[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
>tfw nogunz
>tfw anti-gun country
>tfw almost everyone that i know is antigun
>tfw concealed or open carry are ilegal
>tfw getting a gun is expensive and a long process
I love guns i would love to have as much guns as i can have, you can never have enough guns.
While americans can virtually buy a gun on less than a day and carry it wherever they want, unless they live on a shithole on my country you have a horrible time buying a gun.
Just because of my country's gun laws i want to emigrate to the USA.
I am kinda obessed with guns.
Also /k/ feels thread.
>>
File: n'wah.png (3 MB, 1112x1620) Image search: [Google]
n'wah.png
3 MB, 1112x1620
>tfw nogunz
>tfw family is nogunz
>tfw everyone in my family thinks i'm to progunz
At least my dad would have my back since he's recently retired military, just works a civ on the base now.
>>
File: 12th SS living the dream.jpg (38 KB, 306x483) Image search: [Google]
12th SS living the dream.jpg
38 KB, 306x483
>tfw when met a WW2 German veteran who captured when he was 18, spent the war in POW camp, forced into indentured servitude until the mid 50s in Scotland, and came home to a bombed out ruin that was once his hometown
>tfw he was one of the nicest people I've ever met and spent his life trying to give children better lives
>tfw hes in his 90s now
>tfw all those moments and memories will be lost one day
>>
>tfw not a burger, but became a has guns just year n half ago
just get your hunter's license, broski.
Surplus bolt-actions and 12ga shotguns are way better than nothing.
>>
>>30664390
what country is that ?
>>
>>30664923
Write memoirs, or be Roy Batty in the rain (Blade Runner movie ref.).
>>
>>30666478
Argencuckistan
>>
>>30664390
>>30667011
We need more white progunz. Get the fuck inna USA.
>>
>>30666478
Almost every country that isn't the USA.

I'm a europoor noguns and my dream is to move there.

Please elect Trump.
>>
>>30667263
Have Switzerland, Finland or even Estonia as backuop. There's also Slovakia and the Czech Republic.
>>
>>30667263
This. I would fucking love to live in America if it was at least 99% white
>>
>>30667286
I live in Finland. It's just as bad as anywhere else in Europe. You can only buy some shitty bolt action to start with and only if you get the license for it which can be taken away from you for anything. Just applying for it makes the law treat you like a murderer.
>>
>>30667298
>This. I would fucking love to live in America if it was at least 99% white
New Hampshire, Vermont, Oregon, Washington, Alaska and numerous other liberty-friendly states have less than 5% dindus.
>>
>>30664390
>current prez wants no more further "high-powered" rifle registration, essentially a de facto AWB
>DGAF on pistol-caliber weapons, even FA ones
>also wants firearm registration to be more streamlined and accessible via the internet

I am conflicted. I like to have an Izhmash AK someday, but it seems like it's time to carry a conversion FA Glock and an MP-5 in a briefcase.
Might also make mad dosh selling .22 TCM AR derivatives.
>>
>tfw never shot a gun in my life
>tfw family is nogunz
>tfw my only knowledge of guns comes from vidya and i feel like a silly newfag for wanting to buy an ACR and not knowing what full upper means
>tfw never been inside gun store
>tfw when old enough to buy rifle and have the money but can't b/c family
>>
>>30667510
You don't have to go through all the legal bullshit of moving to the other side of the world at least.
>>
>>30664390
I know that feeling man. You in the UK too?
>>
File: the ride.jpg (77 KB, 460x562) Image search: [Google]
the ride.jpg
77 KB, 460x562
>>30667619
>tfw live in britain with a nofunz family

Kill me lad
>>
>>30667619
Argentina, but don't worry about the falklands i couldn't give two shits about those islands, i rather keep them white than allowing my monkey infested country have them.
>>
>>30667619
Well at least we can own handguns, but don't even dream about getting a CC permit, they are not issued.
Still i am trying to get a CC and ownership permit, because my dad is the lawyer and advisro of the chief prosecutor of the province (state for burgers).
>>
more thinking, less feeling.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.