grenade guy, the kid who downloaded bad shit and /b/ convinced the kid to swipe magnets over the hard drive.

The difference is today some SJW is lurking trying to spoil the fun. My example is about a year ago me and another anon were convincing some kid .22lr is basically like a BB. We both said we shot ourselves with a .22 because it makes you a man.

Then some SJW shows up screaming "don't do it!!!!"

Fuck it let idiots die. The point is everyone was in on the joke back then. That's why it worked, you can't pull this stuff off anymore because moral crusaders infected 4chan.
>>
>>30670824
Serves him right for being underage and browsing 4chan.
I wish they'd all off themselves so spectacularly.
>>
>>30671841
>tried to kill a kid
>a responsible adult shows up and is honest
>Somehow the adult is the problem
Fucking underage summerfags ruining /k/ again
>>
>>30671841
Best was deltree kid.

Kid is fucking around on dada work conputer.

Someone tells him to go to cmd and type in deltree command.

Kid does

Hilarity ensues
>>
>>30671867
I said I was on /b/ in the old days. Not last summer.

I was on /b/ since 2005, I'm 30.

You silly faggot, do the math.

I'm an adult, who was trying to get a kid to kill himself with another adult. Then a stupid faggot transvestite bitch adult that was probably you ruined our fun.
>>
>>30670561
can you put the pin back in the grenade after you pull it? please reply quick, i dont have mu
>>
>>30671908
Ai, a Borda
>>
>>30671908
Ahahahaha god damnit
>>
>>30671841
>I want to help the Brady campaign by giving them more dead kids
pls turn in your guns mr. murica.
>>
>>30671908
Psychopathic
>>
>>30671841

Those were the days. If we weren't fucking with someone actively we were looking for who to fuck with next. I wasn't the most active but back in the day it was fun as hell to screw around with idiots. /b/ existed solely to put idiots in their place and to get a few laughs in exchange.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.